Crush Is this boy crushing on me?:\

Gummilious posted on Dec 29, 2011 at 04:50PM
OK so there's this boy(I'm not going 2 say his name!) he's in my 3'rd period which is science.
Last Thursday..when Rustam went to my 1'st period(which is math)with some other 5 kids,to a test.So I was asking my math teacher a question.Then she answered my question so I was walking back to my seat.And then the boy sees me.And tries 2 make eye contact with ME!
Not only that!
But then at lunch time.I was sitting next to my friends.So then I see that same boy..AND I CATCH HIM STARING AT ME!.Then the boy smiles at me then quickly looks away,and starts talking to his friends.So then I'm talking to my friends again.
Then,one of my friends said"OK THAT BOY IS STILL STARING AT U!".I didn't believe her.So I look at that boy again to see if he was still staring at,AND MY FRIEND WAS RIGHT!
THAT BOY WAS STILL STARING AT ME! And again he smiles at me quickly looks away and starts talking to his friends.
That boy always tries 2 make eye contact with me!EVERYTIME HE SEES ME!
He always tries to act funny around me...because he always looks at me to see if I'm laughing or not.And if I'AM SMILING!He smiles too.
So what do u people think?Some of my friends thinks he's crushing on me....But I want to know what SOME OTHER people think.
So just answer my question:"Is he crushing on me?"

Crush 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Gummilious said…
meh
Rustam IS NOT!HIS NAME!I JUST named him that.
Because I don't want to say his name!
hơn một năm qua Sable364 said…
heart
he's in love with u i can tell
hơn một năm qua Young4ever19 said…
smile
wow
hơn một năm qua DancingGyrl said…
big smile
YES!
HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg! Gyrl! you must be so damn pretty! :) anyways be your-self! and I swear to God he'll go INSANE over you! trust me! :)
hơn một năm qua SapphireCat22 said…
smile
Haha I wanna say yes. But that makes me dig my own grave since I said the guy I like doesn't like me....but he does the exact same thing...lololol
Guess people who like someone who like them back can never tell if they like them