Brucas Brucas người hâm mộ Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the những người hâm mộ of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6901-6950 of 116057

hơn một năm qua Janni said…
I'll check it out when I have time, doing my homeworks now *Uff*
Have you seen the props I gave you Catia?
Congrates again<3
I really want a fanatic medal here, uff. I'm just reating all the videos here, maybe someone else will get and then this spot will have more medal fans^^
You are so sweet Catia<33
We are going props crazy:P
hơn một năm qua Cas_Cat_2 said…
Yea. I saw them! Thank you so much Janni!! <33
Yea, it is so great that we have SO many people with fanatics here. But we still need to have more! I also want a FANATIC for Brucas! <33 =D
hơn một năm qua dermer4ever said…
I only have one fanatic but that is for the oth spot i have a ways to go one here.
Hehe! We really are SO going props crazy! LOL xD
But you are just soo amazingly sweet! <3
Anyway.. Thanks! You gave me two props of picks that is the thing that i most love the get props for! hehe <3 =D
Sry Terra didn't understand your last words.. DId you mean that you want one here too? or?
Yea Terra. I also only have a fanatic for the oth spot. And i did have so much work with that, i can't see how i could get another fanatic, but i'm trying for that! lol =P
Yeah Janni i do want one here but i have to add a lot of stuff it took me a long time and some hard work but i will get their eventually.
Understand hun^^ I'm trying but i think i can do better. Just don't have the time. But One of the reason i love the people here and this spot is cause they rate stuff! Many spots don't care
Yea. That's ture Janni.

I have to go. Bye *
Bye and i on the oth spot when you add Brucas stuff they rated it low and certain people come on here and do the same.
Bye hun<3
That buggs me Terra, if you don't like the couple just leave it!
I know you don't see me doing that to them especially when i add the anti- Lp stuff they do that.
They shuold just leave it! And I really hope that none of us do that:S
i don't but if some do they should stop it because it isn't fair.
I know! That is one of the reasons i don't get all bitchy about it cuase i don't know if some us does that:S
hơn một năm qua livelovelaugh said…
wel oitsw even worse coz they know that a bl fan is making multiple acounts and i hope who ever it is will stop it soon
me too have you heard the spoiler that made some of us pissed at link.

sorry for the add but i promised the owner i would spread the word.
where am i looking lol
you can see that spoiler their but you might need therapy if a certain character will be happy about that.
Heii^^
awww yeh i saw im pissed about it to lol
i made a acount but i dont really know what im doing lol
i know i saw that you joined that site from what i can tell at this point it is Brucas fans so far.
lol^^ Atleast you're trying
is this the same sight that you all tsalk about
that' s ok Dawn just look at the board and just go down the index and click. If you introduce your self you should be fine and i have the same name over their that i do here. this is another one but it is a lot of the same people this one seems free er
last edited hơn một năm qua
awww ok lol
hơn một năm qua Broody_4_Cheery said…
omfg, i literally started crying when i read that peytons pregnancy has been confirmed in teh last page. not just from my stand point as a bl fan, but as an oth and peyton fan, this just doesnt sit well with me at all. tears, real tears, i have officially started mourning the show. thank god for naley and brooke, they just shine through this season, i can honestly say i love it for them but i dont know if ill still feel that way when this spoiler happens. ive cried watching oth before but well never for this reason, my heart broke a little. three times in a row.
ok i guys don't give up you need to go watch Chad's latest video and your faith will be restored i guarantee you that. here is the link and go to 4:04 in the video and that might make your day.
hey terra, do u got a link? thanx lol, just wait wheres the link?
oh i forgot to post it here it is Mickei sorry about that this news kinda put me in a mood today. link
lol totally forgiven. hugs. i may be busy watching somethinga nd then screaming for a few hours. catchya l8r
ok talk to you later
hơn một năm qua brucas4ever said…
hey anyone on??????? omg im so happy i didn't go meet rob all the fans girls were waiting for over 28hours! omg but i can't wait anymore!
i am Hannah i just made a Brucas pick check it out and you should check out Chad's new interview.
i'll go check out the pick but i cant see the interview until i get on my other comp cause this doesn't have speakers
ok the pick kinda says what he said.
is it in the oth spot or here??
it is one here i don't dare put their and get attacked sense that is Leyton part two and after that Peyton spoiler i have been bitchy all day and don't feel like dealing with them here is the link.

link
thats i just found itt:] um is it just me or does oth suck??? i can't stand lucas, brooke is fine, the mouth/gigi/millie/owen thing is crap, peyton preggers Horrible! just anything that could make me stop watching the show is happening! you think Mark is just trying to piss off bl fans! cause i read a interview with him before the season started and he was like "if lucas didn't pick the person you won't don't stop watching cause it's not the end there" ggrrr piss me off!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. sorry for the rant
the rant is fine i know i did the one thing that will really piss me off is if Brooke is a cheerleader for this i will be pissed and at tree hill forums we have decided if this happens we will need therapy.
hơn một năm qua kuhriissten said…
Hey Terra & Hannah! How're you 2?

yeah, oth has been pissing me off for sometime. If Peyton really does get preggers, i'm officially done. i guess Mark was dumb enough to follow through with his original vision.
oh, and i saw chad's interview, it gave me a little hope, but right about now, Mark is really pissing the crap out of me!

ugh, i'm going to go watch season 3 to cheer me up haha
I know me to so i guess we can thank Chad and thunder fans had to make a pick about this it is bad enough do we have to see a damn pick about. I am very bitchy.
Hey Kristen! yeah ive been doen for a while!!!!!!!!! grr i hate Mark!!!!!!!

ohh im gonna restart from season 1 cause i can't remeber anything!
I know even tough i have been in a bitchy mood all day my mood had kinda improved i was a made a VIP/student counsel at tree hill forums that kinda made my day.
i gotta go now! bye i need sleep
ok Hannah
hơn một năm qua brattynemz said…
As I said, whatever Mark.