Winx Club Roxy Twinx Role Play! Alfean Classrooms!

lovebaltor posted on Aug 04, 2010 at 03:59PM
No crime and fighting here!Just plain old,ordinary classrooms where of course,we do schoolwork.

The girls can chose which class that they would like 2 participate in.

They all must at least chose 1 class 2 participate in and recieve a passing grade.

The Classes go as followed:

Potionnology:Palladium is certainly giving u a run 4 the grade.U most complete a very difficult potion in order to recieve the good grade:Verictaserum.A potion that makes the drinker spill their darkest,and deepest secrets.Made un-properly could b catastrophic.*CyD12,30degrees & TDWC_lover have joined*

Metamorphosimbiosis:Wizgiz' class.Oh Joy.2 recieve ur grade u must b able to transform a simple little lizard,into a great,fire breathing dragon.(And also make sure that ur dragon doesnt burn down the whole school!) *Lovebaltor, & samoangirl96 have joined. 1 more member may join*

Extreme Magic-Defense:Class with Grizelda?Things couldnt get possibly any worse!Well,it just did.2 receive ur grade u battle,and defeat 1 of ur most trusted companions.*Winxlove2 has joined,2 others may join*

Good Ways Class:U must prove 2 Professor DuFour that u can have proper manners in front of the King and Queen of Eraklyon 2 recive a passing grade.(Without making a single mistake or embrrassing urself!) *Winxlove2,& Stellawinx4ever have joined.1 other may join*

Well,those r all of the classes!Try ur best and good luck!(Trust me,u'll need it)Oh,I forgot 2 mention that only 3-4 ppl may join a class.

last edited on Aug 05, 2010 at 02:49PM

Winx Club Roxy 150 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 150

hơn một năm qua lovebaltor said…
angelic
Roxy:*Looks at the list*OOh!They all look so hard!
Athena:Of course there hard Roxy!U wouldnt expect these classes 2 b a walk in the park would u?!
Roxy:*Sighs*Fine,lets see...Well,I guess either Palladium or Wizgiz'class seems ok.
Athena:I think that u would do better in Wizgiz' Class!
Roxy:I guess ur right...Now wat?
Athena:Say which class u would like 2 take and it will save ur name next 2 the particular class.
Roxy:Ok?Wizgiz' class please!
Voice:*Bright light appears and Roxy's name is written next 2 Wizgiz' class*Roxy is the 1st 2 sign up 4 Metammorphosimbiosis class.
Roxy:*Shrugs*Ok than,*Walks off 2 the class*
hơn một năm qua samoangirl96 said…
Teine:*looks at the lists of classes* Hey Livy look at the classes!
Livy:*flutters over on to Teine's shoulder* Ooh! The Potionnology class Teine! That one seems cool
Teine:Nahh, Maybe the Extreme Magic-Defense class, that's seems cool
Livy:Well i wouldn't take that class!
Teine:Why not? *Looks at the class and sees the teacher* Oh Grizelda's teaching the class?! No thanks you
Livy:Well now your down to two classes, Good Ways Class, and Metamorphosimbiosis. So Which one is it?
Teine:Metamorphosimbiosis, seems like fun!
Livy:Transform a lizard into a dragon! sounds scary!
Teine:No it sounds cool! Sign Me up for Wizgiz' class! Please and Thank you!
voice:*Teine's name appears* you are the second to to sign up for Metamorphosimbiosis class.
Teine:Who was the first?
Livy:*looks at the list* Roxy was.
Teine:Cool guess we'll see her there*Goes to class*
hơn một năm qua winxlove2 said…
Melody:men I hate grizeldas classes but I need to fight better!!pleaz sing my up to Extreme Magic-Defense !
Voice:*her name apear in list*you arew first one in this class!
Noel:I am princess so I need manier class.I whant to join Good Ways Class!
Voice:*her name apears in list*first one in this class!
Melody:in what class did you join noel?
Noel:good maniers!y?
Melody:better fighter!
Bubble:cool!!!hey Twinx when everybody will sing inn we cud go to white horce!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua CyD12 said…
big smile
Terra: hhhmmm...what class should I choose?
Jolly: you have 4 options to choose
Terra: let me see *looks at the list* a class with Grizelda? no thanks! Good ways? well...I am a princess but I dont like that kind of stuff. Metamorphosis? it look cool! *looks at the Potionnology* but that looks even cooler!
Jolly: so you decided already?
Terra: yep! sign me to Potionnology class please!
Voice: *her name appears in the list* you are the first one to join to this class!
Terra: cool! *gets in the class*
hơn một năm qua 30degrees said…
Zing: choose metamorphosis!! a gigantic Dragon will be sooo cool!
Faina: well that could be an option *looks at Potionnology* oh I like that class!
Zing: ough! but you cant make a dragon in that class!
Faina: but I can learn to make a potion to make ppl tell their most darkess secrets!
Zing: oh thats cool! choose that one!
Faina: *giggles* sign me to Potionnology class please!
voice: *her name appears in the list* you are the second to join to this class!
Faina: cool! who was the first? *looks at the list* oh it was Terra! thats cool! *gets in the class*
hơn một năm qua TDWC_lover said…
Gwen: *looks at the list of classes* oh I know exactly what class I am going to choose!
Nimfea: let me guess. potionology?
Gwen: yep! since I am a potion fairy it should be easier!
Nimfea: but you already know about potions! shouldnt you go to class to learn new things?
Gwen: thats right! I dont know a potion that makes ppl tell their darkess secrets! and maybe I could learn how to get stronger!
Nimfea: you have a point!
Gwen: sign me to potionology class please!
Voice: *writes her name in the class* you are the third one to join in this class
Gwen: cool, thanks! *looks at the other ones in the list* hey look! Terra and Faina are in my class!
Nimfea: that means you are going to talk a lot in class!
Gwen: *giggles* yeah maybe! hehe *gets in the class*
hơn một năm qua Ember89 said…
Bloom: darn...potionology would have been fun...
Lockette: what about metamorphosisis?
Bloom: no
Lockette: good ways class?
Bloom: (sighs) no
Lockette: what about class with grizelda?
Bloom:not going to happen!!
hơn một năm qua Stellawinx4eva said…
Hailee:*taps chin* hmm should i pick good ways or fighting ehh i already know how to fight now i'll pick good ways please sign me up to good ways class please
Voice:*Her name appers on the list* you are the second in your class
Hailee:huh? who's the first? *looks on the list* oh Noel is the first thats cool
Glim:patoot (translation:don't go talking)
Hailee:You always ruin my fun
Glim:*Shake head*
Hailee:*walks in class*
Bloom: This is so hard...
Lockette: well wich class did you want?
Bloom:Potionology...
Lockette: there's already 3 students though...
sick
noel:*get's in class*cool Heilee we are in same class!I wunder what wud be if I wud chose lizard to dragon class.
Bubble:you wud lear how to transform things!
Noel:bubble!how did you get here!? I told you to stai at rokoluchy!
Bubble:you are not my quen!you can say what I should do!
Noel:*puches her hand*whana bet?!
Bubble:*invisible hand is smashing bubble*let my go noel!noel!
Melody:*walk in coridor ans see whats happening in every class.sees noel*Noel stop!
Noel:shutt up!
Melody:you esk for it!Music Wave!*hit's noel and she stops her bad work*
Noel:AH!sorry bubble!I didin't new what's hepenning!
rainy
Professor DuFour:*Sees wat happened*Miss Melody and Miss Noel!Wat is going on here?*Looks at Bubble,than 2 Noel,than 2 Melody.Folds arms and taps foot irritably on the floor*Im waiting!
crying
Noel:sorry I am nervis.I get out of control sometimes.
Melody:I whanet to save this little pixie miss.
Bubble:hey I wus attack!
Noel:okey I will go to faragonda now!*goes out of class and crys*
Melody:Noel wait!
sunny
Professor DuFour:*Runs after Noel.Catches up with her*I never said that you have 2 go 2 the Headmisstreses office,I was just wondering wat was going on.Miss Melody said that she wanted 2 save a pixie?Mayb u got a little 2 aggitated.That happens,now,I want u 2 apologize to that little pixie and 2 Melody.Alright?It just doesnt feel right letting u haul urself into Faraginda's office.Now,1nce u've apologized,everything will b alright,ok?
Noel:okey miss.Sory melody!*makes a purple flover*take this!
Melody:oh tnx.I forgive you.friends?
Noel:Friends.
Bubble:I got your drin!
Noel:tnx.
Melody:can I get this drink too?
Noel:no it's olny for my so I wudin't lose my feet.you see
I am a princess and I must get to my ocean in 48 hours or I will lose my feet.I drink this drink and it make that time to 72 hours.
Melody:it cud happen to my too?
Noel:no.it's just for princesses.and I lost contol becouse 1 hour wus left.
Professor Dufour:*Smiles and walks over 2 her desk*Well,it seems that not all of ur friends have chosen which class they want 2 participate in,so,we will just sit here and wait.Or,*Snaps fingers and a pile of books appear.They levitate and place themselvs in front of Noel and Hailee*Turn 2 page 394 and read silently 4 30 minutes.*Smirks and sits back down at her desk*
cool
Noel:no!!let's wait!I wudin't start studing when all ppl will sing inn!
Bubble:shut up and listen!*sees tune flying in class*tune?!
Noel:Tune?! Musas pixie!?
hơn một năm qua TDWC_lover said…
*AT POTIONOLOGY CLASS*

Gwen: *sits in a desk in the middle of Terra and Faina* hey girls! it looks like we are having classes together! *smiles*
Nimfea: Jolly, Zing I think we should go to the rooms and wait till the classes are over
Gwen: good idea! Wait for me in my room! and dont go anywhere!
Nimfea: ok...*leaves with the other pixies* so...when do we start our class?
Hailee:*stares at pile of books* Lets wait
Bloom: oh boy...the only class left is grizeldas class....
Lockette: maybe it won't be too bad..
Bloom: it's like bootcamp for fairys! So not happening!
Terra: *in her class* its cool that we have calsses together! *smiles* uummm proffesor palladium, when do we start with the class?
Palladium: first I need you to memorise some potion spells *some books appeared in their desks* page 4 potion #6
Terra: *looks at the book* wow it is huge! *sighs* guess we better start
mischievous
Noel:okey!I will gonna read this book but my way!*aqurium apears and in it a reader fish*hey sweety can you help my?!
Reader fish:sure princess!
Noel:*moves book to aquarium*
Profesor Dufour:miss don't!get her weet! you will do your tast next week! anothers learn fan languege.it's in page 304!
Noel:sorry guys!
cloudy
Roxy:*In Class*Augh,im soo bored...*Facepalms*Wen is Wizgiz going 2 get here?
Athena:Right about...Nnow!
Wizgiz:*Walks in*Well hello girls!
Roxy:*LIfts head up.Quickly grabs Athena and hids her*Hello!
Wizgiz:There's no need 2 hide ur pixie now Miss Roxy.
Roxy:Oh,right...hehe...*Whispers*Athena,g­o back 2 our dorms,Ill meet u there as soon as class is over.
Athena:*Nods and flies out*
Wizgiz:I would also like 2 note that if any1 else has a pixie that their pixie should leave also.We wouldnt want them 2 get hurt now would we?
Roxy:*Laughs nervously*
Wizgiz:Now,b4 we start transfiguring lizards into dragons,I think we should practice the spell first.We woulfnt want any malfunctions!
Roxy:*Swallows thinking:Man,this elf is creepin' me out!*
Wizgiz:Now,I am going 2 give u a feather that u will transform into a finch.Much smaller,and less-devastating consequences.
Roxy:*Receives a feather and so does Teine*
Wizgiz:Now.2 do this spell,u must tap ur finger 3 times on the animal and say very clearly:Vereverto.Understand?
Roxy:*Nods*
Wizgiz:Alright,than,go on!
Teine:*nods* um okay *taps the feather 3 times* Vereverto
suddednly the feather began to shine then a finch showed up in its place
teine:did i do it right??
wizgiz:well let's see *walks over and takes a look at it then nods* pretty good, just next time concentrate a little bit more
Teine:*nods* okay
Melody:miss grizelda when do we star to attack!?
Grizelda:when I want to!

AT NOEL'S CLASS

reader fish:bul bul bul bul bul bul bul!(translate: queen will make a little move whit her fan!
Noel:boring!I now all those moves!
Bloom: lockette for the last time I am not going to let the so called queen of detention teach me! I'm good at fighting and defending myself!
Lockette: are you going to pick a class?
Bloom: no...
Melody:(telepatik mesagge to bloom:hey bloom come in grizeldas class I have idea how to make everybody will laugh at her !!)grizelda can you tell us how did you mecome teacher of alfea?
Grizelda:oh my?!okey! well it started...(T M to bloom:I got some time to you)
Roxy:Ok,*taps fingers 3 times on feather*Vereverto!
*Feather transforms into a small,golden finch*
Finch:*Tweets and hops around Roxy's desk*
Roxy:Professor?Did I do it right?
Wizgiz:*Walks over*Very good!Now,keep practicing so that the finch will b able to fly!
Roxy:Hun?
Finch:*Hops in the air,but cant fly*
Roxy:Oh,oops.Sorry about that...hehe
Wizgiz:*Snaps fingers and finch turns back into a feather*Keep practicing!
Noel:okey okey okey.
RF:if you wudin't stop saing okey I wudin't read
Noel:okey. miss dufour can we do something more intristing?!!
Dufour:this class is for good maniers not fighting if you meen it.
Noel:okey.I will make this class way cooler.*sees quietly*.exsploro mafeiro!
Miss Dufour:speelkuno sheimbo!!!*noels speel go beck to her*nice face misster noel.*everubody laugh at her*
Noel:speel remover!wery funny! teacher cud you come closer to my I want to tell y some thing.
Miss Dufoun:sure!*comes near noel*
Noel:let my give you a kiss*kisses miss dufoun and she transform in to a baby*don't you ever use my speels agenst my!ha!girls I think this class is over my speel will self delet in 4 hours:)
Noel
hơn một năm qua Tasfee said…
blush
(A blond girls suddenly rushes in)
???:Oh my!Am i late,oh sorry so much Miss.......baby?Ummmm......sorry.I am the new exchange student,Aaaaa........Chelsea Heathers,the weather fairy.Is there anyone who can help me?
smile
Bubble:hey you wai you are not in your class?
Hailee:Hello my name is Hailee and thats Noel and the baby is the teacher.and i am here to help what do you need help with Chelsea
Noel:bubble!! don't be mean to her!oh hy I am noel fairy of water and voice.:)
Hailee:Wow anyway Noel can you turn the teacher back into- never mind you might get detetion
Melody:ah!run!grizelda is angry!*grizelda run's after melodyÿou miss are ouut of control!
MElody:somebody help my!!!grizelda it wus just a joke!
Grizelda:a joke!look I have purplw hair my clothies are terable,grasess dancing!get out of this scool!!
Melody:what?!*crys*I I I didin't do enyting bad!*runs in to faragondas ofice*
FAraginda:miss melody?!grizelda?!*laughs*speel remover!
Melody:*before faragonda delets her speel she pictures grizelda!miss faragonda I am sorry but I just maked a funny spel so everybody wud be happy!
faragonda:it's okey meldoy because it wus funny but you are not aluod to use magic agents teacher whit out permision!
 Melody:ah!run!grizelda is angry!*grizelda run's after melodyÿou miss are ouut of control! MElody:so
Hailee:What happened to Melody? and why was Grizelda chasing her? and why Grizelda look like a clown
Noel:don't now but I bet it wus melodys facew charge speel!oh and that baby speel!water torando!*makes miss dufour a baby*this speel gonna work just 1 hour!
meh
Chelsea:Ok,that is jut weird,even for Ms Grizelda.
Melody:*run's near girls*hey girls look what I got!*shows grizeldas clown face*isn't it funny?!
Noel:totaly!!but you now that speell works funny just in sea!
Melody:ups I forgot!
Noel:forgot now you gonna be whit that face for 1 month!
Melody:doe not cool!*her face starts to change*oh no it's all ready happening!ah!!
 Melody:*run's near girls*hey girls look what I got!*shows grizeldas clown face*isn't it funny?! Noel
Hailee:*tries to hide her laughter behind a book*
MElody:wery funny!who whant to go for a swimm on sea?after scool?
Noel:I whant!I gonna go to my casle enybody whant to join my!?
Hailee:MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*Twirls around*
Melody:so we all are coming to noels caste?but then somebody need to send telepatic message to anothers
Hailee:Okay....can you do it?
Melody:I think I got in a bigg mess allready!teachers can get our mesagges too remeber?!
Hailee:Okay
Roxy:*sighs out of frusturation*Professor?
Wizgiz:Yes?
Roxy:Can we take a break?
Wizgiz:Hmm,I suppose,but practice the spell after class!
Roxy:*Mumbles*Yeah right...*Walks out*
Athena:Roxy!
Roxy:Hey Athena!
Athena:How was class?
Roxy:Excutiatingly painful
Athena:*Frowns*I think u may b exaggerating
Roxy:*Shakes head*Nope-Who's that?*Sees a blonde*
Athena:R u sure thats not Hailee?
Roxy:Does that look like Hailee?
Athena:*Shrugs*
Roxy:*Runs over*Hi!Wat's ur name?
big smile
Terra: (getting out of her class talking to Gwen and Faina) Gwen! you most help us with the poison cause it is- (looks at the blond girl) who is she? (no one replies) lets go meet her! (gets with the new girl) hey! Im Terra, fairy of rocks! whats your name? and are you new here? cause I havent seen you before! (smiles)
Bloom: (walks into grizeldas class) sorry I'm late! So melody what's your idea to make everyone laugh at grizelda?
teine:can i take a break too!?
wizgiz:sure but you two better be back in time!
teine:*walks out of class* sure, yeah i got it!
livy:hey teine!
teine:*walks over to livy* what's up liv?!
livy:actually there is something
teine:what?
livy:a new girl has just arrived at the school *she looks around and see's her* i think that might be her right over there
teine:*turns around* Hey looks like roxy and athena are there too, let's go check it out
*both go to where roxy and athena are*
blush
Chelsea:Ummmm.....hi i am Chelsea,the new exchange student.Nice to meet u all.I am a weather fairy.I am gonna attend Metamorphosimbiosis and Good Ways Class.I will also be attending Extreme magic defense classes....sorry.I know i am pretty boring,see i am sorta a book-worm.