Bon Jovi Bon Jovi's song - Always

CMistress posted on Aug 16, 2009 at 05:07PM
Big fan of Bon Jovi and his music. My all time favorite song of his is Always. The song has a lot of true meaning behind it and I feel I can relate to it well.

Anyone else feel that way? Or about another Bon Jovi song? What does this song mean to you?

You can see some info and here the song here:

link

Bon Jovi 4 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua MagicViolin said…
heart
I realy like the song Always...When I listen to it I can find me in it...I just fell like you...
hơn một năm qua kyraconstantine said…
i loved that song and he was singing it with feelings, you know?
like he really meant it.
hơn một năm qua chrissy_xox said…
yes i love this song too. i love his voice, it melts me. lol
hơn một năm qua bnjrc said…
ALWAYS is, without a doubt, my favorite song by the band. Also, I clearly love the alternate video for the song vs the official one because the alternate has Jon and Richie ONLY performing it! :-)

But did you know the song was originally written about a stalker?

"The song was originally written for the soundtrack to the film Romeo Is Bleeding, but after disliking the film (an opinion echoed by most movie critics), the band decided not to lend the song to the producers. Jon Bon Jovi left the track on his shelf and forgot about it, until a friend found the track and convinced him to release it on the band's Cross Road compilation album. It went on to become their best selling single,(as of 1994), with 1.5 million albums sold in the U.S. and more than 3 million worldwide"......wikipedia