Brucas Brucas người hâm mộ Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the những người hâm mộ of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16051-16100 of 116057

hơn một năm qua 1treehillfan said…
Kelsie- lol same I always say I'm never giving him my views if he doesn't give me my brucas :)
and Dawn I think she has cancer, not pregnant, because I watched the preview and it had her crying on the phone to lucas so eitehr she's really fucked up or something is wrong with her... and I'm guessing its the second one :D
Its either that or her AND the baby are messed up
hơn một năm qua mcewen_girl said…
YAy! Voted!
hơn một năm qua kuhriissten said…
bahaha. ok sorry guys but i have to go! this was fun :] bye lovelies!
hơn một năm qua livelovelaugh said…
i cant believe how low down leyton are now ha look mark look you even push naley aside and they win them
cya hun xx
hơn một năm qua Janni said…
Gotta go girls.. Might be back later
Love<3
cya janni
whats the right size for a wallpaper?
Bye Kristen and Janni!! <3 ya and lol Dawn I KNOW! Marks a freakin douche!
Dawn is 800x600
grrrrr shes starting again now
thanks hun =)
Bye Kristen and Janni. Have fun with whatever you are doing now.
And yeah Dawn wallpaper is usually 800x600 and someties like 1200xIDK if its like a really big computer
hơn một năm qua sophialover said…
byeee<33!
Well...i honestly don't know Dawn. I guess it's about 1280 x 1000 or smth.
hơn một năm qua dermer4ever said…
man i missed a lot
Your welcome.and who Dawn that 17 chick?
hey mary and omg you bitch cant believe u made an ns vid to that song :O i had jus starting making 1 to the same song lol
hơn một năm qua sophialover said…
LOL DAWN! I had NO freaking idea....hahahaha! It's AMAZING how we both thought about this song for NS!
OMFG she's killing me!!
yeh her shes commented back and is like stop gossiping to your brucas fans get a life
i know right mary great minds think alike
lol what the fuck ever I don't give a shit what she says
OK I don't get it... why do we not have a life because we are talking about annoying comments that bug us when she comes on here and reads them??? Its so annoying its not like they dont do it either. Uck.
I know she's like I never tell my friends just like I haven't about this one, well didn't Laurra come to her defense?
last edited hơn một năm qua
I know i am like two seconds away from turning into a Bitch and wanting to do something not so nice.
Everyone is fucking pissy today I hate everybody today! Today is my bitch day because everyone (besides you guys ofcourse) is fucking pissing me off and I am so close to blowing my top its not even funny because shit is going on everywhere. UCKK.
Agreed Kelsie.
Aww Alice*air hugs* we love you don't be sad!
I mean it's fine that Laurra defended her[cause I would do the same for you guys] but she's not supposed to need anyone so she says
last edited hơn một năm qua
We do love you and i usually do not go in a bitch mode but today she is doing this.
Thanks Kelsie... I'm not sad I am angry. Angry, angry, angry!!!
And I agree Kelsie, its totally fine that laurra came to her defense just dont act like you are perfect.
Well it's ok to be angry and yea Terra you are always nice but she's pushing it and I'm scared for her
lol kelsie yeah I am too especially since we're all very angry :)
She is pushing it and Alice i left a comment on your last comment and lets see if she has a comment on that she does i will go off i don't care if she says things about me.
Yea we really are all in angry mode it's GREAT! but oooh you go Terra I can't wait to see this!
Dermy- yeah, me either. Lets just wait and see...
Yep, wait and see. DAMMIT I hate waiting
LOL Kelsie I think she left.
OMG did we ACTUALLY scare off an Lper???
Wow, this is a memorable day in history lol
hơn một năm qua lizisme said…
hey guys whats going on?
LOL I know!! Claps for everyone!!!! *actually clapping*
Hey Liz,nm just messin with an LPer, hows hannah doing?
this is totally a great day if we can scare off an lper this should be a lesson you do not mess with BFG
oh thats always fun.... she still in a lot of pain but i think she will be fine. she has been in bed all day....

Hi^^ I'm back
how is Hannah, liz?
hey guys, im back for a bit. awh! poor Hannah! :( she should just have a marathon of oth season 1-3 LOL

okay. the girl commented back and she said "*yarn*" i'm pretty sure she meant *YAWN* AHAHHAHAHALMAO. can someone comment on that?! hahahahah omg. i have a mean thing to say right now but im just not. lmao.
she is ok she has been sleeping all day so yeah hopefully she will feel better when she wakes up
hopefully she will be and i think it would be fun to give bitchy comment back.
Well that's good Liz! and OMFG Kristen was a tard, and bye!! <3 ya
I commented Kristen.. I was acutlla pretty nice. She said that she was going and that she hopes that we wouldn't miss her. I just wrote that will will be ok..

Yeh, oth 1-3 seaosn marathon!!:D
whaaat, i'm a tard?! hahahaha

ohmygoodness. whatever, ill just let her continue believing that "yarn" means "yawn" ahaha

so anyways, whatre you guys up to?