Blaze the Cat Right choice for Blaze

Silvaze_4_life posted on Jul 30, 2010 at 08:07AM
Hi im Silvaze_4_life. Im asking a question to all Blaze the cat fans to see who is right for Blaze,These are examples, Sonic, Shadow, Silver.
Have a say for once and see whos right for Blaze.

Blaze the Cat 6 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua bastetsBFF said…
I'm still toying with Silvaze and Shadaze. But I think Silvaze is probably at least at 60% while Shadze is hanging at 40%. Also, I do remember I wanted to make a picture of Blaze on a boat with Silver, and I asked my sister to stop what she was doing on the computer so I could get a YouTube video to learn how to draw Silver. So I suppose I'm all for Silvaze.
hơn một năm qua DestinyWolf said…
smile
I think Shadow is the guy for Blaze. Silver is more like a best friend or a brother.
hơn một năm qua Sonicgurl5 said…
I think Sonic is the guy. They support eachother and work well as a team.
Connor-Banjoper commented…
Blaze is against Sonic. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua simplate said…
smile
Well, currently I agree with Sonicgurl5. Sonic does support Blaze as a team mate. But there is still a possible match with Shadow, I mean, they're both dark and low-voiced, they both have a sirten bio. And Silver is ALWAYS with Blaze. Sonic Generations, Sonic 06, Sonic 202 Olympics.So whatever. But if I HAD to choose, I'd pick Silver probably for comfortable fans silvaze ^_^
 Well, currently I agree with Sonicgurl5. Sonic does support Blaze as a team mate. But there is still
Connor-Banjoper commented…
Actually, Blaze is AGAINST Sonic, so 86. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua BlueMoon090 said…
I would just go with whoever/whatever Blaze agrees with.. ^^"
hơn một năm qua DarkRaven777 said…
Silver since they are the closest friends