CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! Demigods : the new generation.

goodyb0y55 posted on Feb 01, 2012 at 06:12AM
I changed my mind on the name. Wanna keep it classic. this about a new generation of demigods set Five years after the giant war. Our heroes ,Casey,Jaeda, and Johnny.

CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! 31 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua goodyb0y55 said…
CH 1.)
JAEDA KILLS MY MATH TEACHER
Um.... hi my name is, Casey Duncan, I'm a demigod. You've probably heard or read the stories about the great, Percy Jackson, this is not one of them. Its been five years since the war. I remember when I thouht I first learned about Percy and the world of monsters, it was on a fieldtip. I regrettd going in that bus before the supergirl thing. You see I go to Lincoln Acadamy, a low funded school for " troubled kids".
All the occupants on he bus ( which were 120 nineth graders and 3 teachers),. I sat at the middle row of 31 two seat pairs. I sat in the middle of a paperball war between Mr, Carson and Mrs.Bll's homeroom classes.Mr. Carson was our math teacher. He was 5ft5in and wieghed 237 lbs( I knew this cause I snuck into the personal files in the front office.) He had brown eyes and blonde hair,a wearing purple pleated shirt with black pleated pants.
Mrs.Bill is a 37 yearold dirty blonde wearing a blue blouse and white jeans. I think she is conpensating with her highschool years because, she wears more eyeliner than the 10th grade girls.
The war ended when we arrived. The winners were Mrs.Bill's because, her class got clean up after lunch. We exited the bus to see the National History Museum of California. We got split up by homeroom teachers so we were in a 40:1 student teacher ratio. I'm lucky because I'm Mrs.Spiller's student.
Mrs.Spiller was in her mid-30s with brunette hair up to her shoulders. She wore a black dress with white shoes, holding her well known laster pointer. She was th only nice teacher really.
I also got lucky beause our class got seperated to the ancient history wing. Ancient history was the only subject I was good in. Ancient Egyptian, Greek, and Roman history really fits me right at home.
We were learning about Sparticus and the slave rebellion. And getting a good lecture by Mrs.Spiller too.
"Okay class what happed to Sparticus when he failed to rebel? Mr. Duncan," this was easy."He was exacuted for his crimes," "Why did he do this, Miss. Maxwell,"
She turned towards a girl about 4feet from me. It was Jaeda Maxwell. She was my age, 14, with blonde hair dyed pink with the ends still blonde.
She wore black jeans with a white shirt with a jacket that had the letters W.T.H on the front with her seafoam green eyes the main attraction from her almost fragle looking skin."Sorry, I dont know," she said apologeticly. We kept going till we hit the Perseus exhibit. COME TO ME said a voice. I looked around to see who It was, but found no one. This time when the voice spoke it had a enthralling sense to it. I followed till I was out of my daze, and found myself in the mens room
I looked in the mirror to see what was wrong with me. The same aburn/brunette bieber style hair. Black jeans, a white shirt, and a red hoodie, looking normal.
Suddenly the lights went out. A smokey figure began to form. It had glowing red eyes and wings surging electricity. "Ah Casey Dunan hello. Now DIE!!" Lightning shot out his hand, I closed my eyes to expect death but I was wrong. I opened my eyes to see Jaeda holdig a sword that asorbed the strike some how. She looked ike Supergirl looking strong and beautiful. She charged slashing away at the Monster." Nice try little girl but you cant kill me,"he says snaping his fingers making lightning strike, knocking Jaeda back into the urinals losing concisnous. When he shot that lightning bolt the sprinckler system went crazy drenching water everywhere. "Now its your turn Casey," he said it in a familiar voice." Mr. Carson?" I asked. He nodded evily. " I couldnt believe you didnt sense me since this past week, its like you don't know who you are." He said it in a half growl and half raspy tone." Look I'm only a ninth grader, is this about not turning in my homework for the past week?" "Oh no and you've only attended Lincoln since Wendsday," what, I've been attending Lincoln since the begining of the year. "Again, DIE!!!!" he let out lightning that knocked me into a stall. Before I pasted out I saw Jaeda create a whirlpool around Mr. Carson crushing him when Jaeda closed her fist. "Hows that for a litte girl huh punk," she said bravely. She sure did look wonderful. I was out when she started walking over.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua britishgirl4235 said…
smile
I love this please continue! Please! It doesn't matter what they think it matters what you think! I love this!
JFINNALLY I PROMISE I'LL TRY TO POST ONCE OR TWI CE A WE. DON'T ABANDON ME.
I opened my eyes( or I thought I did) to see a a dark nothingness. "Hello," I said only to hear an echo of my comment. Where are you, whispered this voice from nowhere." I'm here, but I don't know where you," I said half scared half irritated. I was getting really confused now. Wherever you are, I'll find you I swear. This time I can tell it was a girl's voice. Casey, Casey, Casey, Casey -
I woke to find myself on a bed with a bandage on my left arm. I was in a room with six beds, surrounded by insperational and health posters you'd find in a shool nurse's room. The signs said things like hang in there and strong satyrs means strong bones. Thats when Jaeda walks in the room with a cup and a suprisingly warm smile, which I find out of character. I did not know if what happened before I woke up in his bed was real or not, but I would keep away from, Jaeda just to keep safe. But, still her smile was beautiful and her eyes shined. "I see that your awake, finally," she said that if I was out for a week. " You've been out for five days," whoa I was almost right.
"What did you just say," just making sure I heard her right. "I said you've been out for five days," I almost pasted out again, right there. "I know you probly have questions on what the Hell as been happening, but we gotta go get you seeing ,Chiron. Here," she hands me the cup and I drink down what I thought was apple juice, findng it tastes like, well chocoate cheese cake. I know, weird, but true. I automaticly became healthy not feeling sore, nothing."Did you give me steroids or drugs or something?" Jaeda laughs and grabs my arm to drag me to a porch out side. There across from me sat a crippled guy with a tweed jacket and a trimmed beard. He looked like he was in his forties or early fifties, no matter the case he was old. "Hello, you must be, Casey," he said in a warm expression. I notice that he has a weak, but noticable accent. Sounds british.
"Well, welcome to Camp Half-Blood, I believe Jaeda will give you a tour and explain things. I have archery class in five minute." With that he tries to get off his wheelchair revealing tht he's a centaur. He left leaving me bewildered. I turned to see Jaeda smiling. "Why didn't you tell me that he was, Chiron king of the centaurs and trainer of great heroes," I said mildly irritated. "Because, I knew you know your Greek mythology, so I wanted to see if you can recidnize him when he left, also es no longer king of centaurs. What centaurs really need are crowd riot cotrol officers, congratulation, Casey you're a Half-Blood a demigod hero for the gods,"
I was a little angry at Jaeda for not being so uninformative., but got over it and asked a very important. "So all mythology is real?" She started walking , but sat at a what looked like a card table. "Yeah its been real for five thousand years, my family doesn't really believe in any religion because we'll always know there are other gods," she said it in a almost disapointed, snapping out of it she tells me "Time for the tour,"
She showed me everything the camp has to offer. Sword fighting, archery, blacksmithing, pegasi riding, and a climbing wall. She told me " if you want to keep from being a turkey on Thanksgiving, I'd sugest that you work your way to that." She then showed me the cabins.
Two marble bank looking ones were paired to look a him and her set. I didn't pay much attention on that. The others though were sweat, one was completely gold and shining so bright I couldn't even look at it. Also there was this cool looking cabin with torches with green fire and some skulls. One really caught my eye though, a low cabin near a shore. "We're in Long Island?" I turned towards Jaeda again irritated."Long Island, really," "Surprise," she said smiling. I turned back towards the sea and just soaked in the beauty. They were the same color as Jaeda's eyes, "Wow, Jaeda all I can say is thank you," I said happy to be here away from my crazy school and.........Huh can't remember, must be a side effect.
I looked at the gray cabin near the sea and felt a kind of pull. I started to head for it. Before I can open the door Jaeda's hand was on my shoulder. "I wouldn't go in there if I were you," she said with a worning to her voice. "Why, who lives here?" She bites the bottom of her lip, looking nervious. "You see the children of Posidon, live here there are atleast four of them live here. Avril, Max, Katniss, and Sarah,"
"I thought you were a daughter of Posidon?" I say confused. "Oh no I'm not if I were I'd be a lot more pretty," I look and smile of the sarcasm. "So who's child do you guess I might be," I ask and she replies with " You're really whiney, so a daughter of Aphrodite," we laughed at the comment together and decide to talk for a while.
I look at Jaeda and just stare and go back to the sea. We hardly knew each other, but we acted like close friends. I guess that a horific life and death situation get two people really close. This girl with pink hair that I hardly knew was now my best friend.
But, you know that all Half-Blood relationships get like Avril Lavigne's song, complicated. All because of that no good redhead.
hơn một năm qua britishgirl4235 said…
big smile
Aw... I like this. Keep posting. This is like... REALLY GOOD! I wish I could write like that. When I write stuff I sometimes put stupid stuff in it. Like one time in English I wrote all these really good questions, then I put... If you don't know the answer, you can look it up on google. All my friends kept makin fun of me.
Hey britishgirl don't be so hard on you self. Just keep trying NSN. ; )
hơn một năm qua _Aphrodite_ said…
smile
Lmfao it so weird that i have a character in my forum named Casey, and she going on a school field trip. Lol and the bus was 237. Nice story btw xD
big smile
Okay let's go.

From the distance I can hear a conch shell echo to my ear. I don't know if it was me, but in every movie a conch shell always means war or invasion. I sit up from where I was laying down next to Jaeda erraticly. "Whoa, calm down. Where's the fire?" She says real calm laying on the surf.
I start calming down knowing I would be briefed on war or hostile invasions. Jaeda gets up and bushes the sand from her black jeans and looks to the distance. "Huh. Well dinner, come on let's go you can sit next to me," she says "just follow me to good old table Triton, population yours truley," she does a little bow and looks at me.
"I don't know, I'm really busy, but what the hell. Would you do me the honor and dine with this humble pesant." She grabs my arm and drags me to the dining pavilion. We were the only people at table triton, which is kinda sad. All the other cabins have like twenty or thirty kids sitting at one table, a there was like twenty tables. One table had over fifty kids with unturned eyebrows and mischifous smiles. In my head I'm thinking they all have ADHD or they're all kleptomaniacs.
Our food was given to us by these really cute girls with elfin features. I was about to ask when - "They're called nymphs and they're all about nature. Don't get any ideas," right behind me stood a mexican guy about 6"0 with buzzed down hair and a chilled out looking smile.
"Hey there my names Johnny Avila, son of Apollo," he extends his hand and I take it." Hi the names Casey Duncan," " mom wanted a girl didn't she," I look at him but he says " Just kidding bro," he smiles and I just stare at the guy that's gonna save my life in the future.
Boom Boom!!!!!! I look were its coming from and see Chiron with a bow slung over his Back. Time for Capture the flag, is what Jaeda tells me. She says that I'm going to enjoy the old sport. I didn't e the way she said old sport. Rules are that there are two flags. Two cabins lead the forces of whatever cabins they ally.
I get all decked out with ancient Greek armor with shield and sword. Good news no maiming bad news its still gonna hurt.
We get in a defensive line and charge. Jaeda runs by me and says this "You better hope you get claimed so we can me sure which god we pissed off, and making your burial shroud be easier to make,"...

Hope you liked it gonna write more for next week. Later ;+)
Thnx aphrodite means a lot. Casey is a boy though and I didn't copy and characters if that's what byour saying. I was just thinking of names that sounds good and I got insperation from my friends older brother and justin bieber. All characters in this forum vand that are going to be disccused in the forum are copy righted.
Demigods: the new generation© and a goodyb0y55™.

Aphrodite can you send me a link to your forum I would like to see it.
hơn một năm qua _Aphrodite_ said…
laugh
Lmfao no!! I didn't say you took my character, my Casey is a girl! But I'm saying it was cool that I'm not the only person that likes that name xD
laugh
Wrote more just wait till next week. The story will continue.
hơn một năm qua werevamp246 said…
big smile
OMFH!!! THIS IS GOOODDD!! YOU SHOULDA TOLD ME ABOUT THIS!!! LUVV IT!!(: <3
laugh
Hey guys I'm gonna post. Today,
laugh
Chapter 4
Whenever You Smile, I Smile.
One guy slashed and tried to make me the headless Greek, luckily Jaeda had, sword handy and parried the blade. That when she took her shield and slamed the guy upsie the head. Okay the teams as I know so far are the Heaphaestus, Aphrodite, Apollo, Athena, Dionysus, Ares, And Hypnos. Our team had Hypno, Demeter, Triton, Posiedon,(a.k.a Jaeda and I.) And finally Hermes. Good thing because, Hermes hs like 29 kids. "Okay if you want to stay alive follow me,"Jaeda said. We fougt or way the Dionysus kids and found the flag by river. Jaeda and i trudge through the water and as soon as I make a grab for the red banner an arrow nearly shish kabobs my hand. Campers start coming out trees behind shrubs and boulders. We find ourselves surrounded by enemy campers. A blonde then walked forward and unsheathed her sword. She looked about 15 and the fiercest stom cloud gray eyes. "I am, Aleeyah Potter, and I am going to crush you," her words were regal a.d came out smooth like cotton.
Charged toward me, but was intercepted by Jaeda. Their swords clanged together, with each slash you can feel the tension between the two. All of us backed up about ten steps not wanting to lose limbs.
It was really incredible the battle.Jaea was amazing, then everything went wrong. Some cheater then threw mables on the ground making Jaeda slip. Aleeyah slashed her palm, stabbed her leg, and punted her face.
I watched Jaeda blee and went crazy. I charged forward, but Aleeyah dodged me and impaled my right arm. She afterwards punched me I the jaw. I fell backward landing in the river. Power then surged in me and I got up. It feels like I was injected by steiods. I charged, but I got stares from the other campers. I looked behind me and I saw a 20ft wave. It collapsed and washed eveyone away. I stood there heald then looked at, Jaeda was healed, but I still feel bad.
I held her in my arms. "Hey," she says weakly. "What are you doing, we won let's celebrate." she smiles and then I smile. I then notice something, whenever Jaeda smiled, I smiled
smile
Hey guys here's the next chapter.
Chapter 5

Never Thought We Could Be Friends.

I wasn't really in the celebrating mood. Okay, our team won and I know who my dad is, but the other campers are practically avoiding me. I also recently found out the girl I soaked from head to toe was, Aleeyah Potter daughter of Athena godess of wisdom and the head counsler for her cabin.
So I was bomming around the whole night. A then hand grabbed my shoulder, I expected to see Jaeda, but saw Aleeyah. "Hey where in the Hades are you going," her tone this tim was friendly and kind of preppy. "What you to good to celebrate a gift from, Nike." Huh, if I win capture the flag I get to win sneakers. "And no I'm not talking about you getting new shoes. Nike is the minor godess of victory, a victory is condsidered a gift from her." The way she talked to me is like how a friend talks to a friend. "I swear that you children of Poseidon are all the same."
"Oh, well thanks for the gesture, I'll just go to my cabin now," I say half heartedly. I began to walk away, but Aleeyah was persistant. "Hey, you wanna see a cool place, follow me," she grabs my hand and drags me towards the woods.
It was creepy running in an unknown location at night, I constantly had a thought of Jason Vorhees or Feddy Krueger would jump ot of nowhere and kill us. I mean two teenagers running alone the woulds going to a secluded area, major horror movie cliché. But Aleeyah is with me so I might as well carry a machine gun. Doesn't mean the thought bothered me.
Aleeyah and I stopped somewhere near the surf. I can hear the ocean and the wind, this instantly calmed me down. Aleeyah turned so I can see her, her eyes sparkled and her hair blew in the breeze. "This is my favorite place to think. Its much better a night, where its real quiet.I also use this place to kill demigods." Aeeyah must have see my face, because the next thing she said made me flinch." And makeout with my new boyfriends," she then laughed like the joker just heared, Chris Rock tel a joke. "I'm kidding." I then asked what was on my mind since this whole fiascoe. "Why are you being so nice. The first time we met you nearly killed me and my friend," She turned so she wasnt facing me. "I knew who you were before you did, and for your other question I brought you here so you could feel right at home," again she turned, but this time she walked over and kissed me on the cheek."Good night, Casey Duncan,"
After she left I mulled over what happened. I put my hand on the spot where she kissed me. Feel right at home,huh.
So wat do ya think? Comment on it. Bye.
Also I'll discus the story if you have anything to ask.
cool
Good. Good. No, It's Not Good. IT'S GREAT!!!!! Ohh..Like Tony The Tiger!!! Anywho...............Are You Gonna Make Hades Look Like A Bad Guy?? :O
hơn một năm qua peace3000 said…
`~star`~
how do u make some body look bad?
laugh
Werevamp246 hell no, all the gods meed to band together even, Hades. Biggest Spoiler I can give you. "Maia"
If you guess right you get. 5 props
laugh
Hahahahaha. Im not a good guesser. YEA!!! UR NOT MAKING HADES LOOK BAD!!!! everyone else does nad it makes me feel bad cuz hes the bestest guy ever!!!(:
Are ya kidin Hades is like an all knowing badass. You want evil dad wait for what Apollo does(No offence 2, Isso) .
hơn một năm qua Inevasayneva002 said…
big smile
Wow this is accually good. Good job.
zzz
Chapter 6

Kaldur Ram

A hand grabbed my shoulder, I turned around to see Jaeda. "Hey your not at the celebration, the Apollo cabin is sing We Are The Champions," she says. She smiled at me with eyes like mine. "Sure," was my reply" hey now that I'm a son of Poseidon, does that make me Uncle Casey," she smiles and responses with "Kind of, but no really."
I joined the festivaties with Jaeda showing me all the hottest things to do, sing alongs, smores, and dancing. That's when we ran into Johnny with an aburn haired girl and brown eyes. "Hey Jaeda, hey Casey," he says in a high kind of voice, but that was short lived when she started talking about her friend Anissa. Jaeda andi danced for a while and ate some smores at the campfire.
Before you know it the Party was over. Jaeda tells me to get supplies from the campstore, be cause quote"The Hermes kids would just steall it and sell the stuff anyways. I go to my cabin and open the door, and I saw the unexpected. The place.as really well kept with clean bunks. I look for a bunk to sleep on and choose one above another that has ahorn hanging from it.
I was out almost instantly. In my sleep I had a bizzare dream. I stood in the middle of what looked like ruins. I was surrounded in mist. I was kind of freaked out. Then I began to hear voices." He's gotta be here," a familiar voice. "We'll he was, I can trackhim from here, you gonna help." The girl's voice from other dreams started to chew out the male voice. "Where are you-" she was cut off when I awoke. "Hey man Jaeda, you and I need to meet at the Big Hous," says Johnny.
Jaeda was at the corner with a new hair style, blonde hair streaked with green. The dye job was really well done, you can't even see the roots of her hair. "They're is a missing camper at the Roman Camp, Camp Jupiter, " she says. I get a little headache when she said Camp Jupiter. "We only know his Roman third name, Kaldur Ram," when Jaeda said that I passed out. "Oh my gods, Casey. Johnny catch him," was the last thing I said. This is gonna get really bad, I say in my head as I lose conciousnes.

Good night guys.
Chapter 7
Romans
I woke up in the infermery with, againwith Jaeda. At my bedside. Johnny was o the other with Chiron next to him. "We must talk you three." he says in a serious tone. I got out the bed fealing a little woozey. Chiron leads us to te Big House recroom. There was a ping pog table in the middle of the room. It was surrounded by chairs and we all sat. "Casey one of your brothers has gone missing. His name is Kaldur Ram," he pause. I k why he's trying to see if I past out again. "It is goo tosee past -
heart
Bravoo!!! Encore!!! *Ohh...That's A Good Descript!!!*
heart
Sorry had to. Cut it short here is te rest.

"It is good to see pastevents are in the past." He says. I am too, i just hope it dosnt happen again. "Chiron can you please continue," says Johnny. Chiron nods" Very well, I have information that that the praetor shall be here. I believe this to be serious, having the praetor come here. " I wasnt really in the mood to listen, I don't know if it was me but I really didn't want to pay attention. I was elbowed by,Jaeda and i got the message, Pay attention, Blockhead. So after briefing we left and I was aquainted by ny activities. I nearly get killed on the lava wall, I mean serioisly aren't the gods paying attention. So that just doesn't give me abandonment issues.
Now I know why some kds are kind of bummed out. Guess the gods are busy. Everything was really cool up til the camp fire. We were sing song like Perseus's pants, and Little Baby Hermes Stole This. We were in the chorus of Apollo Gurls.
Apollo gurls there undeniable
Quiver and bow on top
Sun kissed skin so hot we melt Colchis Bulls
Whoahooooooo
Then there was a thwack and my left arm shot up in pain. There was screaming everywbere, and I see, Jaeda pale as a ghost. There was an through my left arm. "Oh my gods, someone help please!!!" she was screaming and crying. What hurt more was not the pain, but he sight of, Jaeda crying really rattled me.
surprise
Chapter 8

Paige

"Hey you, come over here and help my friend," Jaeda screamed in total panic at an Apollo kid with black hair and a quiver full of arrows. "Holy Hera, give him to me now!" He said. He lays me on my back and starts to take he arrow ou my arm. It is a sensation of unbelievable agony. Luckly he pours some Nectar on the wound to heal it. I'm pulled back on my feet and, Jaeda helps me up. "You should be fine, but get some salt water on that to heal it all the way," my "doctor" says.
"Hey, what's your name?" I ask very weakly. "Devin," he says. I smile and say;"Thank you very much, Devin."With that we were heading towards the shore. I can feel the waves giving me some of itsppower, even from afar. Jaeda even picks up her pace. I look at the girl helping me, her eyes were red from crying and had a look of pure desperation. "Thanks" I say. Jaeda looks at me and has confusion on her face. "For everything and I'm glad your here." She smiles and walkd faster. We finally reah the shore and I take in a breath. I love the smell of the ocean, it just makes me feel powerful and at home.
I just can't really comprehend that my dad is god of the sea. It sometimes spooks me that I might have more power than I know how to use. Jaeda helps me in the ocean and pushes to the sea. My body began to surge with power, my wound healing. I suface wishing to see Jaeda, but was shocked.

Jaeda POV

I dump, Casey in the in the water, feeling reliefed. He's gonna be safe, I say in my head. "I would trust him if I were you." I turn around to see a red-head in Imperial Gold armor with a bow an arrow.
"You, you nearly killed, Casey and we don't even know you. Why did you do it?" I ask.
"No but I know Casey, he's a murderous bastard."
"Hey watch what you say about my friend!"
"Just don't believe him, he killed brother. Which means you aren't safe."
"You're lying!" I can't believe what she's saying.
"Really, look through this it shows the future,"
She tosses me a little telescope thing maller than my hand. What I saw was horrible, the camp was destroyed. Cabins and campers iether on fire or torn apart. Monsters roamed the camp eating campers and satyrs. But the worst sight was Half-Blood Hill, Thalia's tree was a stump with, Casey smiling, his aburn hair messy and wet from sweat.
I pull it away and fling it at the girl's feet after look at the vision and item. I drop to my knees crying covering my eyes." Don't worry, he'll get what's coming to him."
"I'm crying because you made me see that pile of bull." I uncap Riptide and point the blade at her. "Wrong move." We clash at each other, with me deflecting her arrows.
She soon ran out and brought out two large knives. We slashed hacked and dodged, not even scratching each other. Then I got a good gash against her ankle making her fall to the ground. And just as I was ready for the cuidaigrah, the shrew threw a her knife at my right calf. I let out a muffled scream and fall to the ground. She then poured Nectar on her wound and got up. "Ahh poor baby." she was ready to gut me when I heard "STOP!" I turned to see Casey running towards me. "You,"the girl said with a scowl. She then blasted a bolt of lightning at Casey.
All chaos let loose after that. Casey, was still a live making water swirl and churn forming a large fist. Casey then made a punching gesture and when he was about to make contact, his water fist wrapped around me, healling my wound. That was a mistake, because, Casey was wide open. She threw her other knife and, Casey fell to the ground. Clutching a knife on his left arm. Then an small dart got her in the neck, in a second she passed out. I look to see mine and Casey's savior.
She had Caramel blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. She held a small cross-bow and has a Roman sword strapped to her hip."Are you guys okay?" She says running up to us. I was able to get up on my feet and told her to help, Casey … corrwction I said friend, because this happened. "Oh my gods, Casey." She screamed. Casey opened his eyes and uttered one word. "Paigerz." with a smile and she responded with this horrible sentance; "That's right its me, Paige, Paigerz your one less loney girl."
How did you like it? I wanted to do Jaeda's POV cause I. Bored wit Caseys
heart
Good!☺
Chapter 9

Answers

Jaeda
What I hate in the world are awkward moments, and this is awkward. Paigerz, seriously Paigerz! Not only does, Casey know, but they probably even dated. We both helped him up and again he was dumped in the water. He rose shaking his hair get, Paige wet. "You do know we have the ability to stay dry in water?" I say stand akimbo. All he did was stare at me, my hand on my hips. He probably got the message because, now he is dry. "Good to see you're okay, Casey. Now come on we gotta finish, Nicole off." Paige said. I really had no problem about what she said. I still have Riptide so I might no it myself. "No, let her live I ant vto know what I did. I think with my missing memories I have to know what grief i caused her." I was surprised, before i can say anything Paige spoke up. "Casey, she almost kiled you. Did that lightning do somethin to you?"
Then his face got serious, almost unrecodnizable.I watched him leave picking her up like a prince does a princess. Envy now struck me harder than, Nicole's lightning bolt. "Always so generous and caring, even as a Roman," says Paige with her arms cross. She then followed after, Casey.
So Im here alone and jealous, I feel like one of the chractrs from Sex in The City. I pull my Ipod from my pockect, its not aloud, but its all I have left. I scroll my playlist listening to on song always made me think, Mockingbird. I suddenly I feel like another girl with boy problems and streaked hair is listening to her Ipod, probably sad or grieving.
I sat in the sand after awhile and went to my cabin. I fell asleep that night with a not so happy dream.
I stood near a river… no wait its a large reflecting pool. I see images of the gods, mostly Posieden.
His birth, Being eaten and thrown up by Kronos, his time with the the human Medusa, him trying to overthrow Zeus, then it shifted to present times. He is standing next to Percy, then he is fighing Polybotes, then I see him next to, Casey.
This can't be possible Caey is Roman not Greek, and Posiedon is even excreiting Greek energy. "You must know nothing, nothing at all, bu your name," Posiedon said. Casey nodded, he looked regal and discipline. "But, what about, Nicole, I have to help her. Demonte was the one that killed Danny." He said with worry. "Very well," says Posiedon giving ,Casey an amulet. As he left a Hypnos appeared next to Posiedon. He had a dark blue robe on carring a pitcher. "Ereas all of his memories, all but name." Posiedon says in a cold stone tone I almost thought he was, Neptune. I step bac from the pool nd bump into Hypnos behind me. "To get back his memories ask my kin." He says, with a wave of hand I waken.
I get out my bed and dress. I take an outfit from my closet and my toothbrush, soap, and shampoo and conditioner. I head to my shower. After I get out I start thinking about my dream. I gotta tell Casey I know how to get his memories. As I run out my cabin I head towards Cabin 3. I see, Casey, but he's with Paige. I dont hate her, I accuall think we can be friends, but she's getting to close. Another problem is that, Casey probaly doesn't like me. I te being a teenage half-blood.
I almot leave, but I swallow my envy and run towards the two.
"Casey, I have to tell you something important."
"What is it?" He says.
"Know how to get your memory back.""you do, that great." he yells.
__________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___

"CLOVIS WAKE UP!" I say screaming so loud I woke the dead, but Clovis didn't so I got scared until I see him breathing.
"Let me," says Paige. "We're masters at waking up children of the sleeping god," with that she inhaled deeply letting in the air. "WAKE UP YOU PIECE OF DUNG, IF YOU DONT ILL TIE YOU UP AND FEED YOU TO LAMIA!!!"
Paige was so loud she woke Clovis with startled face.
"Please don't do that." Th pudgy boy pleaded.
"Good your awake, now fix our friend's memories." Paigw said bthis all nice and hapy. But, with what I just saw, I was on gaurd.
"What's the problem insomnia?" He ask and we both say "Lost memories."
Clovis sighed and got up. First he streatched and gave, Casey a glass fill with a millimeters hieght. He drank and his eyes roled into his head. "Now if you would give me that staff right ," Clovis said poining at a stick on his nightstand. It is made of ivory about a foot long with writing on it. I hand bit to him, and a bizzare thing happened. He placed the staff on Casey's eyes prayed.
"Okay now just pt him bin the infermary, this is really important. If he wakes up before 7:00 give him some of this to make him sleep." He says this as he gives Paige a saucer of Lethe.I kiss Clovis on the cheek and his rosey cheeks get redder. "Thanks to you and your father." I say ready to know the real Casey.

Casey's POV

My memories came to me in a violent flood. I learned that the attacker's name is Nicole Draper, I know who killed her brother, the only human family I have is an uncle at New York, and I'm here in a Greek camp because the gods are expecting horrible enemies. My eyes open and I see I am in the infermary. Nicole is two beds from me strapped down. "I gotta do it now or never." I say under my breath. I walk up to her, and brushed my hand on her soft red hair. I place the amult around her neck, wait 5 minutes, and and she wakes kissing me.
She pull away with me feeling awkward.
"What was that for?"
"For never getting angry or resentful. I'm sorry for …you know…trying to kil you." I smile and try to get her free. No use, then I rip off the necklace on my neck, it only appeared when I got my memory back. The charm on it is a gladius behind a trident. I turn the trident clockwise and I hold an Imperial Gold sword. "Hold still," and Nicole stiffens straights. I cut the straps and she gets up. She has on a doctors gown, I leave for her to change and I see Jaeda in the hall huncbed over.
"Hey, Jaeda."
She looks up and runs away, I follow her out the Big House and say "What's wrong, whqt happened?" I say. She stops and turns. "You!That's what happened. Why did have to come here? Why did you go and had get things some complicated?" She ran off and Johnny runs up to me. "Casey, you need to get Jaeda, Paige, and the other girl. Chiron says this is a matter camp safety." What happening now?

Longest chapter I've written so far.
Im continuing this.
I wont be continuing this. My parents want me to stop because i used real people.