Alpha và Omega If bạn had a chance to create Alpha and Omega 6-7

XPGSaints posted on May 01, 2014 at 01:10AM
If you had a chance to create Alpha and Omega 6-7, what will you do?

For myself, I don't know.
It can be interesting to have a chance to continue Alpha and Omega but with what most fans want ^^ Do you think?

If bạn had a chance to create Alpha and Omega 6-7, what will bạn do? For myself, I don't know. I

Alpha và Omega 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua LoneOmega said…
If I could make an Alpha and Omega 6, I'd simply make the pups teenagers and the series a bit more intresting, with fights, romance....sad moments and happy parts... Like a true movie.
To be honest, that's what dragged me into being an artist, when A&O 1 ended and there was no sign of a sequel, I wanted to be the best artist, so I could draw the characters perfectly and continue with the movie...
I started making a comic long time ago and i'll be back working on it. The story is " What would happen if Kate married Garth "
last edited hơn một năm qua
 If I could make an Alpha and Omega 6, I'd simply make the pups teenagers and the series a bit thêm in
XPGSaints commented…
It would be nice to see thêm romance (that's one of the things I like the most in A&O) and pups as teen pups. Fights would be cool too hơn một năm qua
AlphaAmy commented…
yh, thêm tình yêu XD hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua TheChriZ1995 said…
I would take the opportunity and pick two great FanFiction stories that have been written, personally theirs quite a few that give this movie good justice and I would like to see visualized. And I'm with Lone on this, add conflicts, romance, and some sadness to take it from being just a cheep sequel and into something to rival the first movie. This is mostly why I chose to write my own fanfiction so I could add on to the first movie and share ideas.
hơn một năm qua LillyOmega2 said…
Nothing other than make the animation and story of both as good as the first movie.
hơn một năm qua nicker11500 said…
smile
I don't really know but make it to where it doesn't look like a 1-7 year old movie and pump up the age to a 1-15 year old movie, and put characters like Hutch, Cando, and more wolf characters in it :P
hơn một năm qua Alphawolfben said…
If I was to make a A&O 6 I'd focus on Humphrey's past and maybe reunite him with his family and
His family and his parents to meet since we have no idea about Humphrey's past