Brucas Fandom Survey!! (brucas style)

babyd21 posted on Jan 10, 2010 at 09:46AM
So i first saw this on supernaturals forum...and i thought wouldn't it be funn to do this for brucas too!!

i just changed around some of the questions to fit for brucas!!

so here it is:

1. The first episode that I fell in love with brucas: It was the first episode i ever saw...307 'Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Firends'
2. The brucas scene I never expected to love as much as I do now: ep 103 'Are you true?' when brooke shows up in the backseat of lukes car
3. The brucas scene that I don't love: ep 401 'The same deep water as you' when brooke breaks up with lucas
4. The brucas scene that I love: ep 309 'How resurrection really feels' when brooke brings luke the 82 letters
5. The brucas scene that i think is the hottest: ep 223 'The leavers dance' when luke has his wet dream about brooke
6. The character I think is the biggest brucas supporter: mouth
7. The character I'd slap because their anti-brucas: peyton!!
8. A brucas quote that I love: (this one is soo hard) "Brooke is the one for me!"
9. A brucas quote that I despise: "I guess I'm not the guy for you Brooke Davis"
10. Favorite character out of the couple: Brooke
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom: the people, everyones obsession/love for brucas, the brucas fan girls and a guy forum, the picks, and the amazin brucas fan art
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: nothing
13. What are my two favorite brucas symbols: the destiny shot, and the color red
14. What are my two least favorite brucas symobols: i don't have any, i love them all!!
15. Who are my two favorite brucas supporters: mouth, and nathan
16. Who are my least favorite anti-brucas people: peyton, and skillz
17. What word do you think describes brucas the most: destined
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret: I am sooo ashamed of this...but when lucas was with lindsay i said 'if lucas can't be with brooke i would rather he be with peyton then lindsay'...i totally take that back cause when ever i see an ep where leyton is together i feel like i'm gonna barf!! i hope you guys don't hate me now (i just had a mojor lap in judgement)!! *hides in shame*
last edited on Jan 10, 2010 at 09:51AM

Brucas 3 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua brucas_naley101 said…
im confused D :(. do we lik copy and paste it with ours or wat?
hơn một năm qua babyd21 said…
heart
omg ash how are you hunn?? i havent talked to you in forever :(

lol anyways the easiest would probably be to copy all of mine, and then delete my answers and put yours in!
hơn một năm qua TeamB_Forever said…
1. The first episode that I fell in love with brucas: ep 109 'With Arms Outstretched' the first kiss between BL
2. The brucas scene I never expected to love as much as I do now: ep 103 'Are you true?' brooke shows up naked in the backseat of lukes car
3. The brucas scene that I don't love: ep 401 'The same deep water as you' the Brucas breakup scene..... so sad :(
4. The brucas scene that I love: ep 313 'The Wind That Blew My Heart Away' when Lucas told Brooke everything he love about her and that he love her and not Peyton
5. The brucas scene that i think is the hottest: ep 111 'The Living Years' the brucas hot tub scene ....... really hot :)
6. The character I think is the biggest brucas supporter: mouth
7. The character I'd slap because their anti-brucas: peyton, god hate her!
8. A brucas quote that I love:"The difference? The difference is that I love you Brooke, I wanna be with you, not Peyton."
9. A brucas quote that I despise: ep 401 the breakuo scene " And I guess because of it, I stopped missing you"
10. Favorite character out of the couple: Brooke, but Lucas is very close
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom: the fans, the people will always love brucas, the brucas videos, the picks, and the forum
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: nothing
13. What are my two favorite brucas symbols: the locker and the destiny shot
14. What are my two least favorite brucas symobols: dont have one
15. Who are my two favorite brucas supporters: just mouth
16. Who are my least favorite anti-brucas people: peyton and haley
17. What word do you think describes brucas the most: Inevitable
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret: Oh I cant even say it.... so during the first 6 ep of season 1 I was a Leyton shipper! Today I dont even know why I liked them at the beginning, know I really hate them together and I really cant stand peyton!I'm really ashamed of this
last edited hơn một năm qua