Alpha và Omega Do bạn think there should be an Alpha and Omega TV series?

thehumphrey posted on Oct 19, 2012 at 02:08PM
Just thought I might throw that out there, and see what others think.

Alpha và Omega 17 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua ecology said…
Yes i think it will be interesting
hơn một năm qua thehumphrey said…
cool
why?
hơn một năm qua Canada24 said…
sad
Depends... Sometimes these movies loss fans from lame sun series..
i guess...some movie do loose fan with tv airings
hơn một năm qua BetaWolf44 said…
true but there is gonna be a sequel of alpha and omega real soon either in a couple weeks or on april 1 2013
last edited hơn một năm qua
lets hope
hơn một năm qua ben15delas said…
Yes there should be.
hơn một năm qua nicker11500 said…
they should it would save them a lot of money to do it too to run a full two seasons or more
hơn một năm qua humpherywolf34 said…
probaly 5 seasons would be best. And I don't see why they'd make Kate a real bitch in the 2nd series.
nicker11500 commented…
well...you know mother like daughter hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua thetankmoment said…
hmmm
Depends on what it's about. If it is NOTHING at ALL like the movie, I don't see why they need a series.
hơn một năm qua SweetHoneyBunny said…
hmmm
I'm on the fence about a TV series. The good thing would be that the fans would like it and maybe a few others. The bad thing would be that over time the plots would become less entertaining much like a few other TV series made for other movies. The first season is good but then it gets drawn out and lacks the element that made you watch it in the first place.
LoneOmega commented…
You're right... I hadn't thought about that before... hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Epic461 said…
Well if they made a massive gross profit for 3 and 4, any sane person would make a TV Series. Alright everyone, when there released buy at least 10 copies each, another 10 for your sister, another 10 for your brother, another 10 for mother and father, and another one for your dog.
AlphaAmy commented…
XXD aha!! the funny thing is, I totally would! if it meant that they would do a series hoặc two. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua AlphaAmy said…
big smile
I jus thought about the fact that there should be a series a couple of days ago!! I really would love one. After all, look at HTTYD and the millions of $ it made with Riders of Berk + Defenders of Berk. I think Alpha and Omega would do really well, bcuz there is so much unanswered stuff!
hơn một năm qua LillyOmega2 said…
Only if they make it like the first or second movie. If the TV series or later sequels are like the third movie, then it shouldn't even be made.
hơn một năm qua MagicWolf said…
I would love to see a series based on the alpha and omega movies, as long as non of the episodes effect future Alpha and Omega movies, and where just extra stories to go with the Alpha and Omega fanshise.
hơn một năm qua XPGSaints said…
Something like "Dragon: Riders of berk" (after How to train your dragon) would be nice