Alexander Rybak alexander Rybak Swedish girlfriend

Helene17Norway posted on Aug 07, 2009 at 11:36AM
When Alex was in sweden he met a girl who asked him on a date.

" she came over to me and just convinced me"

Alex has earlier said he liked swedish girls better than the norwegian ones because norwegian girls are just to shy.

you can read the whole thing here: link

Alexander Rybak 56 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 56

hơn một năm qua Fairytale09 said…
crying
aww he has a girlfriend :(
hơn một năm qua Katyakoka said…
hmmm
may be it is false))))
but if not, i want to wish him happynesss
hơn một năm qua Suzi88 said…
that sucks:s but goodluck is all we can wish
hơn một năm qua stojanka said…
crying
OMG...
WTF...
But...
I can't belive it!!!!!
hơn một năm qua Fift33n said…
I think she it's the girl in "allsång på skansen" he hugde when he sang "funny little world", but maybe it's just a date? they don't write about that they was together :b but in an swedish interview he said that he don't tell if he have a girlfrieng or nåt, so was this the cause that he dosn't tell? And he has tell in an interview that he dated girls but not want to be together with anyone right now, but I don't know.
Okey, I rode a swedish article about this, and yes, he has a girlfriend,
here is the hole interview:

She charme schlager star - at Gröna Lund

Alexander Rybak wrote schlager find the "Fairy Tale" on an old flame. Now she definitely forgotten - Rybak meet a Swedish girl.

- Yes, or it was she who hit me, "says schlager violinist.

"I'm in love with a fairy tale" sings Alexander Rybak, 23, in eurovision schlagervinnaren "Fariytale".

But the text should perhaps be changed to "I'm in love with an singing girl."

It was after one performance at Gröna Lund, the Swedish "jente" ragga up Rybak.

What they did on their first date is unclear - but it gave Mersmak. The couple decided hit again - the "Sing-along at Skansen".

- I had got a ticket to her, "says Alexander Rybak for Petra Medea, 39, Blind Date in the radio broadcast in P3 today.

Norwegian girls for shy Alexander Rybak also reveals that he prefers Swedish girls in Norwegian, as the Norwegian "Jenter" is so shy and do not dare to show what they know.

- If I greet a kjempesöt jente in Norway, so maybe she smiles tiny but shows that she does not think it is fun. But then I get a letter from her where she writes how wonderful it was to meet, says schlager star.
More bluntly

Then Rybak like the Swedish girls' frankness and honesty much better.

- Here goes straight to the point, it's kjempegött, "he says.

Petra Medea, in a sms to Charlotte Perrelli, 34, during the Eurovision schlagerfinalen wrote "Am I too old for dating Rybak?", Is understood "devastated" when she hears that Rybak busy.

- Have you met anyone? No, wait, I gotta get me, she exclaims.
"A competition"

But flirty Rybak comfort Petra Medea with the comment:

- You can see what a little competition, a competition for you, "he says, and no support Medea Contrast:

- Alexander, you are not the only one either, so you also have a little competition.

We must both fight to each other.

Footnote: The program will be sent in P3 today at. 16.08.

and a link: link
hơn một năm qua SofiaMnl said…
sad
what's her name? how old she is?
hơn một năm qua Helene17Norway said…
Idunno, i just read he was dating a swedish girl
ohhhhh, when they date?
they met again at "Allsang på Skansen"
how many times they have met?
i heard two times, but probably more
hơn một năm qua jo135 said…
It's all not true :D:D !!!!!!!!
how do you know it isnt true? he said so in a interview
i hope all it's a lie
crying
he said in an interview how dates with a girl?
hes giving a interview with a radio channel called "blind date"
aaaaaaa, omg!!!!! but how they are together? alex now is touring in all europe.
they are probably texting and talking throught the phone atm
yes, but alex says in many interviews how he hasn't got any time for love......
Try to find the interview "blind date" from the swedish P3

and i know he have said he doesnthave time for love, but just a few weeks ago he broke up with a russian girl
crying
ohhhh, he was with a another girl from russia and now with a swedish girl? omg! he can't be without girlfriends?
surprise
she is 39 years old????
is she 39?? where did you hear that?

1.<<- I had got a ticket to her, "says Alexander Rybak for Petra Medea, 39, Blind Date in the radio broadcast in P3 today.>>

2.<<Petra Medea, in a sms to Charlotte Perrelli, 34, during the Eurovision schlagerfinalen wrote "Am I too old for dating Rybak?", Is understood "devastated" when she hears that Rybak busy.>>
ewwww,sorry, but that means shes like, 16 years older than him
and i think how alex want a younger girlfriend
yeah, he said he wants his girlfriend to be younger than him,
i don't know, maybe and alex don't knows what he wants. i hope all tis it's a lie!
alex change what he wants in a girl pretty often. first he said he liked them to be shy, then he later came and said he likes swedish girls better than the norwegians ones because norwegian girls are " way to shy"
worried
ahhhhhh, so what he wants? a girlfriend how she is younger than him or older? shy or not?or he wants ingird back?
i dont know what he wants. one moment he says something, the next moment he wants something else
maybe he wants 4 girlfriends.
1. younger than him
2. shy
3. older than him
4. not shy
yeah maybe. who knows? as soon as he breaks up with one, he finds another, maybe its true what my friend told me
i want see how will be alex's next girlfriend.
yeah me too,
but i wish alex will be free soon!
i don't really care who he dates, as long as she makes him happy :)
yeah.. if he is happy...
me too...I dont care about all this :) I will remain Alex's fan 4ever NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that this is all a lie!!!!!!!!!!!
i agree with you!
if someone want to listen to the radioprogram, here is a link:link

I hope Alex is happy :)
anyway,has alex a swedish girlfriend?
In my opinion, NO HE HASNT!!!!!!!!!!!
meh
I don't know, he never say that he has, is only the newspapers who saids that,In radio he say: " I meet a girl yesterday on Gröna Lund, or she meet me, and know I have fixed tickets to Allsång på skansen to her",It has been sending yesterday,but it was 14th July he said that, So what I think has the newspapers heard that and write about it, they have never intrviewd him about this, but whatever they say, we must wait for a answer from him and not the newspaper an if he had we can wish him good luck :)
hơn một năm qua kuutti said…
Remember that newspapers have tendency to exaggerate things and take someones sayings out of the context. That's how they sell. I think Swedish (male) journalists have written nasty things about Alexander earlier. Why he need to fix tickets to Allsång? I have been in Skansen and it is an open air park and I think it can't be sold out. We didn't need any special entrance tickets to Allsång, the normal entrance tickets were fine and then we just went there and took whatever place was free.
yeah, I think that, but in the radio he said he fixed tickets to her, I have never was on allsång but I was to skansen some years ago, and we don't get any tickets. And he said in an finnish and later greece interview that he meet and date girls but he dosen't want a girlfriend right now because he have to traveling around now :b
hơn một năm qua Skippy-9 said…
That interview was taped a month ago and the Swedish girl is already history, in case anything did happen. He is currently NOT together with that girl, he said so himself, and hasn't got any relationship at all. With anyone.
It was only plastered out in the media because that interview aired yesterday (a bit late), but it's old news. His management also denied it.
Take a look at the forum on his Facebook account, for example. It's been broadly discussed there.

And that Russian girl that someone mentioned earlier, I don't believe that at all.

I think this was just an explicit example of the flirting he so often talks about in interviews.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua kuutti said…
Yes and in his Facebook (today) he said about one picture with Alexander and two girls "These two lovely sisters are part of the family I lived with. They both have nice boyfriends though, so no kissing. :) Alex".

Note that Alexander didn't say "No kissing because I have a nice girlfriend." as one would expect if he really would seriously date someone.

hơn một năm qua alexanderrybakk said…
worried
Yay he likes swedisch girls :D
But sad if he has a girlfriend...
But it is not SURE that it will last forever? right..?