Brucas Brucas người hâm mộ Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the những người hâm mộ of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 58801-58850 of 116057

hơn một năm qua Janni said…
mine xD
hơn một năm qua Cas_Cat_2 said…
LOL Janni! xD You were so busy cheating that you didn't even saw our guest. xD
last edited hơn một năm qua
YEY! COMMENTAGE & EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0

OWNEEEEED
 YEY! COMMENTAGE & EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0 [b]OWNEEEEED[/b]
our guest?
hmmmm... who are we talking about? xD
Mehrj was just here. Too bad he deleted his comment..
hơn một năm qua dermer4ever said…
oh he did cat did you see what it said
WTF!? what did he say? HAHA!
I'm sleeppy. x[ lol

Yeah, I think he wanted to apologize for offending us or something..
oh ok =D
oh god
Can i go now, or will anyone else come along? lol
cat if you are tired just go
lol! =D I think you can go now^^

I think i'm gonna watch a movie xD
hơn một năm qua mehrajanwar said…
sad
Uhh yeah sorry for earlier and I know I'm not supposed to be here seeing as how this a "Girls-only" thread and not a Brucas fan but yeah I am terribly sorry about earlier, clearly today I'm in a bitter mood and you know what theres something I've been meaning to tell you guys, I'm not proud of the person I've become, and the reason I'm still here is to gain my confidence back
Keith? *.*
maybe, i feel like it's a sad movie... i wanna see another cinderella story xD

this is not a girls only thread, it's a thread for BRUCAS FANS
smile
then why does it say Brucas Fan Girls?
Well Mehraj, you don't gain your confidence back by bashing a character or couple that YOU used to love! Just stop doing that. I mean, do you really hate Brucas that much?

By doing that you're just bashing. You aren't a bigger LP fan. A LOT of Leyton fans LOVE Brooke! So, i really don't see what's your point.
wink
well since we almost just have female fans here, so we use the term girls, we have had Nate come over here

but the most important thing, the key word is BRUCAS FAN girls!
hơn một năm qua mollyx365 said…
Hey Girlss :)
Cat I saw Keith!
then why does it say Brucas Fan Girls?

Because it's usually just girls. It doesn't mean that boys can't come. Nate was here few times, he's obviously not a boy.
REALLY LOU? =D
What did you think? Did you like it?
Oh we have a guest
 Oh we have a guest
It wass really good! And sad of course and I didn`t even realize it exactly when he died and I was like ... oh.
Yea i know Lou. =[

And you just spoiled Janni. LMAO xD
LOU!!<3
big smile
EYESEXAGE! =D

I'm so happy you liked it Lou! *.*
AHH.
Maybe she didn`t see :DD
crying
NOOOOOOO! WHY GOD WHY!? xP

but seriously... nooo!
Well Mehraj, you don't gain your confidence back by bashing a character or couple that YOU used to love! Just stop doing that. I mean, do you really hate Brucas that much?

By doing that you're just bashing. You aren't a bigger LP fan. A LOT of Leyton fans LOVE Brooke! So, i really don't see what's your point.

True I do know that but me well I have liked Brooke for the least amount of time and now thanks to her crying all the time, I can't even enjoy Brooke scenes like I used to and plus I'm gaining my confidence back by winning back my friends and yes I do hate them that much
OHNOOO I suck !!
OMG! You stop loving Brooke cause she cries all the time!? and then you start loving peyton!? 3/4 of the world could have drowned in her fucking tears... that's the reason you stopped loving Brooke!?

Ok, seriously!? then please don't explain to me why you started liking leyton... maybe it will be something like this: I needed to support a pair that represent INCEST!
LOL you can`t hate Brucas entirely if you used to love them. Now shoo shoo no BL haters allowed.
 LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại bạn can`t hate Brucas entirely if bạn used to tình yêu them. Now shoo shoo no BL haters allowed.
LOL! Shoo Shoo xD
laugh
LMFAO Janni. xD
Yea, that's exactly why i don't get it! Because Peyton spend all the seasons crying, while Brooke is just doing it now! LOL
big smile
LMAO i loved the shoo shoo too. xD
Adorable. =D

i`ve always wanted to say shoo shoo
Yeah but thats the thing Peyton has a valid reason to cry whereas Brooke just comes out of nowhere and starts crying clearly she is really starting to boil my blood because of it
Ok... She boils your blood, you boild our blood... why are you STILL here!? Does it look like we wanna be BFF with you right now!?
NO!

Back then she hardly cried... now she get BEATEN UP and she can't cry... while ittle miss sunshine can try when fucking grey top doesn't match her black trouser!?
word Molly

Um so you hate Brooke because she cries all the fucking time and you adore Peyton but Peyton did the same thing for years and yes i understand that Peyton had a reason to but still you can not go from Loving Brucas to leyton and then trash Brucas so i would like it if you would leave the brucas forum before i say something i will regret i am being to question if you ever loved Brucas and not tell me the crap all they were Lust they were not they were in love i know plenty of lpers who she that so you are wrong
So.. Being attacked, having your mother hating her, Sam leaving when the two of them were getting closer like a family, Peyton almost dying, Julian making a ultimatum..

Yea, these aren't good reasons!
crying
Peyton has valid reason to cry!?

X: "Excuse me, how much is the time"
Seyton: "BUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Everyone leaves me!!!!
LOL cat!

Sry Molly, i know yo like Peyton.. but i'm so MAd right now!
They all have reason to cry. go away now.
hơn một năm qua kristinabetty said…
Heyyyy!!!!
hơn một năm qua anetted said…
Ok I know I'm not a member of this forum, but I just feel like saying something: BURN, Mehraj. BURN
LOL Janni I`m soo used to it.

Yeah because if you cry after you get attacked or after you boyfriend leaves then you`re just a fucking pain in the ass.
BOTH OF THESE THINGS HAPPENED TO BOTH GIRLS!! So it`s OK if Peyton cries but Brooke can`t!?
LALLAA