windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4051-4100 of 9437

hơn một năm qua cosmic_fusions said…
Helga's grip tightened on the basket as they went through the two doors, her feet adjusting to the tiles beneath her. She looked around some and her ears lowered as she did so. She was glad Wiezen's home wasn't destroyed and was kept in good condition. But she couldn't convey a proper reaction to it. She looked at a few areas where she remembered playing with Zealia hide and seek. Or where Elijah's first tooth got knocked out when he crashed against the wall. Also where she found Jr.'s hiding spot of sweets under a loose wooden tile. A frown settled on her face when the memories shifted to the last encounter of their family together before the triplets and Oswald were kicked out. For some reason it didn't felt right to be there. She felt as if she were trespassing private property. Helga kept to herself and avoided touching the things that did not belong to her at all. She even out on her slippers to prevent touching the floor.
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary gave a single nod before she stood straight up and spoke* Yeah. *That was all that needed to be said*
hơn một năm qua -Universe_COLA- said…
The entrance to what she had called home before her time at the facility was almost exactly the same. Almost, being that there was an identical staircase that sat on the left side as well. Y'iel led the way down the hall, the floors that their feet walked upon gleaming with cleanliness. One thing that could be noted almost immediately was that there were no light bulbs or normal light switches, and instead the entire ceiling itself seemed to be glowing.
On both sides of the wide hall were doorways, some of them being much larger than others. There were two on each side that led into a kitchen area. Ahead of them, however, was the the only door frame that was of a circular shape and wide. Within the doorway was a portal.

On the walls on either side of the portal were numerous coat-hangers of varying sizes and shoes beneath them, some in which Y'iel took a few moments to tidy up. Her attention shifted back to Helga. "Are you ready?"
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Good job missing me, COLA hơn một năm qua
cosmic_fusions commented…
how was he supposed to respond to that xD hơn một năm qua
Anything but nothing. And you've been skipping Nithloraul for a long time, Jade. bạn get no say in this XD hơn một năm qua
The frail woman held the basket of goods closely, her fingers entwined with the note within it. Her tangled and wet hair covered most of her face as she walked through the clean and spotless halls. She felt... lost. Oddly unwelcomed. She didn't think Wiezen would want anyone in his house in the first place, not even the woman who guided her. Her dull eyes wandered around the mansion, distracted before she accidentally bumped into Y'iel when she'd ask her question. The small bump was enough for her to almost tumble backwards. She shook her head softly. "m-m-my a-apologies Ms. T-Teacher..." She mumbled sadly. But her brows lightly scrunched when she remembered her question. "...r-r-ready?" She repeated curiously.
(4 Days without a post? Is this RP dead? I sure hope so XD)
((This happens all the time. For months even XD It'll never die, Wind.))
(WIEZELGA WASN'T SUPPOSED TO DIE EITHER LIKE WE PROMISED!!!!)
-Universe_COLA- commented…
What..is a Wiezelga? It sounds like something that dies XD hơn một năm qua
But COOLAA... pretty pleease 0:) hơn một năm qua
Nope :P hơn một năm qua
(Damned. Alright, continue. And don't forget Rosemary this time)
Y'iel gave the witch yet another warm smile, her tail swaying slowly. Vague but deeply rooted dimples popped onto her cheeks, and her hazy colored eyes twinkled. "Yes, dear. Ready. We are going to take a trip to see my students. And please, Ms. Quartz, just call me Y'iel if you'd please." She answered, tucking a small note into one of the coats that was hung up. She then took Helga's hand gently and looked to the portal that filled the doorway. But then her eyes went back to Helga, but this time to look her over with wonder.

~

Judissia glanced at Rosemary for a minute or so, a frown on her face while she led the way towards the inn's entrance area for them to start their dreadful journey once again.

Things hadn't exactly been easy for them for the passed three years. She had been forced to make a few decisions that she weren't too fond of, one of them being to use the power of her brand. Of the voice in her head. To rely on it.
They hadn't seen Weiss since they had split back before they had entered Edrain. The twins only had been with them for a short while until they went on their way, and Tali...she didn't even want to think about it. Tali had gone back to Owensport alone. Wulf and Ossiana were gone.

And now they were on their way to do something that she knew was going to be what hit hard. But it had to be done. All she had told Rosemary was that they were making their way towards somewhere hot. Very..very, hot. Which made it all the more dreadful because she wasn't too fond of the heat.
*Rosemary was dead silent, not speaking a word for a moment, until finally, she answered* So when are we going to search for Oasis, Jud?

(Now that you've made me wait, you can't escape me now, COLA)

*Tiger kicked open the door to Wien's office, looking straight ahead as he pointed at Wien. Though a grin was on his face, it was clear that he was far from excited to see Wien as given the tone in his voice as he spoke* Hey, boss. You got something for me to do? You know damn well I can't just stay cooped up in this town doing nothing except watching your guards move back and forth all day. It's dull as hell
Oh yeah? Well consider this an escape XD hơn một năm qua
bạn can't escape from crossing fate hơn một năm qua
Okay, groaning and wanting him to fuck off. Regardless, he's here to make the RP thêm lighthearted hơn một năm qua
Judissia cringed some at this question, remaining silent for the first few seconds after Rosemary had asked her. They had already discussed the subject matter numerous times, and many arguments had been birthed from it. Having to tell Rosemary that Oasis was dead over and over again had brought a sort of numb feeling towards the question.
"Rose, again? We've been over this too many times already. You saw what happened with your own eyes. If anything, we're putting our time towards something more productive this week."
*Rosemary shook her head* Of course I was expecting that answer. But she's stronger than that, and you and I both know that. She wouldn't just die like that. She had to survive. I won't rest until I know what happened to her
"You already know what happened, Ro. We can't keep banking on a chance that she might be alive, and a chance that don't exist on top of that. We have a better chance of finding Weiss cooped off somewhere, or probably even your parents. But right now, we're going to go find her parents and tell them the news if they haven't heard already." Judissia retorted bitterly.
*Rosemary shook her head as Judissia continued to talk. She just looked at her and responded* You don't know she's dead. You're just going off of assumptions. Even if she's dead, I refuse to just give up until I know for sure. That's just how it's gonna be
Judissia let out a long, tedious sigh, her fingers scratching through her hair which had grown out to her shoulder. Which had become an exemption for the moment, considering that she usually kept it cut short so that it wouldn't be in the way. "Going off of assumptions? After seeing an entire country be fuckin' sank by that damn thing that came out of it? After being snatched up by some witch and watching Carlyle have to be kidnapped for our sakes? Yeah Rose, "assumptions". Is that what you're going to tell her parents too? "Oh, don't worry, you're daughter's not dead because I don't think so, teehee~"."
She said with a mocking impression of Rosemary's voice that wasn't too good. Not that she cared, anyways.
*Rosemary was taken aback by Judissia's attitude, but she kept her stern expression as she responded to her* I know Enricho and Ossiana. It may have been years, but I know that they couldn't have lost their faith in their friends and their family. They don't just give up that easily. You don't think the same about Weiss, despite being in there just as deep as she was. Why is it you expect Weiss to have survived as much as Oss if he was in there too?

*Cian walked down the cobblestone streets of Owensport, making his way to the main building at the heart of the city. As he did, words were passed among citizens, of strange happenings coming from the forbidden lands from the south*
"That area where those Owensport soldiers were killed? You can't be serious."
"It's true. Monsters have been emerging from there as we speak"
"I heard about that. Anyone near that place suddenly disappears without a trace. It's scary."
*Cian kept his attention on the road before him, yet his ears couldn't help but pick up the trace of these words among the people. The country, possibly the one where Oasis last went before she disappeared, with the only survivor of her entire group being that one female soldier that came back. Cian was still unsure what had happened, and desired to know more, if only for closure*
last edited hơn một năm qua
"Weiss has magic." Judissia answered. "Weiss also wasn't missing limbs and almost bleeding out. Weiss also didn't have more than one person to fucking worry about, so the question should be why would I NOT expect him to have gotten out of Edrain? Hell if anything, he probably could sense whatever the fuck was in that cathedral before we even got there! The same thing that Carlyle sensed!"
Yeah, and she was still a better fighter than the both of us. *Rosemary spoke in a hushed tone, continuing to doubt whatever Judissia had said about Oasis' fate. She had nothing to base her death on, despite Rosemary not having anything to prove she was alive. For all she knew, her fate was a mystery*
Judissia didn't say anything back towards Rosemary's comment about Oasis being a better fighter than both of them at first. And secretly, she actually disagreed, though she couldn't help but to think back to their previous encounters as enemies and could honestly say that Oasis was a damn good fighter. "Yeah? Well she was also severely handicapped in a place that practically became meant to kill and collapsing in on itself by the time we left. We, who barely managed to get out of there by the skins of our teeth. And lets not forget that Crusader that we had up our asses the entire time," she reminded her.

And the fact that they ran into a few not so friendly soldiers from Owensport right after they had gotten far enough away from Edrain. Apparently their whereabouts had gotten tipped off by someone. Not only that, but the inn that they had been to prior to Edrain had been destroyed, burned down from the top to the bottom.
*Rosemary kept her cold expression, not wavering a bit, before she responded* Believe what you want, but until I know her fate, I'm going to do what I can to find her. You can do what you please, but I won't give up any hope of finding her. Even if she is dead, I won't be satisfied until I can be sure
Okay, off to work. bạn and Jade better be active when I return hơn một năm qua
"You can have fun with that. Not even Tali has gotten any word on Oasis aside from her death. And she was there. You're gonna have to accept that sooner or later." Judissia replied with another sigh. "When you get around to doin' that, I'll be here like always."
"s-s-students...." Helga repeated weakly with a rather confused expression. When she asked her to call her Y'iel again, her ears lowered some. She wasn't used to talking to someone without submissive manners. But the patient was caught off guard when she gripped her hand, and she almost tripped trying to keep up with slow pace Y'iel guided her in. The walking had already tired her even more, and she was still confused if she was allowed to go visit students while wearing a robe. Her dull eyes remained glued to the ground rather than the portal of the woman that looked at her. The tangled nest of her hair helped cover most of her bruised, hollow cheeks and untrimmed eyebrows. Few crusts of dirt were still smudged on her chin along with sand in her eyes, signifying that her bath wasn't enough.
Y'iel's eyes on the other hand, were glued to the portal, and her expression seemed to go into one of concentration; her cheeks puffed out slightly, the twinkle in her eyes growing into a spark.
The doorway-portal shifted, swelling like a bubble, one in which the witch was guided into by Y'iel. Once they were in, the woman whistled.

The door frame stretched, and with it, the portal. Colors began to shift, twisting in contorting until in front of them was a broad bridge with thick marble rails on either side. A short bridge that led to a ledge.
Back and forth drifted large bubbles that reflected the world around them, their only route being the ledge and then higher up into the sky.

"First we'll get you tidied a bit more. I can make you a change of clothes swiftly, and then we'll be on our way.Is that alright with you, Ms. Quartz?" Her ears perked as she awaited a response.
For a second, Helga did not reply to Y'iel's question. She had forgotten her own name, and the formal usage of "Ms. Quartz" was new to her without the r in between the m and s as well. Shyly, the frail woman raised her head and cupped her hands together as she made contact with the woman besides her. "i-i-i-it's y-your d-decision..." She turned back the authority to her as a reply.
Y'iel's head tipped to the side curiously at Helga's response, but made her decision without hesitation as the witch had wished. "Off to the shop we go then. Oh, and you will have to remind me to teach you how to use the Sky Line. I suppose if you are going to be with use you'll definitely need to know how to do so. Come to think of it, I do need to do a bit of extra shopping before the season changes again. Some of the children have appetites the size of giants. Well...one or two of them are giants, actually."

One of the large bubbles drifted down to them, its form wavering. "Have no worries, these are made by the finest magic that a leprechaun's magic could cast. Their Luck has always been such an interesting phenomenon to me." Y'iel said as she once again took the role of being Helga's guide, carefully making the small hop into what would be their transportation into the sky.
At the mentioning of a shop, her ears twitched in their flattened state. She wondered what had happened to her boutique ever since she left. Jr. never spoke about it, but yet everything he told her was a lie. Helga's eyes wavered along with the bubble as it approached them, taking a timid step back. When Y'iel explained the magic behind the bubble, the word she used clicked in the depths of her memory. "W-W-W-wiezen... secretly leprechaun..." She spoke in broken English, but the thought of him helped her calm herself when they hopped into the transportation. She wanted to smile but the corners of her lips seemed to tired to lift.
Y'iel's brows rose some in surprise at what Helga said about Wiezen. "A bit tall for a leprechaun.." She mumbled to herself softly, her eyes gazing up at the ceiling of clouds above them. A small smile graced her lips when they began to drift towards them.

"Which would you prefer: cotton, polyester, wool? I have a variety of materials. I gathered most of them over the last two years. Some of them were quite difficult to acquire due to their rarity." She paused. "I could also craft you something from the clouds as well if you'd like."
"A-a-anger a-and a-accent l-like one..." She released a broken, hoarse and short giggle. Talking about him or her family helped calm herself from her surroundings. It was almost as if she were sane again. She fidgeted with her fingers some with the silence that followed, but cringed when Y'iel broke it. Cotton, polyester, wool? Clouds? The options overwhelmed her.

*cue link*

Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds. Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds. Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds. Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds. Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds.Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds. Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds. Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds. Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds. Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds. Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds.

The woman's breathing accelerated as the options unwantedly repeated in her mind with a deep, eerie-like voice. She could feel the aching of her heart beat fast, provoking the pounding in her head. Her grip on Y'iel loosened because of her sweaty palm, and like a heavy weight, her arm dropped to her side lazily.

Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds. Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds. Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds. Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds. Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds.Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds. Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds. Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds. Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds. Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds. Cotton, polyester, wool, clouds

The volume of the voice in her head increased, and a red hue of heat on her cheeks appeared. She felt her windpipe constrict, and her whimpers became choked squeals. Her vision blurred as well, and Y'iel's figure became abstract art of crooked lines and triangles.

COTTON, POLYESTER, WOOL, CLOUDS! COTTON, POLYESTER, WOOL, CLOUDS! COTTON, POLYESTER, WOOL, CLOUDS! COTTON, POLYESTER, WOOL, CLOUDS! COTTON, POLYESTER, WOOL, CLOUDS! COTTON, POLYESTER, WOOL, CLOUDS! COTTON, POLYESTER, WOOL, CLOUDS! COTTON, POLYESTER, WOOL, CLOUDS! COTTON, POLYESTER, WOOL, CLOUDS! COTTON, POLYESTER, WOOL, CLOUDS! COTTON, POLYESTER, WOOL, CLOUDS! COTTON, POLYESTER, WOOL, CLOUDS!

Her trembling hands went to cover her ears as she pulled her knees against her chest on the ground. She gripped on her pointy, crooked ears and began tugging on them in attempt to rip them out.
"M-Ms.Quartz?!" Y'iel exclaimed in surprise at the sudden happening. She quickly went to cradle the witch within her arms the best she could while pulling her hands away from her ears. "Ms.Quartz--Ms.Quartz you need to calm down, you have gotten yourself worked up!" She spoke urgently, but the smooth, soft touch to her voice was one that remained regardless. She placed her hand on the witch's cheek and spoke something in a language that could only be described as a warm whisper. Her voice was like a blanket.

"It will be alright, Ms. Quartz. Everything will be fine." She said momentarily in english, her eyes were filled with worry, but her words with confidence. "Remember, you are safe here. Safe."
Helga's tears and mucus drenched Y'iel's outfit as she cradled her closely. Y'iel could feel every bone in the woman's emaciated body tremble despite the warmth she provided her. She twisted and turned within her grip, choked screaming unwillingly escaping her mouth until she strained her vocal cords–something she did often at the asylum with every panic attack. Her hands still fidgeted around freely which confused her because at this point she would've been restrained with tight cuffs. The soft touch of her palm against her cheek made Helga shriek in pain and her eyes fill with terror. Any affection of love was now pain to her because for over two dreadful years, neglect was all she knew and warmth was abnormal.

"It will be alright, Ms. Quartz. Everything will be fine." Were the exact words she heard before her body experienced wave after wave of electrocution back in the asylum. Fine was still having vision after being poked in the eye with several needles of different girths. Alright was losing sense in only one side of the face after trephination.

Helga breathed heavily into Y'iel's collarbone, her nail-less fingers attempting to dig into her back after they failed to reopen the wounds on her wrists. She rested her heavy head on her shoulder, her breathing trying to go back to its regular state. It took her a few minutes to recover from the unexpected panic attack.
*Rosemary was dead silent at her response, still unable to accept what she was saying as truth, and unable to believe she would give up so easily. She just crossed her arms and continued* If you were so sure she was dead, why wait three years to let her parents know what I'm sure Owensport soldiers would've told them in a few months?

*Tiger lit a cigarette as he sat down in one of the chairs in Wien's office, taking notice of the many guards that continued to look on at him with disgust and offense. He let out a puff of smoke as he spoke* You're boys don't seem too fond of me, Wien. I don't come off as offensive, do I?
give up xD hơn một năm qua
Okay, give up reviving Wizelga XD hơn một năm qua
no :( hơn một năm qua
Then I refuse to give up XD hơn một năm qua
"The same reason I waited damn near twenty helping you look for someone that you had made up your mind was dead from the start. Because I care." Judissia answered sharply. "But sometimes I have to stop doin' that to help you get the idea."

~

And for all that it was worth, Y'iel didn't mind it at all. When Helga's tears and snot began to dirty her outfit, she only began to stroke her hair softly in silence. Her presence alone seemed to sing in a way that was unable to be explained with the use of words alone. Even when the witch shrieked at her touch, she gave a caring smile to her, for she saw through her own eyes a spirit that had been worn, beaten, and broken. Neatness turned into a mess. A radiant light now dimmed. "You are not in that place anymore.." She said softly in just above a whisper.

The clouds seem to stretch upwards until they burst through them and into what appeared to be another world entirely. One that floated within the skies peacefully, and soon, they were being dropped off onto one of the platforms of shimmering grass and stone built themselves in front of them. On the largest platform sat a house of bold colors and misshapen portions that seemed to fit perfectly with the house's structure. The house, which seemed more like a miniature castle than anything.

And with their arrival there, only then did Y'iel's attention switch from Helga momentarily, giving her a few more minutes to catch her breath.
 "The same reason I waited damn near twenty helping bạn look for someone that bạn had made up your min
*Rosemary could not believe the words she was hearing. She scoffed before responding* So there was no way for Oasis to have survived that, but my mother and my family had a chance of surviving Macross and everything hunting them! For fucks sake, we never even searched for Oasis. We just went on ahead after you decided that looking would be a waste of time.
"There was literally NO TRACE left Rose, what the hell else do you want?!" Judissia exclaimed. "At least with your parents there were a few places that we could check still, or a couple of things still left that we tried to track them from. There is NOTHING that insinuates that she's even a little alive. Even if she DID manage to survive having a country dumped on her, the Crusader was still a part of the equation and that bitch was persistent as all out hell. Come on Ro, think! There is NOTHING that says that she is alive and everything that points to her death. And until something that's actually legit comes to surface, we'll keep moving."
*Rosemary was now completely silent, not a word coming from her. She just stared forward, not saying anymore on the matter*
Judissia had fallen silent as well, only throwing an off glance towards Rosemary before speaking. "You should be thinking about what you're going to say to Ossiana and her husband." And that was the last thing she spoke on pertaining to Oasis before her mind started to wander off into their own troubles.
*Rosemary remained quiet, no longer speaking or trying to talk back. She just remained silent*
Judissia didn't say much of anything else herself, or at least not to Rosemary. Most of it consisted of only curses and mumbles that were created from the thoughts that went through her head. Lately, she had been having a hard time coming to terms with things. She had finally come around to seeing that regardless of how long ago it had been that the day Macross had came into her life and tore it apart, it still haunted her.

She wondered where Carlyle was. If she was alright. She wondered where Weiss had gone off to now, or even what the twins were up to. Or how Tali was holding up. So many things came, one after another.

And over the passed few years, not even Eros was as present as she had been been before. In fact, Eros rarely spoke, or even asked for control of Rosemary's body, though it was still obvious that she was there. But what could be felt the most was her swelling anger, every time Oasis was mentioned in a conversation. Especially the ones about if she was alive or not.
*Rosemary long stopped speaking to Eros. She once asked if she believed her, but when she rarely heard her speak, she gave up entirely. She didn't know whether Eros agreed with her or not or if she had decided if Oasis was dead or alive*
As Judissia and Rosemary were making their way out of town, a pair of blue eyes stared at their backs, watching. For a moment, even though she didn't say anything to let it be known, Eros took control of Rosemary's legs suddenly and brought her to a stop and turning her around. Using Rosemary's eyes, she scanned over the area around them, shifting around the people that joined them in going back and forth, travelers and merchants alike. But after a few seconds, she gave Rosemary back control and allowed her to continue with Judissia.
-
As Judissia and Rosemary were making their way out of town, a pair of dark hazel-brown eyes stared at their backs, watching. A hand clenched into a fist. "When?"

"A time and a place there will be, as it is for all things. But for now, we have no choice but to continue to be patient. It seems that the masking of our presence was successful for now."
*Rosemary couldn't help but yelp in surprise as Eros suddenly took control of her. She tried to fight back for control as she thought* What the hell, Eros!?
Eros didn't still didn't respond at all to Rosemary's exclamation, and instead only let out a long, internal sigh in which nothing came afterwards aside from dead silence.

Judissia had turned some at the sound of Rosemary's yelp, her hand already going to her sword out of what she could no longer distinguish as instinct or just paranoia until she saw that nothing seemed to be actually...wrong.
*Rosemary just gave a silent, "Tch" as she got no response from Eros. She just kept moving forward, already exhausted by everyone's presence*
While they were exiting the town that they had sought refuge in for a few days, the external silence extended between Judissia and Rosemary. However, the internal silence within Rosemary was broken when Eros finally spoke in a tired, angry mutter.
"I miss Oasis..." The first words she had said to anyone in nearly an entire two years.
*Rosemary's expression shifted to frustration as Eros spoke up about Oasis. And yet, her thoughts were somber* Yeah, I do too
Helga refused to look anywhere else, and instead kept her head buried into the crevices of Y'iel's thighs. Her arms kept themselves wrapped around her waist, holding her closely as if letting go would lose her forever. She sobbed quietly onto her dress, her whole body trembling at what had just happened.
Eros was silent again for another while before she came around to speaking again. "...I miss a lot of things...and it..it doesn't feel right without her here." She said bitterly, mumbling.

~

Y'iel continued to try to be Helga's source of comfort, allowing the witch to hold on to her for as long as she needed to.

And then, at first, it seemed as if the ground started to shift away from them every so slightly until their feet began to leave it slowly but surely. And within the next five seconds, the tips of their toes were parting with the ground. "Here, let me relieve the stress on your legs. You must be tired, yes? Would you like to rest yourself first? We can pick up where we left off tomorrow if you'd like."
*Rosemary gave a somber nod, before she thought* I know what you mean... But what can we do? I want to believe she's alive. I Want to keep believing that she is still out there, somewhere, but what can we do to prove it
'And we can't go back to Edrain, because there is no more Edrain to go back to." And she didn't want to, but she knew that Rose was right. They had nothing backing them accept for hope. Hope that was at its wits end. "Maybe...do you think that Lydia and her pack would be willing to help us look any?"

~

"Are you certain that this is the correct location? I tire of this cat and mouse search."

"Be quiet. We need their help, and I'm pretty certain that you understand that as well otherwise you wouldn't have followed me, nor agreed to help. But to answer that question, yes. I am pretty sure no one else here has...that."

There was a hard knock on the side of Oswald's ship after the short conversation between the two voices, leaving only silence afterwards. That is, until a bottle arched from the air and crashed into the deck of the ship, a small rolled up note beginning to roll itself from its bundle.
*Rosemary gave it some thought, before she came to an answer* I want to say yes, but they've already done so much for us. It just wouldn't feel right

*Franziska sat on the deck of the ship, singing, before she heard the sound of the glass shattering and she fell on her back in shock* AH! Are we under attack!?
*Oswald stepped out of his cabin, taking notice as Franziska was in a sort of panic, before he walked over to the pile of glass with the note in the center. He carefully picked it up and read the contents inside*