ahsoka tano what's to like about ahsoka

jedigal1990 posted on Aug 13, 2009 at 07:12PM
what do you like about ahsoka or what don't you like about her.

I like the fact that she is a fighter and doesn't take crap of any one

share your thoughts
 what do bạn like about ahsoka hoặc what don't bạn like about her. I like the fact that she is a figh

ahsoka tano 12 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua jefferyw52 said…
smile
i like everything about ahsoka
hơn một năm qua pokeman101 said…
cool
what he said I absolutely love Ahsoka and she's hot!
hơn một năm qua jedigal1990 said…
big smile
cool i like everything about her too she is an amazing character
hơn một năm qua adamsgirl23 said…
heart
EVERYTHING!!!!! im SOOO happy they made her a character!!!!! Think about if they hadnt made her a character!!!... forget that think happy thoughts!!!!!! AHSOKA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
hơn một năm qua dernhelmyu said…
laugh
Man,what's not to like about her?I only dont know what happend to her after Anakin fell to darkness?She was my favourite character,to bad that we dont have any real Twi'lek's or Torgruta's here,in real life.Now,THAT'S would be cool,believe me!
hơn một năm qua GalindaGirl said…
smile
Clone wars isn't right without her! I love how she was so compassionet and worried about Anakin when is was badly injured in the episode Jedi Crash (season 1 episode 13). I have a whole theory on what happens to Ahsoka so she doesn't die when Anakin goes to the dark side. (So sad, but Ahsoka lives in my book LOL)!
big smile
i agree i so hope she doesn't die i refuse to believe that she does she is compassionate but shes also a fighter i think many girls can relate to her i love how you can tell she respects anakin but shes not afraid to tell him what she thinks either lol
hơn một năm qua GalindaGirl said…
smile
You should hear my thory on what happens to Ahsoka. I'll make an article on it later.☺
big smile
just read the article awsome theory
hơn một năm qua Ahsokasonlylove said…
big smile
She is Cute,Caring, and a good fighter to have helping you.If I write a story She will Live ON .
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Cagirl304 said…
heart
i like here here spunky spirit, her will to fit for what's right, and her devotion to her Master, like in Jedi Crash.
hơn một năm qua Ajaxranstone said…
Snips is the jedi i would want to be!..If ...i was a girl ...that is...(Ahem)..lol