Brucas Brucas người hâm mộ Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the những người hâm mộ of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 43401-43450 of 116057

hơn một năm qua 1treehillfan said…
:O
NO FREAKING WAY.
JIMMY AND HAILEY FTWINNAGE!
hơn một năm qua BrookeGirl said…
Haha molly same thing happened to me! I always loved them but it was kind of faded, I rewatched this winter break & got obsessed with them! Did you guys read the interview where Sophia says shes a secret 90210 fan & brenda was her fave? LOL yesss!
 Haha molly same thing happened to me! I always loved them but it was kind of faded, I rewatched this
hơn một năm qua mollyx365 said…
Aww cute picture <33

I don`t even like Brenda LOL she`s annoying! I like Dylan & Kelly. NOT together though ew ew ew.

Hahaha umm Ashley went to London and met some guy so her & Craig broke up so Craig & Manny are dating again and Craig is on tour. It`s really not important for the episode though.
OMG.
THAT PICTURE IS ADORABLE.

K guys I'll be back after I watch this episode.
JIMMY & HAILEY??? NOOO TEAM JULIE ALL THE WAY! But I'm sure I thought Jimmy/Hailey were cute at some point too LOL. Craig/Ashley are when craig's bipolar disorder started to appear and he beat his step dad and ran away
LOL I remember that exact episode.
I thought they were getting married.
Guess not xD

K before I leave:
EWWWWW!
LIBERTY JUST GET WITH JT ALREADY FOR GOD FREAKING SAKES!
Hailey annoyed me so much she was always mean to Julie who I loved!
heart
OMG MOLLY TOTAL WORD AGAIN LMAO! My faves are brandon & kelly though! Brenda used to get on my nerves but its hard to deny the BD epicness
 OMG MOLLY TOTAL WORD AGAIN LMAO! My faves are brandon & kelly though! Brenda used to get on my nerves
You mean where he was yelling at her "I WANT YOU TO MARRY ME?" ROFL.

She doesn`t. Get over it.
angry
I blame mia for JT's death, shes a little virus
LMAO crazy craig was so unintentionally funny! Like when he was beating joey & his arms were flying everywhere and the girls were just standing around like "OMG OMG"
Oh I know I LOVE BK because I actually like both characters! But it was hard for me to like them at first because I kind of wanted Brandon and Andrea too.

But BD are amazingness <3
Aw yeah Brandon/Andrea were sweet! I actually never saw past season 4 so I don't know what to think of BK as a couple LOL, just felt uninspired after there was no hope left for BD =P
Mia OMG I hated her for so long. I JUST got over my hate for her this season (which sucks so if you`re not watching it you`re not missing much)

Craig is insane. He always has hilarious issues. The episodes when his dad dies, when he learns he is bipolar & when he does coke are all really funny I hate to say.

I talk a lot.
Ok more blabbering:
I just had to like Brandon & Andrea they were really sweet.
I`m pretty sure I left off at the end of season 4 but I really can`t remember anything so I`ve started off from the beginning again.
LMAO I know when he was on coke was just pure jokes! Did you see recent pics of him? He has like a baldish cut & lots of facial hair..ewww! UGH unfortunately I'm watching this season still! The lakehurst kids have taken over! Whos your favorite newbie? I think mine is Jane!
OOOH I see! I'm thinking of going back & watching the rest of the seasons too but I don't know if its worth it, theres some new girl who starts living with the walshes & dating Dylan named Valerie, talk about creepy Brenda wannabe! AND she has a big head
 OOOH I see! I'm thinking of going back & watching the rest of the seasons too but I don't know if its
hơn một năm qua dermer4ever said…
love Brenda and Dylan and i am so pissed with the new 90210 messing with donna and david
LOL I know Craig is just a pain mostly! My fave is definitely Jane too. So are you on season 7? Because season 8 has so many new kids it`s terrible lmao!

Hahha I know I looked up stuff on wikipedia and read about things that happen so I`ve seen this Valerie girl before ... but not ON the show yet haha.
TERRA I KNOW!!!!!
I AM SO PISSED.
OMG I KNOW! The new 90210 is REALLY bad, hardly any of them can act! It sucks that they made everybody split up, I'd rather just not have the old cast on the show at all. Nope I'm actually on season 8 now, even worse LOL
yes this is why i did not want them to do this and Donna and David were my favorite couple and i loved them stupid writers
I love David & Donna I am gonna be sooo mad if they actually divorce.

Season 8 is such a joke! Every other episode is about Darcy`s little sister! And Emma is BRUNETTE WTF?!
this is why you do not mess with a good thing
I KNOW! D&D are like the naley of 90210, you CAN'T break them up! I KNOW LMAO CLAIRRRE shes so boring! & her little boyfriend casey LOL they're awful! AHAHA I KNOW EMMA IS A BRUNETTE, SOOO WRONG! REMEMBER WHEN SHE WAS GOING AROUND SAYING TO EVERYBODY "I BAKED WEED BROWNIES, WANT SOME?" WOW WAY-TO-BE SLY, AT LEAST SAY HASHBROWNIES
Exactly! Too bad Luke looks like he`s 60 years old or else he could come back and be with Brendaaa!

They fight every episode it`s ridiculous!! LMAO I know Emma was so desperate for friends! What`s wrong with the one`s she has?? Did you see the Holly J & Spinner episode yet?
this is the way it should have been on 90210 and remained

Donna and David
Brandon and Kelly
Dylan and Brenda
Oh Luke`s only 44 or something LOL.
Does he not want to come back??
OH YEAH I KNOW! Luke has lost his looks but ah well! Jennie admitted that she botox done every 2 months though so they've all obviously aged! OMG YEAH I SAW THAT HOLLY J & SPINNER ONE! I was like if spinner gets shot I am gonna FLIP because hes been through too much already but of course he had to get shot! I think Holly J should have took the bullet for him, then she would have been a real hero! Do you like Allie/Johnny? I think they have their cute moments but hes 18 & shes a freshman so like 13ish...ewww
TOTALLY AGREE TERRA! It should have def ended that way, I saw the series finale actually. They should have got Brenda & Brandon to come back, the show did start all about them. OH LMAO hes only 44? I had no idea! I remember when the show started he was 26, but it was no big deal. The girl who plays Andrea was 29 in season 1, she didn't look it though
Jennie looks REALLY young!

Holly J LOVES HIM?! WTF!!!! I was so mad it was stupid and random and I know all the youtubers make "Spolly J" videos and I like them AU but OMG NO SPANE FTW!!!

I like them! Even though Johnny is really gross with his hair and moustache hahah I still think they`re really cute
29?!?! I knew she was old but WOW. Yeah Luke always looked old.

So did I lol I saw it on Soapnet and the pilot was right after and that`s when I started watching again.
LMAO SPOLLY J?? EW can't believe people actually ship them! TOTALLY SPANE FTW! Def my favorite out of all the spinner ships! Are they your fave too or did you like him better with Darcy (or manny or whoever else he was with LOL) Yeah luke DID always look old, it was more his attitude that made him hot though than anything else right? Jennie does look really young, especially compared to Shannen. Tori looks the exact same as she did back then! Brian got hotter since the show, did you hear that hes engaged to megan fox
 LMAO SPOLLY J?? EW can't believe people actually ship them! TOTALLY SPANE FTW! Def my yêu thích out of
LMAO I know! Their videos are interesting but a lot of the Degrassi video makers are so good. I love them so much more than all the other crap relationships he was in! I hated him with Darcy & Manny. Him & Paige were good wayy back when and they had a really hot kiss in the one season 6 episode.
Brian is so much hotter now but I mean he looked like a really young kid when it first started. Yeah I heard and then I heard they broke up. And then I heard they didn`t ... LOL
OH YEAH how could I forget about paige! I used to LOVE them & the season 6 moment was hot! I think sparcy were OKAY but with manny he was awful...Manny is awful with pretty much anybody except Jay LOL! Yeah soo true, he had like a mushroom cut when the show started how embarassing for him lmao! OMG SAME I heard they broke up but then the next article she was with again, I swear I do not go out of my way to know this kind of stuff I just sort of run into it LOL
kiss
Okay I g2g now, goodnight!
Byee Molly & Terra if you're still here!
bye B
Yeah I think everyone did! They were great then and the season 6 moment is too short it`s one of my favorite kisses ever hahaa. I love Manny with Jay I doubt we`ll ever see them back together since they`re never on anymore.
He was so little I thought he was 12 or something! And he was pretty high pitched too LOL. So do I! I just see the articles everywhere saying one thing and then the complete opposite the next day!
Ok bye!
hơn một năm qua sophialover said…
anyone on?
hơn một năm qua Cas_Cat_2 said…
heart
MARYYYY! <33
*stop laughing at my icon* LOL!
How can you laugh?
She looks so damn PISSED at the freaking paparazzi who were chasing after her. I mean...poor girl...really...LMAOO!
laugh
LMAO! xD

I know! It's her angry face that is just hilarious! xD
Seriously, she made the funniest concert here in Portugal. I LOVED it! Just couldn't stop laughing! XD
hơn một năm qua Janni said…
I'm here for about 5 min, before i go to take my showe;D
4/26-5/2=Terra
5/3-5/9=Dawn
5/10-5/16=Mary
5/17-5/23=Janni
5/24-5/30=Hannah
5/31-6/6=Cat

Btw, do you know what this is? =/
OMG! The banner got changed, it's the faster ever!
lol...k baby! [although i'll have to leave in a few seconds]

She IS hilarious but the concert in Portugal just SUCKED. Probably the WORST Amy concer. She couldn't sing...she was just practically drinking on stage and talking nonsense to the crowd. I don't find anything "funny" about it. She was in such terrible state back then. Don't even remind me of it...
It's when youa re going to count the eyesexages looser;D
it's the dates;D
dates?
huh?
I've no idea...lol!
heart
CHEATERRR! <33