Alice Cullen Ashley Green 11/14 National TV Talk hiển thị

TVTalkshow posted on Nov 07, 2012 at 09:06PM
I hope you are all doing well, I have some great news for fans of the Twilight Series.

I came across your group as I am trying to let you all know that Twilight Actress Ashley Green who plays Alice Cullen, will be our special guest for a Nationally Syndicated Talk show in New York City. We would love to fill up the audience with fans of the Twilight Series and are offering everyone in your group free Tickets.

The arrival time for the audience is 10:15am for a 12:15pm taping that will be over by 1:45pm
The age limit is 16 years and older, though anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or an adult
They must email: Tickets@AndersonCooper.com for tickets and in the subject write "Ashley Green" include there full name, phone # and the amount of tickets they wish to have.

We strongly encourage you to dress up in Twilight gear and show your love for Ashley (Alice Cullen) and the other characters!

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Alice Cullen 7 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua purple__ said…
Too bad i don't live in nyc.. I was checking the site of anderson copper and for Nov. 14th they didn't list her as a guest :\
hơn một năm qua TVTalkshow said…
smile
We have an afternoon taping with her and that will air another day but please pass it along to all friends in the NYC area
ooh! now i understand! :) is it okay if i post it on my site for ashley?. Thanks for replying back!
last edited hơn một năm qua
Sure go right ahead!!
smile
Thank you!! :)
Oooops I made a mistake

The age limit is 16 yrs and older but anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult!!

16 is the age limit, we cannot allow anyone younger then 16.. sorry!

and thank you very much :)
Ok, fixed it :)

you're very welcome!!