những người nghiện phim hoạt hình thời thơ ấu Animated Characters Celebrity Look Alikes

KataraLover posted on May 19, 2015 at 06:19PM
The way this works is that first, someone will name a character and then a person will respond with a celebrity they think looks like the character and they get to decide the next character and it continues. It doesn't have to be limited to just the heroines, you can do the heroes, the villains, the human sidekicks, the human side characters, or whoever. But they have to be humans because if someone chooses an animal, they'll add someone like Percy and just pick a celebrity they hate to bash them. So it can be any character, as long as it's human or human looking (meaning characters like Ariel, Triton, Athena, and Ariel's Sisters). Here's an example on how this will work.

A: Anastasia/Anya
B: Miley Cyrus
Eric
C: Megan Fox
Aurora
D: Audrey Hepburn
Dimitri

And so forth. Feel free to use pictures.

Let's start with Odette

Here's a similar forum that I made on the Disney Princess fan club:

link
last edited on May 19, 2015 at 06:22PM

những người nghiện phim hoạt hình thời thơ ấu 2 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua cruella said…
Marilyn Monroe, I always thought she looked really similar to Odette.

Cruella De Vil
hơn một năm qua KataraLover said…
Victoria Smurfit, she actually plays Cruella on Once Upon A Time. Glenn Close does a better job as Cruella (though Victoria does a good job too) but Victoria looks more like her in my opinion. Though it's hard for anyone to look like a skeleton head lol.

Kayley
 Victoria Smurfit, she actually plays Cruella on Once Upon A Time. Glenn Close does a better job as Cr