Brucas Brucas người hâm mộ Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the những người hâm mộ of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 20851-20900 of 116057

hơn một năm qua brucas4ever said…
RP is a sexy beast with out his long hair!
hơn một năm qua 1treehillfan said…
crying
WHAT????
Hannah, I would DIE for snow!
We like never get snow.
hơn một năm qua sophialover said…
cool
Same here Britt!=D!
omg your soooo luckY!!!!!! i want to go there! i need sun! i need suN!
Yep! I only got snow like....5 years ago or something like that!!! We were all SO shocked!
hơn một năm qua brittneyy said…
ROTFL YAYAYAY IT SO WOULD BE! & ALSO theres a beach like 2 minutes away LOADED with surfers! I tried to learn surfing one time but it didn't work out too well =| LOL. I stick to swimming and tanning now. ANOTHER negative thing about california: EARTHQUAKES! We have an earthquake alert like every month (though you can hardly ever feel it)
hơn một năm qua livelovelaugh said…
god i missed alot lol
sad
LOL same britt!!!
It rains sometimes, but like never. Basically its all year sun. Foo.
i love sun and snow im a halfie FTW :P
surprise
EARTHQUAKES? OMFGGGG!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! *falls over and dies**
you say that until your up and 6:30am clearing of the car to go to school when it's like snowing. the bottom of your jeans are wet! your pushing the snow off the car! your face/fingers are bright red! your shaking!
orr when annoying people leave their boots on and you get ur sox wet! that another thing you can't wair flip flops! cause ur toes would fall off! i hate winter! the high today was neg 11!
awwww alice your icon is so cute
sick
Man, I am JEALOUS.
When I was in CA, I was too young to appreciate the hot surfers and the beach. :(
And oh crap I feel another tidle wave of stomach pain coming on...
omg! you lucky people who live 346136days a year in the sun! the weather here sux!
Alice where are you from? LOVE your new icon by the way...jalice <33
wel uk isnt that cold it jus rains all the god dam time lol
aww im sry alice!
cool
Nahh..xD I guess i only like THE IDEA of snow. HAHAHA! I mean...i LOVE sun. There's nothing better than it although i'm SOO getting sick of it sometimes.
The thing i like about the sun the most is that it kinda changes my mood ALWAYS in a good way.
I know Dawn...lol! First thing they told me about London.."Just make sure you've got ur umbrella with ya.." LMAOOO!
Okay... it passed.
And thanks guys! Yeah I like it too... jalice is my fav<33
And I am the TOTAL opposite. I HATE sun. I love fog and rain and sleet and snow.
i love raiN! i hate snow! i get to school! and from my art room i just see that nasty white stuff coming down! and like every1 starts crying!
heart
YAY! Jalice<33!
AW hannah hun that sounds soooo horrid! So do you guys wear those big old eskimo jackets?? LOL those are so cute =P!
Rain is depressing...dunno why but i kinda hate it.
big smile
I WOULD STILL LIVE IN FORKS THOUGH<33333333333333333333!
ugh! its so gross! i want to go to this little coffee shop to do my hw but it's too cold!~
OH you guys know where I always wanted to live?? FORKS!!! I LOVE rain & its the rain capital of the states...plus it has the cullens (I'd just pretend they were real =PP)
angelic
LOL yeah mary... forks would be like my heaven. :)
Britt...lol! I was thinking about the exact same thing right now. Hands down..we've got this "connection"...LMAOO!
cool
I KNOW ALICEEEE!
rain= a good day! i would rather it rain than snow anyday! i love thunder storms!
forks omg! i deffo need to go!
Hannah you're freaking kidding? Like...WTH? Rain just makes me ALL depressed. I've f*cking noticed i'm listening to sad songs everytime it rains here...lol! IT'S CRAZY!
i have to walk my neighbors dog now!
YEP...IF ONLY IT EXISTED ACTUALLY.
OMFG..thats WEIRD!!!! LMAOO we have a super strong connection...SOULMATES, DUH! <33 Okay guys I g2g now..Alice, get well soon hun! Byeee♥♥
sick
OH FUCK. I'll save you the gory details but lets just say my stomach is slowly and painfully emptying.... aggh! Go away pain, go away!
Oh and btw I watched the first nine minutes of the GG pilot last night... I wanted to slap my face for EVER doubting it. I was sooo sad because I couldn't find the other part of the pilot online, I looked EVERYWHERE. I LOVED it. NATE AND SERENA SUCK! BLAIR IS AMAZING!!!!
ROFL HANNAH! Try not to hurt the poor dog!
lol.... lmfao the dog was first Named after Prince Charming from that movie the cinderella story, with Hilary Duff, and CMM.. and they they Changed it to CMM, so now i just call him prince but it's kinda funnY!
haha...it's SOOO called "strong connection" baby! GOD I'VE STARTED BELIEVING IN SOULMATES.
NEXT STEP..I'M BECOMING A PUCASER? OMFG! (kidding)
Ok babyyyy,byeee<33!
heart
I have to disagree here...lol! Nate/Serena ROCK!
BRITT STAY & DEFEND OUR SERENATEEE! LMAO! I NEED SOME HELP HERE...
i will trust me! i wear like my, a tank top/t-shirt/long sleve shirt on that/ 1 sweat-shirts/my coat/ 2 of my dads coats/ leggings under my jeans/. 2 pairs of socks/ really warm boots/ a hat, gloves to scarves and guess what! IT DOSEN'T WORK!
OME! SERENA AND NATE! ARE Love WAY WAY WAY better than Dan and Serena<-- their sooo boring!
sick
No way Mary!!! Dan and Serena FTW!!!
Where is Kelsie? She'll back me up LOL!
GOOOOOOOOO HANNAH!
i like both but i admite dan and serena and lily and rufus its jus kinda weird
does any1 know where i can get a rob icon w/ the hair cut?
sick
Noooo! I need fellow derena fans! DERENA FANS WHERE ARE YOU? I NEED YOUR HELP!
heart
DS are plain BORING. NS belong together<33! Nate accepts her as she is whereas stupid Humphrey tries to change her! LOVEEEE SERENATE!