Adventure Time @anti-bubbliners: What's your reason of hating Bubbline, calling it a crackship and not leaving us bubbliners alone?

nagato821 posted on Sep 28, 2013 at 12:52AM
Only anti-bubbliners can post here
Pls show logic reasoning why U hate

Adventure Time 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua IsabellaFanboy said…
laugh
I will only tell if you post WHY you SHIP bubbline
Pls show logic reasoning why U love
 I will only tell if bạn post WHY bạn SHIP bubbline Pls hiển thị logic reasoning why U tình yêu
True-Finn-Fan commented…
XD hơn một năm qua
nagato821 commented…
Fuck hơn một năm qua
DerpThatHerp commented…
^^^*completely nailed it* xD hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua dadadas said…
You ship it first, you are one of those who made such claims about Bubbleline ....so its you - the one have to prove your points first, not us.
last edited hơn một năm qua
nagato821 commented…
It's not me, I once hated that couple too but I never told any of U hơn một năm qua
IsabellaFanboy commented…
yeah if bạn never đã đưa ý kiến hoặc đã đăng stuff about bubbline we wouldn't start *hating* it hơn một năm qua
True-Finn-Fan commented…
i don't hide my hate... cause there's no reason to... hiding something means bạn are ashamed of it... of yourself... i have nothing to hide... hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua kirbymaniac1 said…
smile
That's the spirit nagato.
nagato821 commented…
I like your bình luận thanks, but anti-bubbliners can only post here hơn một năm qua
True-Finn-Fan commented…
that's the spirit? what spirit? the "spirit" i've seen in this is the "Fuck U" attitude... hơn một năm qua
nagato821 commented…
@tff go the fuck out of here hơn một năm qua
DerpThatHerp commented…
force that enthusiasm and everyone say "NAGATO RAGE" say it again "NAGATO RAGE" hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua JackSLover said…
Who is the bubble liners guy!
True-Finn-Fan commented…
are ya confused bro? hơn một năm qua
bubble liners xD hơn một năm qua
DerpThatHerp commented…
^^^Do bạn know what a ship is??? hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Mei-Ling said…
Like IsabellaFanboy said, why do you like it? I personally just hate it because they don't get along all that well (and yes, I've seen sky witch) so in my opinion...
 Like IsabellaFanboy said, why do bạn like it? I personally just hate it because they don't get along
True-Finn-Fan commented…
XD hơn một năm qua
redpanda commented…
This just makes my ngày XD hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua redpanda said…
Okay I'll name the reasons why I don't ship it first off:
• It is fan based
• Their characters relationships are shifty
• I hate the thought of them together
• There is no proof only fan art
last edited hơn một năm qua
True-Finn-Fan commented…
good ones. hơn một năm qua
zerowakakkoi commented…
1. yes, but a LOT of những người hâm mộ started being "hey thats actually cool" after seeing that one mathematical recap hoặc after seeing some of natasha allegri's bubbline art. both of which dont xác nhận it in any way, but they have ties to the show. 2. its thêm of a steady growth. in go with me, they didnt seem to be on good terms. they kinda seemed like good Những người bạn at the end of what was missing. and in sky witch bubblegum acted different than i've ever seen her act; she seemed super casual. the relationship isnt shifty, its just growin. 3. why? 4. there's plenty of in-show subtext. the most solid being that The áo sơ mi had thêm psychic resonance (aka sentimental value) than HAMBO and bubblegum was still willing to trade it to make marceline happy. it's not canon bởi any means, but its not non-canon. hơn một năm qua
redpanda commented…
^Well in the doorlord episode Marceline says "You kept the áo sơ mi I gave you?" verifying that Marceline gave PB a áo sơ mi again not a big deal then PB says "Yeah man I wear them all the time... as pajamas" so therefore is the history behind the shirt. XD hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua redpanda said…
So true XD
 So true XD
hơn một năm qua turtle97 said…
I my opinion they had chemistry but something happened and they split or mutual friend-zone, it annoys when all I see is bubbline this and bubline that it is.....
 I my opinion they had chemistry but something happened and they chẻ, phân chia, split hoặc mutual friend-zone, it annoy
redpanda commented…
theres gonna be monthy Bubbline pics so it won't come up as much anymore hơn một năm qua
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^indeed hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua DerpThatHerp said…
Bubbline. It is know as a crack ship, a freak of nature and more

But here are reasons. Why it doesnt exist in the show.

●Even though the show is getting into emotional trolls. They can't add bubbline
●They are not allowed to broadcast a lesbian relationship on T.V. due to the fact kids watch the show

Now to why i disprove of it

●It has no appearance that they will get together due to marcy disliking pb
●The ship is to much appreciated by the shippers making me hate it.
●the ship its self has snopp dogg smoking crack on it
● its not in the show
●I hate it

Review: Go get hit by a mine turtle

redpanda commented…
go get hit bởi a mine rùa, con rùa XD hơn một năm qua
rating 1u/I0 totally would buy hơn một năm qua
astigpinoy commented…
/u/dogetipbot 1000 doge verify hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua 3254365 said…
Little did you know it was canon!