Brucas Brucas người hâm mộ Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the những người hâm mộ of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 112151-112200 of 116057

hơn một năm qua brucas4ever said…
i cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eyesexage ** <3 *0
last edited hơn một năm qua
 i cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eyesexage ** <3 *0
hơn một năm qua Janni said…
BIIIITCH!
Everything is good here, i got my math test back today i got a 5+, cause i manages to skip a task! blah! and we had a physic test today, i don't how it went, but it was this trickquestion that i failed on, and i realised what the answer was during dinner at home! lol xD

other than that everything is good, just stressful and stuff... but we have autumn vacation in about a week, so YEY!

and and I'm going to freaking BARCELONA in febrauary! to watch FC barcelona play! :D:D:D:D:D
How are you? Eveyrthing good? How is the paper? how is school? how is friends? and OMG the HP trailer!

1. I'm okay! :) I guess i'm off from school tomorrow! WOOOO!
2.Everything is okay I'm trying to establish what is important to me. What matters. Friend drama. Not as much as usual but idk. Annoyed with my sister she's being a bitch.
3.The news paper is okay...IT'S gonna be difficult. There are four types of grades E1, E2, E3, and E4. E1 is the best and i scored that on my first paper. So i think i'm qualified enough to do the job. I got my group today and i have some good strong workers in it :) And my team won the scavenger hunt around school today! But editing and instructing starts next week, along with me writing papers :O
4. School is a bitch I haven't had a day of school without hw. I totally failed my physics quiz today it was awful. I think i did okay in the math test though!
5. Friends are okay gonna go see a movie with them on Sat :)

6.HPPPPP the 7 potters i just died.
d and I'm going to freaking BARCELONA in febrauary! to watch FC barcelona play! :D:D:D:D:D

HOLY SHIT FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO!

OMG you also had a physics test! lol
3. That's great! congrats! i wish i could write! or take pictures, okt hat was randum :P
5. that's good! I hope that things are better at home and with your friends, compared to your summer

6. I KNOW! i can't wait! it was jsut perfect! everything, and you can totally see quality!
3. Thanks. That's pretty much the only thing i can do. I'm horrible at science/math. And History is just a bore!

I can't wait until my senior year i have soooo many electives to take.

6. Are you gonna see HP in 3D?
electives?

I don't know! i haven't decided yet! Cause i am afraid that the effect of the movie will be bad in 3D, i know that i will watch it both in 2D and 3D, but i havent' decided in which "D" i will watch it the first time =/ Me and my friends wonan score som premiere tickets, but i don't have any high hopes so, butbut.. i am checking the sites each day for update!
what about you?
Electives are like what ever classes you want! Like Drama or An extra art class. I'll be finished with all my hard classes this year so i'll get some easy the only things i have to take are World Lit, and Calculaus :(
But then i get 5 more classes of anything i want :)

I'm not going on the premiere because I'm going with a ton of people the next day for my "birthday" (yeah surelol) and my BFF's Boyfriends "birthday" so we'll prob go the next day.
That's why i love Chicago because every theater will be playing it everywhere so i have a lot of chances to go see it without having to order the tickets months in advance. i prob have like 25 theaters within a 20min drive from my house.

I'll prob see 2D first because i'll have to order the tickets online and 3D online is like insane. And i don't want the quality of the movie to go down after i see it i want it to get better!
yeah, that's what i thought too, to watch it in 2D first.

well, this is oslo and i don't have that luxery.. well we have about 5theaters downtown, one where i live and another one on the oposite end of downtown... but since it's hp everything wil be sold out!

i get it! i think i will continue with "hard" subjects next year too, since i don't know what i want to do after high-schoo, so if i want my options open, i have to contnie with chemistry 2, and the hardest math :/
Don't take Chem 2 that's awful!

i know, and i already suffering with chem 1... but a lot of studies demand that we have chemisty 2, so i have to take it..blah!
But Fall break! that sounds amazing! I have the 10th of Oct. off and the 18th of Nov. for Columbus day and Report card pick up! And my next actual break is Thanksgiving break :)
g2g byeee hun going to a volley ball game at my school <3
Yeah, i can't wait!:D Well it isn't that a long atime until octover 10th, so hang in there ;)

Have you talked to babe? I ahven't been here in like forever... and how is everybody elsE? have you talked to the pinjas?
Byebye <3 LY<3
anyone?
hơn một năm qua Broody_4_Cheery said…
tigger u still here?
hơn một năm qua mcewen_girl said…
Anyone?
anyone?
hơn một năm qua Dean-girlx said…
ILY guys. I really do <3

but i'm done with OTH and BL. It's just not worth having an opinion on this site.

Peace out loves <3 stay classy :) don't let the spot fall apart!
People?
hơn một năm qua sophialover said…
anyone?
sad
Ally NOO,don`t you leave
hơn một năm qua monLOVEbrucas said…
ALLY, WTF. WHAT HAPPENED

Mary !!
anyone still here?
hơn một năm qua brattynemz said…
Anyone?
MEE
hơn một năm qua brattynemz said…
Maaarryy!! How have you been?
Anyone still around?
hơn một năm qua OMGitsBrooke said…
anyoneee
worried
.....bad timing is bad
Still here Mar?
please don't let the BFG die while i'm gone
Unfortunately, I'd say it's already pretty dead.
hơn một năm qua Brucas4OTH said…
God, I haven't been here in forever :| I miss my girls <3

How did the BFG get so unactive :/
i misss u too krystie!!
dude.......this is awfully dead. More dead than ever.
i knoooow :(
should we start writing the eulogy?

i need fangirl support, i am in shock. help!!!!!
i`m here Mickei!
dude i missed you.
hơn một năm qua babyd21 said…
anyone??
d u still here?
hơn một năm qua babyd21 said…
yes, are u?? if you are how are you girlie??
hey d, sorry slightly distracted ive got my family around me but hey i can be anti social. im good, how r u?
hơn một năm qua monLOVEbrucas said…
hey guys

WE NEED TO KEEP THIS PLACE ALIVE. Hannah's orders..

how is everyone ?
anyone still here.

mon, we wouldnt wanna piss hannah off, and make her create a new shun list.
hơn một năm qua SOPHILCHAD said…
anyone?
Anybodyy?