Zayn Malik ZAYN IS GROSS!

ONEDIRECTIONlt posted on Jul 12, 2012 at 02:34PM
Zayn drinks and smokes a lot!

Zayn Malik 18 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua gamergirltiger said…
you are the meanest person ever to probably face the center of the earth LOOK AT HIM he smokes but that does not give you theright to call him gross
last edited hơn một năm qua
 bạn are the meanest person ever to probably face the center of the earth LOOK AT HIM he smokes but t
tayza333 commented…
LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại agreed hơn một năm qua
Aylisia_1d commented…
agreed hơn một năm qua
victinimacaron commented…
TOTES AGREED! hơn một năm qua
1dlover452 commented…
yes hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua LiamLover2176 said…
Zayn is not gross! You are gross! If you think Zayn is gross then why bother coming here?! It's a place to love Zayn Malik not hate him! I love Zayn Malik and I think he is a good man and nice looking so HE IS NOT GROSS!
LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại but ur tên người dùng is liamlover lololol hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua directioner0550 said…
Umm he does smoke but so do millions of other peole on this planet. Hes trying to stop and hes such an adorable sweetheart! U are such a sterotype!
hơn một năm qua Vamp_Fan_25 said…
^^ Exactly Zayn may smoke but most people know someone or are related to some one that smokes.I'm not saying I encourage him to but there are plenty of people who do it to.AND BTW the whole band likes to drink Niall was excited to come to AUS after being in the US and not being able to drink cuz there age is 21.But they don't get drunk and they're not addicted!!
hơn một năm qua twipotter said…
Hey who the hell are you to call him gross??and I think hating on people without knowing them is GROSS .He smokes but so what??I know its not a good thing but he is actually trying to quit smoking.
1dlover452 commented…
i agree it is gross for bạn to come on here and say that hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua KohakuJSMA said…
hmmm
he DOES?!
hơn một năm qua 241098 said…
Get outta here Directionator!!!! He smokes and waht? He's not the only person in the world who does this? I totally angree with @Vamp_Fan_25.
There's no need to call him gross for that!
hơn một năm qua larzii said…
He's gorgeous and his voice is beautiful :D
hơn một năm qua Cbear987 said…
worried
How stupid are you? My dad and mum smoke yet my mum isnot grossgross!
but ya dad is?! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Renesmee_08 said…
Don't hate on him because he's smokes and drinks. Admire him because he's trying to stop.
ye hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Cutie_Sauce said…
renesmee is right. and every1 else. he is trying 2 stop u disgust hater
hơn một năm qua Big_1DFan said…
Zayn is Not Gross Who ever had the idea to post this- they are gross
ONEDIRECTIONlt you shouldnt even come to this page or any other just to mean and offend fans
Just Look at this face, how can you say that
 Zayn is Not Gross Who ever had the idea to post this- they are gross ONEDIRECTIONlt bạn shouldnt ev
lulz hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua mrstomlinson91 said…
OM1D!!! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT ZAYN?!! GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!!!
hơn một năm qua _Rae-Marie_ said…
angry
Can you not?
hơn một năm qua 1dlover452 said…
angry
listen.. you may not like zayn but you do not have the right to call him gross!! that is rude and childish. so if you want to say mean things about people keep it in your head because we do not want to hear it. he is a human with feelings just like the rest of us!!
hơn một năm qua ManuK1993 said…
That was indeed so rude !! Glad to see people coming to Zayn's defense (tho he is no longer with 1D I'd still support him as a person). He probably smokes to deal with his stress. While that may not be a good habit, it's not harming anyone other than himself - and he'd realize one day. Compare that with other band members who have had multiple girl friends and make out with fans !! how many hearts do they break - is n't that grosser ??
hơn một năm qua just_real said…
Read and share. This is getting out of hand.
 Read and share. This is getting out of hand.
hơn một năm qua Directioner3300 said…
Listen I know Zayn smokes and drinks but he is not a gross man!!
He likes what he likes and does what he has to do.You can't just call him that,it's disrespectful and it could really hurt his feelings!!!
You really have to think about what you're saying about Zayn.