zutaradragon posted on Sep 16, 2011 at 11:25PM
this is where we start our playing at!

Creepy Little Place 259 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 259

hơn một năm qua zutaradragon said…
~Jorni
*i fly over 2 the areana above the clouds that me and my brothers made on Tare's back. i, of course, made the best portion. once a month we gather 2 show off who has the best magic. corse...we can never deside who's is best. i believe mine is the best...but they all think their's is best. we've been doing this 4 the past 3,000 years...often we hear stories of our magic being seen by the lesser folks. there's a lot of here-tellin' among 'em. maybe stroies and veriations of what happens...all made up by them*
hơn một năm qua HuddyLover1 said…
(i need a dragon that is black with purple and red blue eyes and big if you can please)
*walks through the streets of a nearby town in human form* ~Shego
~Ace
*i look over as my other brothers show up and i sigh softly* bout time...*i mutter 2 myself*
*loooks around ah there we go walks into a tattoo shop and everyone says hi i nod back and look around* so whos bait today ~Shego
~Luka
yeah, you're the 1st one here all the time...*I roll my eyes at Ace, who growls at me like a dog at his tail*
*walks over to someone getting a piercing on their lip and cringe faking as they pierce their lip and smile at them* ~Shego
*walks through the sky and hides in the topmost of a storm* ~Lamia
*plays in a huge crowd and we sing* give us your soul nad there is no toll but hold on for eternity and there is a punishment but while you wait stay and take the pain you will be our slaves ~Jade,Krestel,Rowan
*grabs a stick with my mouth and breaks it with a sharp point at the end and practice fighting* ~Lamifian
*walks behind hare pare and slare* ~Dshare
*laughs at hare* ~Pare and Slare
*stares at fare and pounces on her* ~Lare
*dodges and grabs her nd laughs* ~Fare
*stands with mare and tare smiling having a staring contest* ~Ware
*blinks and screams laughing* ~Tare
*laughs at tare* ~Mare
*swims gently with my hair flowing behind me bubbles around me* ~Flare
*walks around a desolate town and smile it looks old enough and antique too* ~Hodgkins
~Cyto
*i grin as i shoot lightning bolts through the clouds* weather wizardry. *i smirk slightly*
oh boy....u made yet another storm...*Luka rolls his eyes. i glare at him and shoot several different colored bolts up into space from our cloud arena*
*goes around and grabs all needed supplies* ~Manicimo
*is in the training room tearing a pillow to shreds* ~Meryl
*wlaks around the back streets of hollywood shops* ~Kramisha
~Luka
so u finaly mastered colored blots, eh? *i ask, a sly smirk on my face* i have one up. *i shoot a rainbow colored ball of fire across the sky,knowing any mortal who sees it on earth will think it's a shooting star*
*is walking through the halls of the empty mansion its dark outside and in* ~Macise
*walks on the new snow making it sparkle i love my job feels a tugging in my heart i know i would have hated it if i was pushes the thought away* ~Marice
*sits on my throne of thornes and sighs my hand on my head why cant elves solve simple problems they are the smartest race yet they cant answer simple questions* ~Mali
*drifts through the currents i have to meet my sisters at *looks up at the sun it not blinding me* soon ~Swift
*grabs a few baby bunnies hiding there mother now road side i grab them and they instantly calm i hold them and look up* hello blaise good to see you ~Thea
*leaves some burn marks as i walk* hello thea where are they ~Blaise
well you are early *calming the babies* ~Thea
*flicks my wrist irratably* ~Blaise
*is a puddle next to thea and forms out of it* im here gladly it rained so i puddle jumped ~Serenity
*shakes my head at the bad joke* well wheres swift ~Blaise
*snickers gently* well she rides the waves you know its hard up there even in a plane ~Thea
*snorts* yea sure ~Blaise
*eventually arrives* im sorry the wind was not on my side right now ~Swift
*walks around the front streets of downtown somewhere i dont know where i am but i see a few more street cats and nod my head and most nod back others scurry* ~Riker
*looks around my planet its always warm here besides the slight mix up in my name* ~Sailor Frost
~Ace
i've got u both. *shoots a rainbow colored lightning bolt with fire dancing around it straight up into the air*
~Raven
*i walk around Foxton Ridge absently when it occurs 2 me i shouldn't b here because Hunter's old group hangs around here so i disappear and reappear in a hole different state*
*wlaks over to the counter and looks around* not much money mad today eh ~Shego
*sees the lights going off knowing better that tehre are wizards somewhere* ~Lamia
*hits my solo and rocks it out and see people fainting* oh this is fun ~Krestel
*looks at krestel and she stops* Rowan
*stops everything and hurries to grab everything* ~Jade
*is sweating and its raining and i have broken the stick* weak stick *walks around appearing to be a regular horse ~Lamifian
*grabs everyones attention* ok so what do we do today ~Dshare
*looks up from where we are and shrugs ~Tare Hare Lare
ohh me me *raises my hand* ~Mare
*picks on mare* yes ~Dshare
*stands up* we could go....*waits for a long time* into town we havent gone for awhile please dshare ~Mare
*nosd* yea that would be fun ~Fare
*looks up and smiles* yea come one dshare ~Ware
*sighs playfully* fine *groans then laughs changing and jumping off* ~Dshare
*screeches then chases after her* Tare Hare Lare
*laughs following the triplets* ~Ware Mare
*sees a baby dolphin without a mother and searches around and shakes my head looking up and swimming up and sees somethin maybe eighty yards out and i tell it to follow me* ~Flare
*walks into what would have been the bank very nice* ~Hodgekins
*comes to the library and grabs like eight books and sits down* ~Macise
*looks around and sees another fairy and falls into the snow* ~Marice
*gets up and my sheild goes up around the throne anyone who would might sit in it would be attacked but still* ~Mali
*sees a store i always go to and jump onto the truck that is unloading and sees a dress for all the sisters score grabs them and heads out back home* ~Kramisha
*sees kramisha come back and sighs opening the door* how many times do i have ~Manicimo
shut up *i say* i heard you but look ~Kramisha
*doesnt even look at them and goes back to takeing inventory* ~Manicomo
*snorts* fine *heads up the stairs* ~Kramisha
*come out from the training room and sees kramisha and snorts* clothes again next time bring food *i say walking down the hallway* ~Meryl
*sits tehre* ok so what was this all about *waves my hands* ~Blaise
*looks at swift * well we thoought maybe we needed some fun so who wants to go toy with other peoples emotions* ~Thea
*nods* sounds like fuin *has an evil glare* Blaise
*nods thinking* yea we havent done that in ever ~Serenity
*jumps up* yea ok lets go meet at *loks up* the grand you should all be there soon* ~Swift
*i see a kit and run up to it its terrified i grab it and take it back home* are you ok what happened *my voice calm and caring* ~Riker
*sees him and is really really scared and faints* ~???
*sighs and grabs somehing to keep it warm* ~Riker
*looks around my planet wearing hardly anything just a tank top and short shorts* ~Sailor Frost
*walks around the cold center of town near ontario* ~Sekhmet
*sees marice and she her fall defense mode ok i run up to her and have a web im working o* hey ~Shakrina
*ets up* oh hey ~Marice
~Raven
*as i rome around the state which i'm not sure of i c a sign* "welcome 2 Miami Beach, hu...? some welcome. aw well, no one knew i existed when i was alive so no one knows i'm dead..." *i mutter 2 myself*
*laughs at her* your soo sparkley ~Shakrina
*looks at myself and sneezes and they all fly off into the snow* better ~Marice
*nods* much better ~Shakrina
*is toying with my tassles and walks into a chocolate store and ask them for a chocolate statue of isis and it is out in about a half hour* ~Sekhmet
*i grab a hat from a nearby lounging person and i put it on walking away in a shadow* ~Sailor frost
*lays next to the kit and mummbles* ~Riker
*rides the currents to the Grand and see a few lights starting to come on* ~Swift
*appears in the volcano and people gasp and oooh and i walk off the top into the grand close by* ~Blaise
*sets the babies in a safe house near where they were found and falls landing on the earth but appearing in the grass along the strip i get up and quickly walk to the grand* ~Thea
water oh i remember that fountain i go to the puddle i came out of and jump in melting in and jumping out of the fountain un harmed or wet* fweh *i was just recently changed but im still getting used to it and walks quickly to the grand* ~Serenity
*walks into the store and sees manicimo* you know when they'll be back *twins my tail on the nearest chair* ~Meryl
*sighs* no they didnt say ~Manicimo
*nods* ok *i say breathy and pass by him* ~Manicimo
*shakes then looks after her* quit that you ~Manicimo
*snickers and jumps up on the window hitting the wall gently and a door opens to another room for the cats of course and she is under the store and she soon falls asleep* ~Meryl
*puts the designated clothes on the right beds and in the right rooms then is done walks down the stairs panting* ~Kramisha
*walks ouut of the tree i was in and looks arpund its desolate great that means theres a fucking attack coming you know what i walk out of the grounds and stand there waiting for it gaurds rushing to my side but i give them a glare and they back off i have my sias and have them at my side* ~Mali
*reads about six of them and falls asleep* ~Macise
*sits at one of the old chairs and blow off all the dust* ~Hodgkins
*i get to the image and grab the baby its her mom alright but it looks like a boat got to it first i swim away fast taking the baby with me and find a reef and wait comforting the sad orphan* ~Flare
*finally gets into town breathing hard and start to sing everyone else joining in* shes got a love like woe ~Dshare
*laughs and sing taking turns by words* girls gotta love like woe ~Hare Tare Lare
*changes back to normaling panting but instantly sings* i gotta feel like it all makes sense ~Ware
because your bringing me in and then you kicking me out again ~Ware
*chuckles is the woe part f the song* ~Mare Fare
*is pissed and shoots up in the air my horn shining in the rain* ~Lamifian
*sighs and packs up quickly before they wake up and leave* ~Rowan
*has the stuff and follows rowan* ~Jade
*sighs nad packs up garbing a few things and heads out for rowan* ~Krestel
*grabs a magazine as a man walks in looking faint* what can i help you with *smiles widely* ~Shego
uh i would like a tattoo *grabs a picture* of this could you do that ~????
*looks at the picture* of course thats *judges the size* 150 sir ~Shego
nods and gives her the money and waots ~???
(malis knives called sais)
 (malis knives called sais)
~Raven
who knew being invisable would b a good thing...*i mutter* means i don't have 2 b hidden as i walk about...
*finally hears the man being called and he walks up and gets his tat i wonder no i dont care people re so weird* ~Shego
*finally meets up with my sis* ~Swift
*snorts* your still late ~Blaise
*glares at her* shut up ~Swift
*flicks my wrist* ~Blaise
*watches them and speaks up* well where to first theres a carnival in town or maybe the zipline across the strip that sounds fun* ~Thea
*shakes my head* no i can fly thats no fun for me how about something none of us can do ~Swift
like get a date *grabbed a drink form the tray the lady had and circles my finger around it* ~Serenity
*snaps my fingers* exactly *looks around* its vegas what happens in vegas ~Blaise
*sighs* stays in vegas ~Thea Serenity Swift
*cackles* ~Blaise
*i still asleep but heres noises they must be home* ~Meryl
*jumps up on jades shoulder* hey guess what ~Kramisha
*laughs* what ~Jade
*chesk out your guys rooms *gets down and hides* ~Kramisha
*nods and heads up and screams* its so pretty ~Jade
*sighs and walks up and screams as well only this is sarcastic* omg i have never seen something so pretty ~Krestel
*walks up and sees the dress it really is pretty* ~Rowan
*looks at them as they walk up the stairs* ~Manicimo
*stands there and sees some one or something and get into a stance as it comes closer* ~Mali
*is still asleep* ~Macise
*smiles and leans back and the chair falls back and i hit the floor* damn it *kicks it and it goes through the window i duck down under the desk hoping no one hears me* ~Hodgkins
*comes together and sings the rest of the song in normal form down the street people gawking at our beauty and voices* ~Fare Lare Ware Mare Dshare Pare Tare Fare
*it soon falls asleep and i take it back home* ~Flare
*flying through the storm i shoot up out of the clouds and see wizards fighting and i snort* ~Lamifian
*i see more showers of light and laugh* ~Lamia
*i shoot up into the bright day sad its not night i could walk around town but its too bright* ~Mangus
*walks along the snow sowing teh web like a blanket* ~Shakrina
*looks at the we and blows some sparkle on it* i think this is the best one yet ~Marice
*looks at it* no by far no ~Shakrina
*nods* yes ~Marie
*shakes my head* no remember the one i made for that spider crab that one time that was the best ~Shakrina
*nods* yes that one is the best but you are really good ~Marice
~Poison
*i dissolve in the swamp water and shoot around*
*finally sees its a group and sees that my guards asre behid me* ~Mali
~Raven
*i walk around and find myself at the Everglades....and suddenly i see something that looks like a squid only bigger swimming in the deep water...and i follow along*
*they are only yards in front of me and were just staring at eachother waiting waiting* ~Mali
~Poison
*i hear someone following me and i speed up*
hơn một năm qua darkmoon47 said…
*i lean against a brick wall and watch all the people walk past me*
*i look for a second longer and they set out a battle cry but im faster and run head on into them and instantly stab maybe eight striking more looking like a swan from hell* ~Mali
*its starting to clear up but i dont want it to go* ~Lamia
is that all they do fight useless ~Lamifian
*see the sun blaze down on the harmless plants i walk along to find shade* ~Mangus
~Raven
*he...she....IT speeds up and i have 2 start running 2 keep up* wait a minute, i'm not gonna hurt u! *i call out, though something tells me it's not gonna stop*
*i smirk as i let my senses run wild*
*i feel the rush of the battle and fall on my back sliding cutting off plenty of some of the body parts around me* ~Mali
~Poison
*i hear the voice but instead speed up*
*i hear most of my guards go down are a lot but not that many i get up and flip in the air almost as light as it and land on the shoulders of a few enemies* ~Mali
~Raven
*i sigh and take 2 the air, flying right above it as i finally c what it is....but that doesn't help me figure out...what it is...*
*walks around and my chocolate is done and i eat it ggently seeing all the people around me* ~Sekhmet
*finishes* ahh how does it lok *holds it up for marice* ~Shakrina
*smiles* awesome ~Marice
~Poison
*i realize he's above me and i snarl slightly, rolling onto my back 2 look at him. well, not 2 look at him....2 shoot poison at him. after i do so i realize it didn't do anything exept go through him....and i almost shoot out of the water at him*
*lands from flipping and killing some of the enemies i look around wow i kick the one next to be hard hes dead now* ~Mali
~Raven
*i feel the poison shoot through me and feel anger rising in my stomach* now u'v gone and ticked me off...*i mutter, shooting through the water and grabbing it. it squirms in my arms and i shoot 2 shore* what gives? *i barely keep myself from yelling*
*i look around and take count ok eight dead or more 35 injured adn 3 unharmed* ~Mali
~Poison
*i glare at him as i land on the dry ground* i should ask u the same! you were the one chasing me!
*we all laugh when we are done and walk around* ~Dshare Fare Lare Ware Mare Hare Pare Tare
*i wake up and its still dark well duh i live in the dark* ~Macise
*i swim up to the surface for water and search around nope no one* ~Flare
*i look up just a little bit nope no one i get up and brush off my jacket and snap it at the bottom* ~Hodgkins
why dont they do something productive like i dont know anything or go fuck themselves ~Lamifian
*it stars to clear up and i shoot up into the clouds following the storm* ~Lamia
*i find a huge willow tree and there is only grass under it and i lay under the soft whips* ~Mangus
~Raven
*i open my mouth to object, but then shut it, realizing she's right* i'm not gonna hurt u.
that's exactly what the scientists said that caught me and made me into this. *she snarls* believe it or not i used 2 b a beautiful mermaid.
*hears him wince in pain and chuckles under my breath humans are so painful* ~Shego
*smiles* well im sorry but i didnt catch your name ~????
oh uh *chuckles* its swift ~Swift
*nods* beautiful name ~???
*stares at her our jaws dropped* ~Thea Blaise Serenity
*smiles at myself as i come down i know krestel liked it she was just os hard edged* ~Kramisha
*sees kramisha come down the stairs* hey next time you go out we need yamonja root ~Manicimo
*nods at him and goes to our little hide out and see meryl adn try adn be quiet* ~Kramisha
*smells and hears kramisha* i now your there your nails click gently on the floor as you walk in run the down a bit *i say groggily* ~Meryl
*nods and goes to our outside escape and run around with my claws unsheathed it really does feel better* ~Kramisha
~Poison
*i watch him flinch slightly at the news* but that was years ago. *i add with a snarl*
*wakes up nad the kit is buried in my fur and i purr* ~Riker
*as i try it on i walk down the stairs its a blue and green dress almost holographic as i walk and it is slit up the right side going all the way down to my ankle* ~Jade
*i pick it up its red with black veins all along the front and back it is short on the neck the cuts so its almost in half and it goes to my ankles* ~Rowan
*i throw it in my closet not to be mean but i really dont wear dresses i take off what im wearing and put on some comfy clothes* ~Rowan
~Raven
*i can't believe the news i just got. after all, she didn't even look like she was part fish, let alone human. she looked only like a squid had a horrabe axident in some radio-active waste or something...* poor girl...*i whisper 2 myself*
~Cyra
*i swim around in my seal skin when i c a ship heading towards me and my clan. i let out a high pitched call 2 warn the rest of the clan and we all start 2 rush towards it and bust a hole in the side of it easily, making it start 2 sink. easy....as we do this a bunch of people start flailing aroud like fish out of water. or, more likie monkeys IN water. we all smile as 4 seal swim away and then they quickly turn 2 frowns as we c 10 others dead and know them as selkies from a near by clan*
~Luci
*i fly through the sky with ease*
~Jorni
*we continue our battle as normal. nothing's really changed. we all brought the same things with some improvements*
~Wrath
*me and my brother, Curse, walk through the alleys of NYC with nothing 2 do and no plans 2 do anything*
*chuckles* umm i didnt get your name ~Swift
oh my name is xavier ~Xavier
*looks at him* nice name ~Swift
*nods* well i was just heading out you ~Xavier
*shakes my head* im with my sisters *turns around* Blaise Serenity and Thea im the eldest but blaise likes to think she owns us ~Swift
*holds out my hand to them all* nice to meet you ~Xavier
*takes his hand smiling huge* hi ~Thea
*pushes thea gently and clears my throat* blaise *takes his hand gently* ~Blaise
*rolls my eyes and twirls my fingers at him at him* hi ~Serenity
*i wave to my friends and they wave back as i walk around* ~Sailor Frost
*i put the magazine down and walk out* see you guys later *i say as they all say bye and i see its night time and i run to the nearest feild and see a few sheep i go into my wolf form and chase after them* ~Shego
*the kitten wakes up and looks so much better* are you hungry *it nods and i get up gently and look around for anything* hmm *sees a mouse and pounces on it na dbrings it back* here *it looks at it a little different smells it then takes a bite and starts to eat it i smile* ~Riker
~Poison
not poor...it only gave me strength. *i almost snarl*
~Cyra
we....have 2 tell them. *the head of our clan, my father, Joshua, says softly*
we...should take the bodies so they can morn properly. *i say as i swim up 2 him. ever sence mother was killed by the humans on a boat we've been morning...and it only seems 2 get worse*
*finishes my chocolate and looks around anywhere else oh theres that really cool arcade i walk to the arcade and play a few games* ~Sekhmet
~Cyra
*father nods and the clan grabs the 10 bodies and starts swimming towards the other clan's area*
*i find a nice branch and i see s orb spider cme outof hiding and instantlky take to it and i set it down* ~Shakrina
*i flinch at the sight of the spider* i think thats the worst part of the job the spiders ~Marice
~Curse
*we shift 2 cat form and walk into a sort of abandon building*
"come on come on where r u"
~Sussie
*me and Blackheart walk through the forest idily with no destination in mind*
~Curse
well...we're home, i guess...*i mutter 2 Wrath*
yup...as close 2 a home as we'll ever have. *he replies*