Adventure Time I ask this cause for my school project we have to write a business letter to someone so i picked Pendleton Ward and i am going to ask some thing bạn might like so answer my câu hỏi in the bình luận section below

halo4234 posted on Dec 05, 2013 at 02:43PM
I have a question for you guys if were a character on Adventure time what would be his/her name, what age, what species, any magical ability? and finally there background story?

Adventure Time 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua makemesmile1000 said…
Well, I guess I'll help you. It's just a simple question after all...

If I was a character in Adventure Time, my character would have...
- Name: Ellie (I actually have different names on different sites, so...)
- Specie: My specie (Human, duh)
- Magical Ability: None (Well, unless you count freaking out and talking gibberish...)
- Background Story: Ellie (I'm indicating myself in third person XD) was using the Internet at night when she came across a random post on the wall of Fanpop's "Adventure Time With Finn And Jake" club, and then found this forum topic. She wanted to help a dude called halo4234 and starting typing out what was on her mind. Suddenly she got sucked into a big wormhole on the floor and traveled straight into a dimension called her "ImagiLand", where everything she imagined became true, and it was not the reality; so it was pretty much she got stuck in her own mind subconsciously. She was then accompanied with an annoying, "perfect" girl named Marionetta H'armony Crystalline Suplendoris, or Mary Sue for short; and a mysterious dude with a white hood and a blade on the wrist. And don't ask me what would happen to the trio.

There. Hope that helped. I'm sure it didn't XD
IsabellaFanboy commented…
but... that's my thing xD hơn một năm qua
halo4234 commented…
ell actually that did help because i am gonna send him a letter about this and to give him proof that there is other "creative minds" out there i will use that and send him that and maybe he will use that idea hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua TheInfectedd said…
Time to copy and paste! :D

Full Name: Shikurai Kuro

Nickname(s): Shi, Rai

Species: Vampire

D.O.B.: October 13th, year unknown.

Skin Tone: Very pale, similar to bone.

Height: 5' 00"

Weight: 110 lbs.

Eye Color: A vivid red.

Hair Color: Black.

Piercings and Identifying Marks: She has a nose piercing and a lip piercing.

Weapon of Choice/Martial Arts Training: Umbrakinesis & her katana. None, she just does whatever would suit the situation.

Special Ability: She has Vampire powers but, also has umbrakinesis, which is the power to manipulate shadows or darkness. She also has other powers such as; she can lower the temperature, when it is dim or nearly dark she becomes practically invisible, dark creatures must serve her if she so desires, she can see in complete darkness, she can make an opponent feel absolutely petrified to such an extent that they can't move, she can heal herself, and other shit. c:

Mental and/or Physical Disabilities: Might not be a disability, but she is Bipolar and also partially insane.

Phobia(s): People, due to the fact that her parents were murdered right before her eyes.

Personality:
Rai is EXTREMELY shy, again due to the fact her parents were murdered in front of her. Other than that, once she trusts you, and you get to know her, she's fairly nice unless you get on her bad side. When that happens she just snaps and destroys everything. She avoids going into large kingdoms if it's not necessary. She hates when attention is drawn to herself. She's also pretty fucking badass in fights and shit.

History:
When she was just five, her house was broken into and her parents were killed right before her eyes. Before they died, they told her to go to a man named Ketsuki and have him turn her into a Vampire. She escaped and did as she was instructed. Since then she has been living alone in a small house somewhat near Marshall Lee's, traumatized forever.

Romantic Interest: Marshall Lee.

Theme Song: link The GazettE- Shiver

Instrument They Play: Bass guitar, she also sings.

Other Shit:
~She prefers actual blood over just the color red, but she settles on what she can get. When getting blood, she possesses people with the shadows and then hangs them upside down and slits their throat, letting the blood collect in a jug or some shit. ^-^

~She's a bit sadistic. :p

~She survived the Great Mushroom War.

~She smokes.

~Sometimes she randomly becomes unconscious and destroys shit in her senseless state.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Time to copy and paste! :D Full Name: Shikurai Kuro Nickname(s): Shi, Rai Species: Vampire
halo4234 commented…
THIS IS JUST SO FUCKINGAWESOME hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua halo4234 said…
this is very help full i will make sure to send this
DerpThatHerp commented…
from me tell him to put a massive derpy con vịt, vịt in it :) hơn một năm qua
halo4234 commented…
k hơn một năm qua
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^^brilliant strategy... XD hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua True-Finn-Fan said…
unfortunately i'm feeling lazy right now... but lucky for you i've already gone through this with a character i made up X3 COPY AND PASTE TIME XD

well i guess ya guy's are expecting me to make one too... well here's what i got~
~note any time you see " it is Johnson speaking. :3

-Name: Johnson/Sarge (only Finn and Moe know his real name for they are the only ones he knows he can trust... everyone else calls him Sarge... probably cause of all his army getup he has on... or maybe cause his black leather jacket, that he periodically wears, has "Sarge" Printed in big white letters on the back... ya never know.)
-Full Name: Johnson Arthor Mershon (yes i'm giving him my last name... got a problem with that? XD)
-Birthday: May 8
-Species: Human
-Resides: Ooo, everywhere but typically the Grasslands. (he used to have a home... but it's long gone now... he more or less wanders around and uses his survival skills that he pick up in the army to make himself shelter when he needs it... sometimes he stays with finn and jake when he gets too paranoid... sometimes...)
-Relatives: He has no surviving blood related Family... but finn is like his adopted nephew in his eyes. he's not sure if finn sees it that way though.
-Friends: Finn, Moe, Ice king, and jake... (a species of his own [or used to be] and the creature chosen to serve it loyally)
-Enemies: a lot! but to generalize most of the time it's anything that is undead or evil (in his eyes anyway). to name some well known characters: Marceline (undead... "*scoffs* punk"), Peppermint Butler (Presumed evil), Abadeer (Evil and Undead... "I've seen him before but i can't quite put my finger on it..."), Flame King and all his loyal subjects (evil), Flame Princess (Presumed evil... "better not corrupt my neph bitch..."), Magic man (Presumed evil. "somethings not right with that guy -_-"), Bubblegum (presumed evil... "*suspiciously* what's she always working on in that lab of hers?"), and many others... ~note: they don't know he's their enemy yet but they will... they will...

-Personality: to all those who he don't trust he is a quiet guy with not much to say or do... he's in and out and done... to his friends, those who he trusts well, he is a very open guy who loves to chat (he often tells jokes that no one gets excepted Moe [since all the references where destroyed, along with almost everything else, at the end of the Great War]) he's constantly thinking about the past and typically doesn't care about how his actions affect anyone but his friends and himself (the human race is about the only race that matters to him)... he has a 'shoot first ask questions later' attitude. he is a little paranoid but his paranoia has saved his ass more than a few times and it doesn't seem to bother him or the people around him that much... his enemies are often tricked into believing that he is a harmless pushover do to the fact that he talks to them in a sort of monotone and doesn't ever really raise his voice or interrupt. (he's not doing it to try and not be suspicious, he's doing it cause inside he's plotting is moves and seeing his options)

-Appearance: he has brown eyes and light brown hair, his hair is consistently cut short so that his enemies can't use his hair as his weakness. he is 5'11" (he secretly prays that he will grow another inch in his life so that he can break 6'). he wears his army uniform at all times... he only takes it off to wash it... doesn't have any other pairs of clothes (besides socks) but it doesn't seem to bother him much. "ya only wear one pair of clothes at a time, so ya only need one pair of clothes" he does have a biker leather jacket that he'll put on over his army uniform if it gets to cold or starts raining. (he found it on a dead biker some time during the war and decided that it shouldn't go to waste... especially since it had his ranking on it. ^-^) he's got a scar on his left hand... never goes into much detail on to how he got it though -_-... "got it during the war... that's all ya need ta know." he has his division tattooed on his right shoulder... once again doesn't talk much about it.... "huh? the tattoo? i got it after joining the army... *mutters* it was the souvenir i got from the army..."

-Weapons: he used to have two automatic rifles but they where too big to fit into his cryo-chamber with him so he set them outside... when he was thawed out... well~ "they were two rusty pieces of shit that weren't even good enough to be called scrap metal, let alone fire." he did manage to keep his two sidearms with him though but with bullets almost nonexistent he tries to preserve his ammo... he has his standard issue combat knife that he does use and a weird looking root sword that finn gave him "a freakin sword... kid does it look like i'm from the medieval era... *sighs* but it looks like i ain't got nothing better so i'll take it." he also carries a lighter and some vodka... "Molotov's anyone?"

-he was born before the war and fought during... when the war was drawing to a close he was picked to be part of a project called "Preserve and Protected" he didn't really know what it was but he had enough of the war... his Cryo-chamber was the only one in his area that wasn't damaged severely enough to brake... the Cryo-chambers had a fail-safe design flaw... if the timer broke then the chambers would freeze up and become inaccessible from the outside... protecting the frozen but trapping them in a stasis... Johnson didn't know how to help them without hurting or killing them so he left them... but once he finds a way to thaw then safely... "we'd be back... this time for good."
halo4234 commented…
THIS IS AMAZING hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua redpanda said…
smile
My character is...
Name: Hara Sraran
Nicknames: Sara, Aria
Species: Human
Magical Abilities: None, but just to except who people are no matter what
Kingdom: Doesn't live in one but she stayed with Finn and Jake for a while
Personality: Nice, Joyful, Generous, Funny, Shy
History: She grew up watching nature she calls it "The beauty of life" she lives in Ooo she lost her parents one day and never saw them again, but she bumped into Finn and Jake and they took her into their treehouse and took care of her, but one day she said "I owe you two my life and I will never forget you I love you both" she hugged both of them, and since then she became a adventurer and cared for everyone in Ooo even how mean or ungreatful they are and lived her own legend.
last edited hơn một năm qua
halo4234 commented…
I tình yêu THIS hơn một năm qua
redpanda commented…
^Thanks ^-^ hơn một năm qua