Bones Do bạn remember the first Bones episode bạn watched? Ever?

amymeymy posted on Jun 08, 2010 at 08:50AM
How old were you? How did you come across it?
Please share!
:)
 How old were you? How did bạn come across it? Please share! :)

Bones 34 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua amymeymy said…
big smile
My first Bones episode was A Spaceman In A Crater. I watched it as a repeat the other day and I remembered that my parent's thought that I was asleep, but I went up to get a drink of water and asked if those were intestines. xD
They didn't like it but they let me watch it.
I was eleven.
:)
hơn một năm qua 0oSquirto0 said…
My first one was the Passenger in the Oven. After watching Buffy and Angel for many years I finally decided that it was time for me to see David in a new light (tehe). In NZ they were screening season 4 at the time so I decided to watch it. I really loved it so went online and started watching it from the beginning! It was only a couple of years ago so I was like 13-14.
last edited hơn một năm qua
big smile
xD
that's a great episode
hơn một năm qua iluvdanny96 said…
smile
my first episode was the proof in the pudding. LOVED IT! i was hooked.
hơn một năm qua Bones_love said…
heart
my first episode was Santa in the Slush. so i was like 13. i remember that i fell in love with the show at the end of the episode when they were lokking at each other. i yelled at the tv ohmygosh he totally loves her! then i made my mom buy me all the seasons because i HAD to see every episode (:
hơn một năm qua NewsgirlXRider said…
I don't really remember, but I believe it was the Pilot... About a year and a half ago ( I was 13) I spent the night at my friend's house and we made a deal - if she would watch Newsies with me, I would watch any two episodes of Bones. We both had a huge aversion to the other's choice. After watching Newsies, she picked an episode and I secretly loved it. After the second one, I admitted it. :) She owns season one and two and rented season three, and we spent the rest of the night (we stayed up till about 4.) watching Bones. And then we watched three more the next morning. Heh heh
laugh
lol, i'm trying to convert my friend to Bones too... she's surrendering, but slowly...
hơn một năm qua sophie_rasmus said…
I do remember: my very 1st episode was: "The Girl in Suite 2103"... I've started watching it without even know wich show it was... I got hooked up by the way they started investigating the case... in a few words I got "amazed"... I have to admit that before I watched that episode I've refused to wacht the show cuz' I use to think that was a very cheap copy of the "X-Files"... Yes now that I'm a huge fan a regret that I've think that
I almost forget, I was 20... I think, I don't remember very well, but it was in 2006... Damn it !!!, I'm so old !!! :'(
hơn một năm qua Margooterd said…
MY first episode was Hero in the Hold and I was fifteen. I was hooked right away :)
hơn một năm qua Kaydie said…
big smile
My first episode I saw I think was 4x07 The He in the She. I thought it was pretty funny but didn't think about it much. Then a couple of weeks later I saw 4x12 Double Trouble in the Panhandle and I was hooked. Then I saw 4x13 Fire in the Ice (I had nightmares about the blood that comes up out of the ice after that but got over it) Then a couple of weeks later the night before 4x18 The Doctor in the Den I asked my dad to download every episode there was and was totally addicted! I was 13. I made link and link addicted to Bones and Castle. (They hate me for it now) lol
hơn một năm qua alysha_x said…
Mine was 314 Wannabe in the Weeds, I think i was 15. Probably not the best episode to watch first since Booth was shot and all LOL. I was so intrigued and needed to know if he died so I watched it online. I remember before watching it and seeing ads for it on TV and thinking they were soo cuttee <33. I already thought they were together before I watched it.. i was wrong :( But they're still CUTE AS!
hơn một năm qua nicole_23 said…
I started watching from the Pilot I watched it after that but missed a few episodes in the middle of the season. Then when season 2 started I was hooked I bought season 1 and started from the beginning (while watching season 2) I was about 13. I'd been watching Buffy and Angel for years and I saw a commerical with DB in it and I had to watch it.
hơn một năm qua Blue_Ink said…
smile
Con Man In The Meth Lab, I'm a newbie. I was 13.
hơn một năm qua jelenabones said…
heart
My first Bones episode was the Pilot.And i was 12/13 years old..And after that first episode i became totally addicted to it.Since then i have't missed any episode and i am proud because of that.
hơn một năm qua ORi_4EvEr_Y0ung said…
Oh, I do remember.

The very first one was a quick view at Booth/Brennan at a crime scene, probably from 'The he in the she'. But my dad didn't let me watch the episode, and I found out the timetable about a week later.
It was last year, I guess, and I was watching it at Rete4 in italian.

But my first official episode was 'The passenger in the oven'. And I completely adored it. And then I found myself every saturday night sitting in front of the TV from 9.30 to 11.30 pm watching the episodes as a true dedicated fan, although I couldn't fully understand what they said xD [yeah, not very good at italian xD]

And then, they stopped airing the episodes at the middle of season 5, episode 13 or something. It was then when I finished the fifth season online and now I'm watching the earlier seasons at FoxCrime or online xD
hơn một năm qua alisonfaith297 said…
smile
my very first episode would be the santa in the slush. i think it was when i was 13.. it was soo awesome!!!!
hơn một năm qua BoNeS-h0uSe said…
my first one was baby in the bough i LOVED it! its still my favorite episode.
hơn một năm qua Hilson said…
My first episode was the pilot when it first aired. I remember seeing commercials for the show and thought it looked good and it was. XD
hơn một năm qua Bones_Obsessor said…
big smile
My first episode was The Girl with the Curl. My cousin was into Bones, and she had rented season 2 on DVD. I was sleeping over at her house and she decided to continue watching season 2. I didn't want to though cause I was never into crime dramas, they actually freaked me out! But it was her house so we watched them. ALL OF THEM. We stayed up all night! It was about two years ago I think. I loved Bones so much straight away. Season 2 is still my favourite season ever!
hơn một năm qua Sparky04 said…
I think it was the last 10 minutes of the one with the dog, Ripley. I was 15.
hơn một năm qua tvfan5 said…
Pilot :)

I was......14 or 15? My sister got me into the show and she told me I'd love it and got me to watch from the beginning so I never saw any episodes before that one. I watched it in order :) I'm happy about that :) This was when season 3 was airing on TV, so a long time ago :)

I have to admit, it took maybe 4 episodes to hook me, but after that...I WAS AND STILL AM BEYOND OBSESSED. I bought the DVD's (even though my sister had them already) when I got to the end of season 1. And I've gotten about 5 people hooked on Bones.
hơn một năm qua oth-rocks said…
I was 16

and the first episode was

The Goop On The Girl

Omg yeh, im a big fan of Zooey Deschanel, Emily's sister and i heard she was goin to be in a episode so i thought i would watch it and i just remember loving the episode more than Zoeey, i Loved the relationship between Bones and Booth, and ive never missed an episode since. I bought the whole series after i watched 4 episodes, i fell in love with it.
hơn một năm qua MusikFreak said…
Pilot :D
i saw it on netflix and figured since it had 4 seasons and was currently on its 5th i would check out. loved it ever since :D
hơn một năm qua MarmotaRoja said…
heart
My first episode was "Santa in the Slush" i think it was when i was 11 or 10 :P
hơn một năm qua deedeedot said…
the man in the fallout shelter is the one i remeber watching but i have watched the pilot, but dont really remember it watching haha but second ep after the pilot was the man in the fallout shelter then i realized i love the show watched the rest and since than im addicted!!!!
hơn một năm qua ccbee1234 said…
My first episode was the Pilot. I was 14 (still am) and heard that Bones was really good. And because *cough cough* I had nothing else to do, I decided to give it a shot. I wasn't in love with it right off the bat, but I liked it enough to keep watching, and then I started to love it:)
hơn một năm qua ccbee1234 said…
Oh wait! I remember what made me want to start watching it! I saw the promo for The Blackout in a Blizzard, and it looked wonderfully awkward, and I had heard it was good, so I started watching it:)
hơn một năm qua midnyte007 said…
My first ep was "Two Bodies in a Lab." I loved it and have been watching Bones ever since.
hơn một năm qua BonesMad3 said…
My first episode was the boy in the tree, I really liked it and tried to keep up with the episodes. I then brought season 1 and 2 and started watching it online, have watched every bones episode and kept up with the seasons.
hơn một năm qua klea_britty said…
The first episode aired..and have been obsessed ever since
hơn một năm qua yaz said…
heart
I avoided the show for....oh geez, 4 seasons. everyone kept rtying to get me to watch, but I was all; "Nasty slimy bodies, no thanks. Ive seen CSI, I dont need anymore cadavers in my life"...and then came Baby Andy. There is NOTHING, NOTHING cuter than a gorgeous baby, teamed up with a handsome capable man, and an incapable woman. Too Too wonderful. I was hooked. Especially on the characters! Then came 2 weeks and 4 seasons on disc, to catch up on!
hơn một năm qua Caatbone said…
I watched because my sister like the show, she has never been "obsessed" with it like I am now, but she said it was a good show so I wanted to give it a chance. My first episode was the 100th episode, I didn´t know which episode it was when I watched it but I fell in love immediately.. ♥♥ I couldn´t think about anything else for days.. I still can´t, sometimes.. :D I was 15 when I watched it, it was a little bit over a year ago.. :)
hơn một năm qua sommer1196 said…
my first episode was the skull in the sculpture and i didnt even now it was bones when i was watching it i was 10 and i was at my nieces house and it was just on so i watched it and i didnt realize it was bones till i started watchin it all the time 2 yrs later wierd rite!
hơn một năm qua Jeffersonian said…
I think my first full episode was Two Bodies in The Lab. I was eleven. I used to be obsessed with American Idol and one day I believe Bones was on when I thought the results show was on. After that I became madly obsessed for the next four years and began watching every other crime drama I could. I've been trying to collect the seasons, but I've missed a few.