Brucas Brucas người hâm mộ Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the những người hâm mộ of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 112551-112600 of 116057

hơn một năm qua sophialover said…
probably not lol
hơn một năm qua Broody_4_Cheery said…
mary u stilll here?
hơn một năm qua babyd21 said…
anyone??
d! i still around?
yes ma'am!! can i just say i loved lucas' pov!! anyways how are you hun??
hey d. thanks, and of course you know i loved brooke's.

im good, just enjoying abeautiful day and wondering what is for lunch, but im meant to be packing my room up, arghh, i can put it off.

how r u?
pretty good, getting sleeped deprived cuz i have shifts at work in the middle of the night which are really fun lol

well its not the same if you don't put stuff off lmao
anyone around?
hơn một năm qua monLOVEbrucas said…
mischievous
MON IS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
mar r u like over tumblr or smth?
i never see u there anymoreee
link

Jizz much for u ?
heart
our babies <33

link
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I SAW THESE YESTERDAY <3
I WAS over tumblr. I had ditched it. But I finally updated my page yesterday. I can`t leave tumblr <33
How could you be over tumblr!!

and how u beeen ?
Well I was Mon cause you know...it`s great & shit but it`s addictive and at this point of my life I really don`t have the time to get in any way addicted to a site. I`m studying for finals & I need to stay focused. My time online is pretty limited. With tublr...I can be on there for HOURS and NOT notice anything...it`d distract me way too much So yeah. Plus I really wanted to come back to fanpop and live this place up a bit...idk..

But I can`t ditch tumblr once and for all <33 That`s extremely cruel.
last edited hơn một năm qua
I`ve been good <3
How are you?
Do you still speak to G btw? She actually quit, i still can't believe it.

Yah Mary, internet life can easily take over ur real world, and sometimes people just stop giving a shit about the outside life...
But dude, goodluck with your exams! i know u will pass, even without trying, ur just smart, you got it.

& with the fanpop thing, i totally get you, it's different, and i love it still, but IDK. I always come on here no matter what, even though it sucks, i love it. and i still be active.
I wish Janni and Cat would come back, and Nem and everyone, i miss them, especially Hannah, feels weird without her here....

Quit from what? Tumblr? Yes I do. We text eachother pretty often. She`s fine but just like me,exams are taking over her life. It`s our last year basically so we both have to do our best.

And thaaanks Mon <33 I love you. I really hope I`ll make it. I want to go to Athens next year & study english literature and shit.
I basically wish everyone would come back. Like...everyone. But Cat,Janni & Nem were the soul of this along with you,me,Hannah & Mickei. We would never leave this without activity. I just miss...US.
heart
I just miss...US.

Same =[
You guys welcomed me when i was new, and i was a newbie, starting trouble embarrassing you guys, now im like this grown up person who love this place so much, and it doesn't feel the same, but it is cause it's BL.

=[

Mary, i g2g for abit. I need to clean my disgusting room, which has like bottles everywhere, plates of food LMAO/
No joke, this is an aussie person for you who works to much to clean and lives in her rooom
and i wouldn't clean but an old friend who i lost touch with last yr, is coming over, IDKY but were being friends again, even though it was horrible what happened to us =[
[I'll explain later]

LY!
haha ok my love. Clean your "disgusting" room. A friendship is worth it.
Laterrr. Bye <3
hey anyone around?
rffds RANDOM
 rffds ngẫu nhiên
^^ sorry i had to post this for some1 and since i dnt have those image uploader sites watever i do it here ;p
Aw Jack has an official page? <3
zzz
Us BLers are THE masters of shipping. There`s noone more hardcore than us. I SWEAR.
After two bloody weddings and Brooke & Lucas not getting endgame,our ship being constantly copied and stuff of our couple being used for other shitty pairings,after Luke who was THE boy being referred as "a boy she was sad about" after i don`t know WHAT that that shithead Mark has done to us...*shrugs* We`re still here. Holding on for dear life.
heart
Mary.
Ive got some depressing news, that might make you mad. I found out and got annoyed, im over it. But it just makes me hate Sophia/Mark more
and i know that she was sad, but she UGHHQWDEI DUFGUF

and nah thats my page. Im trying to fix it. LOOL.

WERE THE ONLY SHIP THAT ACTUALLY IS GOING DOWN WITH IT.
Other fandoms, aren't like us. We are staying strong, even though evryones wants to see us down.
surprise
OHMY. WHAT DID SHE DO? AGAIN.?
well this is past news that i found today.

4x08 BL closure episode, like a bad episode because there was no closure.
ANYWAYS, The last scene and when they were sitting together at the dinner, it wasn't Chad.
It was a stand in =[
Sophia didn't want to work with Chad, she refused, and if there was any touching or anything like that, they had to get someone else.
So they each filmed it seperantly, than obv they video ppl done the rest.
BUT if you look closely at the dinner party, u can see it's not Chad and the way the cameras shot, they make it look like they r next to eachother, but they're not.

I KNEW THERE WAS ANOTHER REASON WHY THAT EPISODE SUCKED. It wasnt even fucking BL.
sad
*facepalm*
So even the fucking stills were not real? Cause the dinner epi even had BL table stills. Jesus Christ. Well back then door scene? "Let`s stay friends"? OHMYGOD. What can I even say? I don`t have the strenght to get angry or anything. It`s plain sad. Remember 2 years back when we were all like "Mark`s crazy about HILARIE. He`s like 100% with Seyton Sawyer and Hilarie in general and he`ll do ANYTHING for her/to make her popular among fans"...well I`m starting to think SOPHIA is his beloved one. The oh-sounderstanding Mark & her...GOD.
Yeh, the still's are theres BUT if there was any touching in the clips, its not them.
Ill show u.
You can see they are tyring very hard to make sure it looks like BL are sitting next to eachother =[
Thats why THERE NOT EVEN IN THE SAME SHOT ;/
FUCKERY.

& I think ur right Mary.
I think mark wanted to please Chad, but than Sophia became bigger, and Chophia broke up, and i think that if he didnt do what she wanted she would have quit, meaning low ratings on the show.
So i think Mark sucks up Brooke's ass, and SOPHIA DIDN'T WANT BL, Not Mark =[
angry
OKAY, START FROM 58 SECONDS.
You can see that Lucas' isn't next to her, but it's a stand in. His nose shape is different, even the tip off his hair. and throughout the whole video, not once do we see them LITERALLY next to eachother....
crying
OH GODDDDDDDDDDDD. I COULD RECOGNISE CHAD`S NOSE MILES AWAY. AND THAT AIN`T CHAD`S NOSE.
JESUS *_*
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING FUCK? She couldn`t even stand his hand upon her?

I think mark wanted to please Chad, but than Sophia became bigger, and Chophia broke up, and i think that if he didnt do what she wanted she would have quit, meaning low ratings on the show.
So i think Mark sucks up Brooke's ass, and SOPHIA DIDN'T WANT BL, Not Mark =[

YES YES AND YES. IT`S SOPHIA DOING THIS ALL ALONG. I can`t believe we only got to realise that just now. God Paris WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YY?
ALL THIS FUCKING TIME.
MARK THIS MARK THAT
WHILE WE PRAISED SOPHIA LIKE THAT.
& now, WHEN IT'S TOO LATE. It was FUCKING SOPHIA.

I have no hope left for a bl scene at her wedding, I KNOW FOR SURE WE DNT GET ONE.
AND IF WE DO, i would die. Because it would only feel like a dream.
Wedding`s next week? NAHHHHHHH there`s no fucking way we`re getting a single glance. Sophia`s "professionalism" *gags* knows no limits. I can`t believe this. I seriously.CAN`T. ALL THIS TIME,i`ve been bashing...GOSH. I WANT TO CHANGE MY USERNAMEEEEEE.

Look i`m not delusional. I genuinely believe Mark have always wanted LP. Since day 1. And that he planned the whole thing since day one as well. The CS thing "helped" him with his plan though. And since he had 0 intention of giving BL to people he had no problem "helping" Sophia. Ofcource even if he didn`t want to he couldn`t NOT help her cause as you said she`d probs quit and he`d lose precious ratings.
WHAT.KIND.OF.FUCKERY.IS THIS? JEEZZZZZZZ
*shakes head*
I loved her so much. I cant even right now.
Chad and Sophia fucked there biggest fanbase over hard.
Wedding isn't next week :O
If so, than i doubt LP are comming.

God, im gona be a baby watching the wedding, i think ill cry like non-stop wen the vows come on. My heart already hurts thinking of this, and i feel sick.
ALL OF THIS FOR FUCKING MANIPS ;/ why do i do this to myself?
Mary, you won't agree. But i honestly think Mark was going to give BL the endgame.
I am 90% sure we would have. he wouldn't have done that if not. He built them up.

Okay, s6 the Julian/Lucas/Peyton triangle dropped fast, why do you think so?
Because there was no pointing in giving Peyton another guy, when Sophia didnt want BL endgame. He was heading that direction, for a triangle, so they could re-devlop BL.

But i just think that if Chophia were married til this day, so would BL and If Jake wanted to stay, jeyton wuld be endgame
I honestly think it could go either way Mon. We`ll never know for sure. But your theory deffo makes sense. Only thing that makes me still believe it was always meant to be LP > ANYONE for Mark is that he said so himself that he had always wanted to go that way. No matter what. But yeah,deffo. He could`ve changed his opinion once he got it into his head that he made BL bigger in the end and then he was pushed back by the CS drama dn the Sophia shit. It could most definitely go either way. Idk.

I won`t be watching the wedding. I won`t.stand.it. I think I saw a BJu art on tumblr for the latest epi and he`s like "I`ll marry you" and I just...kept staring at it for some seconds....I almost teared up...I won`t stand it
Yeah, TBH, no1 knows, expect mark, deep down in his heart what he wanted. But what i do know is that Sophia hates BL, meaning she might as well hate us. OH WAIT. she does.

Mary, Once season 8 ends, there will never be OTH anymore.
So BL will be forever, there will be no more stupid NEVER SAY NEVER because, it's literally gonna be forever.
OBV in my mind BL are endgame, but in reality, it's pretty depressing how there love story ended.
I have never loved a couple like BL, so me acting like a crazy fangirl, is only with him. AND BAHHH
im sad thinking about this =[
It will be over. Forever. Gah I know. I`ve been preparing myself for this 2 years now. And still when the final credits go down I think i`ll...gah. And I don`t give a shit about the show,ofcource. But when it`s over it will feel like THEY`RE OVER. Cause although they`re techically over for 4 years now,I think noone of us really felt it was over. Cause basically for us BLers,BL ARE endgame. BUT...BUT.

Gah Mon WHY do we have to be SO fucking in love with them? Why? I`ll never stop adoring them.
 It will be over. Forever. Gah I know. I`ve been preparing myself for this 2 years now. And still when
Gah Mon WHY do we have to be SO fucking in love with them? Why? I`ll never stop adoring them.

Who the hell knows, and yes, Like MY ONE TRUE PAIRING. Ive compared so many couples to them, and yet none have what BL have.
But don't u sometimes wonder why them? Like why you only care about them so much, like compared to CB, or NS, or FE. Like i always wonder what they did, to make me love them this much.
I HAVE NEVER EVER shipped a couple like i ship these two.

I think blers should do something on the day OTH finishes forever. Should we celebrate cause it's over, or mourn cause Bl r officially over?
But don't u sometimes why them? Like why you only care about them so much, like compared to CB, or NS, or FE. Like i always wonder what they did, to make me love them this much.

I always.wonder.too. Well I don`t have a single answer to that. I guess they were THE first ones to make me feel so much and in so many ways. First season I watched of OTH was S5 and first thing was: THE mindblowing chemistry. You know that feeling that when you see them together on screen you go like "I want these two to fuck already". So first it was only the chemistry. I desperately wanted them to GET TOGETHER and I knew shit about their bg as a couple ofcource. I felt that with NS & KS too,in the first ep I watched of them but the difference with BL is that I felt it so much more intense deep inside my heart. And then everything about S5...the tiniest little scenes...they meant the world to me. When I went back to start watching from start I`ve told you before I got disappointed. Cause S1 = LP. So I liked LP for some episodes. And then S2 it was BOOM BL AGAIN. And that would never change.

So yeah thing is BL = emotional rollercoster. They`ve made me feel everything: happines,extreme happines {flirtyyyy scenes},anger...they`ve given me hope,they`ve made my heart melt,they`ve caused me fucking pain to the point I HURT and cried with them...it`s not anything I can put into words. They`re the pairing that HAS MADE ME.FEEL.EVERYTHING. Other couples have as well made me feel a lot but not as nearly with the same intensity that BL did.

And then there`s the "I NEED YOU TO NEED ME BACK SCENE" that you already know that almost killed me. The thing is that they`re real,they`re not some fairytale shit...and the thing is that they make so much sense in every way. And there`s just SO much in them.
Should we celebrate cause it's over, or mourn cause Bl r officially over?

Celebrate cause it`s over I think. Cause technically it`s been over long ago,back in Mark`s office where he & Soph were talking about all the magical details of LP`s fucking reunion in S4. This was THE end. However,it will never be over for us. And we know. Like when in our hearts we feel and know BL pwn everyone and anything and they are the ones that deserved a happy ending then why let some stupid people take that feeling away from us?
 [i]Should we celebrate cause it's over, hoặc mourn cause Bl r officially over?[/i] Celebrate cause i
ALL OF THE ABOVE

could have not said it better myself Mary.
LIKE EVERYTHING IS RIGHT.ON.THE.DOT.

They have made me feel so many emotion,they give me those tingly feelings inside when they like look at each other, When you look at them, you feel the love bounce off the screen. They capture you like no other couple can.

ALSO they are so realistic. They went through everything, and it was hard, and tuff, but it was real. and it wasn't cheesy. They knew when it was right or when it was wrong.
& til this day, both think one don't love eachother, but infact, both love eachother and both are settling for something, that they do no want.
link
do you like my tumblr BR?

and In our hearts we know what they deserved and what couple they are. No matter who tries to bring us down.
SO YES PARTYYYY foreever that this sick show is actually still been seen on television, and people still watch the crap.

VVV *cries*
2 boys & a girl.
 http://cookiemonnzstar.tumblr.com/ do bạn like my tumblr BR? and In our hearts we know what they d
Exactly. Wow Mon,I adore you. I`ve been trying to explain the way I feel about BL to other BLers and they`re like "yeah same" but I feel they just don`t get it. You`re like "I know exactly EXACTLY what you`re talking about" HAHA. I love you.

Yes,it`s more than the chemistry,it`s more than the actors,it`s more than the story. It`s even more than the couple sometimes for me. It`s more about the general feeling they`ve given me. I think they`ve defined true love for me. Only these two. True Love in general,it`s meaning etc. All the suffering,pain,the good moments and the bad moments...and even them not ending up together: YES. In RL you don`t always end up together with the person you truly love. It`s the "entire philosophy" on which their story was built.

I don`t think Mark even MEANT to make them so great,but for a reason they did become so great. And probably when Mark realised it he was forced to change the entire idea and go back to his epic planned shit.

2 boys and a girl <33 Oh god.
It`s like...they went through hell and they still remained as close as a fanfictional couple can remain,to reality. Which was great. Even their quotes. They`re not cheesy or epic like...but they`re real & heartbreaking to they point THEY FEEL REAL. This is what makes the so right.
Plus BL give me the idea that two different people can be different in every way but still manage to go through everything and anything together. Cause everyone keeps saying you can`t work with a person you have tons of differences with. Well BL tried. And BL for some people failed. But to me they WORKED. So fucking much. With all their mistakes and fuck ups. Fuck ups they both made. But they worked.

I look at them and I`m proud they`re my OTP. Everytime. It`s a one of a kind feeling. I wouldn`t exchange that for all the supposed to be epic couples I could have as an OTP,in the world.
think they`ve defined true love for me. Only these two. True Love in general,it`s meaning etc. All the suffering,pain,the good moments and the bad moments...and even them not ending up together: YES. In RL you don`t always end up together with the person you truly love. It`s the "entire philosophy" on which their story was built.

THIS.
Lmao it's funny, cause to me i can never explain the feelings i have towards them, but ^^ that pretty much can sum up how i feel.

The quote the Brooke says about people who are meant together in the end, is a lie to me.
I've never ever felt anything for the quote.
Because real life that doesn't happen.
In real life, its hard work to get what you want, and if your lucky, you end up with the one you truly want.
You know i don't believe in marrage because of the divorce rate going up. I feel people get into relationships because they feel they have to.
And im not doubting anyone's feelings, but they think love, marriage being with someone is easy, when it's far from that. So they expect something simple, and when it goes wrong they give up.
I hate that, fight for something you love.

With Brooke and Lucas, he fought for her. But she also told him to go, he only did what she wanted. Because they knew they couldn't go back there, but it did not mean that they didn't love eachother. There love was scarface, not selfish, or stupid. It was unbelievably true.

What is epic?
Epic means different things, my couples not what you think epic is? GOOD. I don't care. to me they are something more than that, something no couple can compare to.
Because of them im on a whole new level of love.
& yes two different people can work together.
The fit, they are eachothers half.
Lucas' brings out the right side to brooke
as brooke brings out the fun side.
The click, THEY WORK.
they went through so much things together, even as friends.
Angie, Lucas' dad, Brookes home.
They saved eachother.

Like with Chophia, to me they are soulmates. But fate chose a different path, but that doesn't mean they aren't soulmates, it means there is something out there for them, and they need to do it alone.
 What is epic? Epic means different things, my couples not what bạn think epic is? GOOD. I don't care
"That`s the great thing about weddings. When two people come together and even for one night,it makes us believe again."

There love was scarface, not selfish, or stupid. It was unbelievably true.

Me too Mon. It`s exactly this. I`ve lost my faith in human relationships to the point that YES YES I feel like people think their forced irl to get together. Love is far from that. Love is far from all of this. Love is suffering,pain,courage,hope,it`s fighting. It`s not realising you`re not alike with a person and simply giving up and getting a fucking divorce/seperating or whatever. LOVE,true fucking love is staying and fighting. And letting go when the thing can`t go any further. Oh wait. Endgame could`ve realised our ideal aspect of BL and right NOW i`m only realising it. Them not ending up together makes them the most real couple in the history of TV. Endgame would have honored what they had. But it for sure feels more real now. Idk. OHMYGOD i think I confused myself right there rofl