Alpha và Omega Do bạn think they should make a sequel to this movie?

SheWolf11 posted on Oct 15, 2010 at 12:37AM
I loved this movie it was funny and a great family movie! I also liked it because it is about my favorite animal of all time! Well enough about my opinion, do all you fans think that there should be an Alpha and Omega2 or that this movie should be left alone? I think they should make a sequel because if this movie was great I know a sequel would be much better!
 I loved this movie it was funny and a great family movie! I also liked it because it is about my favo

Alpha và Omega 91 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 91

hơn một năm qua NadineDeer said…
A sequel would be great, but they should do it right if they're gonna make it work. You don't see too many sequels that everyone calls it good. So if the plot is interesting enough and they get the old cast back, then I'm good to go for it.

Well everyone expect for Dennis Hopper that is. May he rest in peace. That's the only downside I see to this sad part. They may have to replace Tony's voice or not have him show up at all.
hơn một năm qua anubis210 said…
i will be good to have the sequel to the movie but my only issue is that of the death of dennis hopper may he rest in peace R.I.P, so if tony was not to be in it i probaly will not watch it, if they decide to recast him than i will, i do think there should be a sequel for the memory of dennis hopper a dedication to him, so that will be a nice thing to do for him
hơn một năm qua alphaandomega96 said…
I actually thought about this a bit, as I have constructed the ideal plot that would not leave any questions unanswered. But people will have to be really careful about making it. And yes, I have Tony returning. Number 1 rule to sequels, kill off characters , you kill the movie.
last edited hơn một năm qua
if they got rid of tony i will be sooo pissed off
hơn một năm qua NadineDeer said…
Tony is old! If anyone was gonna die, it could be him, Eve or Winston. Pick your choice lol!

I would kill off Eve. She's too much lol.
wink
if they or any one els picks tony ill kill them :P
hơn một năm qua awsomegtax said…
smile
yes they should
what get rid of tony?
hơn một năm qua CanzetYote said…
I think an animated cartoon series would be kinda cool. It would at least give some spotlight time for Shakey, salty, Mooch, Tony, Winston and Eve, not just Humphrey, Kate, Lilly and Garth.
if it was just about tony that will be a huge bunus :P
hơn một năm qua Martyrockz12 said…
smile
I'm not sure. I never thought about a sequel really. -shug-
...it seems like a sweet idea! :P
hơn một năm qua WolfCryer said…
I had a recent issue about animation sequels. hardly any animations have sequels and thats boring. It would be great to have a sequel to alpha and omega because its a great movie. however i thought bolt diserved a sequel but it didnt get one so i dont think there will be one! But we can still hope.
hơn một năm qua katealphawolf said…
I doubt there will be a sequel because of the bad reviews Alpha and Omega got.
hơn một năm qua CanzetYote said…
I still think an animated series with episodes would be cool since it would give more depth to the minor characters (Like the parent wolves, Humphrey's trio, Cando and Hutch, etc) and even a chance in the spotlight for some besides Humphrey, Kate, Lilly, Garth and the really annoying Marcel and Paddy.
hơn một năm qua Raza15847 said…
smile
I think they should make a sequel. I've made up my own story line and new characters. I also set up a fan group on Facebook for anyone that wants to see a sequel, currently we have over 900 people in the group. If you would like to join then search, "We would like to see an Alpha and Omega 2" on facebook. see you there
hơn một năm qua katealphawolf said…
Raza I just joined in the movement for Alpha and Omega 2 hopefully we'll get to see a sequel or maybe even a animated series like Canzet said.
hơn một năm qua D0nuts said…
Well if they do do a sequel then I hope they at least put more money into it (then these f***ing critics can't say it was a cheaply made film). I actually have some issues with sequels. Most seem to start of as "responsibility" and digress into "romance" as the series progress. But if a sequel will be made I hope it will have lots of humor and maybe even some cameos.
well the movie was like 20,000,000 so thats not so bad its good for an animation
hơn một năm qua Humphreywolf said…
wink
MAKE A SECOND ONE! Me and kate are having wolf pups.
hơn một năm qua Humphreywolf said…
HEY! THEY SHOULD MAKE A MOVIE OF HOW EVE AND WINSTON MET.!
and what ever happend to tonys mate
hơn một năm qua boltfan2011 said…
i loved this movie and the way it seems to end looks like they could continue it because kate and humphrey are together now so why couldent they continue it
because critics think it was a wast of money and would probaly forbid it but i want another movie
hơn một năm qua KurrK said…
That I know of, Critics have no say weather or not a movie can be released. I'm sure there's loads of bad rated films (in idiot critics opinions) that have had sequels, therefore there's no reason to not make a sequel! I have high hopes there will be.
well they carryed on makeing the saw movies and their shit as it comes
Idk but let's say Pixar does the sequel, then no one can complain.
ya thats true but they have made 2 to some animated moves and i didnt think they were that good but screw critics every movie has some critics i dont think thier was a movie that didnt have something said about it the makers of these movies know what thier doing they would never get put out if they were that bad and probly half of the time the makers engnore the critics anyway
I also ignore the critics, I make my own opinions AFTER I see the movie. I mean seriously I've seen sh**ty movies get good reviews purely because if the critics didn't they'd probably get killed by fan-girls or something. XD
hơn một năm qua IronMaiden343 said…
yes to a sequel
hơn một năm qua alphakatewolf said…
Screw critics, Just because they say its a bad film dosent mean it IS a bad film, it depends on peoples opinions. I really dont see the point in critics.
Apparently there IS going to be a sequel, read Wikipedia. Not sure if it's 100% true though.
hơn một năm qua josemurcia2 said…
u cant trust wikipedia, u can go there and change everything
and i cant find it
hơn một năm qua Alphaowner1234 said…
Well i like watch this movie non stop i love it i hope they make a sequal il be tickt if they dont but the problem with tony is that his character died so they should just have his character die but for the sequal they should have wolfs from another part and try to take the vally and stuff like that and garth and lily have pups and kate and humfry have pups that would be a really good movie.
idk it could be made up on the bottom page but in the main box where all the oringail information is stored also says theres gonna be a 2 i dont think that part is fixed
hơn một năm qua koda91698 said…
smirk
you now that mite be true cause i looked it up and tryed to edited it but i couldint so i gussed it was true.
heart
I TO WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THIS IN A SEQUEL IT WOULD ROCK. ALSO CRITCES ARE ONLY AROUND CAUSE STUPIED PEOPEL WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEY THINK I SECOND ON SCREW CRITCES.
hơn một năm qua lnvaderZlM said…
heart
As much as i'd love a sequel, I couldn't find anything other than the wikipedia quote, or people quoting wikipedia lol. Also, isn't 4 years a long time in dog years? A lotta people would be dead by the second movie lol.
hơn một năm qua PrinceRhaegar said…
heart
i dont care what happens as long as kate is in the sequel, i also say screw critics
this was all i could find:
Lionsgate have confirmed to make "Alpha and Omega 2" with both of the main cast set to return. This sequel will be set 4 years later from the first film.

i pretty much said that on evry site i checked
big smile
well i dont know mabey its true HOPE THOW.
crying
OMG wikiebe dont have sequel its a lie NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­O&q­uot­;:(
if tonys not in it i wont watch it, just because dennis hopper died dosnt mean they cant re cast him
hơn một năm qua HumphreyAlpha said…
Yes please!
hmmm
surprise
YOU know what maby just maby there miite not be a sequel maby it could be a show you now i mean maby im just say here .
I'm guessing if a second film is made, it would be released on DVD/Blu-ray straight away and not shown in the Cinema.
hơn một năm qua Meowzers said…
angry
Argh...they really need to make a Alpha And Omega 2.
hơn một năm qua an_omega said…
There will be an alpha and omega 2 (An enormous Fan :):):):):) ) every day i go on research for the sequel. And i found out that there is going to be an Alpha and omega 2. For wikipedia and other sites the sequel will come out 4 years after the first film. That means it's coming out 2014 :(;(;(;(:(;(;(;( i don't want this to be true ;(. Well for me and other sites its coming out 2012 at the end or begining. So think that there will be Alpha and omega 2. Bonus information: Anthony Bell is working on a new film called Norm of the North wich is coming at the begining or at the middle of 2012 (Don't know yet :()
what the hell is Norm of the North lol