windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 9437

hơn một năm qua -Universe_COLA- said…
Sigmano placed his hands on her shoulders and looked at her, his mouth a straight line, and the eyes behind his blindfold staring into hers, though they couldn't be seen of course. "Listen to me, principessa. You must keep yourself in the right state of mind, do not fuel them. The Others tell me that it is Ntholoruli, Keeper of Woe. I will go to it myself and attempt to lure it away if I can, but I cannot promise you this. You both must flee, far away from here."
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
*Ophelia was already starting to shake once Sigmano placed his hands on her shoulders. She tried to listen to him, but her mind was still in a panic at the dire situation. Once he was finished, she sighed and gave a nod, before she turned to Layla's room. She opened the door in a quick motion* Sorry not to knock, Layla, but we have to leave right now
Sigmano stood there for a moment, his brows furrowing in deep thought as his head turned slowly like he was scanning the house. He felt a sharp stab within his conscious that made him grasp his head again while going where Ophelia had gone, still dressed in nothing but a towel and now his equipment. "Have you a horse?" He asked urgently.
*Ophelia was trying to discuss the situation to Layla when Sigmano came in. She shook her head at his question* No, but we have means of teleportation.
"Good." Sigmano nodded. "That will do, but only for a short amount of time. You should search for Flynn immediately." He spoke with urgency, but somehow was remaining calm as well. "I will do what I can to ensure that this house remains standing." He said before turning and going towards the door.
*Ophelia gave a nod* I understand. But don't risk your life for this place. If the fight becomes too much, just do what you can to survive. I will return with Flynn when I can, Sigmano
Sigmano stopped at the door. "I've lost my home and everything that within my homelands, Ophelia." He said. "If I can prevent this home of the Flynn from being destroyed, then so it shall be."

The outline of a dark shadow could now be noticed when it started to creep closer towards the house, the light from the sun dimming severely in the area. A crackle came from every window within the house, cracks slowly spiderwebbing across the glass in jagged lines. The window in Layla's room seemed to push inwards abnormally like a hand pushing into plastic before it shattered, along with all of the other windows in the house; a disgusting, gurgling groan that sounded as if an entire city of people were drowning drifted into the home, the pitch of it at an impossible low that no mere creature should have been able to reach.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Well look at that, a broken window. Sigmano already fucked up on his promise XD hơn một năm qua
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Broken WINDOWS. And besides, he đã đưa ý kiến he wouldn't let the house be destroyed, not be captain Save A Window XD hơn một năm qua
No dignity indeed XD She should dig herself some. *badum tsss* hơn một năm qua
*Ophelia lept back from the window, and by subconscious instinct, was prepared to draw her blade, but stopped herself when her eyes went back to Sigmano and Layla. She reached into her carrying bag and took out the teleportation potion, placing it into Layla's hands, before speaking to her* Okay, just think of any city that is anywhere but around here. Anywhere that's far enough and drink the potion. Please hurry, Layla
I forgot the one city that is basically this RPs hubworld hơn một năm qua
...Retractable...what..in the living, dying, not breathing, unnatural, Nithloraul manipulated FUCK XD hơn một năm qua
I don't know. I'm making this far worse than it will probably be XD hơn một năm qua
At the sort of better end of things, Judissia had slapped some of the money they still had left from before Gratryn down onto the counter along with a bit of extra for the damages that had been done to the bathroom. The extra only came due to her mind being somewhere else completely. There was too much that she had to think about at once. One, how they were going to get more money. Two, where they would have to go and what they would have to do to lay low. Three, how long they had before they would end up running into Owensport soldiers. Four, what she was going to do to Kahni when she found her, if she ever did. And the list stretched on.
As she and Rose left the Inn, two horses awaited them, ones that she had bought for their travels to Camelynn.

But there was also a third one that hadn't been there before, a ashen grey stallion that was in the prime of its health. And with it, it's owner. Weiss.

~

"Yes, do hurry." Sigmano said, giving one last look at Ophelia. But when he did so, the eyes beneath the blindfold seem to meet hers, and time felt as if it stopped around them. As if it were only him and her there. It was a strange feeling, but one that felt like it was drawing them to one another, causing him to take a step towards her until there was another groan that shook the entire house this time. He turned on his heels and disappeared from the room, going back down the hall and bursting out the door, coming to a dead stop, his head slowly lifting towards the sky as shade slowly swallowed the house and land around it for mile after mile after mile.

The creature--no, the thing that floated above, let out a monstrous screech, winds that were overwhelmed with the smell of rotting fish. The lump filled bottom of it's body was white, the upper half a nasty color of blue against its skin that almost would have made it look like a diseased, beyond mutated shark. But this wasn't the case, for it had no eyes, it's wide open mouth displaying curving claw like teeth that protruded from oddly pink, healthy looking gums. Flimsy fins identical to the longer and shorter ones that stretched from different sections of its aquatic body swayed in all directions in a tedious squirm above it's mouth, some sort of lures attached to each one of them. Words that could break a mental state in half breathed from its open mouth.

"𝕳𝕺 𝕺𝕰𝖂 𝕾𝕴 𝕰𝕸 𝕽𝖀𝕺𝖄 𝕽𝕺𝕴𝖁𝕬𝕾"

It's inscrutable words brought sorrow and distress crashing down into the atmosphere, forcing falling tears into the eyes of all who had the misfortune of it's voice reaching their ears.

(Ntholoruli, Bringer of Woe)
 At the sort of better end of things, Judissia had slapped some of the money they still had left from
That's a lot bạn added.... Still fucking stuck, though XD hơn một năm qua
I know XD I just felt the need to add shit. hơn một năm qua
There, now we can continue with something else while we wait for Nephrite. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua cosmic_fusions said…
(what the hell, COLA stop fucking destroying my houses GTFO! And no, fuck Oasis, Layla was meant to have hers. Also, stop making Two such a twat with magic because I know Bonnus is going to blame her for that bullshit.)

Layla's widened eyes began to water forcefully when the atmosphere darkened because of the creature's words. She stared at Ophelia's teleportation vial before smacking it out of her hands, rubbing at her silver-blue eyes some. "Are you CRAZY?!?! We're not leaving him here!" She pointed Sigmano. "We can help him. U-U-Umm, you're good with your sword, and I-I have... --a pan!"

As soon as her magic was stripped away, Helga felt immediately weary, small bags growing beneath her eyes and her face paling some. As if she were aging slightly. She found herself having to flap her wings harder in order to stay afloat. But then her eyes shot open in realization, and she turned the opposite way. She bolted through the air and landed on the ground, her eyes witnessing Wiezen fall from the magic bubble she kept him in that was no longer there. Though she held her arms up to catch him, her lover fell on top of the witch who no longer had her supernatural strength. She grunted some in pain at the heavy weight, assuming a rib of hers had been broken. She struggled to get free, dragging Wiezen rather than carrying him now as she returned to where she last saw Two. "Twoo! Listen to me! Y-You need to take control! YOU are the one in charge! If thee doesn't control the magic then it WILL control you! Tell it what you want now. Tell it you want to be put DOWN."
Jade, please tell me bạn disagree with COLA's fetish XD hơn một năm qua
And Nephrite, she still had hers FIRST so go get mined XD hơn một năm qua
STOP! COLA, this needs to just stop and die XD hơn một năm qua
*Ophelia hurried over to grab the vial of the potion, juggling it a little a to not let it smash into the ground before she caught it in her hands and hurried back to Layla* Layla, I understand you want to help, but we cannot risk letting you get hurt. We need to take you out of here. That... thing is nothing like you or even I have seen before. We cannot fight this thing. Sigmano is the only one with any chance at slaying it. We will return to help him, but you need to get out of here. This is not your fight, Layla. Flynn would never want you to get involved in any of this. He wants you to be safe
Two was still staring at the building that she was pretty much now convinced would have splattered her all over it if she wouldn't have stopped in time when she heard Helga speak from below. She gulped hard, more afraid to try to do anything else now than she was of being up so high in the air. Her mouth of dry, and hesitant was an understatement to describe how she felt about trying to control this sudden magic that she thought Helga had given her. "C-can't you just...just TAKE IT OUT!?"
She began to think back to how it had been before when her own magic was still there and started to concentrate as hard as she could, straining on the thought of being on the ground. "D-d-down?" She said in more of a questioning manner than a command and squeezed her eyes closed tightly, waiting for the worst to happen. It seemed like eternity went by that she felt herself still floating, her head beginning to throb. Was it not working?
Little did she know, she had started to slowly float down towards the ground, blotches of green appearing on her skin. When she opened her eyes, she was surprised to see that she was just above the ground. That is, until the aura around her suddenly dispersed, leaving her to fall flat on her face with a oof!.

~

Sigmano stared up at the otherworldly creature, unfazed by the the sound of its voice as it groaned in the atmosphere. At first, he didn't move at all, his towel blowing in the foul smelling wind, his nose crinkling in disgust as the stench entered into his nostrils. "Your kin smelled much worse. Especially when they died." He drew his pistol from it's holster and slowly tugged the thick blindfold from his face for the first time since he had gotten there while the creature known as Ntholoruli swam higher into the air before diving down towards both him and the house.

However, Ntholoruli seemed to reel back for a moment at the sight of something, curving its body to where it traveled in a swirl and back into a float. It let out another short lived ferocious screech at him. And again, it spoke in it's incomprehensible language of choppy gargled noise. "𝕺𝕺𝕺𝕺𝖀𝖀𝖀𝖀𝖀𝖀𝖄𝖄𝖄𝖄𝖄𝖄"

Sigmano's now glared at the creature with radiating blue eyes that no human being should have possessed, his irises split into three other ones in both of his eyes. He had heard Layla and Ophelia speaking through the window and yelled to them. "Go, get out of here now! Veloce veloce!"

(The Eyes of the Others)
 Two was still staring at the building that she was pretty much now convinced would have splattered he
When the aura dispersed, Helga gasped for air when she felt it return into her veins. She now carried Wiezen with ease, her broken rib cracking back into place as she ran towards Two. The witch leaned down and helped the girl up, checking her for any injuries and stroking her cheeks like a mother would. "Darling, are thee alright? Are thee hurt?"

Layla's mouth fell agape when her eyes saw the unique ones of Sigmano. That did not look anything human-related. She seemed to mumble something under her breath before she took Ophelia's hand and dragged her out the door and down the stairs.
*Ophelia was taken by surprise as she was pulled, trying to pull away from Layla's grasp* Layla, we need to leave at once. Where are we going?!
Despite landing on top of Helga, and even being dragged afterwards, Wiezen remained in the state he was in prior. Eyes rolled back, not really doing anything but being unconscious.

Two groaned some as she was helped up from the ground, a bruise on her forehead from where it had smacked into the ground. She rubbed at it, mumbling something about how it hurt until it gradually began to fill better when the green that had appeared on her skin had now started to sink down into it and disappear. Unknown to her though, the bruise had healed when that had happened. Her headache was still there though. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. My head just hurts some is all. No broken stuff. At least...I hope not." She answered, now checking herself for anything just in case.

~

The massive entity that was Ntholoruli began to inhale through it's open mouth, the air in front of it becoming a vacuum that then twisted in a tornado like fashion, the clouds from the sky swirling down and seeping through some of the gaps in its jaggedly curved teeth.

Sigmano acted quickly, hoping that Ophelia and Layla were getting out of the area, and ran towards the creature, gunshots from his revolver almost like a cannon as crystal shard like bullets were fired from it, piercing through one of the fins of the creature as he sought to keep it distracted. He moved as fast as he could away from the house, catching the detail of the dark colored cyst like substance that had started growing all over the ground underneath the creature while he ran under it.

Ntholoruli's body turn in a way that made the muscle and tissue under it's thick skin shift in a spasm, the floating mass twisted alarmingly quickly for its size and maneuvering itself to where it's head faced the tiny figure beneath it. It let out a concentrated screech at volumes high enough to tear the ground asunder, the earth rupturing immediately and rising in a tsunami of dirt and rock and the dark grey tumors that had began to grow rapidly over the area like a disease.
Helga curled a strand of Two's short hair behind her ear as she rubbed at the bruise that was no longer there upon her forehead. "Huh..." She mumbled. A look of utter confusion hit her face, but she shook her head in order to check for anymore injuries. She gave a small sigh of relief. "My apologies... I shouldn't have shared over 2,000 years of magic with thee."

Layla ignored Ophelia on her way down from the stairs, still stunned by the sight. She couldn't even speak as she drug down her friend with her.
Jade, if she's going for her motorcycle, I'm gonna make Ophelia Slash her fucking tires XD hơn một năm qua
Because teleportation is faster than motorcycle hơn một năm qua
*Ophelia was about ready to shout to get Layla's attention, and she pulled her arm away and grabbed hold of Layla* Layla, answer me. If you don't have a plan, then you need to take this potion and head to the city, do you understand? We can't do anything else

*Franziska stepped onto the, giving a joyful pant as she had arrived, having run all the way through town to reach the place. She turned to Flynn with a smile* This place is amazing, Flynn. We need to come back here when you have the time
"I-it's okay, it's my fault for being stupid and not knowing how to control magic." Two responded with a wince, gripping her head some as she felt a throbbing pulse within her temples. A glow flashed in her eyes, and her legs wobbled a little. She had started to sweat some, and she felt tired. "A-alright..that way." She pointed in the direction that they were supposed to be going in.

~

Sigmano ran as hard as he could, but realized quickly that he wasn't going to outrun the large wave that already started to overshadow him within seconds of its creation. He stopped and turned around, his eyes gaining a more intense glow as the 50 ft violently uplifted tide of earth crashed down upon him, swallowing him from sight. But not before he had chanted something quickly in a language that was similar to the one that Ntholoruli had spoke in. "𝔗𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖎 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖎 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖎"

With the crashing of the tsunami of ground, an additional shock-wave was thrown in all directions on impact, a forceful hurricane of air shifting for a short distance, though before it could reach the house, something made it fall short and come to a stop.
Helga frowned when she witnessed Two's pain in her temples. "No... It's not okay.... Something is... off." She said, her ears perking lightly when she saw the glow in her eyes. She released a small sigh when she pointed at the correct location, but gave a nod. She couldn't wait to just get the donut and get everything over with.

"No!" Was all that Layla said before releasing Ophelia from her grip. She ran to the kitchen and retrieved a leather bag before dashing toward the underground basement of her house, easily unlocking it by knowing the code to get in, numbers she shouldn't even know in the first place.
Why does Flynn hoặc Franziska hoặc Layla have a fucking Batcave under their house XD hơn một năm qua
...can't deny that XD hơn một năm qua
Exactly. Don't bạn worry, Cian's true reason for being in Owensport will make sense soon enough hơn một năm qua
*Ophelia ran after Layla, shouting to her* Layla, where are you going!? You have to listen to your elders, young lady! *She ran after her, trying to catch up to her*

Uh... Flynn *Franziska's eyes were locked on a figure staring out to the ocean. It was hard to get a good look from where they are, but some things were to be noted of the figure. It's ears were pointed, and it's skin was deathly pale, like that of a corpse. All that was made clear was that, whatever was on the beach, was not human*
The ground above the cave, or rather the ceiling, shook harshly being that the commotion going on was just above, the rumbling beginning to grow rather quickly as if an earthquake were starting to come into the making. Ntholoruli's ferocious outburst of screeching could be heard very clearly, even underground.

~

"O-Off?" Two questioned, but she brushed it off when they started on their way again. But before they went too far, she ended up turning back around and going back. And what she did next was apologize to the people that she had ran into, and the stand owners whose products she had ended up ruining when she flew through them. Her ears were lowered, and her head was low as she gave apologetic bows, even when some of them cursed at her. There were a few who were a bit more lenient, and accepted her apology.

And then she rejoined Helga for them to continue on their way. She tried to put some briskness into her pace, but she just ended up stumbling, her movements becoming more sluggish.
As Two apologized, she noticed that all the destroyed stands and broken windows slowly but surely began to return back to its original state, a pink aura of magic surrounding the objects turning back in time. What was shattered became brand new and all food was rid from the dirt it got covered in. Helga waited for Two to return, tapping her foot in slight impatience. She continued her walk once she arrived, hurrying a little in her pace. Her mouth opened briefly as if she were to say something, but it closed moments after and she remained silent.

"You're not even old!" Layla shouted as her voice became inaudible when she went inside the basement. She tugged on a rope that lit the room immediately, her sparkling eyes coming to view with the multiple books and colorful jars of potions and ingredients that surrounded her. She immediately began to stack things into her bag she'd gotten from the kitchen.

Flynn's eyes squinted as it viewed the strange creature ahead of him. His hands remained in his pockets, not bothered in the slightest. His voice did not hold any worry when he spoke, rather it was just gloomy and stern as always. "Go." He told her.
...... Okay, Jade. bạn get a pass with this hidden cave XD hơn một năm qua
*Ophelia turned Layla around to speak with her, trying to stop whatever she was doing* Just what are you doing, Layla? If you are thinking about fighting, forget it. If I, someone who has been dealing with these creatures for twenty years, does not know how to fight them yet, what makes you believe that you have a chance of even harming it

*Franziska shook her head* Sorry, Flynn, but not this time. We stick together. Don't try to be a hero and do this by yourself. Besides, if it was a creature, it would've already tried to attack us-
I can hear you, you know
*The voice of the figure in front of them was sly, soothing, yet haunting all at once. It was a feminine voice, but the tone of it, it's way of speaking, it was all too familiar to Flynn. The figure turned around, it's arms crossed, and finally, it revealed itself to them. Her pale skin, her white hair, and her red eyes that almost appeared to be glowing. She wore a black, royal dress, but no socks or shoes. Just bare feet. She looked at Flynn and she gave him a smile, before speaking in a familiar tone of voice* Sorry we met like this at such a bad time, Flynn. I am sure you are just full of questions right now
*The figure knew his name, knew his struggles, as if it knew everything about him. Flynn knew exactly who this was*

(Picture of Nithloraul, True Form)
 *Ophelia turned Layla around to speak with her, trying to stop whatever she was doing* Just what are
cosmic_fusions commented…
ew xD hơn một năm qua
...Not of the entire RP, but thêm alpha male than Flynn. That is acceptable, and he will be respected. hơn một năm qua
Hmm. Then we shall see what comes in the oncoming future hơn một năm qua
It took them a while longer compared to when they were on the Firebrick Road to get closer to the center of town being that not only were the crowds thicker within Hai Shang, but more frantic, people moving from left to right and north and south and all over the place. Black smiths, jewelers, bakers, all sorts of places made themselves known around them. There were bookstores, some of them also libraries, lantern sellers, clothing shops.

And the people of the town were came in just as much of a variety as everyone else. A friendly arachnid passed them by, and though Two waved politely, she stiffened at the very sight of it. Curious, but those were a big NO in her book. A gorgon couple passed them by as well, and she caught sight of some of the street performers, the music from the ones with instruments causing her ears to twitch.

Then they finally came to a stop, and Two looked up at a bakery, the Dodo Dough. Unlike any other sort of bakery, this one was fashioned as a large and spacious looking brick house, all of its delicious aromas pouring from the cylinder shaped chimney on its roof.
"Ta-da! The bakery of all bakeries!"
"You're even uglier than I imagined." Flynn answered with a blank expression, his voice monotone and dull. He checked on the watch on his wrist before rolling his eyes. "Great, you've wasted exactly 46 minutes and 32 seconds of this mission." His eyes squinted before he turned around. "Let's go, Franziska, we have a girl to find."

"Uuuuuhhhhh, but mayyybee we can blast it to an alternate universe!" Layla suggested as she stuffed the bag some more. "Besides, if it's going to destroy this house, we can't let my parents' work go to waste!" She said.

The witch paid no attention to the creatures that passed them by, mostly because they were common to see in her life... or at least in her old one. Dating gorgons was not the best choice she'd ever made in her life. Helga's nose twitched some as her nostrils inhaled the scent of the delicious baked goods emitting from the brick house building. Instead of answering to Two's statement, she remained silent and instead opened the door for her.
I fucking hate Flynn even more, and I never thought that was possible XD hơn một năm qua
*Franziska stared at the Nithloraul and placed her hands on her own cheeks in surprise* Oh my goodness, you look gorgeous
*The Nithloraul gave a chuckle, the sound of it resonating through both of them with a cold feeling before she spoke* I'm glad you think so, Fran. It's good that we can finally talk. I've always enjoyed your company far more than Flynns. You had to deal with just as much, and yet you didn't resort to being a miserable waste like Flynn *She turned to Flynn, her expression changing to a more serious one* But I wouldn't recommend you leave. I didn't come to waste your time. There is a reason why I have come to you like this. You need me in this form. The Terpitude has returned, and if you thought the Servants were bad, then you should be prepared for something far worse

No, Layla! *Ophelia shouted. She had to try and convince her that it was a fruitless mission, that what she planned to do was for nothing* That is not anything you've seen before. Basic weaponry like what you have will not work. This is something only your father or anyone with his powers can kill. You will only be throwing yourself into it's line of sight. We have to leave this area and come back when Flynn has returned. Do you understand, Layla
No mother fucker, it was already đã đưa ý kiến that Nithloraul didn't know about their return either xD hơn một năm qua
Yeah, but the Nithloraul is a dirty fucking liar too hơn một năm qua
Remember, she (Can't call The Nithloraul IT anymore) really likes to mess with everyone hơn một năm qua
Two stared at the open door for a moment, seeming to be lost until she looked at Helga, then back at the open door before walking in. As soon as they walked through the door, there was a lane set up by short gold colored poles that led further into the link of the bakery, and that was only the first room of choice to pick goods from. The counter was to the left where customers were ordering their freshly baked sweets, and there were shelves full of baked breads and pastries in every corner of the area, ready to be taken up and begging to be eaten.

There was a woman behind the counter with neon purple hair, a pair of glasses occasionally being pushed up the bridge of her nose as she spoke to the customers with a friendly smile and a bubbly attitude towards everyone that came to fulfill their orders from the menu, taking up the duty of retrieving them for them and packaging each and every one neatly.

~

As Layla and Ophelia were arguing over what they were going to do, the second large tremor caused pieces of the underground lair to fall apart slightly, Ntholoruli's shrieking bringing woe onto the atmosphere once more, heavier than the previous time.
Yeah, it's almost as if Rape Baby was a big mistake XD hơn một năm qua
"Oh, ha ha ha, great!" Flynn chuckled dryly and sarcastically. "You really can't even come bearing good news, huh?" His menacing eyes only squinted more. "Needing you in this form? You might as well should've turned into the lying rat that you are." He blinked.

Layla's nose scrunched when she was yelled at. "Why do you guys make my father do everything? When we can do it ourselves?" Her lips quivered some, but she shook her head moments after.

Helga's eyes wandered around the beautiful scenery of the bakery, the scent of the delicious baked goods becoming stronger once she entered. Her eyes interlocked with a few people staring at her carry a full grown sleeping man. Although, she didn't care. She told Two to get whatever she wanted while she went to get a couple things for herself and Wiezen when he awoke.
*The Nithloraul gave a loud bit of laughter before she responded* Oh, but I do come with good news. As dire as things have become, you can take solace in the fact that I am no longer in your head. You still carry the powers that I granted upon you as long as I remain in this world, but you don't have to hear me talk to you ever again, at least not without invading your privacy. And, I am going to help you kill the Servants and Terpitude. Now we have two people who can kill them. Surely, that must give you some relief. Unless you choose to continue this miserable behavior of yours

*Ophelia looked at the ground. She was hoping that she would never have to answer this question. She looked up at Layla and answered* I hate that we have to use Flynn for this. I never wanted him to be a part of this. I wanted him to be happy, to live the life he wanted. But he was the only one who could do the things he could. This isn't something we could. I am just a distraction, nothing else but that. Flynn is the only one capable of killing them... I'm sorry, Layla, but we cannot stay here. I will explain more when we are out of here. You have to trust me on this

*Cian was walking along with the group, giving a tired yawn as he looked at the sky. It was still morning, and he was starting to become drowsy. He turned to the man in front of the group and spoke* S when will we arrive in Owensport, sir? I've never been there before, and as you can imagine, I am quite curious about it. A city run by a noble family. I've never heard of such a thing before
Two was looking around in amazement, now noticing how many different varieties and options there were to choose from now that she wasn't being rushed in and rushed straight back out. She was finally getting a good look around, but was barely getting to the other side of the shop when her ears perked at the sound of her name being called.

"Hey, Two! Yoohoo~!"

Two's ears twitched, remaining perked as she turned to see who had called her name so suddenly, only to see that it was the woman behind the counter, who waved at her before motioning her over while multitasking with the orders and wrapping of goods. She looked in both directions, not sure at first before inching over to the counter, tapping her fingers together.
"H-Hello...I didn't think you remembered me." She said when she got there.

The woman giggled, placing her hand to her lips. She tipped her head to the side slightly while bagging a few items. Her pale skin seemed to bring out the radiance of her hair, her frilly white shirt looking to be the perfect pair to the black skirt that was paired with it, both bringing out every last curve on her small but eye fulfilling body. "Of course I wouldn't forget the bakery's most valuable window shopper." She said teasingly.

Two blinked some in confusion. "I'm...valuable? H-huh? I..I don't shop for windows..."

The woman came to a stop to look at her with a raised perfectly arched eyebrow. She couldn't help but end up laughing, the sound of her laughter rambunctious when she saw how serious Two seemed to be about her comment. "Don't worry about it darling, it was only a small razzing." She smiled. "I see you got to come all by yourself today, or at least with someone else other than the Professor I presume. I don't think I've ever properly had the opportunity to introduce myself. I am Alzulla Grant." The woman introduced herself. "Say, the woman you came in with just now, the one with the man, is that your mother? She's just as beautiful as you are!"

Two's eyebrows raised in surprise, a small blush coming to her face. But then her ears lowered. "N-No...she's a nice lady that I'm showing around today. And that man is her husband, Mr. Quartz. I'm supposed to be taking her to the Professor so that she can have a look a Mr. Quartz."

~

Name: Alzulla Grant

Race: Human

Two was looking around in amazement, now noticing how many different varieties and options there were
RARITY IS THAT bạn hơn một năm qua
also, i don't trust this ALZULla gal xD hơn một năm qua
You're gonna have to wait and see just like Wind XD hơn một năm qua
"As long as you remain in this world, huh?" A small, almost invisible grin came upon his face. "You're saying there's a way to forever remove thee from this planet?"

"W-What if that THING destroys the house though? I need to take everything I can with me, especially my parents' work!" She had already filled her bag with strange items that surrounded her and Ophelia. And then her eyes shot open. "---MY MOTORCYCLE!" She had invested every single penny in that and was not going to let it go to waste. Without another word, she dashed out of the basement with the bag in search for her motorcycle.

Helga carried Wiezen around baby-style with a single arm, her other one being used to grab things. She looked to her unconscious husband for a moment before squinting. "I should really stop spoiling you with desserts for thee to lay off a few pounds." She muttered as her eyes wandered through the shelves. "I don't think cheaters deserve brownie muffins, do they?" The witch asked him before shrugging and dumping a whole dozen in her basket.
And like that, bạn Mất tích me, Jade. It's gone and it can't be regained, so don't even try XD hơn một năm qua
Helga can live without getting another child. She can have another orgy instead if that cheers her up. And we all know it does XD hơn một năm qua
I will have Wiezen personally kill the baby xD hơn một năm qua
*The Nithloraul gave a nod* That is correct. Once the Servants, God, and all of it's influence is gone from the world, I will fade away as well. I will cease to exist in this plain of existence and, if I have it my way, I will never return to this world again. Once I do, you will lose the magic I gave you and you can return to your life. And I've come to speed that process along. So stop with the whole, "I hate you and everything in the world" attitude and try to crack some sort of a grin, will you?

*Ophelia ran after Layla, shouting to her* A motorcycle? What sort of absurd language are you speaking of? We cannot waste our time on getting these things, Layla. You're parents don't care about their work if their only child dies! Why do you refuse to listen to my orders?

Not the talkative types, huh? *Cian gave a chuckle as he continued walking* I'm sure that Sir Wein is a very nice person. I hope I get the chance to meet him some time soon
"You're kinda right." Wiezen said completely out of know where, answering her question dully. "I mean, I'm pretty sure the lady that's willing to carry a grown ass man out in public deserves it." He shrugged. "Now can you please put me the hell down. I need to stretch." He yawned, sniffing lightly. "...Are we at that one witch's candy house again? I thought we killed her already after she tried to basically deep fry Zealia when they were nine. And it was on their birthday." He chuckled for a moment and then disappeared from her arms, ending up behind her, looking around in silence, studying what was around him for a a second or two. "Hm..never been here before." His eyes flickered black briefly. "Where are we anyways?"
"I'll crack a grin when your existence leaves this world once and for all." He answered with an apathetic expression and a dull voice.

"A motorcycle! A bike with an engine!" Layla tried to explain as she quickened her pace, dashing around the house and eventually making her way outside.

"--waaahhh!!!" Helga shrieked when the sound of Wiezen's voice entered her ears. She almost dropped her basket of muffins out of shock. The witch scrunched her nose in fury as soon as she saw Wiezen was awake and well. She turned to face him when he disappeared from her arms. "WIEZENQUARTZAREYOUCRAZYWHATWEREYOUTH­INK­ING­OFH­AVI­NGS­EXW­ITH­MYN­YMP­HFO­RMI­NPU­BLI­CDO­YOU­REA­LIZ­EWH­ATP­ROB­LEM­WEC­AUS­EDT­ODO­ZEN­SOF­PEO­PLE­AND­WER­EGO­NNA­BEO­NTH­EPA­PER­AND­OHM­YGO­DYO­UCH­EEE­EAA­TEE­EED­DDD­AND­IWO­NFA­IRA­NDS­QUA­RE-­-&q­uot­; The nymph was cut off when she had to inhale a breath of air. She released a small sigh before looking down at the brownies she was getting him along with other sweets. "We're at a bakery in Hai Shang, Mr. Quartz." She remarked snidely before standing on the tip of her toes to reach the large jar of peanut butter in the top shelf.
Can Flynn just.... Can Flynn just die? Like right now XD hơn một năm qua
i would, but bạn won't let me xD hơn một năm qua
no..comment XD hơn một năm qua
*Ophelia scoffed at the idea* What a pointless thing to get so worked up over. If you ask me, that just sounds like something that can be easily replaced

*The Nithloraul gave a heavy sigh* My goodness, you are unbearable. You can't blame me for all your misery, you know. I didn't task you with this mission. The Ancient Ones and Kristoff did. I try to help you as best as I can, but you just never appreciate it. I honestly don't know what I did to make you hate me so much
"Oh please," Wiezen smacked her on butt when she reached for the Jar of peanut butter, chuckling some. "I don't know what you mean, you loved it, so it was just as much your fault as it was mine Mrs. Quartz. Aaaaaand, I'm pretty sure we started an orgy fest. So in that case, I think those who had fun will handle things for us." He shrugged. "Also, correction, you LOST fair and square." He stuck his tongue out at her. "Now, I'm more importantly. Where's that little shit that shot me...I want to tear somebody's head off--hey Helga have you ever just like, walk up to a person and just snatch their head off?" He scratched the back of his head, his words spoken calmly. "SHot me . in my mother fuckin', forehead. Helga."
Wiezen, put your boner away XD hơn một năm qua
Yeah, tell it to the person with the most sexually active character. bạn should know that it's a waste of time, COLA XD hơn một năm qua
XD My point, exactly hơn một năm qua
"IT'S NOT! It took me three years to save up for that!" She shouted from the outside of the door. Ophelia could hear an engine turning on from where she was inside.

"You don't know what you did?" Flynn's teeth gritted some and he clenched his fist for a moment. He scoffed. "You came into my life, that's what you did." He explained to the artifact. "I don't care what disguise this is. What happened to being emotionless artifacts, huh?"

Helga's plump butt jiggled back to place when it was slapped, a light hue hitting her cheeks. "--Ow! Hey, watch it, I'm still struggling in my walk because of thine irresponsible decisions!" She retrieved the giant jar of peanut butter from above and threw it into the basket. When Wiezen asked about the person who shot her, her facial features softened some and she gulped. "I don't know who shot thee. B-But I'm sure we'll find whoever did soon. In the meantime, Bonnus sent a friend to retrieve us." She answered, her horns protruding slightly.
I thought Helga couldn't feel anything in her ass?! Inaccurate!!! hơn một năm qua
....no. hơn một năm qua
Yes.... hơn một năm qua
*The Nithloraul gave a chuckle, and held her hands behind her back* Well well, look at that. You despise me with every inch of your being, and yet you ask questions like that. Well, sorry, but we all need to keep our secrets, and this is one that doesn't relate to anything of importance. That being said, allow me to make up for... whatever it is I did *She held her hand out to Flynn* Your child is in danger by one of the monsters right now. There is someone else fighting it off, but they don't stand an ounce of a chance. Unless we do something, she will die.
Franziska: W-What?! Layla's in danger?! *She was ready to call out to Flynn, before she was stopped by The Nithloraul*
No, you cannot come. It is a dangerous mission. You stay here and wait for Rosemary. Once the job is done, we will return here and meet up with you. For now, just wait in one of the inns *She turned to Flynn with a smile on her face* Does that sound about right, Flynn?

If that's the case, I could always just buy another one. What good is a metro cyclist if you're dead, Layla?! *Ophelia stopped once she heard the sound of the engine and covered her ears* Oh lord, what hellish sound is that abomination making now?!
Wiezen smiled. "So, you know who it is hm? Tell me, are they anywhere in here? Come on Helga, if it's you complaining about making a mess then I can make it a clean one." He whispered, giving an over exaggerated thumbs. Rolling his eyes, he shrugged. "I hope you're not trying to have another one of those "It's my baby deer" moments again. No...not havin' it. Where?" He demanded, but then paused. "Screw it, I'll find them." He went to the first person that he saw.
"Hey. Excuse me, have you shot someone in the face recently on the Firebrick Road today? If so then just like, stand there, and lean slightly to the left while waving your hand. I want to see if I can rip your head off fast enough to where your hand will still be raving."
"Just hop on!!!" Layla groaned, tossing an extra helmet at her. "And hold tight!"

Flynn suddenly snatched the artifact's wrist and pulled her close to him. "You better not be lying." Was all that he said, awaiting for Nithloraul to zap them both back to where they came from.

"Wiezen!" Helga blinked in utter disbelief at what he said to a customer, sliding in between them and giving a worried laugh at the guy. "Oh, s-sorry, my boyfriend's kinda, ya know," Her index finger twirled in circles against her temples before she scooted away, dragging Wiezen with her. "Wiezen Quartz! ...Thou cannot find the person who shot thee because the person who did so is standing right in front of thee." She crossed her arms with a hmph, referencing herself. "I, uhm... That shot was actually my powerful tail giving thee a poisonous whip so that I could eat my mate after sex. But umm... Realization struck me and I decided not to eat you."
Oh, okay Flynn. So now women are just objects to you? XD hơn một năm qua
*Ophelia just scoffed, putting the helmet on as she sat on the bike* I don't really understand the purpose of this thing? And what is this helmet for? Is this supposed to be a form of armor?

*The Nithloraul's expression didn't change, even when she was yanked over to him. She just kept her usual grin and the two of them disappeared. And there they were, outside of the house, and right under the sight of the beast in the sky. The Nithloraul looked up, a curious look on her face* Well, that certainly is a large creature. Nothing that the two of us can't handle now that we are working together. I'm sure you're as thrilled as I
"Uh, yeah no." Wiezen thumped Helga in the forehead. "That was one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. The only thing you know how to shoot is a camera for crying out loud. And yeah, the hold poison whip thing is so far fetched that you might as well have on a collar going to get a fucking ball. But lets say you did in fact shoot me. Then I am about five seconds away from possibly committing MASS MURDER!!" He said out loud purposely, drawing the attention of a few people around them. He spoke to Helga again. "Was it them? It was them wasn't it?"

~

The ground shifted underneath Nithloraul and Flynn's feet until it seemed to split open and shoved it to two different sides completely from a sudden force as the creature above shrieked.
Sigmano landed on his feet, dropping from a red sphere of aura, his towel still secured around his waist and his ax now in the hand opposite to one that held his pistol. The area around them had been covered in tumor spores that seemed to suck at the ground. "Merda" He cursed, the blade of his ax burning with strips of thick red aura that etched itself onto the handle.

Ntholoruli was already in the motion of swooping down, it's mouth wide open as it flew at the two of them, moving faster than it's size should had allowed it too, it's back fin moving in a fast and sharp slithering motion.

Sigmano lifted his pistol, looking to shoot the creature at first but took a different action, Ntholoruli moving too fast toward him. Instead he ran at the creature and evaded the clamp of it's jaws, though it would have seemed as if he had been eaten at first as the creature went back into the air.
However, he was digging his fingers into a hold on the creature's thick skin, the barrel of his pistol clenched between his teeth holding on while it flew back into the air and hacking at the side of its jaw viciously with the glowing ax, yelling.
"Perire una creatura schifosa! Muori MUORI!!"
He found himself flying back some when Ntholoruli made a sharp swirling turn while screeching, throwing him off forcefully until he managed to hack his ax into the end of it's tail like fin to hold on. He started climbing towards the creature's head again, the blade of the ax chopping through the diamond hard material under its flesh, which was only more flesh, each chop searing the severing skin.
He took hold of his pistol and jammed the barrel through one of the wounds on the monstrous mass and began to unleash the cannon like gunfire that it possessed, the diamond shard bullets tearing through the creatures body.

Ntholoruli was shaking itself wildly, snaking higher into the hair until it dove down head first towards the ground with the intentions of crashing purposely. But before it reached the ground it slung the end of it's body like a whip of utter devastation, lashing it into the ground.

Sigmano was flung off and skipped across the ground like a pebble across water, each time that he hit the ground a crunch being heard until he slid to a stop. Using only his left leg, he picked himself up, the rest of his body now broken aside from the fingers that still gripped his weaponry. He let out an agonized heave while his body's bone structure began to be forced back into place quickly. His skin pulled itself tightly against muscle tissue until everything was back in order. He panted slightly, the towel around his waist now torn some.
He had accomplished the goal of getting the entity further away from the house.
*At the sight of it all, the Nithloraul began to clap loudly for Sigmano, giving a graceful chuckle before she responded to him* Amazing work there, sir. Just excellent. But you should really learn to take a break once in a while. You'll only put strain on yourself
Sigmano looked to where the sound of the clapping had been coming from, and we he saw the woman there with a scruffy looking blonde beta male, he paused for a moment. He could sense the energy coming from the woman, and realized almost immediately who she was. Or rather what she was.

But right before he was about to make a remark, Ntholoruli blitzed them with it's remarkable agility, it's giant body going into a spiral, it's mouth swallowing up the ground.

Sigmano was caught off guard but managed to get out of the way in time, only to be smacked by one of the flimsy appearing yet undoubtedly dangerous fins that were still much larger than he was compared to the monstrosity that was the Ntholoruli.
*The Nithloraul's clapping came to an immediate stop once she saw the creature slap Sigmano. She turned to Flynn, a large grin on her face* Come on, Flynn. Let's see what we can do about this thing. I haven't had a fight in centuries and I'm dying to try out this brand new body
Ntholoruli shifted for a moment and turned to Nithloraul, it's attention straying from Sigmano while it floated in the air. It spoke in the same language that sounded as if it were something that should not have existed, but Nithloraul was able to understand it, for it spoke to her directly. ❞𝓝𝓘𝓣𝓗𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐𝓤𝓛...𝓐𝓝𝓞𝓣𝓗𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓨 𝓦𝓗𝓞 𝓗𝓐𝓢 𝓓𝓔𝓣𝓞𝓤𝓡𝓔𝓓 𝓕𝓡𝓞𝓜 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓟𝓐𝓣𝓗 𝓞𝓕 𝓖𝓞𝓓..❞ It said. "𝓒𝓞𝓜𝓔 𝓣𝓞 𝓜𝓔 𝓐𝓝𝓓 𝓑𝓔 𝓢𝓦𝓐𝓛𝓛𝓞𝓦𝓔𝓓 𝓘𝓝𝓣𝓞 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓦𝓞𝓔 𝓞𝓕 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓒𝓞𝓢𝓜𝓞𝓢."
*The Nithloraul looked up at Nitholoruli, giving somewhat of a sinister chuckle as she looked at him* I have to say, Nithy, you sure got a lot bigger since we last met. Uglier too, I should add. I'm sorry, but I don't really want to follow behind some fleshy abomination that this God is. I'm content with killing him if that's okay with you. But first, I'm afraid I'll have start by killing you and every other hellspawn that comes my way
❞𝓨𝓞𝓤❟ 𝓐 𝓕𝓡𝓐𝓖𝓘𝓛𝓔 𝓢𝓔𝓡𝓥𝓐𝓝𝓣. 𝓨𝓞𝓤 𝓐𝓢 𝓦𝓔𝓛𝓛 𝓐𝓢 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓘𝓝𝓢𝓞𝓛𝓔𝓝𝓣 𝓛𝓞𝓦𝓛𝓨 𝓛𝓘𝓕𝓔 𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓜𝓢 𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣 𝓨𝓞𝓤 𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓛 𝓛𝓔𝓐𝓓 𝓦𝓘𝓣𝓗 𝓨𝓞𝓤 𝓘𝓝𝓣𝓞 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓐𝓑𝓨𝓢𝓢 𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓛 𝓐𝓛𝓛 𝓕𝓐𝓛𝓛 𝓣𝓞 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓗𝓐𝓝𝓓𝓢 𝓞𝓕 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓕𝓐𝓣𝓗𝓔𝓡.❞ Ntholoruli's voice seemed to constrict the air, the tumor spores now sprouting further from the ground. "𝓐𝓝𝓓 𝓨𝓞𝓤❟ 𝓝𝓘𝓣𝓗𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐𝓤𝓛❟ 𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓛 𝓢𝓤𝓕𝓕𝓔𝓡. 𝓐𝓢 𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓛 𝓐𝓛𝓛 𝓦𝓗𝓞 𝓓𝓔𝓕𝓨."
*The Nithloraul's chuckle turned into a booming laughter, her arms crossed before she went silent, looking back up at Ntholoruli* Please, Nithy. For centuries, I've been in torment. Whatever you and your kind can do, I can handle it. And I, I am no Servant.
Ntholoruli gave some sort of noise that sounded like a drowning god that could only be guessed as some form of laughter, the mocking tone in which it took further hinting at that being so. ❞𝓕𝓡𝓞𝓜 𝓐 𝓢𝓔𝓡𝓥𝓐𝓝𝓣 𝓣𝓞 𝓞𝓝𝓔 𝓦𝓗𝓞 𝓢𝓔𝓡𝓥𝓔𝓢 𝓐 𝓜𝓔𝓡𝓔 𝓗𝓤𝓜𝓐𝓝. 𝓨𝓞𝓤 𝓐𝓡𝓔 𝓒𝓞𝓡𝓡𝓔𝓒𝓣. 𝓨𝓞𝓤 𝓐𝓡𝓔 𝓝𝓞 𝓢𝓔𝓡𝓥𝓐𝓝𝓣. 𝓨𝓞𝓤 𝓐𝓡𝓔 𝓐 𝓢𝓛𝓐𝓥𝓔. 𝓝𝓞𝓦❟ 𝓟𝓔𝓡𝓘𝓢𝓗.❞ It's lures, each one looking to take the form of sirens at their ends, all began to make a sobbing noise as it drew the air around it into it's mouth. But as soon as soon as it was about to release it, there was the sound of something exploding before something of the sort did occur, blasting it in the face and causing its head to yank to the right, leaving a big patch of sizzling flesh where it had came into contact. However, it was already beginning to heal as the creature jerked it's head into the direction the attack had come from. ❞𝓨𝓞𝓤❟ 𝓘𝓝𝓒𝓞𝓜𝓟𝓔𝓣𝓔𝓝𝓣 𝓓𝓡𝓤𝓓𝓖𝓔 𝓞𝓕 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓞𝓣𝓗𝓔𝓡𝓢!!❞ It shrieked in rage.

Smoke drifted from the barrel of Sigmano's rifle, the barrel itself glowing with radiating hieroglyphic like symbols as the external powers that dwelled within her were channeled into it. He rested his aiming posture and darted off to the side as another screech from Ntholoruli split the air, the shockwave from it forcing more earth to uproot.

The tumor like spores had now grew and began to bulge in a lumpy spasm, as if something within them were going to burst out at any moment. And something in fact did.
The tumors began to burst open one by one, a slimy puss like substance splashing onto the surroundings and forming more as horrid, long headed pale blue creatures crawled from their ruptured sacs, the spiky spines that stretched from their backs only quickening the process. Rows of slightly arced razors lined the thick exposed gums that sloped from the shark-like point connected to the sack of skin on the back of its elongated skull. The creatures let out vicious sounds that were like the calls of a zebra infused with a frog's croak and the growl of a demon, their beady black eyes glossed over pits on their faces.

(Children of Ntholoruli)
 Ntholoruli gave some sort of noise that sounded like a drowning god that could only be guessed as som