Bleach anime Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

Bleach anime 6372 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2601-2650 of 6372

hơn một năm qua Clowe18 said…
smile
dancing petal what was the page where u described soul merchants?
hơn một năm qua grif16 said…
Let me know how u like it. and i also added new abilities to my zanpakuto.

Name: Seiji Takashi
Height:6'0
Weight:180
Race:Shinigami
Birthday:July 3rd

Appearence: He is a muscular man with blue eyes and long black hair that reaches down to his mid back.

Personality: He is a quiet man who takes combat very seriously and never porvokes a fight but will do all in his power to end it quickly. The only people who have ever heard him speak where his family and head captain Yamamoto.

Occupation:Currently unknown, Former captain of the 11th squad.
Favorite Food: Beef Dumplings
Likes:Unknown(has never shown an intrest in anything besides Beef Dumplings)
Dislikes:Insubordination, Long waits, and boring captains meetings

Family:Wife(Deceased)
Song Theme: Move by Thousand Foot Krutch

Spirit Manifestation: A small 3 foot tall man shrouded in in a brown cape that is covered by needles and has his face hidden by a metalic skull mask. He also weilds a 3 foot long spear head as a sword.
Inner World: A forest that is wraped in vines that have large spikes sticking out of it.

Zanpakuto Name: Senjuko (Thousand Hand Fang)
Release Command: Unleash Your Wrath

Sealed Form: In sealed form it is 2 Nodachi that are hidden within my robes.

Realeased Form: The swords becomes a black armor that is worn around both of my fore arms and with a swift motion of my hands can produce 3 needles from each gauntlet between each of my fingers that are 8 inches in length and about a centimeter across.
I can produce as many as i want but can only hold 3 in each hand at a time and they are regenerated instantly. The needle move at the same speed as the byakurai

Shikia Abilities: By holding the needles in my hand i can channel my spiritual presure into them making them more powerful. At full power they only reach power equel to that of Hado 33 Sōkatsui.
1. Sentoran (Thousand Blade Sky): I press the 2 gauntlets together and dark void forms in between my hands and from that void thousands of needles equal in power to the byakurai come flying out.
2. Hyappotoran (Hundred Blade Sky): Similar to sentoran a dark void forms in one of my hands and fires out hundreds of needles that move at the speed of the Byakurai but have the power of Hado 31 Shakkaho.
3. Hachitoran (Eight Blade Sky): I hold 4 needles in each hand totaling eight. They are then super charged and when thrown move at twice the speed of the Byakurai and with the power of Sokatsui.

Bankai: Totsu Senjuko (Sword-Piercing Thousand Hand Fang)

Bankai Appearence: My bankai becomes a large metal backpack with two sword holsters on either side, each holster has three full metal blades in it that are approximately 3 feet long, have no guard and are shaped like very long spear heads. In the middle of the back pack is a large metal Skull with glowing red eyes. Also Armor covers both my arms the upper part of my chest and the lower part of my face covering my mouth and nose

Bankai Abilities: Similar to the shikai the blades can be removed and thrown but due to their size i can only hold 2 at a time and once a blade is removed the empty space instantly regenerates a new blade. I can also charge up the blade giving it more power. When the blade is fully charged it has power equal to Hado 73 Sōren Sōkatsui. But unlike my shikai instead of throwing the blades i could choose to hold them in my hands and use them as swords. The blades also move at byakurai speed.
1. Rikutoran (Six Blade Sky): My back pack launches 6 blades into the air and then has them all hover around me with the tips of the blade pointed at my opponent. They are instantly charged to full power and on my command all launch at the same time at my opponent.
2. Sotoran (Twin Blade Sky): The two blades i hold in my hands are instantly super charged making them as powerful as hado 91 and move at twice the speed of shunpo when thrown.When the blades make contact with something they create a powerful explosion that can deal incredible damage if someone takes a direct hit. The blades are hard to control when thrown with this move and so can sometimes be very inaccurate. Once the move is used it cannot be used again for another 5 minutes.
3. Ittoran (Single Blade Sky): I charge the majority of my energy into a single blade making it incredibly powerful and ungodly fast. When the blade makes contact with something it creates a massive explosion which could kill if it makes concact with a persons body directly and then showers a 1 mile diameter in needles which are at the same power as the byakurai and twice as fast.The move is hard to aim but with its explosion does not need to be dead center. The needles deal massive damage to anyone caught inside the blast range even if that person is me. The move can only be used once a week and due to how much energy i waste useing it should only be used as a last resort.

Here is what my bankai back pack looks like if my description wasnt good enough
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Let me know how u like it. and i also added new abilities to my zanpakuto. Name: Seiji Takashi He
hơn một năm qua tayandkris4evr said…
angelic
@ grif16, I get my ideas from personalities and life stories. I think about what kind of people I've encountered and what they act like. I try to fit in what type of animal they'd be and base it off what the animal can and can't do.
Also, I get my idea's from elements and certain objects. You can mess with the elements a lot and put in different balances and powers.
Objects can contain a lot of power too, like say a... white rose, it could be used as a whip (Kurama) or the petals could be blades (Byakuya).
Really anything is possible. :D
Hope this description was enough, or maybe it was too long...?
@ Dancing_Petal, Where do you come up with all these people?! It's like you have a huge people data bank in your head! They're all so creative, I really like them! Thanks for the ideas and appreciation.
hơn một năm qua Dancing_Petal said…
laugh
Hey..it's 101 sweet heart..but I'll post it again...sorry.. i said it was on 100 on another page...i'll add more info..Soul Merhcants are usually humans with high concentrated spiritual pressure before they could extract souls and often used them for profit..selling them to those who desired one and hollow/arrancar who wishes to feed on them..depending on the sellers etchics and moral code...after a member of the royal Hiyama family..this family is fictional but they have blood that can inrease reiatsu, cause hollows, shinigami, and humans to have extra power or quicken the rate a hollow truns into an arrancar..it can also revive the dead and make wholes flesh again..many females have been killed because of this..males can increase their own powers by ten and hela with saliva..they once gave the merchants their blood and increased their abilites many fool bloods were created and now half seirei fi-da (spirit feeders)....I have a character and an example..three phases can be accomplished and they often have odd apperances like necklaces, hairbows, and mirrors...hope you make one hehehehe
Soul Merchants
is a soul merchant..you guys are free to create one..I made them up for an arc..they existed long before like quinces people who has high spirtual power and captured spirits often increasing their powers of awarness when they had one some protected these wandering souls while others sold them often to Hollows and Arrancar..after the Hiyama clan..a unique group of people with special blood gave them some of their blood their powers increased and they taught them how to asorb soulss and manifest spirtual power in the form of a Seirei Fi-Da (spirit or soul feeder)..they function like Zanpakuto but have very unique sealed appearnces and often don't take the form of a sword..usually reflecting the merchant's interest and personality...I will show you one as an example
Name: Sunday Valetta
Height: 5’3’’ in a half (not counting her hair which gives her an extra 4 or 5 inches)
Weight: 126 (twenty pounds amount of this is made up of her hair)
Race: soul merchant
Birthday: August 3rd
Family: unknown
Previous occupation: she has had numerous jobs one being a factory worker putting eggs in cartons
Favorite food: jelly beans (of most any flavor), ring pops, and gummies
Likes: astronomy, planetariums (claims she goes their to realign herself with her astrological sign and celestial self), looking for aliens with probes she invents, inventing (she is very dense but has incredible skills with science and how machines work), science. extraterrestrial studies, chemistry, sweets, going to sci-fi, conventions, watching the sci-fi channel and shows about supernatural presences like ghost, music boxes (has a precious one her grandmother gave her from when she was a little girl that she claims is the most important think she owns), electronic music, spending time with Natsumi, art, strange clothes with colors and patterns that don’t go together, wearing her hair large and storing things in it, and cute charms (especially alien themed ones, with lemon shaped heads).
Dislikes: people denying the existence of aliens, being made fun of, eggs (from working in a factory), getting lost, being left behind. Making decisions (uses the number system where she’ll ask an unbiased person a number assigned with what she should do and go with whatever number they pick) and fighting unless necessary.
Love interest: none
Favorite song: Subterranean Homesick Alien - Radiohead and space funk by Keoki (she loves techno music)
History: I will add this later!!!
Seirei Fi-da: Takokujin Shingaisha (alien invader)
Release phrase: take me to your leader
Apperance: when sealed it resembles a flat slightly rounded metal disc that hovers or she leaves in her hair

Kontan fe-zu ichi (spirt phase one): it forms into six small UFO like weapons that hover and shoot out beams strong enough to shatter walls, they can release small lemon headed aliens with firearms that shoot the foes repeatedly with large guns. These UFO blasters can deflect most kinds of attacks.
Kontan fe-zu ni (spirit phase two): Takokujin Shingaisha Boudou (alien invader revolt): she is sucked up into the UFO after the six unite and she becomes covered in mechanical armor with missile launchers and rocket propulsion, her skirt appears to be a UFO while a similar disc flies about her head, she has a stun gun attachments and access to energy weapons and plasma grenades, she can fly at high speeds and attack with increased strength
Special skills:
high intelligence
Soul absorption
Soul magic
Hand to hand combat expert
Reikon senkou (soul flash) equivalent of a flash step or sonido
posted 13 days ago.

thanks tayandkris4evr..I often base characters on anyone I meet..and I like traits that are borderline pyschotic..lol I have many strange habits of my own so often incorpate them in my characters..Like Ryoji..I have so much fun studying people..especially weird ones..because they know what's it like to be different..I'm used to being judged and hated..I have been so since I was in grade school..i find people like that to be relatable..I like to make Zanpakuto for religions (I'm thinking about a Zanpakuto made from jewish mysticism (Kabbalah) it is very confusing stuff...and my sister designed one from gnostic believes if you have watched or read Angel sanctuary..then you might have som insight about it...lol thank you for all the compliments..I have good memory lol not a bank or else I'd be rich mwahhahaha
wink
@ Clowe18, Thanks for the comment on my character! :D
Also, I love your charater Jeshika Ro! Great job on her personality!
@ LOBOSdelRAYo, Personally the description of your charatcer was a bit.. AWESOME! (Antonia "Toni" Leone d'Argento) ^_^
Sorry that I'm saying all of this stuff late I wasn't on for awhile o_o'.
surprise
Haha Thank yoouu Dancing_Petal! I love soul merchants I think I'm going to make one! :O Thanks for the idea :D
Oh sure....I hope you do!!!!
big smile
let's make two that are in love!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua Clowe18 said…
I reaallyy like this forum and thank u tayandkris4evr for commenting also soul merchants (*edited*) sound really awesome how did u get the idea.
Here is a new one

Zanpakuto name: Ranten (Heavenly Steps)
Release command: Show Them Your Fury

Shikia Appearence: Armor covers my feet and legs all the way up to my knees. And i also get armor on my hands and arms all the way up to my elbows.

Shikia Abilities: The armor makes all my strikes incredibly powerful and also my strikes can move at shunpo speed. I can also charge my strikes to make them more deadly. To fully charge a limb i must hold still for 3 seconds.
1.Sengeki (Arc Strike): My right arm instantly charges to its limit and delivers a powerful strike that can deal massive internal damage.
2.Kura (Split Air): My right leg instanly charges to its limit and my left leg charges up speed. When the move is activated i get an extra bust of speed from my left leg to quickly close the distance between me and my enemy and with my right strike him with enough force to send him flying with serious injuries

Bankai name: Ranten Sho (Hevenly Steps Trust)

Bankai Appearence: The Armor now covers my entire arms up to the shoulders, the entire lower half of my body from the waist down, the lower half of my head(jaw, mouth, nose, ears, and my neck), And the upper part of my back.

Bankai Abilities: Similar to my shikia only now i am much stronger and my speed rivals that of a released espadas sonido. And my time to charge only takes one second of standing still. But i can also fire out bala type blasts by punching in my enemies direction.
1. Kuyotekkan (Nine Iron Pillars): I create nine clones of my self that are solid and can deal damage. The clones only have power equal to my shikai and cannot perfom special moves.
2. Sengeki (Flash Strike): The seperations in my armor glow bright red and give me five power strikes. If one strike makes contact it can deal massive damage but if all five make contact to the body the internal damage one recieves could be fatal if not treated within the next 24 hours.
3. Tentaiho (God Culling Cannon): The armor on my legs anchors me to the ground with large claws. My right arm instantly charges and when i am ready, i punch in my enemies direction and unleash an incredibly powerful blast wave that moves at twice the speed of flash step that will deal massive damage to my enemy and to me if i am not properly anchored. The move can only be performed once a week.
wink
@ grif16, I really like your newest Zanpakto, I like how there actually isn't a sword involved at all, lol. xP It has nice balance and seems incredibly fast! It's awesome, nice job, I'm going to make another Zanpakto too ^_^
surprise
Name - 狂ったサーペント(Crazed Serpent) *Kurutta sāpento*
Shikai name - 血まみれの牙 (Bloodied Fang) *Chimamire no kiba*
Release - ソーク炎の中で (Soak in Flame) *Sōku-en no naka de*
Description of Shikai abilities - Bloodied Fang whips enemies with the wielders own blood, the wielders blood is insanely hot. Bloodied Fang drains spiritual pressure from enemies and collects it in it’s whip. The energy is then formed into 60 small daggers, the daggers are very sharp and can move at shunpo speeds. If the wielder absorbs too much spiritual pressure, their own begins to weaken. Bloodied Fang also infect enemies by diseasing them quickly by injecting huge amounts of ‘dirty blood’ into them. Heh.
Shikai (physical) description - Bloodied fang is actually a 2ft fang of a ancient serpent. It has a hilt, which is black with white cloth tied around it. Three red bells are attached to the fraying white cloth. The serpent fang is thick like a soul reapers sword, yet it is hollow. The blood whip comes out of four openings in the fang. The four openings are small one inch slits that are arranged in the cardinal directions. The blood whip collects 6 inches away from the point of the fang.
Bankai name - スカーレットは、地獄のヘビ (Scarlet Snake of Hell) *Sukāretto wa, jigoku no hebi*
Description of Bankai abilities - Say ‘私の悪魔を出て来て (Come forth, my demon) *Watashi no akuma o dete kite* to release. Scarlet Snake controls the blood in enemies bodies, allowing them to make the enemy do what they want at will. While the Scarlet Snake is controlling the enemy, the enemy is left conscious and is aware of what they are doing. Scarlet Snake can project images into the enemies brain but nothing else. Immediately after bankai is preformed, (The wielder has no time limit of when bankai fades), the wielder falls asleep for 8 hours.
Bankai (physical) description - Blood stained bone talons come out of the knuckles on both hands, all being one foot long. Very thin sharp bones come out of the wrist facing outwards towards the fingers. The sharp thin bones work like bats ‘fingers’ holding the webbing between all of the bones. The sharp thin bones are six inches long.

Other - When not in Shikai form Kurutta sapento, is a dagger! It’s blade is slightly curved and has a jagged edge. It has a dark red cloth wrapped around the regular hilt.
smirk
Okay, I want to put in the character for Kurutta sāpento!

Name - Bun Bun

Appearance - Bun Bun has the body of an eleven year old when actually he is 18 years old. Bun Bun has light blonde hair that is quite long, but it flips at the ends. He always wears headbands, really long ones that go over your forehead and tie in the back. He has a Gin aura and Gin’s smile. Except you can see Bun Bun’s eyes, barely though. He has very very pale brown eyes, most people who don’t know Bun Bun thinks he has white eyes. He always wears boots with buckles and he always wears sun glasses on his head and he sometimes actually wears them.
Personality - Bun Bun is mischievous and likes to mess with people. People through out the Rukaun district (or however it’s spelled) have nick named him “The Joker”. He’s excitable and happy all the time. He takes everything to extremes and tries very hard to get what he wants. Once he has his mind set on something he’ll never give up until he gets it or its completed. He is stubborn and hard headed. It’s really hard to make him laugh. He’ll have random moments of excitement and run around screaming.
Favorites & Other stuff -
His favorite food is fish, he’ll eat any kind of fish. His favorite color is rainbow because its “So… Pretty…” Bun Bun was trapped in his eleven year old body because he messed with Mayuri Kurotsuchi captain of squad twelve. Surprisingly Mayuri didn’t kill Bun Bun, he just messed with his chemistry. Heh. Bun Bun’s current love interest is Rukia Kuchiki. Yeah, I know it’s far fetched seeing as how Ichigo likes her too… but whatever. Bun Bun often visits Captain Ukitake. Bun Bun thinks of Ukitake as a fun person and looks up to him.
From being eleven for 90 years, It’s gotten to Bun Bun. He’s kind of mentally unstable and can’t wait 10 more years, when his chemistry gets back on track! Bun Bun is terrified of Captain Kuchiki, he goes crazy when he hears someone say “Byakuya”. Nobody knows why.
*You guys know the Illistrated guide for soul reapers or whatever its called? You know when Jushiro give Toshiro all the candy and stuff? Good good.*
Bun Bun loves to bother Toshiro. Bun Bun thinks it’s funest to mess with Toshiro because he gets so mad. So he often teams up with Rangiku and Jushiro just to bother him.
Bun Bun is not apart of the 13 court guard squads but he practically lives in their courters. Either bothering people or talking to his friends. Nobody knows where he goes at night to sleep and nobody knows how he gets money. Mayuri has taken an odd liking to young Bun Bun and loves to research with him. * By the way one thing I forgot to mention; Bun Bun is practically a “Crazy genius”*
Most people think Mayuri has taken Bun Bun in, but Mayuri denies it. *:O, How dare he.*

Anyways, Hope you guys like him. He’s the odd ball of the bunch!
tongue
@ Clowe18, It's not my idea ;P, It's Dancing_Petal's he made them up. And they're really cool! :D
hơn một năm qua zangetsu96 said…
sad
hey i aim waiting for very long time.plzzzzz tell me what to do to play too.oh and lobos...nice character!!!
hơn một năm qua whiteflame55 said…
I'll be doing a repost of a former blade with a more complete character description and a partial description of his final bankai ability (it's a big one, the rest hasn't been revealed yet). If anyone wants to see the blade/character so far, it's near the top of page 79. Been giving a full background story in the forum Bleach: The Fallout of late, so if you want an in depth idea of what I'll be posting, it's all there.
hơn một năm qua LOBOSdelRAYo said…
zangetsu go to the bleach the fallout forum that where it tells you the rules

an grif that weapon is gilgamesh
hahaha i was wondering if u would catch that
i loved that game and series i could recongize that weapon easily
how do u like the zanpakuto?
i think its pretty good i was gonna try to post 2 more or maybe even 3 but i can't i have no enegry today
three zanpakuto?
big smile
Name: Sayaka Shimamoto
Height: 5’11’’
Weight: 148 pounds
Race: shinigami, human
Birthday: January 4th
Apperance: Sayaka is very busty and quite voluptuous. She is rather tall with brown eyes and wavy plum colored hair that runs to the small of her back and shapes around her narrow face. She is considered very beautiful. Sayaka loves gingham print and cute dresses.
Favorite food: Anything sweet and sour, some of her favorites are sweet tea, sweet and sour chicken and pound cake bathed in cranberry sauce.
Likes: sweet and sour foods together (has been shown dipping lemon slices in cinnamon and grapefruit with chocolate syrup, gingham, psychic talk lines (she is always trying to learn new things about her self and her love life), palm reading, comedies, talking, tarot cards, yoga, animals (though her control over pheromones has questioned this interest as of late), cute guys, singing, dancing, festivals, flowers, cooking, claiming she’s an expert in every field when she’s clearly not, bars, square dancing, spending time with her friends, teasing her brother, pretty views, and picnics.
Dislikes: being made fun of for her southern accent, strange interest, and her spending so much money on therapists and psychic hotlines, pigeons (she was told by a psychic that they would result in her death), academics, trying to use tools or technology, loosing face, rejection, and spicy foods.
Favorite song:
History:
Zanpakuto: Hana Ka-Nibaru (Flower Carnival)
Release phrase: shoot
Spirit Manifestation: it manifests into a black haired women dressed in a kimono with flower patterns. She is Very quite and passive.
Inner world: a forest with dense growth and exotic flowers.
Apperance: a long katana with a flower tsuba and a wine colored hilt with white fillings.
Shikai: the hilts appearance remains the same while the blade becomes branch like and extends to whatever length she chooses.
Special ability: It has the ability to split and grow as long as the volume of the blade stays constant, allowing it practically go through any defense. The blade won't break as long as it’s powered by reiatsu. The split parts resemble needle like blades that can deal serious damage to foes if it makes contact. She can stab the ground causing it to burrow under the ground so it can dispatch foes by impaling them upward. The needle like spines can be discharged stabbing foes from great distances.
Bankai: Shutsuga Hana Matsuri (sprouting flower Carnival): The blade becomes much longer as if she’s holding a red wood tree covered in thorns, the hilt is entwined with roots and they burrow into the ground. Once in the ground it becomes much larger.
Special ability: the roots burrow into the ground so they can come up at any time to protect her or impale a foe, what makes her Bankai so deadly tough is that the branches on the tree like blade operate the same way allowing her to overwhelm her opponent by having to dodge so many sword like branches. She can control the movement of these branches through her reiatsu, like in Shikai the thorns are projectile weapons.
Zanpakuto: Feromon
Release phrase: influence
Spirit manifestation: a cloud of perfume
Inner world: a spinning blob of color
Apperance: a katana with a red hilt and silver fillings, the tsuba is shaped like a heart.
Shikai: a pair of red velvet gloves appears on her hands clasped in chains that are connected to two silver sai with red hilts. The sai can extend great distances when she unwinds the chains.
Special abilities: Whenever you are pierced by one of the sai your emotional state is compromised, she can control l pheromones which gives her the ability to influence emotions like adrenalin to make herself stronger or faster, ager to cloud an opponents mind, euphoria to distract them, sadness to weaken their resolve in so on, she can grasp you with the glove she can confess you to do her will for a limited amount of time.
Bankai: Sesshoku Feromon (contact pheromone) Her gloves become white and have changing patterns on them like on a test asking you what you see in a picture. Her sash is also reminiscent of this. Her sai become longer with white blades and black hilts. They are used the same way.
Special abilities: she is able to control pheromones and emotions in the general area, when struck by a sai it causes mental pain as if the mind is being crushes. She can confess those with her left glove, for eternity if she desires unless she calls it off, the right allows her to see the past of the person she touches.
Special skills:
Hand to hand combat expert
Low level kido user (those she claims to be great at it, however she’s better than Renji)
Sword skills expert
Flash step expert
Sai master
Powerful spiritual energy
smile
if your are wondeing why there are two Zanpakuto it's because she is one of the characters in an arc i made wear the royal yasumoto/yamamoto family did....
yeah i was gana make 3 grif 2 of the would basically suck for minor characters and the thrid would be really good for one of my major characters
awesome
hơn một năm qua GameShark22 said…
OI!
actually they are already made i just got to write on post them
hơn một năm qua heartbroken14 said…
ok out of all those attacks lol y wouldnt u just surrond ur enemy in air and suffercate them s nice easy clean kill
wink
Whoa! Cool Zanpaktou's Dancing_petal! I really like the gloves xD
Here is a new one

Zanpakuto Name: Dandai (Splitting Earth)
Release Command: Reshape the Land

Shikai Appearence: My sword becomes a large battle hammer that is 6ft tall. The Hammer has a large square stone with heavy steel ends and must be held with 2 hands.

Shikai Abilities: Dandai has the ability to manipulate the earth. By striking the ground i can create and close fissures or make spikes emerge from the ground or create a wall between me and my opponent for defence.
1.Daimon (Earth Door): A hole opens up in the ground allowing me to move under ground and strike at my opponent from below
2.Dairan (Earth Storm): A large pillar about 5 feet high and 3 feet thick appears in front of me and by striking it with my hammer it shatters into hundreds of pieces and flies at the same speed and power as the byakurai torward my opponent
3. Daifus (Earth Ambush): I can create hundreds of statues that look just like me but cannot move or attack. They are just used for hiding among

Bankai: Daidan Koten (Splitting Earth Bright Heaven)

Bankai Appearence: The hammer sinks into the ground giving me complete control over the ground within a 2 mile radius

Bankai Abilities: Similar to the abilities of my shikai but now it only takes a swift motion of my hands and i can also launch the earth spikes from the ground or mold them in my hands to any form i want.
1.Daikin (Earth Seal): A large cage rises from the ground and surrounds the area that i have control over not allowing anyone to escape.
2.Tendaito (Heavenly Earth Blade): I reach into the ground and pull out a large sword made of refined steal. While wielding this sword i gain access to all the abilities i had with my Shikai. I must wait 15 minutes after activating my bankai to perform this move so that my bankai can gather all the metal from the ground.
3.Daigeki (Earth Strike): Spikes cover the inside of the cage and upon my command fire at my enemy. The spikes move at kido speed and carry the power of Hado 73 Soren Sokatsui.

Here is a picture of the Tendaito
 Here is a new one Zanpakuto Name: Dandai (Splitting Earth) Release Command: Reshape the Land S
Not bad grif I like it, its pretty cool i don't think that in a devil may cry game is it?
no this is one i just thought of off the top of my head
i always wanted to do one with a battle hammer but could never place it with the right power
haha cool i like it alot
did u see the pic i posted under it. now that ive covered all but one of the dmc4 weapons now i have to think of one for pandora
haha yes that would red queen, i really didn't like using nero, and speaking of which you could always do the devil bringer for a zanpakuto
i was thinking about that but its only real power was an extended reach it would need to have power and i think i know a few good ones. wat was ur favorite dante fighting style?
i know. i could do one for blue rose
i think everyone has been avoiding the guns due to starks ressureccion
first my favorite dante fighting style was definelty gun slinger. But to stop my self from turning a bleach forum into a devil may cry forum I did a gun zanpakuto a while back infact it was the first one i posted and it basically a redesigned stark plus some dante
lol. oh cool. do u remeber wat page it was on, i would love to check it out. and like wise, gunslinger was my favorite too
i don't remeber what page excalty but i do you one better ill just repost it for you to look at as well as any one else who wants
cool and mabey u could give me some pointers on my gun zanpakuto
this is Crow he is my greatest creation ever
name: Crow Hakaba
height and weight: 6'1'' 210 lbs
personality: Crow is the personification of a old western cowboy, with a modern twist. He is very lazy often taking naps, a fact his girlfriend hates. He is also very cheerful and smiling almost all the time. But is all a cover Crow is acutally very perceptive and smart he is always thinking during a fight and he can notice things others wouldn't. He loves anything sweet, fried or chocolately often seen eating a candy bar or witha lollipop stick in his mouth.
appearance: Crow has short brown messy hair and cystal sky blue eyes. He wears a outfit similiar to a modern day cowboy constiting of a t shirt, worn out looking jeans, boots and black loose fitting gloves, a light jacket, and a black cowboy hat.He doesn't like the shinigami uniform saying that its to fancy and he rather put on a dress. He has a tattoo of a ace of spades with a X in it to symbolize he is part of the Ace of X group, a mercenary like orginaztion of shingami. Crow also carries a leather guitar case with him that rarely acutally contains a guitar it usually contains guns, ammo, knives, etc. and his zanpakuto sword. He wears a gun holster for his zanpakuto guns but the actually holster cross behind his back so that he can conceal them easier.
Stats:
strength: 100
kido: 30 (really doesn't like it that much)
speed: 100
Swordsmanship: 80
Hand to hand Combat: 70

zanpakuto's name/shikai name: Lobo Escondido Enrayo (wolf hidden in lightning) if you are wondering why the name is in spanish there no reason i just like it and sounds cool
release command: "howl towards the moon"
bankai name: Lobos del Rayo (wolves of lightning)

descripton: This blade is unique as its exist as 2 seperate parts a pair of guns and a sword. The guns in the sealed state look like colt revolvers one is black and the other is white both have blue detail and a silver wolf on the handle. On the white gun Caos is written on it and on the black gun has Justicia written on it. There is nothing special about these guns they fire regular bullets or specailty bullets (explosive, emp, hollow point, etc.). When release the guns change to desert eagles, they have the same color scheme and detail. The bullets the guns fire now are acutal a physical manifestation of my spirit enegry. The second part of this zapakuto is the sword but uniquely the sword is not the main weapon it is actual just a side arm. The sealed state appears as standard katana with a blue and silver hilt, and a silvery white rectangular guard with a light blue wolf on it. When release the sword changes to a ornate claymour similar to Dante's rebellion except the skull part is a wolf head.

shikai abilities:
1. relámpago (lightning): This is the primary ability as long as the user is in contact with the sword he is able to control the eletrons in him and around him allowing to create fire eletrical blast in a arc or ball shape from his finger tips like a gun, generate eletromagentic sheilds to repel projectiles NOT KIDO SPELLS, magnetize metal objects, etc.
2. balas de descarga (discharge bullets): The user can charge up eletrical enegry in his guns and fire them in short burst of this eletrical enegry. He can charge this shot up to 3 levels each one getting progressily stronger. The first level takes 15 seconds to charge the second takes 30 seconds and the third level takes 1 minute to charge. The strength and level of this blast will be represented in the user has as the will be cover in a eletrical aura. If the user uses a level 3 shot he must wait 2 minutes to begin charging again.
3. balas lobo de descarga (wolf discharge bullets: Similar to the previous ability the user charges and fires a bullet of eletrical enegry this takes only 10 seconds to charge. As the bullet travels further it will grow and eventually become a wolf of eletrical enegry, so the bullet actually is stronger the further away it hits and is weaker at point blank range. When the wolf bullet hits its something it will explode with a strength of a silghtly above average bala blast, it also travels at this speed, also the eletrical discharge will parazlye the opponent for a milisecond or two.
Bankai description: In bankai my appearance changes dramicatlly I gain a outfit similar to a gunslingers outfit, yes excatly like starrks, I get gloves with white fur at the top of the gloves and boots with white fur at the top. I also gain a eye piece over my right eye, again excalty like starrk. And finally I gain two orante guns and you guess excatly like starrk. Can you figure out the motif im working with.

Bankai abilites:
1. Rafaga Rayo (Burst Lightning): I am able to fire rail-gun like eletrical blast from the guns. I can controll the varying elements of these shots from the size to the quanity, they can be small balls to a large blast. The larger blast will travel a shorter distance but the smaller shots will parazlye the opponent for a shorter time, but all these shots travel at the speed of a .45 bullet. When a opponent is hit with one they are damage but are temporaliy parazlye only for a second or 2 (i know how white flame is with time) the reason is so I can follow up with repeated attacks or shots. I am able to fire 50 shots at once from each gun this attack is called Meteoros Rayo (lightning meteors).
2. Los Lobos (wolf pack): I am able to create up to 50 wovles made of ligthing, these wovles are white in color and appear to be smiling. The wolves can hunt and chase a opponent and when they make contact they will explode with the strength of a slightly above average cero blast also the eletrical dischage can parazlye the opponent for a second or two. The problem is these wolves can actually collide with each other causing them to explode. They also have the ability to form into my sealed zanpatkou but made of eletricty so they eletrocute and slice the opponent. 1 wolf makes 1 sword but with mutiple wolves form together they can create my the release form of my sword with same concept.
3. Aullido de las Tormentas (Howl of the Storms): The wolves can howl to create a strong sonic waves like attack these howl sounds like thunder hence the name. The concept of this attack is to use as many wolves as possible becuase the more wolves the stronger the attack. When the wave hits a opponent they will suffer temporarily (5 to 10 seconds with each hit) confusion and it will appear that there are mutiples of me 1 mutiple for each wolf i create so that there can be a total of 50 mutiples.
um as for a gun zanpakuto im kinda lost there for you, but you could do something involving a tommy gun or a sniper
wow dude u even put in a desperado theme. i like it
ill give it a try with the blue rose.
thank you i have never put in so much thought into one character