Bleach anime Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

Bleach anime 6372 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2051-2100 of 6372

hơn một năm qua onix11 said…
smile
Hey whiteflame. I would like some feed back on my zanpakuto on page 71. if you don't mind.
hơn một năm qua whiteflame55 said…
Sounds good Hadez, really that's how I view the espada right now. They require the exertion of force on each other to get much in the way of anything done, and it seems like they often clash no matter what. The leadership role among the espada certainly doesn't have the kind of central power that the Captain Commander has, but it offers an interesting new power dynamic where you would constantly have to assert yourself to get much in the way of anything done.
onix11 - sure, I apologize for missing that one originally. Most of my questions on this one look like they're going to be based in logistics of how it works. The first two abilities have the same issues: how long does it take for these auras to engulf you and then burst? How long are these multiples of increased ability going to last? Can these both be active at the same time? How much lag time must there be between uses of either of these, or what other way would you limit their usage? For the third shikai, what kind of damage are we talking? How big are these reductions? How big is the blast? How fast does it travel? How long does this take to charge, or can you fire it immediately?
In terms of bankai, I'm a little uncertain about the first ability. I mean, basically, we've seen people slice through zanpakuto wiht lower spiritual energy, and those not paying attention. So I wonder what this does differently. How exactly does it improve your ability to cut through other blades? You could instead give it an ability that occurs when it cuts through opposing blades, I honestly think that might work better. For the final bankai, does this act like Ishida's attractant for hollows? How high level are the hollows it attracts? What exactly does this do (does it poison their minds, forcing them to work for you, and if so, how would they turn against you?)? Beyond that, these two abilities really seem to have nothing in common with the shikai. I'm left wondering what happened to the concept of auras.
hơn một năm qua Hadez17 said…
Something that i just started wondering, and im sure itll be sorted out now that its been brough up but, like, if in the rp we are to have 2 people fight eachother, how will it be decided on who will win?
See, that's the tricky part. We can't put everything to a vote, and yet at the same time we're going to need to put some of them to a vote. I'd suggest what both sides deem to be a "big battle" (whether that's 1v1, 2v2, etc.) will be decided by vote. Anything else will be worked out between the two fighters, though if that doesn't work out they could always ask the opinion of the rest of us as to who is winning and end it htat way.
thats a possibility. also idr where i saw it but there are some other bleach rps out there that have a set system of like character leveling and abilites and such, that we may be able to adapt to our liking
I would like to get this started today if at all possible, so I'll mention who I've taken down as being involved. Tell me if I have any of this wrong (SS = soul society, O = outsiders, A = arrancar): I have Hadez17 (2 SS, 1 O, 1 A), jstar18 (2 SS, 1 A), LOBOSdelRAYo (I'm somehow missing the number of people in each group for you man, could you repeat that for me?), gokuluigifan333 (3 SS, 1 O), QuickDeath35 (2 SS, 1 O, 1 A), and myself (1 SS, 3 O, 1 A). Does anyone else want in?
Sounds about right
Soo this is my final character, i wanted to throw something that i dont think nebody else would have thought to do up there. Hes ofcourse a outsider

Quincy Name: Joshua
Appearance: Joshua is a Tall and Slender man. Being a height of 6’2” and only weighing 165 lbs. His hair is White and just long enough to reach the bottom of his eye brows but is never in front, instead being slicked back. He is also wearing White wrap around sun glasses with a blue cross in the middle of the front. He’s always wearing a blue t-shirt and blue jeans with White converse all-stars. Also he has a white trench coat that hangs 5 inches above the ground. The coat is always connected from the waist up to top when not in combat but when a fight starts he quickly unzips the jacket for easier mobility. The jacket has a blue border down the zipper and extending down and around the border of the jacket. There are also 2 lines extending around the center of the jacket along the line of the collar bone and around the back. He’s also seen wearing 2 Quincy cross ear rings, these ear rings are function able as a bow and Josh is often seen taking one of the ear rings off and using them in combat. When activated these bows look a lot like Ryūken Ishida’s bows. Finally On both hands he is seen wearing Sansei gloves. They are also function able but rarely used and more for style. Under the jacket when unzipped it is visible that there are 10 Seele Schneiders hanging on the inside of the jacket and often clanging into each other and hanging on his white belt are 10 Silver Tubes.

Personality:
Josh is always calm and collected and very analytical. He seems to figure out clever ways to use his limited abilities to his advantage and often surprises his opponents with his ability to plan ahead. He has a deep rooted hate for the soul society and hallow. He sees him self as a protector of innocents and when he sees someone wrong an innocent in some way (weather or not the intention to harm the innocents is real or imagined) He also sees anybody with some form of weapon that isn’t a Quincy as an adversary and bids his time to get his “revenge” on them.

Gear:
2 Quincy Crosses that become bows.
2. Sanrei gloves
10 Seele Schneiders
10 Silver tubes
Abilities
Spiritual power: 95
Accuracy: 100
Hirenkyaku: 95
Gintō: 55
Strength: 85
Swordsman: 85
Hand-to-hand: 15
Powers: Josh is only capable to use all these abilities not exactly has he used all the abilities.
Hirenkyaku
Haizen
Gritz
Wolke
Sprenger
Ransōtengai
Letzt Stil

hơn một năm qua jstar18 said…
Mine is (2 SS, 1 O, and I had to change my arrancar so I don't know when he will be finished). I'll try within the next 2 hours, but I'm kinda busy.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Alright, no big rush dude, just wanted to see if it was at all possible to determine when we're starting this thing. I'll modify what I've taken down on this.
hơn một năm qua LOBOSdelRAYo said…
first whitefalme just put me down for 5 outsiders for now ill have alot more characters that ill introduce as we go along also can we start tomorrow n btw i think batttles should be like the old rp we use stagedy to firgure out how to exploit the others weaknesses
sounds interesting but at same time it seems that without some form of deciding victor or regulating the abilities then everyone can just say they are just fast enough to dodge or block or parry
Well, that's the thing. Fights would go as my 1v1 did a while ago. People who are writing their part of a story cannot do so without including getting wounded themselves (so basically, you can't write your side and just be the dominant one the entire time). That's not to say there can't be dramatic differences in fights, but the only way anyone's coming away untouched is if they're the leader of a very large group, though that's something we'd have to work out as well (I don't think even my character should be allowed that kind of "god status"). Injuries that could kill the opponent are absolutely not allowed until the fight has been decided, by whatever means that is. Exploiting other peoples' weaknesses should be a part of how you fight with your blade, I'd really recommend that, but remember not to take it too far.
So it seams were all going with the good faith and lets just have fun idea
Pretty much. If someone dramatically deviates, we can cut them out, but I trust that everyone involved will be fair with their characters and their involvement.
Im having a feeling if we fallow the main story idea of the soul society being more or less good, arrancar being evil and outsiders being what ever they want, that the most deaths are gunna come to the arrancar chars...side note, does my Quincy char look reasonable something i just realized i dont like bout them is they have no transformation just a random tool
I suppose so, but that's the thing, I just don't find the quincies to be all that interesting. I've been thinking over what you're saying (the fact that there's no transformation) and I think your best bet is to let the quincies die out...

...However, if someone were to "rediscover" the bow and arrow concept, and that person were to be a former shinigami, or even a former espada, I would see no harm in that. Hell, their release could even be very well correlated, and what they use of the quincy abilities could be tailored to augmenting their own. Just a thought, but I think it's the best way to introduce it.

In terms of the arrancar = evil, soul society = good dynamic, I think we'll see that not all of soul society is out to do good, nor that all of the espada are out to do bad. Moreover, this whole good always wins dynamic is not something I want to continue. If something terrible has to happen to the world in order to let evil win, so be it.
that is why i said more or less for good and evil, and im gunna try to keep the quincy alive for the sake of challeng in having fun with htem, if uguys want i can write the back story on the character, but essentaly i was thinking hed be more based on useing sword techniques and as for transformation, i guess i can always release the glove then after words use that one device uryu used
Okay here is my second outsider, the arrancar will be coming shortly.

Name: Asoka Hishigoki
Position: One of the Generals in the Revolutionary Army
Height: 6'0''
Weight: 140
Complexion: Fair complexion, with light tan
Hair Color: Pink
Appearance: Asoka wears a tight fitting black colored body suit, that cuts off at her knees and elbows, she wears a pair of khaki shorts over it. For her top, she wears a small purple hoodie that has the sun pattern symbol on the back. This sun pattern is also tattooed onto her left cheek(face).

Personality: Asoka is a very independent woman. She will get mad when she is given help during a mission or fight. Aside from that, she is very dependable and is willing to do whatever to win a fight, even if that means hurting herself in the process. But she will never sacrifice another person's life, and will quickly sacrifice her own body to protect others especially Miroku's(the Commander). She is not very nice to new people but once she trust them, she will be friendly.

Strength: 58
Speed: 92
Kido: 90
Swordsmanship: 83
Hand-to-Hand: 82

Zanpaktou:

Shikai Name: Suta-Kengeki (Celestial Weapons)
Shikai Phrase: Twinkle, Suta-Kengeki
Bankai Name: Suta-Sonzai (Celestial Beings)

Shikai Appearance: In it's sealed form, it is a regular katana with a purple gaurd. When released, the sword turns into a naginata. The pole is 4 feet long, 2 inches wide and the blade is 2 feet long, 4 inches wide. There is a semicircle opening in the middle of the blade about 3 inches in. There is a black orb in the opening that has a 3 inch radius. If you look into the orb, it seems as if you were staring into space.

Shikai Abilities:

1) Seutum (The Shield): The orb will expand and create either a small human sized shield to block strong physical attacks or expand around the user to stop projectiles or kido spells. The small shield can break if hit to many times. The expanded shield can only stop kido spells of up to level 50, if above that the shield will start to break.

2) Sagitta (The Arrow): The orb will surround the blade and when the user swings or points the blade at her target, hundreds of arrows will fly out. The same speed and power of quincy arrows.

3) Shinsei (Supernova): The orb will glow red like a supernova and flies at the opponent at kido speed. If it hits, it will cause 3rd degree burns on the opponent. The user must wait five minutes to use this attack again as the orb needs to re-manifest itself.

Bankai Appearance: An explosion happens that resembles the Big Bang, but it is only light so it won't hurt the opponent. When the light show is over, the wielder is now holding her Naginata and 8 orbs are now floating around her as if they were in orbit.

Bankai Abilities:

1) Andromeda (Chained Maiden): The orbs will turn into chains, that are about 20 feet in length, and try to either wrap around the opponent to trap them or try to hit them and cause concussive damage. The user can control how many of the orbs turn into chains. The orbs are a part of the zanpaktou, so they can only be destroyed by the regular means of breaking a zanpaktou. Therefore, the chains can not be easily destroyed. The chains can be deflected by kido spells and sword swings. The chains can turn back into orbs in an instant to set up other abilities.

2) Gemini (The Twin): The 8 orbs will join together into a big orb and form a perfect shadow-like clone of the user. This clone can not use the abilities of the user but it can use the Flash Step. The clone can not be destroyed and can stretch and change it's body shape. as long as the user can see her clone, she can instantly change places with her clone to avoid damage. While the orbs are in clone form, the user can not use the other abilities of the zanpaktou, but the clone can change back into the orbs in a instant to set up the other abilities.

3) Fornax (The Furnace): This ability is a one time use per day attack so it must be set up properly or it is wasted. Once the opponent is trapped or cornered by any of the abilities, the orbs will quickly change back to there regular form and begin to quickly orbit around the opponent and start to glow. The opponent will not be able to simply move out of the orbit and the area inside the orbit will begin to heat up until it reaches the temperature of the Sun causing the opponent to be completely incinerated. It takes 30 second for the area to heat up, and it will take a high level kido spell, roughly 70 and higher, or a powerful attack from the opponent's zanpaktou in order to stop the orbit. If the orbit is stopped, then the ability is canceled. All eight orbs are needed for the orbit, that is why the orbs are able to quickly change back to there original form as it says in the first two abilities.

Okay here is the blade, feedback please.
hơn một năm qua timushi-hana said…
umm....hello i have a zanpakuto idea
zanpakuto<kabochimaru (jade pumpkin)
release command<cure
bankai<not achieved yet
ability-1.can cure any illness
abiliy-2.can heal any wound
ability-3. does not have one

zanpakuto image-as a sword it looks like a bo-ken(a wooden sword)
with orbs inbedded in it that when it heals the orbs fill up with a glowing green liquid after the last orb's filled it make a large explotion to attack an enemy.
in spirit form it looks like hisagomaru but with a grayer color and a larger eye that looks like a circuler gauge as the left eye.
no bankai so no bankai abilities.
my appearance-short brown hair.i'm the 9nth seat in squad4.i wear glasses.i'm some-what clumsy i'm sometimes timed and lazy.hanataro was/is my childhood friend.i like to read. i wear a purple peace i got in the human world.i get tired real easy.
the way i joined squad 4<i was found passed out in front of the soul society gate miss.unohana found me and took care so because she was so nice i offered to pay her back. and that is my character's profile hope you enjoy.
hơn một năm qua tetsudragon said…
worried
Um, Can i join this rp? I've read the whole forum and it took me about a week so i created an account and had a awesome zampacto set up and then the other rp stopped and i was like, noooooooooooooooo! i was gonna be a royal guard! so can i join? i have like fifteen pages handwritten on a multielement zampacto and my bio, i even created my own kiduo! I know i have to tone it down a bit because i originally thought i was going up against angels. So can i please join if you like my zampacto?? feel free to make sugestions, cause i know its overpowered.
well, here is my bio:(severely revamped, Took out so much that was for other story)(oh yea, can i be captain of squad 8??)

Name:Ryuu Hogosha (Dragon Guardian)

Appearance: Physically strong but very young, About 5ft 4inches, close to toshiros height,Incredibly smart.Dark blond hair cut short and flat,kinda like a crew cut short and long in front.

Spiritual Pressure:(reiatsu)Not as strong as yammamoto but its up there,or else i couldn't use my bankai.

Actual Bio: I died when i was about 14, so i was very young.(I have an amazingly high iq, Just a note) I lived in the 54 district for a couple of years(3),before i decide to try to join the Soul Academy. In fact, i was one of the few that passed the exams in one year. I immediately became 5th seat in the 12th squad for my intellect and high spiritual pressure. I was very glad to get into squad 12 for a few reasons.I like research and development. My zampacto had a very unusual appearance in its unreleased state.(ill get to that more in the chapter called zampacto: abilities)See it looked released in normal form,but i could release it.( i go into more detail in the actual one, but that's unnecessary for this description)(in fact i have about two more pages but they make me seem unnecessary powerful)

Other facts: I an very uptight about following the rules and regulations of the soul society.

I have a no nonsense approach to battles.(Kill or incapacitate first,ask questions later if there alive)

I enjoy fighting but not killing,but i will if i must.

Everything i do is in the name of justice, and i will go against everybody to see that it is carried out.

That was my bio(could have had a lot more but didn't want to be overpowered in my description. currently working on typing in zampacto but this will take 5-6 hours. see ya!)
jstar18 - it's an interesting star-based blade. There's a few things I'm uncertain about. One is on the first bankai, how long are these chains that are created? Can they be destroyed easily, or are they a similar strength to the blade itself? The third bankai also has a couple. How many orbs are required to use this ability (basically, what prevents you from using half your orbs to trap them and half to do this attack)? How long does it take for the area to heat up to the point that it's as hot as the sun?

timushi-hana - never thought I'd say this, but that healing blade is just too strong. The ability to cure any illness is fine (though honestly, we don't see much in the way of illness in bleach), but heal any injury? Considering injuries range from a bruise to getting cut completely in half, I'd say that that's a pretty dramatic thing to say. It should be limited in terms of healing capacity.

tetsudragon - sure, you could join, just have to state how many characters you're going to have and in what groups they'll be placed, as well as post every blade you're thinking of using. Remember, the limit on characters is 5 total. The groups are soul society, the arrancar, and the outsiders (basically, a catch-all group for anything that doesn't fit the other 2). You can be captain of any squad that's not currently taken (don't think squad 8 is yet). Anyway, I'll be happy to review any blades you post, and will likely do so after I get back from work today, so don't feel too rushed to get them up. Your character seems to be a partial mix of several captains actually (makes me think of a Hitsugaya, Tousen mix), don't see anything wrong there.
OK,Zampakuto chapter 1: appearance

Name: Tetsuenjouoozora(Dragon of the Flaming Heavens)

Shikai call: Look Upon the Heavens which Flame and Hail, To the Guardian of Heaven's Gates, Allow Me To Pass!

Bankai add on/where it goes: Kooru(Frozen) Tetsukooruenjouoozora
(Dragon of the Frozen Flame Heavens)

There is one term that is very important to my blade.If you are to understand anything at all about my blade you will need to know this term and understand it. This term is Liquid-ice.

Liquid-Ice-This is what i meant when i said multielemental. This is how my blade looks and how it attacks. It is actually ice that has been mixed with Fire. It looks like it is constantly moving but its not. the beauty of it is that it feels like ice and looks like ice but it is ever expanding( if it comes in contact with biological life other than myself or others that my spirit in the zampakuto identifies as not hostile.) When i cast an attack it starts as something along the lines of hitsugyas attack.When i hit something with my sword it starts to freeze that object. The best part of liquid-ice is that it doesn't just freeze, It burns and melts and sets aflame(and expands as the object burns away) to the object it touches,depending on what the object is made of.(Ex: flesh will burn and melt, where as grass will light.The ice itself doesn't melt either.The only way to get rid of it is to break it,because it doesn't cling to things. There are four types of Liquid ice:(there are different shades, but all that is needed to be known is that the darker,the better it is.)(they all also use small amounts of spirit energy)

Blue: Freezes fastest,decently durable,burns least

Black: Freezes slow,decent durability,decent burn

Red: Decent freeze,brittle,good burn

Green: best at everything

Normal-Appearance:For every level i will describe the 3 parts of the katana and for normal i will also describe the sheath.( the three parts i mentioned are the hilt,blade,and guard(or crosspiece))

Normal-Sheath:The sheath's shape is normal for a katana. The difference is that this sheath is Emerald with Sapphire and Ruby and Onyx(black)(all polished) swirls in it. It is durable, so it can be used to block physical attacks. It is strapped to my back with a green sash.

Normal-Hilt:The hilt is pure polished onyx with interchanging colors of strands of pattern(the stitching,embroidery)in the colors of Red, Blue, and Green. it is shorter than most katana hilts at 10 inches.

Normal-guard: The guard looks like a four point star on top of 4 pins so that the pins point in the NE,SE,NW,SW directions and the star points point in the N,E,S,W directions, ant the radius of the guard from the exact middle is 2 inches. The top part of my guard is bright green Liquid-ice and the bottom is a mix of bright blue and red liquid-ice.

Normal-Blade: The sharp edge of my blade is bright green liquid-ice and the back part is bright blue liquid-ice.The blade is slightly longer than a normal zampakuto, about 34 inches. It is just as durable as a normal blade.

This is all for now because i don't want any section to be overly long. next is shikai.

Thanks, Whiteflame55, I just want 3 characters,2 shinigami and 1 arrancar. My main guy is the guy i listed above,Ryuu Hogosha. Thanks again.
Whiteflame - I edited my star blade to put more of the details that you were asking about in, so tell me if that's good.
laugh
Shikai-sheath is absorbed into body as reatsui.

Hilt-Turns a blue,black,red mix of color(ruby,sapphire,onyx). pattern unravels from hilt and attaches to top and bottom of hilt in 3 strands according to color(green,blue,red).they then wrap around my hand and turn into liquid-ice of appropriate color.

Guard-The needles become another 4 point star and the two stars turn a darker green. A circle appears and surrounds the stars,connected by the tips.The circle is dark blue and red.In-between the circle and the rest of the stars a green reatsui appears and flows alternately above and below the stars.

Blade- Stays liquid-ice,Becomes completely Dark Green, and grows 4 inches longer.

Bankai:

Hilt- All the onyx is drained from the hilt,and becomes a strand that dangles from the hilt.Green takes its place and the entire hilt turns into liquid-ice red,blue, and green, with flecks of black.the strands break off the top of the hilt,unwrap from my hand, and dangle limply toward the ground. The blue and black strands start to emit snowflakes of their respective color and the red and green strands emit sparks of their respective color. the hilt now conforms to my grip.Also turns 8 inches long.

guard-circle dissipates,guard looks like a dark,deep green 16 point star/flower,with flecks of the other 3 colors.

Blade- Turns an even darker green,and words appear on it:Seigi ishi aru ageta(justice will be brought)

Thats what it looks like.
hơn một năm qua itachi13 said…
BANKAI TETSIGA POWER COPY OF BYAKUYAS BANKAI
jstar18 - great corrections as always, blade looks awesome.

tetsudragon - I can see you put a lot of thought into this, but I'm still waiting on the abilities themselves. The four kinds of liquid ice are fine, but there has to be more involved with how you use them. Just waiting on that.
so is there any idea of basic world setting and story for the rp?
Well, since we're moving the world forward 1000 years, we can utilize basically the same landscape (i.e. soul society, hueco mundo) at will. The human world will be dramatically changed by this point, and I'd say whoever wants to can go ahead and describe it as we move into the story, I'll likely get there eventually if no one else does. There would be changes to soul society and hueco mundo as well, but those would likely be much smaller. There's no real starting point that we'd have for the story, but I'll tell you the direction I see things going in right now:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

How's that sound as a starting premise?
sounds good, i wsa thinking bout tossing something in there to do with an assassain for anybody in a shinigami uniform, havent thought too much about it but itd be an interesting side twist that could end up drawing its self into one of the bigger conflict moments
ok Now its time for abilities!

Normal-Just that when the blade comes in contact with biological substance, it freezes and burns it(other than me)

Shikai-My armor starts to appear.The armor is blue and red liquid-ice that looks like the knights of order armor from oblivion
without the helmet. I also grow liquid-ice(same color) wings that enable me to move faster in the air(25%).They also protect me and can be used to attack.

Shikai 1-Tatsukachiratataku(dragon head strike)-Produces a 2 colored liquid-ice dragon headed column that is 10 meters long and 2 wide that will go in the direction i point my sword or with a little more spirit energy i can will it to go where i need it to with my mind.Will freeze and burn on contact at the point of contact but as with all liquid-ice will start expanding. green is not a option. Can go 200 meters away from me before crashing into the ground.Moves as fast as toshiros ice dragon.

shikai-2-Manoozora-(gate to heaven)- Creates 3 20meter long by 2.5 meter wide pillars of liquid-ice That are red blue and green. they can split up lengthwise to a cm thin and can join up so that they contain all 3 colors.I can control the density of it and control movement up to 50 meters.it can travel 25kmph.

Bankai:My armor becomes dark green liquid-ice and a helmet is added that looks like tyrant dragons head and i can now control the density and shape of the liquid-ice(i can compress and expand it to make it stronger or weaker, and i can make spikes come out of it from any direction). (all bankai moves use a lot of spirit energy, i can only stay in bankai for 2 hours)

Bankai-1-Katanahyohogosha(sword hail of the guardian)-Produces 200 dark green liquid-ice swords about a meter long that move as fast as a Quincy arrow and i direct them with my mind and body.once a sword hits something i can no longer move it.

Bankai-2-Narutatsuhogosha(Roar of the Dragon Guardian)- Releases a gigantic(5 meters wide, 40 meters long)Dark green colored liquid ice dragon head that can go 50kmph and can bounce off objects leaving a small amount of ice there. infinite range and can separate into 5 different heads that i control separately.

Please comment about where i can improve!!!Thank you!
meh
sry bout delay, pulled an all nighter last night and had to sleep before i colapsed!
Well, thanks for all the details on your blade here, but as per usual with practically every blade, there's some specification missing.
The sword strike in general has one puzzling factor. What happens when it strikes another zanpakuto? Can it melt the opposing zanpakuto at the point of impact? How long does it take to do so? Is it affected by the opponent's reiatsu?
The first shikai ability needs to be further explained. How much defensive potential do the armor and wings provide? Specifically, could I get some idea of how much physical force is required to break them? Does this ice spread similarly to your attacks? How big are the wings? How much of your body does the armor cover? Can it take kido attacks, and if so, up to what level?
The second shikai seems reasonable, as does the third.
In terms of the bankai, you're going to have to take it down an ability or two. The reason is that the armor is technically an ability (it's not your blade's direct action) as is the giant dragon made of green liquid ice.
The first bankai ability seems fine to me, mainly because I can see the ability being blocked by a lot of things, even if it is the most powerful kind of liquid ice.
The second bankai is honestly a bit confusing. Why make it 4 colors? I'd say you should just make your zanpakuto's soul this ability, and be able to use it at infinite range instead. Don't really see the range being a huge factor in this anyway.
I'd say the last ability is sort of lacking as well. Why not just include that 10 foot long slash of liquid ice (by the way, how far can that travel?) as an ability bestowed by your armor? The warriors themselves just seem superfluous, and if you've covered the field in ice (as it would guess you would have by this point), there's not much reason to have so many warriors fighting on your side.
Thanks,whiteflame55,Im going to try to answer your questions to the best om my ability

paragraph 1- It will start freezing the sword at the point of impact, but will not go more than 5 cm from point of impact. It will heat the opposing weapon but will not melt it because of the opponents reiatsu that covers it.

shikai- The armors wingspan is 14m,7m for each wing.If your as strong as ikaku you could cleave them all the way through but you will want to do it quick as it starts reforming 2 seconds after and it will completely reform in 10 seconds.If you can't make it through the wing will heal itself around the weapon and creep along it.the armor covers everything but my head and looking back on it now i forgot to say i gained a helmet that looked like my spirits head in bankai. It is vurnable to kido 45 and beyond.

bankai- i will revise the post soon after i finish this and remove the army and replace that with the soul dragon. the second bankai ability i forgot to change after the first rp ended. each ice originally had a different effect(black-void,red-heat,blue-water,gree­n-e­art­h)b­ut i took that out.so you will see that revised as well.

And that slash being made part of my armors ability? awesome! but i would rather control the density of the liquid-ice.

thank you,ill get revising right now.

sorry that my posts take so long, im a pretty slow typer!
sad
i have a question. what are the things we have to list?
are they Strength,Kido,shunpo,swordsmanship, and hand to hand?

got to get to work on other 2.
hơn một năm qua QuickDeath35 said…
Yep that's all
Yeah, that's the list. Honestly, I'd say just provide ratings on each of those. 100 means you've mastered it (you can only have 2 of those) and others can be pretty much whatever number you want, but realize that they should reflect on your character as much as possible. A lot of my characters are very weak in one aspect or another, and unless you're envisioning your character to be taking on an important leadership role, they should be pretty moderate beyond those two 100s.
By the way, I envision us getting a start on this tomorrow, since we have a new person joining I want to give him a bit of time to settle in before we start. Before we do, though, I'm wondering whether we should order posts (as in, we cannot post more than one before everyone else has a chance to post), and if that is the case, how we want to organize that. If it is not the case, how are we going to make sure everyone gets a chance to be really involved?
All right then, here it goes:

strength:100
Swordsmanship:100
shunpo:50
kido:80
Hand to hand:95

this is for Ryuu Hogosha
Alright then, looks good man, I think it's going to be an interesting character. You said you wanted to be the 8th captain? Position is yours.
I don't think that we would have to wait for everyone else to post after making a post and wanting to post again. I think that after you make a post, you need to at least wait for someone else to post something up before you can post again.

OR....

We can just pick an order to see how we are all gonna post. That would allow everyone to get involved. The only problem I see with that is if someone forgets or loses their internet connection for a while and slows us up.
hơn một năm qua QuickDeath35 said…
Who's, who just wondering i know im 3rd squad , whiteflame is capatin commander, Jstar is 2nd squad, tetsudragon is 8th squad, Lobos Ace of X, gokuluigifan33 is zero squad 5th seat. Who am i missing.....
Alright, I'm thinking it over and I might have a decent compromise. Each person has a span of time over which they have to make their post. Should they not be able to post over a certain period, it'd be best if they mentioned it in chat first, but this would provide us with an ability to skip if need be. I'm thinking 24 hours would be more than reasonable, though I hope it never has to be used. In terms of an order, that'll be a bit trickier, going to have to work on that one.
Well one of my chars is The cap commanders vice captain, and my arrancar is the leader of them other wise i think u covered everything

and as for posting order, are we talking for the individual posting of posting order for all characters, makes a little difference, i think we should order based on characters otherwise each post could be bogged down on alot of things and no garentee that everybody will have more than one character involved in specific events. and idk how to incorporate the outsiders because there is no real order to them but could do something like leaders post first then go down the line in order of rank
Well, that might be fine for the first couple of turns, but I'd have no idea where to go from there. How do we rank captains? I would be down for starting with the leaders of each faction, but at that point I'd say just go by who hasn't gone yet. We could just put people in order by their names (I know, it's not the best method, but at this early stage, order doesn't matter quite so much) and let them pick the characters they want to initiate the stories of. When we get to later stages, we can monkey with the order a bit to ensure that, if people are fighting, they actually follow one after the other. We could even focus on a couple of people for a bit if need be, especially if the fight is epic. I'd be happy to go first in terms of the leaders, but I'd probably only include two stories and leave the last one (namely my arrancar) for a later date.
Arrancar- She has 2 resurrections,This is based off of Salem witch trials

name-Majiyo(witch)-She is a girl that appears to be in her mid teens. The top part of her head is covered in a mask piece that is a horn and a broken halo with one spike through it. her sword is a regular katana with a black and gold pattern and a semicircle guard.

Resurrection 1-Fukuzaionna(lying girls)- The whole left half of her body is covered in Grey bone and her hand has 30 holes in it that fire pins with poison in them.All 30 fire at once and then there is a 2 second delay before she can fire again.
Mayowasumatsu(misleading pins)-this is her only special attack.It applys for both release forms.if 30 of these pins are accumulated in your body they are activated and will turn you against your Allys by making you think you serve her.This state of mind is held for 4 minutes and her ability recharges in 5.

Resurrection 2-Seizonkimusume(life of the innocent)

The entire right half of her body is encased in a bright white bone that has the same arm as her left.(both are 2 m long)
She also grows a sharp segmented tail that is 15 ft long and can close minor wounds.not a good thing though,because it poisons the hit limb and makes it move 50% slower.

strength:90

swordsmanship:70

hand to hand:10

shunpo(or the arrancar version):100

Finally done.took me forever. Guys, Ill be gone a week in july for vacation.sorry,wish i could take my laptop but it doesn't get wireless since i moved. Ill just make sure im out of the fights during that period.Sorry again.(sad face)
thanks for letting me be 8th squad, gotta tune up my other shinigami im making,then ill post her.

whiteflame,what do you mean by rank captains?just a little confused.
I like that idea of initiation and focusing on a epic battle,though.