Brucas Brucas người hâm mộ Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the những người hâm mộ of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3451-3500 of 116057

hơn một năm qua livelovelaugh said…
eds is normal to me i hear british voices everyday lol
hơn một năm qua Broody_4_Cheery said…
i kinda have a thing for nick cages voice, dont know why, think hes fugly but gawd his voice gives me shivers
hơn một năm qua brucas4ever said…
yeah it's november 21st here!!!!!!!!! i can't wait! idk when it airs there it might be different....

omg *high five* Mickei another JATE FAN! and are you crazy mary you hate JACK!!!!! he's my all time favorite. Lost wouldn't be lost without Jack!
his voice annoys me he slurs now an irish voice gets me goin :P
hơn một năm qua sophialover said…
LOL DAWN! I knoww..but Ed's british accent is UNIQUE! I dunno...!!! He's got me totally obsessed with his accent...lol! Does anybody knows if he normally uses british accent or if he just uses it for his role as "Chuck"?
im looking forward to the movie of twilight soooo much, usually i prefer books to movies because movies have a tendency to not be as good as the books but i think that the movie for twilight will be way better than the book and the pace would suit it better
not a c;ue ive seen him in a few british thinkgs but he jus sounds normal british he does sound verey posh in interviews and stuff
I don't hate him lol! I just don't like him & his storylines just make me sleep! I hate him only when he's with Kate...LMAO!
as long as they dont ruin it look at the harry potter movie i loved the book but i hated the film
Aww Dawn your so LUCKY you here them every day!! i here like annoying stupid peoples voices everyday!
there not really that great coz i live in a plase where the accents are really common lol
OMG! I thought he WAS british...lol! LOL! I mean..he speaks SO fluently! I think i'm gonna check out his biography! I CAN'T imagine him talking in american english! LMAO! Like..EWWW!
LOVE THE american accent more than the british accent but he's like MADE for speaking british english! HAHA!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hahahha Mary!!!!!!! are you all finished with season 4 yet?? before i ruin anything??
no he is english
of Lost?
that reminds me of house, how hes british but dore sthis kick ass american accent and then david anders is american and does that kick ass sark accent for alias which is so damn sexy i cant believe its not real.
Wow you like american accents! really? why? i can't stand New York accents! they piss me off!
yeah of lost!
AHHH...HE ACTUALLY IS? LOOOOL! OMG...........i need some tickets for London RIGHT NOOOOWWWW! HAHA!
omg HOUSE he's so good at the voice thing!!!!!!! aww i love him!
i dont think hes from london he sounds to posh to be from london
I adore american accents too but my NUMBER ONE are canadian accents..lol! I'm weird..i knoww! LOL!
British accent is the sexiest though..lol! I kinda of like tha australian but anyway...i don't think it's THAT special or smth!
hơn một năm qua Janni said…
Heii^^
WHat up?
haha YEAH..House rocks! MM noop Hannah i'm not done yet! Tomorrow i'm watching S3 finale...
i love irish
Then i think i'm gonna hire a private detective..lol! I NEED to know where he lives..lol!

HEYY JANNI!!
GOO MEE! First page after such a long timee!
im with dawn, irish is so hot, i love accents full stop, but my fave is irish but im biased
AHH I FORGOT about that one! Irish rocks too! That guy from PS I LOVE YOU...<33!
mary, which one? and werent they fake?
are you talking about accents?
yeh gerrard butler is hoooooot i used to have an irish teacher i was so in love with him i love ronan keating to and cillian murphey i fell in love with him
yeh we are talking about hot accents
i kinda like spanish too, antonio banderas in mask of zorro, cool me down.

come to think of it new zealand accents arent that hot
ohhkay! im not gonna ruin it for you yet!!!!!

hey janni!

i love irish too!
SPANISH<33!
My fave language EVER! I can speak spanish almost like a native speaker..lol! LOVE it so much!
They were FAKE? lol! You mean..in PS i love u?
mo gerrard butler is irish ive seen him in loads of films and hes irish in the all he is irish
yeah mary i menat fake in that. and u speak spanish that is so hot, i got a lot of spanish in me and always wanted to learn that language.
haha...i knowww...it's AMAZING and it's really EASY! LOVE it<33!
dawn, he wasnt irish in phantom of the opera, but now u mention it i do recall an accent in timeline
mary, tutor me? lol. my old surname use to be spanish and i always pronounced it correctly but i think i was the only when in the family who did, i guess there was no point seeing everyone always said the name wrong anyway, how fn hard can it be to bloody sound out a name. some people arghh.
my parents speak spanish! they talk it when ever they don't want us to know something! but i always understand most of it!
lol. so it doesnt work huh hannah.
i'have fallen out of this convo.. so talk to you later<3
not really! but it's funny cause they think were stupid! like i can totally understand who their talking about it's really funny cause they think im clueless but im totally not!
bye janni!

but if they both speak spanish you would pick up on it anyway by just being around it wouldnt ya. at leats its a good way to get the goss.
hahah not really! like i understand a lot of words, and names.. but they only speak it when they have really good gossip!!!! it was kinda hard just to understand a few thing... and i can't do that whole accent thing!!! what race are you guys??(if you don't mind me asking)
did everyone get off at the same time??

3,500!!!!!!!!!!! comment! sorry i kinda cheated!