Classic Disney Disney hàng đầu, đầu trang Fives!

DarkSarcasm posted on Dec 27, 2015 at 06:48AM
Make a list of any 5 Disney things! (Classics, ideally, as this is the Disney Classics spot, but I'm not gonna enforce any date cutoffs.) Favorite movies, characters, songs, scenes, animals, last 5 you watched, posters, eras, heroes, villains, animals. Any Disney list at all, as many as you like, whenever you like. You can even edit and include your own pictures! The only rule: Don't steal other people's edits. List away, fanpoppers!
 Make a danh sách of any 5 Disney things! (Classics, ideally, as this is the Disney Classics spot, but I'm
last edited on Dec 27, 2015 at 06:50AM

Classic Disney 15 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua DarkSarcasm said…
Top 5 Live-Action & Hybrid Classics:
1 - Candleshoe
2 - Bedknobs and Broomsticks
3 - Old Yeller
4 - The Swiss Family Robinson
5 - Freaky Friday
 [u]Top 5 Live-Action & Hybrid Classics:[/u] 1 - Candleshoe 2 - Bedknobs and Broomsticks 3 - Old Ye
5 Animated Disney Movies I Haven't Seen, But Probably Should:
1 - The Princess and the Frog
2 - Atlantis: The Lost Empire
3 - Treasure Planet
4 - Big Hero 6
5 - The Black Cauldron
last edited hơn một năm qua
 [u]5 Animated Disney phim chiếu rạp I Haven't Seen, But Probably Should:[/u] 1 - The Princess and the Frog
hơn một năm qua glelsey said…
Top 5 Animal Sidekicks of the Renaissance:
1. Djali
2. Flit
3. Abu
4. Pegasus
5. Cri-Kee
 [u]Top 5 Animal Sidekicks of the Renaissance:[/u] 1. Djali 2. Flit 3. Abu 4. Pegasus 5. Cri-Kee
Top 5 actors frequently cast in Classic Disney Movies:
1 - Tommy Kirk
2 - Dorothy McGuire
3 - Jodie Foster
4 - Nancy Olson
5 - Janet Munro

Honorable mention: Kevin Corcoran, who was always great at whatever role he played, and one of the best child actors Disney ever had.

Also, that Dorothy picture is so cute I think I'm gonna cry.
 [u]Top 5 actors frequently cast in Classic Disney Movies:[/u] 1 - Tommy Kirk 2 - Dorothy McGuire 3
5 Disney movies I loved as a kid, but don't really care for now:
1 - Pete's Dragon *shudder*
2 - The Little Mermaid
3 - Oliver & Company
4 - The Sword in the Stone
5 - Mary Poppins
 [u]5 Disney phim chiếu rạp I loved as a kid, but don't really care for now:[/u] 1 - Pete's Dragon *shudder*
Top 5 Ass-Kicking Disney Ladies:
1 - Casey Brown (Candleshoe)
2 - Eglantine Price (Bedknobs and Broomsticks)
3 - Mary Blackfeather (Run, Appaloosa, Run)
4 - Lady Kluck (Robin Hood)
5 - Annabel Andrews (Freaky Friday)
 [u]Top 5 Ass-Kicking Disney Ladies:[/u] 1 - Casey Brown (Candleshoe) 2 - Eglantine Price (Bedknobs
Top 5 Lines in Disney Songs:
1 - There's a Neverland waiting for you, where all your happy dreams come true. (You Can Fly!, Peter Pan)
2 - Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave your world behind. (You Can Fly!, Peter Pan)
3 - You think the only people who are people are the people who look and think like you. (Colors of the Wind, Pocahontas)
4 - Every town has its ups and downs. Sometimes ups outnumber the downs. But not in Nottingham. (Not in Nottingham, Robin Hood)
5 - The seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake. (Under the Sea, The Little Mermaid)
heart
Top 5 Disney Love Songs
1 - Love (Robin Hood)
2 - Can You Feel The Love Tonight (The Lion King)
3 - Eglantine/Don't Let Me Down (Bedknobs and Broomsticks) (ok it's more of a business proposition at this point, but they get there eventually)
4- He's a Tramp (Lady and the Tramp)
5- Kiss the Girl (The Little Mermaid)
 [u]Top 5 Disney tình yêu Songs[/u] 1 - tình yêu (Robin Hood) 2 - Can bạn Feel The tình yêu Tonight (The Lion Ki
Top 5 Animated Disney Movies:
1 - Peter Pan
2 - Robin Hood
3 - The Rescuers
4 - Beauty and the Beast
5 - Alice in Wonderland
 [u]Top 5 Animated Disney Movies:[/u] 1 - Peter Pan 2 - Robin mui xe 3 - The Rescuers 4 - Beauty and
Top 5 Most-Watched Disney Movies: Animated Estimate
1 - Peter Pan
2 - Robin Hood
3 - Beauty and the Beast
4 - The Lion King
5 - 101 Dalmatians
 [u]Top 5 Most-Watched Disney Movies: Animated Estimate[/u] 1 - Peter Pan 2 - Robin mui xe 3 - Beauty
Top 5 Most-Watched Disney Movies: Live-Action/Hybrid Estimate
1 - Bedknobs & Broomsticks
2 - Candleshoe
3 - Old Yeller
4 - Swiss Family Robinson
5 - The Parent Trap
 [u]Top 5 Most-Watched Disney Movies: Live-Action/Hybrid Estimate[/u] 1 - Bedknobs & Broomsticks 2 -
Top 5 Disney Movies I Didn't Discover 'Til Old Ladyhood
1 - Savage Sam
2 - Follow Me, Boys!
3 - Summer Magic
4 - Bon Voyage!
5 - Third Man on the Mountain
 [u]Top 5 Disney phim chiếu rạp I Didn't Discover 'Til Old Ladyhood[/u] 1 - Savage Sam 2 - Follow Me, Boys!
The 5 DVDs I Picked When I Finally Gave In and Joined The Dang Disney Movie Club
1 - Tonka
2 - The Wild Country
3 - The Littlest Outlaw (the only one of these I've seen before)
4 - A Tiger Walks
5 - Ten Who Dared
 [u]The 5 DVDs I Picked When I Finally Gave In and Joined The Dang Disney Movie Club[/u] 1 - Tonka 2
DarkSarcasm commented…
I did not care for Tonka, and I hated The Wild Country, but the rest were good. =D hơn một năm qua
Top 5 Years for Disney Movies
(years where at least 3 movies I genuinely love came out; sorry all-time favorites from the underwhelming 70s)
 [u]Top 5 Years for Disney Movies[/u] (years where at least 3 phim chiếu rạp I genuinely tình yêu came out; sorry
Top 5 Hayley Mills x Disney Movies
1 - The Parent Trap
2 - Pollyanna
3 - Summer Magic
4 - The Castaways
5 - That Darn Cat (which only gets in because it's sliiightly less boring than The Moon-Spinners)
 [u]Top 5 Hayley Mills x Disney Movies[/u] 1 - The Parent Trap 2 - Pollyanna 3 - Summer Magic 4 -