quyền của động vật Michael Vick Released from Prison

Mallory101 posted on May 20, 2009 at 10:31PM
Michael Vick was released from prison early this morning after less than two years behind bars and is headed back to Hampton, Virginia, where he'll serve the final two months of his sentence under house arrest.

In January, after a U.S. Department of Agriculture report on Vick's dogfighting activities revealed that Vick had enjoyed placing family pets in the ring with the pit bulls he'd bred, raised, and trained to fight, PETA called on NFL Commissioner Goodell to require that Vick undergo a full psychological evaluation before any decisions were made about the future of his football career.

Until Michael Vick undergoes the rigorous psychiatric tests now available to determine his ability to experience remorse, there's no way to establish whether he will reoffend. Someone who trained dogs to torture and kill one another for sport, who drowned and hanged dogs who wouldn't fight, and who laughed while watching his own family dogs fight for their lives as they were maimed and finally killed does not deserve to be rewarded with a multimillion-dollar contract or be given the privilege to serve as a role model to millions of children. PETA will not take anything off the table when it comes to any team or league that may sign Michael Vick.

In the meantime, PETA has increased our efforts to get other athletes on board to speak out against dogfighting. Houston Rockets forward Ron Artest, mixed martial arts fighter Tito Ortiz, and world welterweight champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley, who shot an anti-dogfighting ad for PETA this week, have all spoken out against this cruel and illegal blood sport.

Michael Vick was released from prison early this morning after less than two years behind bars and is

quyền của động vật 8 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua horsesrock99 said…
angry
Hate that idiot.
hơn một năm qua bubbles4u22 said…
angry
I HATE Michael Vick! They should NEVER let him back in the NFL. People that harm animals should be given the death penalty I think. Sorry for my strong opinions. hehe
hơn một năm qua Mistyflower said…
thats weird....
hơn một năm qua Bella_Swan3 said…
I hate that man. He's the scum of the universe and he should have been given a life sentence in maximum security solitary confinement. I am furious that he got out so quickly.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua 18wanda said…
Idiots shouldn't do that to animals. We all live in this world, and people shouldn't abuse animals because they are not as important to some people. Let's hope this time the scumbag will learn his lesson.
hơn một năm qua undeademperor1 said…
ok 1 no one has served as long as him for fighting dogs unless it was for money which broke two laws, serving two years was to much, people like Lenard Little should have had life in prison for killing two people in a crash while he was drunk, but he stayed over night and was released the next morning, Michael Vick shouldn't have gone to prison if these REAL murderers didn't serve more than a week for killing people, so why should Vick get a bigger punishment because its dogs? Plus he has apologized and said he was changing his life style, he was raised fighting dogs it was in his blood, everyone around him while he was growing up was fighting dogs so why didn't they serve 2 years in jail? Don't make such a big deal cause he is famous!!!!
hơn một năm qua Alvinittany4eva said…
angry
He should rust behind those bars.
hơn một năm qua Fsherman said…
Michael who?