Alan Rickman 6 Degrees to Alan Rickman Game

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Aug 28, 2011 at 07:50PM
So I'm sure you all have heard of the game "Six Degrees to Kevin Bacon." Well, idk about any of you, but I've never been a huge Kevin Bacon fan and I've found that it's much more fun when applied to other actors/actresses. And Alan Rickman, being the talented actor that he is and the many movies he's appeared in with many other famous faces, I thought this might be fun!

Rules of the game are simple:
1) Someone will name an actor or actress and the next person will attempt to get from them to Alan in 6 steps or less.
2) You must list the steps
3)You may use television and movies only
3b)NOTE if you use an actor/actress that was in a t.v. show with Alan they have to have appeared in at least 3 episodes of said show OR Alan has to have appeared in the show with the other person for at least 3 episodes. (This adds a challenge; most of his guest appearances on tv shows are therefort invalid, however, miniseries that he appears in as a recurring character do count. This keeps the game from getting too easy :p)
4)The next person in line may choose to challenge the previous person's steps; if you think it's incorrect or think you can get to Alan in fewer steps, etc. Then you must prove it :)
5) If an actor is in more than one movie with Alan just pick one of them.
6))If you can't get to Alan in 6 Degrees you forfeit and someone else gets a shot. If no one can do it, we'll add it to the challenge list and see if someone can eventually get it.
6)Using imdb and such isn't against the rules, but i strongly advise you to attempt not to. The game is much more fun when you are going off the top of your head. PLUS it makes you appear way more intelligent and badass to the other players.
7) HAVE FUN.

Alright, I will begin and use an example to start with. Let's say I select Sandra Bullock. I could say:
Sandra Bullock-Kiefer Sutherland: A Time To Kill
Kiefer Sutherland-Jayne Atkinson: 24
Jayne Atkinson-Sigourney Weaver: The Village
Sigourney Weaver-Alan Rickman: Galaxy Quest
4 Steps

The next person could accept that. Or, someone could challenge and say I can do that in fewer steps (you actually can)
Sandra Bullock-Keanu Reeves: Speed
Keanue Reeves-Emma Thompson: Much Ado About Nothing
Emma Thompson-Alan Rickman: Love Actually
3 Steps

Ok first person: Harrison Ford

last edited on Aug 28, 2011 at 07:52PM

Alan Rickman 199 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...