Bonnie Bennett Spoiler Alert

Ds_Redbird23 posted on Nov 09, 2011 at 10:02AM
If you don't like surprise and dont like to know whats going to happen before it happens. Then turn back now, lol :)

Bonnie Bennett 27 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Ds_Redbird23 said…
surprise
Ausiello speak on Bonnie new coming realtionship

Ausiello: "Is there anything in the books about a romance between Bonnie and a charismatic-yet-troubled duded named Jamie? Because I’m fairly certain that’s happening."

Bonnies going to have a new love interest :)
hơn một năm qua ducky8abug4u said…
smile
Caught wind of Bonnie's new love interest a couple of days ago. The actor playing Jaime is Robert Ri'Chard, a very attractive and capable actor.

I'm worried JP & co will vilify another ethnic character to elevate Jeremy to heroic status. I'm not interested in revisiting Jeremy's history with Bonnie (actually, I loath it) but I'm abuzz with excitement about Jaime's impending arrival. The story I'm most interested in is between Bonnie and her M.I.A. mom. I'd like to know why she walked away from child and how Jaime could be involved. If done correctly, this could prove to be a powerful story. It would finally bring Bonnie the type of popularity shared by Elena and Caroline. I just hope Jeremy is removed from it.

last edited hơn một năm qua
big smile
Bonnie spoilers!
Read at your own risk! =D

Meanwhile, we’ll also be getting a little deeper into Bonnie’s (Kat Graham) emotional state. Yes, when we return from hiatus, Bonnie and Jeremy (Stephen R. McQueen) are still dealing with the fall-out from the ghostly infidelity issue — albeit in very different ways.

Unfortunately, Bonnie doesn’t get much time to heal. “Bonnie gave herself over to the relationship with Jeremy and it ended badly,” Julie says. “She’s really been struggling. When we get back from the hiatus she gets pulled right back into the witch side of business. She’s been helping deal with hiding the coffins and all the other things that are going on, being the only witch in town.”

As if she didn’t have enough to deal with… enter her absentee mother, Abby, played by Persia White. Though Abby and Bonnie have a rocky history, Bonnie finds some solace in her mother, simply given the fact that she’s not involved with the Salvatores. Yet.

“I can’t give away too much in terms of the catalyst that brings them together and in terms of the mythology,” Julie says. “But I’ll say that emotionally, Bonnie needs a touchstone that is disconnected from this vampire life. She finds that in the mother who, as we’ll learn, abandoned her a long, long time ago — and abandoned being a witch, too. There’s some great conflict there, and we’re just scratching the surface right now, but I’m very excited to dig into it.”

hơn một năm qua Desara said…
big smile
3.12 - The Ties That Bind Press Release
PERSIA WHITE GUEST STARS AS BONNIE’S MOTHER — Bonnie (Kat Graham) believes her recurring dreams about Klaus’ (Joseph Morgan) coffins will tell her how he can be killed. The dreams also lead Bonnie to a reunion with her mother, Abby (guest star Persia White, “Girlfriends”), whom Bonnie hasn’t seen for 15 years. At Abby’s remote farmhouse, Bonnie and Elena (Nina Dobrev) meet Jamie (guest star Robert Ri’chard, “One on One”),
young man Abby took in years earlier. Bonnie’s sudden appearance catches Abby off-guard, but she does her best to explain the past. Tyler (Michael Trevino) turns to an unexpected ally in his quest to regain his free will. Damon (Ian Somerhalder) is intrigued by Alaric’s (Matt Davis) new friend, Dr. Fell (guest star Torrey Devitto), and Klaus continues his bitter negotiations with Stefan (Paul Wesley) over control of the coffins containing his family members. John Dahl directed the episode written by Brian Young (#312).
big smile
Cant wait to see Bonnie and her mum :D
big smile
^ ikr :)
smile
3x12
 3x12
smile
3x12
 3x12
smile
Here are some more pics
 Here are some thêm pics
smile
i thought her bing bonnies mum wouldnt work, but i guess i was wrong :)
hơn một năm qua Wahinetoa said…
cake
I hope that Elena doesn't take the lead into her Bonnies storyline. by the pictures it looks like she's doing most of the talking. Argh. *shoves her out of the way*

Anyone notice the three little girls on the wall behind Jamie and miaMommy? Can't be Bonnie could it?

Thanks dsredbird love y'all, ladies!
^^ Same i hope Elena doesnt take the lead in Bonnie's life that is just going to piss me off !!
hơn một năm qua Tigerlily888 said…
heart
BONNIE'S TOP!!! I ADORE IT!
smile
3x12 more new pics
 3x12 thêm new pics
smile
3x12 new pics
 3x12 new pics
smile

Bringing Out the Dead - Press Release
A FAMILY DINNER — Sheriff Forbes (Marguerite MacIntyre) delivers some disturbing news to Alaric (Matt Davis) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) about the weapon used in a recent murder. In the Salvatore brothers’ escalating quest to kill Klaus (Jospeh Morgan), Stefan (Paul Wesley) turns to Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Abby (guest star Persia White), while Damon (Ian Somerhalder) reaches out to an old acquaintance for help in setting up an elaborate plan.
Intent on a plan of his own, Klaus hosts a strange dinner party, where he reveals another story from his family’s violent past until an unexpected guest brings the party to an end. Meanwhile, Caroline (Candice Accola) is heartbroken when she is unable to stop a tragedy from unfolding. Zach Roerig also stars. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Turi Meyer & Al Septien (#313).
I dont like how straight way Appy and Bonnie are going to help stefan !! I dont think the writers have even give Bonnie and Abby a chance to connect properly
last edited hơn một năm qua
smile
Read more: link

hơn một năm qua Wahinetoa said…
heart
Thanks desara ((hugs)) for the news on our gorgeous girl. I agree with you, that Bonnie is being used too much by the vampires. It's going back to that line of Grams. "Witches being dragged down by Vampire Problems." and Lucys forboding "I've gotta learn not to be CONTROLLED by vampires." The very thing I loved about our Bonnie, was that she balance their demands with some of her own.
"Not one drop of innocent blood."

That's our girl right.there!
hơn một năm qua martinachan said…
rainy
I have read this on twitter and on tumblr "Apparently after the next episode Bonnie's not in the season until episode 22"... but ask me it's possible? I don't believe... but... I don't know...
meh
I don't think its true
hơn một năm qua Bangelusfan said…
It's not true because Kat tweeted scenes with Joseph Morgan in episode 17 if I'm not mistaken...
sunny
The CW has released the official episode synopsis for The Vampire Diaries: Break On Through (EP317). The episode airs Thursday, March 22nd. Highlight for spoilers:

A century after their first encounter, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Sage (guest star Cassidy Freeman) meet again at the ceremony to kick-off the restoration of Wickery Bridge. Damon is surprised to learn the reason Sage has returned, and pleased when she devises an unusual method to help him figure out what Rebekah (guest star Claire Holt) is up to. Abby (guest star Persia White) is having a hard time adjusting to her new reality, despite Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Caroline’s (Candice Accola) efforts to help. When Damon informs Elena (Nina Dobrev) of Stefan’s (Paul Wesley) latest struggles, she reaches out to Stefan to help her save a friend in danger, in hopes that it will help bring Stefan even closer to his humanity. Finally, when Damon discovers a new secret weapon, he lets Stefan in on the news.
heart
Michael Treveno revealed at his panel that he has a one on one scene with Kat coming soon. So finally a Bonnie and Tyler scene. I do not think there has ever been one.

cool
EW Spoilers for "Do Not Go Gentle"
April 26, “Do Not Go Gentle”: At the end of the April 19 episode, we’ll find out who wants to help vampire-hating Alaric Hyde (Matt Davis) use his stake that can kill an Original. (Our money is on Esther, but all Plec will say is that we haven’t seen the last of the Originals’ mother this season. “She is a woman who is very intent on killing her children and eradicating the world of vampires. She hasn’t achieved that yet, so we will definitely be seeing more of that plan.”) Damon, who’ll team up with Good Alaric’s gal pal Meredith (Torrey DeVitto), will realize he needs Bonnie (Kat Graham), Jeremy, and Matt to help him with a spell — which brings him to the 1920s Decade Dance. Bonnie’s there with Jamie (guest star Robert Ri’chard). Tyler and Klaus both have their eye on Caroline. And Stefan is Elena’s date. “Damon’s arrival at the dance, of course, is gonna come at an inappropriate time. Just as things are going nice and peacefully between Stefan and Elena, in walks Damon with a crisis,” Plec says. “Stefan and Elena have had a lot of beautiful moments together at these decade dances in spite of the chaos that tends to drown them at these events. This episode, they’ll definitely get to have a nice moment or two before the s— hits the fan.” Yes, there is a promo shot of Elena sobbing in Stefan’s arms (pictured). How dark will the show’s annual decade dance be this season? “All I can say is that I’ve watched the episode five times now through the editorial process, and every single time I end up crying like a baby with Elena. I’m not in Stefan’s arms. I’m alone,” she laughs. “But it’s a pretty powerful episode. We’re really proud of it.”

smirk
Spoiler Alert:

“The one person she’s been fighting to protect, is now what she’s been fighting against all this time. It’s going to be interesting.”

— Nina Dobrev on things getting bumpy between Elena and Bonnie.
hơn một năm qua BonnieStan said…
Season 4 spoiler?