Charlie and Claire Does it bug you...

marissa posted on Mar 24, 2008 at 03:21PM
Maybe I'm being picky here, but has anyone else noticed that Claire seems to have completely forgotten that Charlie died?

I know she hasn't had too much screen time since she found out, but she always seems to be happy when we do see her.

Like I said, maybe I'm being too picky, but... does it bug anyone else? lol

Charlie and Claire 11 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua pip_ku said…
Yes I was thinking that in the last few episodes, I'm glad she's happy and everything but I wish she'd be sad occasionally. I liked the scene where Sawyer found her and she was all like 'Charlie?' though so I suppose she does still remember him :)
hơn một năm qua peanut-butter said…
I really wanted her to be like devastated when Charlie died and then I wanted Des to give her the greatest hits paper even if they did get a bit wet from the water lol and then I wanted her to really miss him =[
hơn một năm qua RainbowGeek819 said…
I agree with Peanut-Butter Clairi Really has Pissed me off because of that! Bitch....Even i still want to cry when i watch him!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua similzy said…
yeah it bugs me like in eggtown she was all happy and smiling.she should have been sadder.and she should have mentioned him at least once expect when she called sawyer charlie.
hơn một năm qua MioneWeasley545 said…
crying
It bugs me to no end. :'( And now Claire is "missing" and we won't get anything 'till next season and even when that does happen it'll be a little (or a lot) late and they will be too busy with Lost-like stuff and Claire is more like a plot device anyways... :'(
hơn một năm qua hayley_pace said…
maybe I'm a horrible person, but I really wanted her to be upset, and then des should've given her the paper and would've been even more upset, and carry around the paper with her and miss him every second of the day. And I wanted her to feel guilty about how badly she had treated him in the past.
I guess I am a horrible person, but I wanted to be as upset as I was, and she actually had met him and kissed him, and I cried harder then she did, and was upset for longer then she was.
hơn một năm qua cckarocks7 said…
it does bug me. she was more sad about charlie being in the looking glass than she was about his death! i agree with every one here.
hơn một năm qua iNewbie said…
It totally does - but since Claire is one of my favorite "still alive" characters I don't want to be mad at her, so I pretend she's just keeping her promise to not worry about Charlie while he's gone...
hơn một năm qua dramaqueen13 said…
Ugh, yes! But I keep wanting to think that she's trying to the best she can now now for Aaron and be strong for his sake too.
hơn một năm qua Domilie4ever said…
big smile
Yes I didn't like that either.
But I'm SURE she will show sadness or sth like that in this season...or I hope so! lol
hơn một năm qua Eirinaki_b_13 said…
crying
It bugged me a little... I mean when i saw the two episodes (the one with the list and the one with his death) I have been crying for like twenty minutes or more. They were supposed to be in love, at least he was. but i want to believe that she is crying on the inside...