Brucas IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

brucas4ever posted on Jun 17, 2009 at 04:06AM
i basically wanted to post this just in care our forum goes down too:(

here it is:

The Forum doesn't make the spot, the picks don't make the spot, the videos don't make the spot, the images don't make the spot, or the articles, they may make the spot a bit better or greater the the only real true thing that makes the spot is its FANS<3

without the fans of this spot the BFG wouldn't be here.. and without us bl fans fanpop would be a piece of crap, you all know that though...

i want to say that im never gonna stop fighting for whats right! what happened to the lp fans was just sick, its their forum they should be able to say what they want, clearly the we talk about other things than bl on our forum, i see no good reason for that forum to be gone, and i think we all know they have gone over the line more than once but what forum on fanpop hasn't?? fanpop is trying to fix the problem i believe their only making it worse by banning more people...

the one thing that is great about this spot is that we all at the very least share one thing in common... WE ALL LOVE BL<3

This year many people have given up on bl, but its true fans the ones who deserve to wear the bl name and call them their couple; are the people who went down with their ship BL:(
as trajic as it is and as much as we love them, we all know in our hearts that their not comming back, they were the most amazing couple on the planet, 2 to people ever loved each other as much as the, we all know we where scammed this season with all the lp, but that doesn't change the greatness of bl, their love will forever remain in our hearts.

i want all of fanpop to know that you can take the forum out of our spot, but you cant take the fans and their love for bl... i know every single one of us is gonna fight like hell to make sure none of this ever ever happens. but if the day comes, i promise you i will go down with a fight i would sit there and take it. i truly believe that we have done nothing wrong to even get one of the many threats we've gotten about our forum..

i hope you all are with me
i know we all love the BFG to death and i to see every fan still here even if our forum goes down.... i love my BL Buddys<3

p.s JELENA i hope your reading this we miss you hun and we want you back were gonna try everything we can to get you back:))

Brucas 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua livelovelaugh said…
touche hannah
hơn một năm qua Broody_4_Cheery said…
aw nice words hann.

did jelena get banned???? wtf
hơn một năm qua brattynemz said…
Yes, she did Mickei :((
hơn một năm qua Janni said…
Aww<3 True & wonderful words! Love you so much<3
hơn một năm qua dermer4ever said…
wonderful Words Hannah and Mickei i sent you a message that explains it all.
hơn một năm qua ggseason8 said…
meh
What happend?? I haven't been in a while and I'm SOOO lost. Please Help?
hơn một năm qua brucas4ever said…
the leyton forum was deleted tons of fans are getting banned and jelena (chlarkfan) is gone:(
hơn một năm qua brucas_naley101 said…
heart
loved it :)
missing bl:(
-Ash
hơn một năm qua eka-chan said…
Brucassers kick ass!

Chlarkfan is gone???
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua dermer4ever said…
yep she is and she is Croatia right now but i am sure she loves this article