Hành vi phạm tội Favourite Quotes/Sayings and Why?

edajsmyth posted on Jun 14, 2009 at 06:22PM
Okay had this idea and thought Id post it. Everyone say their favourite Quotes from the show and Why and we can discuss and everything. So if you feel like it tell us your favourite quote and see who shares your love.

Hành vi phạm tội 34 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua suu said…
wink
Well, there are so many great quotes/sayings. It really hard to pick favourite ones.

I really liked this one:

JJ: Susan B. Anthony said, "A woman must not depend on the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself."

I agree with this statement so I guess that's the reason why I like it so much :)

I'll think about others.
hơn một năm qua edajsmyth said…
smile
I love this one it totally shows my feelings.
Hotchner: "I'm not sure about automobiles. With all their speed forward, they may be a step backward in civilization." Booth Tarkington
I was hit over by a car last year and now I can't stand being anywhere around them so this quote totally shows my feelings.
I love yours it's totally true we shouldn't count on the protection of men we should protect ourselves.
Yours is great also.
I'm sorry to hear about your accident. Did you get hurt?
hơn một năm qua Celina79 said…
I love both of your quotes! I'm sorry eda, I hope you're fine!?

Thanks yeah Im okay I get headaches sometimes from where my head hit the pavement and sometime I have a limp if I walk on my leg to much but Im fine really the only real problem I have is - nobody in my family drives so we have to walk everywhere - and I hate walking around cars now I have like anxiaty attacks when Im going to cross a road. But Im working on it what about you Celina79 whats your favourite?
smile
I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope you feel better soon!

Well your quotes are already great as I mentioned before.
Mine is:
"I have loved to the point of madness, that which is called madness, that which to me is the only sensible way to love". Francois Sagan.

Hotch said it at the End of House on Fire, and when I heard it, I immediatley loved it. ( There was also a little H/P moment when he said that ;)).
smile
It happened a year and a half ago doubt i'll fully ever recover but thanks any way.
I love that one so awesome!
smile
Again, i'm very sorry! My name is Colette, by the way,
but you can call me also Celina. ;)
Yes, I love that quote, its really awsome! :)
I'm thinking about more quotes now. :)
last edited hơn một năm qua
Rossi: "Let us consider that we are all insane. It will explain us to each other. It will unriddle many riddles." Mark Twain
I quite like this one from masterpiece.
And my names Jade but you can call me anything you like everyone else does.
That's also a great quote.
Oh, okay. Jade is way easier to write than edajsmyth :)
My name is Susana but most of the people call me by my user name (is it because it's shorter? *lol*).
hơn một năm qua Pulsar said…
My favourite quote is, Reid S2E1: "It has been said that time heals all wounds. I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue, and the pain lessens, but it is never gone."
I like the citation, because i just believe it to be true, hurt and pain from our past never go away, we just dont think of them as often in time.
hơn một năm qua xellga said…
wink
Hey guys :)

Right now I'd name this one: "Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles" by Charlie Chaplin. Hotch says it in the end of Legacy (2x22).

The reason I like it is... well, I just believe it's true. :) And it's very close to the way I like to see the world.

Jade, thank you for starting this topic, it's really really a great idea! Btw, my real name is Olga, but most of my friends call me Helga, off line as well as online. :)
smile
I love those quotes there both so true. although if you think about it they kind of say the opposite but I think I thought about it to much my brain hurts now. lol.

Helga no problem I was think about what the criminal minds hangman could be. And came up with loads and wondered what ones everyone else liked.
hơn một năm qua jalicefan15 said…
smile
my favorite quotes are

Gideon "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal."

Hotch "Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."

Gideon "We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others, that in the end, we become disguised to ourselves."

Reid "It has been said that time heals all wounds. I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue, and the pain lessens, but it is never gone."

Gideon "Of all the animals, man is the only one that is cruel."

Hotch "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Gideon "Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming it."

JJ "It's not so important who starts the game, but who finishes it."

Morgan "All secrets are deep. All secrets become dark. That's in the nature of secrets."

Hotch "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Prentiss "Wild animals never kill for sport. Man is the only one to whom the torture and death of his fellow creatures is amusing in itself."

Hotch "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed."

Garcia "The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time.”

Hotch "It is a wise father that knows his own child."

Rossi "...within the core of each of us is the child we once were. This child constitutes the foundation of what we have become, who we are, and what we will be."

Reid"A sad soul can kill you quicker, far quicker, than a germ."

Reid "We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered."

JJ "A woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself. "

Hotch "Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime."

Reid "I think the truly natural things are dreams, which nature can't touch with decay."

Reid "No mortal can keep a secret. If his lips are silent, he chatters with his fingertips; betrayal oozes out of him at every pore."

Rossi "For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible."

Reid "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win."

Morgan "No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible."

I like these quotes because I believe they are true. my favorite is

Reid "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win."
smile
Wow there are loads there I love that quote from reid but I also love this one by Rossi "...within the core of each of us is the child we once were. This child constitutes the foundation of what we have become, who we are, and what we will be." but I cant remember what episode it was in can any of you by any chance?
My memory is awful!
smile
That quote is at the begining of Damaged episode 14 season 3
smile
Thanks for that my memory is terrible lol.
How can I forget that episode! I loved it!
hơn một năm qua Paramore-CSI said…
I have one but its the answer to the hangman thing soo I cant say it
big smile
Well don't worry about when someone gets the hangman then you can tell us what it is.
ok
jalicefan15, they're all great!
I thought i was calling the office of supreme genius
hơn một năm qua BearMinded said…
blush
I was sitting here watching Criminal Minds when an idea struck me. What if i could collect every quote mentioned by the cast at the start and end of each episode. So I googled and here I am.

Does anyone here know if any such list exists?
id think so
worried
any idea where?
hmm idk i think i kinda found one but it wasnt all of them it was some/most from 1 0r 2 seasons
I found one I googled it,thats where I got mine from.
HERE IS THE LINK criminalmindswiki.wetpaint.com/.../Crimina­l+M­ind­s+Q­uot­es
Thanks Jalicefan15
smile
no problem
hơn một năm qua magsf99 said…
smile
Hi guys! This is my fave:
Garcia : "Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none." William Shakespeare.

Pretty much says it all...
hơn một năm qua gosselinfan626 said…
There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness but of power. They are messengers of overwhelming grief and of unspeakable love.
Washington Irving
hơn một năm qua Cota01 said…
"when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks back"