windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 9437

hơn một năm qua -Universe_COLA- said…
The man's expression couldn't be told when Ophelia told him that she couldn't understand what he was saying, and so he spoke again. "Feumaidh agatya teidän ቋንቋ." When he spoke this time, he pointed seemingly at her face before pointing at the scarf, particularly to his mouth. "Понимаю?"

~

"As I said last night Enricho, I zhink I understand what you said last time. But enough of that. What will we do if we cannot find zhem? Will we have to travel to Owensport?"
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
*Ophelia's confusion only rose with his hand movement, before she spoke up* I don't understand. We speak English in this country, sir. And I haven't had the time to pick up any other languages

*Enricho placed his hand on her shoulder as he looked at her* We'll find her, Oss. There is no way we won't. We will find her, no matter what. And if we have to travel to Owensport, than so be it. Even if... That's the last place I want to be. But I'll do it if it means seeing Oasis
Windwakerguy430 commented…
COLA, I'm losing faith in the dots hơn một năm qua
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Your faith will prosper XD hơn một năm qua
Don't compare me to Jade. At least I have hope XD hơn một năm qua
Ossiana gave a nod. "And no matter what, I will be right at your side, and we shall fight to see her if we must." Her eyes were straight ahead. "I must speak to her, Enricho. It is important zhat I must...I can not leave zhings as zhey are..."

~

The man let out a heavy sigh, moving his hand to tug the scarf down some and from over his mouth, the light fuzz of a beard and mustache being revealed. "Scusate." He moved forward suddenly, his arm snaking around her waste and pulling her forward, his lips pressing into hers and his tongue evading her mouth and scrubbing into hers. It was brief and to the point before he released her and stepped away.
He cleared his throat, pulling the scarf back up over his mouth. And when he spoke this time, he did so in clear English, his voice now lingering with an Italian accent. "I needed contact in order for you to understand me. Grazie, signora. I apologize for invading your personal space." He gave her a small bow of appreciation.
*Enricho gave a nod. He knew how important this was. Rather than give a word, he took Ossiana's hand carefully and ran toward the square, wanting to find Oasis as soon as possible. The morning sun had only barely broke through the skyline. He hoped that they had some time to find her. Being in such a hurry, Enricho accidently bumped into someone, a man in a priest attire.* Sorry! *Without another word, he ran passed him, pulling Ossiana along*
*Cian turned his head back to Enricho and Ossiana. He gave a small smile as they passed by, and though they didn't take notice, he waved to them* It's alright, sir. No harm done

*Ophelia's eyes shot wide open when he kissed her, the sensation of his tongue driving her to a point of wanting to gag. She pushed him back, and only listened briefly when he spoke* What in the hell is wrong with- W-Wait... I could understand you... Uh... Who are you, exactly? 'What' are you?
If only they knew who he was, they could've stopped his plans right there XD hơn một năm qua
Being a Flynn is enough hơn một năm qua
That's fair XD hơn một năm qua
"I am Sigmano Maretti." The man answered, and even with the blindfold over his eyes it seemed as if he could still see her regardless while he spoke. "As for what I am..I am the Scelto, the chosen. Human, but chosen. And you are Edrain's principessa, it's princess, no?"

~

While they were moving through Camelynn, Ossiana's grasp tightened around Enricho's hand while her gaze wondered around in search of any sign of the uniforms that belonged to the soldiers of Owensport.
*Ophelia continued to wipe her lips away from the man's kiss before she spoke* Yes, I am. But, a princess to a dead country isn't much for royalty. That's why I am trying to save as many people as I can now. Why do you wish to know?

*Enricho's eyes darted around, hoping to find something. He was a little frantic in looking, but he had no worries. He knew that there was nothing for them to worry about, at least not now, but that didn't stop him from darting his eyes from place to place, looking for anyone who resembled an Owensport soldier*
"It is said that you are the one that I must seek, therefore I sought. You are able to provide me with the aid I require. I am in search of a man that bares a curse that you are familiar with. They tell me that you hold the answers I need." Sigmano answered calmly.

~

Ossiana continued to look around with Enricho as her extra pair of eyes in case he spotted anything before she did. And after a while, she added something to their search: The citizens. Though barely anyone was really out and about so early in the morning, she figured that if they could find a few people, they could ask around and make their search shorter. "We should ask around, zhe folk zhat may be opening zheir marketing places may be able to help us, yes?"
*Ophelia looked at the man with confusion* The man with the curse... Do you mean Flynn? *At this thought, she shook her head* No, out of the question! That man has suffered enough, and still continues to suffer as of now. Any aid you need, you speak to me and me alone, but you leave him out of this

*Enricho gave a nod at Ossiana's idea* That may be a good idea. It's best if we ask someone who can get around quickly
Um... I couldn't help but overhear... *Enricho turned to see Cian, he greeted him with a smile. Cian spoke up to the two* But I heard that you are looking for something. I hate to be a burden, but it would be wrong to not offer help if I can give it to you two
*Enricho looked at the man with confusion. He has made it clear many times with Ossiana that he isn't very tolerant of the religious types, but this was an emergency. He turned to Ossiana and spoke to her* What do you think, Oss?
Cian forces his way into your hearts, weather bạn like it hoặc not XD hơn một năm qua
Good, bạn are already perfect in the Art of Fuck 'Em, a useful tactic for, ironically, useless characters hơn một năm qua
...I don't even know the characters, so it's hard to find a fuck to give about them XD hơn một năm qua
"I am afraid that I cannot." Sigmano spoke before she even finished speaking. "We have a common threat, as I have been told. The suffering of he, is the suffering of me. He is not the only one that has suffered. They told me that I am needed here, principessa."

~

"We are in search of soldiers, the zhe ones from Owensport. We must find zhem before zhey make zheir departure back to zhe country of nobles." Ossiana spoke, that being the answer to Enricho's question. "Please, if you know anything of zheir whereabouts, it will be greatly appreciated."
*Ophelia was taken aback at the words of Sigmano. She looked at the ground, her hands balling up into fists before she slowly picked her head up and looked at him* W-Well, I'm afraid I don't know where he is at the moment. He and his lover left already, so it is just me here at the moment

*Cian placed his hand on his lower face, closing his eyes as he thought for a moment. As he did so, his eyes opened in only a matter of seconds* I think I do. I was offered to bless them outside of the city before they make the trip back to Owensport, as well as leave with them. After all, as a priest, I have my miracles that heal them. If you would like to wait with me outside of the city gates for them, you are more than welcome to. They should be there soon. I'll just tell them that you are extra hands the church hired to watch over us. After all, the roads can be filled with such dangers.
For a religious murdering sociopath, he's a real nice guy XD hơn một năm qua
"Aaah, I see." Sigmano gave an understanding nod. "They also said that he would be far before I made my arrival. They say that you have been in battle with the Servants, and have aided in defeating a few of them. This is good, very good. Less problems. But while the servants die in numbers, the Turpitude grows in strength. Just as They warned me that they would."

~

"Zhey know who we are." Ossiana assured him. "Zheir commander has allowed us to see our daughter before zhey took her. Your help is greatly appreciated, priest. Please, show us to their place of exit outside the city."
T-The Turpitude? *Ophelia's expression darkened at the thought of more struggles for them. The thought of the Servants finally being destroyed was finally some good news, only for it to be an even greater problem* W-What is this Turpitude?

*Cian gave a smile to the two as he lead the way* Perhaps, but you are still strong people. You both look like capable fighters. The church needed bodyguards, and you were all they could find at short notice. They promised to pay double for your efforts and I greatly appreciate you accepting. Now, God does tell us not to lie, but... I can make an exception just this once *Cian stopped outside the gates of the city and took a seat on a large rock, taking out a book before he looked back up at them with a smile* Oh, and if you don't mind me asking for your names. Mine is Father Cian Augustus, but Cian will do just fine
"Aah...you have not heard either.? Then neither has this Flynn you spoke of or the Nithloraul. Which means that the time to prepare is thin." Sigmano spoke. "As told to me by the Others, when the Servants were awakened, the Turpitude rose with them. The Turpitude is wickedness in it's rawest form. They are the lords of sheer terror and utter destruction. If the Servants are gold, the Turpitude are the diamond. The Servants are servants, and they are the kings. They are much more dangerous beings, for they are of unnatural intellect and specialize in torment, forms not of life and consumers of death." He explained. "And much like the Servants, they must be destroyed at all costs. They MUST NOT be granted the opportunity to reunite with the Servants. Just as the Turpitude are their kings, they are also their sacrifice. As I have mentioned before, while the Servants dwindle, the Turpitude grows stronger. But...the Others have made it quite clear that if the Turpitude allows itself to be consumed by a Servant, then a state of desolation onto the lands of which they dwell will be inevitable."

~

Ossiana nodded at the plan that the priest proposed, for it did sound adequate if the soldiers had a source of trust in the man. As he went into detail, she looked over at Enricho when he finished. "Shall we?" That was the only thing that she asked. Not many words were needed for them to communicate their thoughts on a matter like this since they were close enough to usually almost know what the other had in mind and take the precautions they needed to take. Even if the priest that identified himself as Cian was offering to help them.
It's nice to know COLA cares about Flynn's plot that he makes a new confusing antagonist along with his danh sách of many confusing antagonists XD hơn một năm qua
Yes XD hơn một năm qua
...I suppose it does xD hơn một năm qua
*Ophelia fell back, her hands clutching her chest. She was in a silent panic, her eyes locked onto the floor before she looked up at Sigmano* T-That cannot be! The Servants are a part of God and God only. There just can't be anymore to it. We were so close to having killed the Servants, and now there is more to all of this. How could this have happened? Why did this have to happen?

*Enricho gave a sigh, followed by a nod* Yes, of course *He turned to Cian and gave him a half-hearted bow* I'm Enricho Morgan, priest
And what a joy it is to meet you, Mr. Morgan *His eyes turned to Ossiana as he smiled, awaiting her name*
"A common misconception is that the Servants were the only ones created by this "God". This is due to information on the existence of the Turpitude not being recorded, and the little that is is vague in every fashion of the word. But the Others have revealed much to me, and I will tell you that is only half of the dilemma. There is more."

~

"I am Ossiana Morgan, wife of Enricho Morgan. It is nothing short of a blessing that we've had the chance of meeting you here, and you offering your assistance to strangers such as ourselves." She said, giving barely half of a bow.
Half?! *Ophelia was in utter shock now. Each word only made her panic more visible. She was starting to breath heavily, sweat pouring from her brow. She felt sick to her stomach, ready to faint at any moment. She placed her hand on her chest, a horrid pain making her chest ache*

Oh, it's the least I could do. I couldn't just walk off when I had a solution. It would just be wrong *The man gave a chuckle as he turned a page in his book before looking back up* Don't you two worry. You're daughter is probably safe and sound. I hope that your reunion is a pleasant one
Sigmano nodded at her exclamation of what he had explained only being half of the problem. He squatted down in front of her. "The Turpitude itself is split into eight beings, for it was fractured into them long ago. Each of the eight have their own field of specialization. There is Ntholoruli, Bringer of Woe. Tnanomis, Keeper of Agony. Drqalomi, Breaker of Sanity. Vlafamonomonokadious, Inducer of Nightmares. Klwaxunaga, Door of Hells. Zorzithoraul, Veil of Famine. Behemothox the Devourer. And finally, said to be the most dangerous of the eight, Xslop, Terror Incarnate. As a whole, they create Turpitude, Speaker of Evils. The Breaker of Wills. The Eater of Stars." He paused for a moment.
"One of the worries would have been that the eight merging. That would have been the end of everything. However, I have managed to kill two of them. Tnanomis, Keeper of Agony is no more. It took me a year of constant battle with the creature until I was finally able to kill it, but at a cost. Kingdoms were lost. Behemothox was the second to fall. But also at a cost. The strain of the battle was great enough to cause my soul to perish. The only thing that allows me to be here now is the will of the Others. Now only six of them are left."

~

"So do zhe both of us, and we will ensure zhat it will be as pleasant as it is able to be under zhe circumstances." Ossiana spoke, her fingers locking with Enricho's. She hoped that she was right.
Oh, Jade's going to fucking hate this XD hơn một năm qua
XD They ARE moving hơn một năm qua
di chuyển FASTER XD hơn một năm qua
Six? Only Six?! That doesn't change a thing! We still have five Servants, so we now only have eleven total pains to deal with! *She fell to her knees, her arms wrapped around her body. She didn't look up and remained silent* This can't be happening. This just can't be happening. I thought that this was finally coming to an end. After twenty years of fighting off the Servants, we only get told that there are more of them. This is.... I can't.... I can't do this anymore! This is too much *Ophelia's hands raised and clutched the sides of her heads, her whole body trembling in fear. For the first time, she was afraid*

*Enricho held onto Ossiana's hands tightly, as he gave her a smile and a nod* They will be. Don't you worry, Oss
*Cian smiled and he returned his attention to his book, awaiting the arrival of the soldiers*
"The eight being reduced to six makes a vast difference. Without the other two, the remaining six cannot become whole. And that, gives us a minor vittoria, one that has taken away one option from them."
Sigmano knelt down in front of her and tipped her head up with his finger under her chin so that she was facing him. "You thought that it would finally come to the end when you still have five Servants without the addition of the Turpitude? Yes, it is very problematic, but you can not afford to lose your hope, nor your will. The Others tell me that you are a fine warrior principessa. Your assistance in the death of the Servants has been enough to catch their attention. Do not give up. People need you." His rough voice was both soothing and knowing, for the things he had witnessed and fought through would have been enough to break the spirits of the gods.

~

Ossiana smiled at Enricho, more than grateful that she was not alone in this entire situation. "I'll believe you, Enricho. Because we can only hope that they will."
*Ophelia looked up at him, his words repeating themselves in her mind, about how she was needed. She stood straight up, though she was mortified and worried for her life, she forced herself to stop thinking of such a thing. She stood straight and spoke up* You're right. I won't lose hope now. I can't just become weak over this minor setback. After all, Flynn is a dedicated warrior and has the one thing that has allowed us to even kill the Servants. Without his aid, we wouldn't have even made it this far. We will not allow them to continue in their matter. We must kill them. I must report to Father Kristoff as soon as possible with this information

*Enricho returned the smile, as he took both of her hands into his, looking into her eyes with a smile. He spoke to her in a calm manner* And it's that hope that has allowed us to be this happy. It is that exact hope that has allowed us to live the life we want, Oss, and we won't lose that hope, no matter what
We should probably wait for Jade to wake up. Because she's a coward for sleeping XD hơn một năm qua
bạn mean wait for Jade like we usually wait for you? XD hơn một năm qua
Exactly XD hơn một năm qua
Sigmano nodded. "The Others have spoke of the priest as well. And though useful his aid will be, I am afraid that he alone will not suffice. It is imperative that your allies become versed in the information, for every word of it is vital. I too wield the ability to destroy the Servants, cursed onto me by the Others, for I am their Scelto."

~

"Yes, zhat hope will remain firm with us Enricho. We can't allow ourselves to loose it so soon." Ossiana said in agreement. But then her brows furrowed as she looked passed them to spot dark green uniforms marching towards their location from a distance.
*Ophelia gave a nod at the man's words as she gave him a bow* You are right. We don't have much help, but we will get all the help we can if it means destroying the Servants and God as soon as we can

*Cian lifted his head from the book as he looked at the group making their way towards them. He closed his book and spoke to Enricho and Ossiana* That must be them.
"The Servants, "God", AND the Turpitude." Sigmano corrected. "While the Servants are lower in number, I believe that they should be taken care of first. The Others have been working towards pinpointing the locations of the remaining while also seeking out the Turpentine."

~

"So it must." Ossiana spoke, staring in the direction of the approaching soldiers. And though they were all on horses, she spotted Barjin quickly out of the league of them and immediately began to search for Oasis.
*Ophelia gave a nod of understanding* If you say so. But we don't have any knowledge of where they are until Kristoff can pinpoint there location. I'm afraid we can only wait for the time being

*Cian stood up and gave a more proper bow to the marching army* Greetings, soldiers. I hope you are all well rested and prepared for the journey to Owensport
*Enricho's eyes darted back and forth as he looked for Oasis, hoping that she would be among them*
Oasis not being here counts as her being a spoiled shit XD hơn một năm qua
She's there tho xD hơn một năm qua
Thought so XD hơn một năm qua
"Time may not be on our side." Sigmano said straightforwardly. "The Others are able to search on a higher scale than the priest, an ability in which was burned into my existence. And they will not stop until every last one of both are finished. And neither will I." His stare could be felt from behind his blindfold while he looked in her direction. "When will this Flynn compango return? Haste is needed. The Others are restless."

~

When the soldiers reached them, they all came to a stop. The brown-orange stallion that carried Sergeant Barjin traveled to the front of the soldiers, coming to a stop before the Cian, his eyes moving across Enricho and Ossiana. "We are well enough prepared, priest." He said almost dismissively. And then his gaze went back to Enricho and Ossiana as he spoke to the priest. "I see that you have acquainted yourselves with the plebeians of my yesterday."

Ossiana's hand tightened around Enricho's, her grip almost becoming a crushing one as she stared at the man, holding herself at bay. "Where is my daughter."

"Where she desires to be." Sgt. Barjin responded coldly. "I see you have learned nothing from our previous exchange of words. Once a peasant, twice a cretin."
bạn đã đưa ý kiến she was here, COLA! THE DOTS!!! XD hơn một năm qua
She is there, let Barjin talk his shit XD hơn một năm qua
Fine XD hơn một năm qua
*Ophelia gave a worried gulp at his words, but she kept her stance* I am not too sure, I'm afraid. Could be until tonight. Maybe a few days. I am not too certain

*Enricho pulled his grasp from Ossiana's, his hand pointing at Barjin as he spoke, ready to lose his temper once again* Alright, now you listen here-
*Cian stepped right next to Enricho and placed his hand down, giving a chuckle to Barjin* My apologies,Sir Barjin, but he church insisted that we get some extra help. After all, a priest needs all the help he can get. I'm not a fighter, unfortunately. These two were all we could find at last minute, and they were happy to come when they were promised more money. But, if what they say is true, perhaps we should at least allow them to speak with their child. After all, morale in the group is good for the benefit of all soldiers *He leaned into the ear of Barjin to whisper his alternative* And, if they decide to take her, we can charge them as criminals. And the church does reward those handsomely for protecting their priests from degenerate bandits. Not just with gold, but recognition. There isn't anything for us to lose
Look at him. Look at this filthy fucking snake XD hơn một năm qua
Sigmano was silent a long while, his covered eyes still staring at her from under the thick blindfold. And then he spoke. "A few days is not acceptable. Days to be wasted are days that one of the Turpitude could find a Servant." He said. "Will I have to go retrieve him myself then?"

~

Sgt. Barjin narrowed his eyes at the priest. "Try as they may to capture a soldier of Owensport, they will only die. I am sure of this, whether a reward would be granted or not." He stated. "However, I informed them personally that I would allow them their farewells, and my word wavers not. Men, unfasten the locks and allow the recruit of yesterday to step out. Any other that may try to escape, do not hesitate to bring death to them as their punishment for insubordination."

The large closed-in wagon at the back, driven by horses, made its way to through the soldiers and to the front slowly where it then came to a stop, it's wheels letting out a brief squeal. Two of the soldiers went around to the back and approached the barred door, one of them unlocking it with a set of keys while the other had his firearm at ready.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I heard you already, get off my back." Oasis's voice could be heard as she stepped from the confinement of the wagon. And then she walked around to the side, her midsection covered heavily in bandages while a patch was on her right cheek, a few more bandages around her leg from where she had been cut by splinters of wood from crashing through the stand the previous day. She scratched her pinkie finger through her ear as she made her way to the front of the wagon.
And as soon as she saw both her mother and father, she came to a dead stop, her mouth opening slightly but nothing coming out.

Ossiana felt a wave of relief wash over her when her eyes were finally graced with the sight of Oasis, though her expression showed clear signs of worry at the bandages that she was covered in. "...Oasis..."

"You have fifteen minutes. No more, no less. I suggest you make your farewells brief." Sgt. Barjin's voice broke into the air again, and that was all that he said.
I-If that is the only option we have, but we should have some faith that he will arrive here soon *Ophelia kept her stance, despite the many thoughts in her head*

*Once Barjin was done speaking, Cian walked over to Enricho and gave him a nod* I hope you aren't too upset with the injuries. I can try to do some good with my miracles, but-
*Enricho wasted no time and rushed over to Oasis, wrapping his arms around her, holding her close to him* Oasis, your mother and I were so worried about you. We're sorry for what we said. We didn't mean to make you feel worthless
hơn một năm qua cosmic_fusions said…
(woke up feeling energized, had some avocado toast instead of leftover pizza, went to the gym for a hot minute, downed some refreshing water. Feeling good as I log online, until I see the leaked SU episode, think this RP might help my mind that's about to fall apart, read what appears to be a novel while I was gone.... WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!)

"I don't care what your name is, because your existence doesn't even exist." Flynn answered plainly. When the artifact fell silent, he raised a brow as he headed toward the direction he told him. "So, are you gonna explain what the hell is going on with you or not?"

Helga shook her head with a smile. "Oh, no, dear. That is all for you. I'm not the biggest fan of sugar..." The witch lied so that Two could keep it to herself. Not being a fan of sugar was the exact opposite, considering she would indulge herself with every sweet on planet earth at three in the morning. "Enjoy." She giggled some.

Layla's left foot scratched at her right as she stood there awkwardly, her eyes darting from the mysterious man to Ophelia and vice versa. "Ummm...." She had begun to take a few steps back, though they were small and hopefully unnoticed.
Welcome home, Jade. Also, White Diamond? Ew, Worst Diamond XD hơn một năm qua
At least your picture isn't literal đít, mông, ass like COLAs XD hơn một năm qua
Literal đít, mông, ass WITH A GUN XD Don't hate hơn một năm qua
The worst part is I know exactly what that hiển thị is. Assy McGee, a really dumb hiển thị on Adult Swim hơn một năm qua
*Silence*
*Franziska poked her head forward a little before she spoke up* Is something wrong, Flynn?

*Ophelia turned to Layla and gave her a smile* I'm sorry you had to see that, dear. Forgive this old woman of her forgetfulness *She gave a chuckle as she patted Layla's shoulder*
Sigmano fell silent again in thought, his posture growing as restless as the "Others" that he spoke of. His mouth opened for him to speak. He seemed to pay Layla no attention, however. "What is your name, principessa?" He asked suddenly.

~

Ossiana followed behind Enricho quickly, but not before giving Cian a quick nod of appreciation for helping them. And then she was on her way right on Enricho's heels as the went to their daughter. She wrapped her arms around both Oasis and Enricho since her husband had gotten there first. "Oasis! I-I'm so relieved zhat we finally found you! Your father and I are both severely sorry!"

Oasis winced when she was hugged by both of her parents, hissing slightly in pain while pushing them away some. "Will you two cut it out! Let me guess, you've been following me…AGAIN." Her gaze shifted between both of them before she let out a sigh. "You don't have to apologize for anything, neither of you."

"W-we were worried out of our minds Oa! After you left the Quartz home we--"

"Don't remind me." Oasis interrupted, her eyes still looking between the both of them. "Look, I'm sorry if I had you worried, but this has got to stop. The following me around everywhere.
The treating me like a child. I get that you're my parents, and I appreciate it, but I'm twenty fucking years old guys. I'm not a little kid anymore. I'm sick of being forced to be sheltered like I don't have a say in anything. Why're you guys here?"

"Your father and I had to make sure zhat you were alright." Ossiana answered, giving a smile. "We…we saw you yesterday."

Oasis froze, staring at her mother as if she were waiting on her to try and embarrass her like she had at the Quartz home. She crossed her arms. "Yeah, and? I lost."

Ossiana reached out to her daughter, hesitating at first, but putting her hands on her shoulders. "You..were amazing, Oasis. Whether you won or lost does not matter to me in zhe slightest, as long as you were doing your best and you are alive in front of me now. I'm sorry, Oasis. Alright? For everything. For what I said, for how I've been acting towards you. I never meant for you to feel as zough I was pushing you away, zhat would be the last zhing zhat I ever wanted." Her smile saddened. "But..I know zhat you are no longer a child. It's just..hard to accept for me. Watching you grow up so fast, it seems zhat it was only yesterday zhat your father and I had you in our arms, rocking you gently to sleep."
She looked over her daughters features, her bandages, her injuries. "You are…our little girl..all grown up. And I just want what's best for you and what makes you happy. And so does your father.."

Oasis couldn't find any words to say, and though she wanted to at least be a little angry at them, she found that she couldn't. "Yeah...I know." She mumbled. "But what's best for me is for me to decide now, mom."

"I know..I know." Ossiana sniffled some.
Oh, I forgot. COLA, bạn left out Jade XD hơn một năm qua
cosmic_fusions commented…
i'm a little hurt hơn một năm qua
xD Shit. In my defense, I crashed hơn một năm qua
*Ophelia looked up in surprise. She had forgotten to even give her name. She felt so embarrassed for forgetting. She placed her left arm behind her back and her right arm over her left breast in a stance as she spoke* Forgive my rudeness, Sir Sigmano. I am Ophelia Cordilla II, the excommunicated princess of the fallen civilization of Edrain

*Enricho pulled away from her, and allowed Ossiana to speak. He gave a nod at Ossiana's words, before he spoke up* You're mother is right, Oasis. You did a good job in that fight. You held your own for as long as you could, and you were praised for standing your ground for so long. We knew that this time would come, where you would go and make your own choices. But... Still, it is hard for us to accept. *He gave a smile, yet through it, a tear started to well in his left eye. He brushed it away quickly, as if trying to pretend it wasn't there, before he spoke again* If this is what you wish to do, Oa, to fight for these people and support them, than we won't stop you. We accept this, as your mother and father. But, even when you are an old woman, you'll always be mine and your mother's little Oasis *He gave her a pat on her head, doing his best to smile for her*
Sigmano took a similar stance, his right arm going to his lower back while the left crossed his across his upper body, his segments that connected his knuckles to his fingers smacking into his chest. "I am Sigmano Maretti, former principe of the civilization of Italia, excommunicated noble of the Maretti Household. It is a pleasure, signora."

~

Oasis looked at both of them, catching the sight of the tear that had came to Enricho's eye. She bit her bottom lip to stop it from quivering. tears swelling in her eyes as she sniffled some. She wrapped her arms around them and pulled them into a tight hug. "I-I'll..return when I can..." She mumbled, a few tears escaping her eyes. "Just because you guys smother me sometimes doesn't mean you two aren't awesome parents..."

Ossiana couldn't help but to smile at the words of her daughter, a sense of pride for her coming into place. She pulled away and kissed Oasis's forehead. Before looking at her, then Enricho. If there was any time that she would have to do it, it would be now. She took Enricho's hand. "Promise me...promise me zhat you will return home..." She placed Enricho's hand on her stomach. "To see your sibling..."

"My sibling? Huh?" Oasis was confused for only a brief second before her eyes widened in surprise. "M-m--what?! Y-You're..."

Ossiana chuckled some in embarrassment, but nodded.

~

Two blinked when Helga had told her that she didn't like sweets, and her head tipped to the side, her eyes giving the witch a knowing look. "You lie...Professor said that lying isn't good. Your words taste of plastic sugar on the shoreline of an ocean of whipped cream. And you told me that you loved sweet things." She blinked again, her brows furrowing as an expression of confusion came to her face. "I..don't understand..."
cosmic_fusions commented…
pullout game WEAK hơn một năm qua
A disgusting hole of ceaseless discharge, a miasma of decay, and gingers hơn một năm qua
Helga's Egg: So bạn know...an 7th one wouldn't be such a baaaad thing, I mean-- Wiezen's Sperm: BEGONE THOT hơn một năm qua
Helga's ears lowered some as she released a small guilty chuckle. "What I mean is... Enjoy it yourself. It is yours. You don't share gifts. You can, but... Not this one at least." She said, giving Two a genuine smile behind her words. Honestly, she did not crave anything right now. Mostly because her mood was a little uneasy with Wiezen still unconscious.

Flynn's brows furrowed a little at no response from the artifact. When Franziska asked her question, he lifted a brow and squinted his eyes. "Yes... This artifact is ignoring me. Which I truly enjoy. Yet he never lets me do anything I enjoy. You get it?"
Two's ears twitched for a few seconds as she processed Helga's words. She didn't want to eat it by herself, especially since she had the option to give some to the person that had bought it for her. On top of that, she felt a little guilty because it had all been gotten for her. But then she nodded. "O-okay.." She said finally and started nibbling off of her snack, not feeling as excited as she had been before about eating it.
Helga found some form of happiness watching Two eat her treat despite the current circumstances. She always enjoyed spoiling others, especially her children. The witch felt an odd pleasure of relief whenever she did so. She gave a silent chuckle to herself before continuing their walk.
Getting to the other side of the carnival was like walking through a town full of food stands and people, and jesters that were doing tricks for children as well as clowns who were tying balloons and mimes who were doing mime stuff. By the time they had come out the opposite end of the carnvial, or rather before they were even halfway there, Two had devoured her snack.

"Look, there it is!" She pointed out to the towering structures of concrete and iron in the distance, some of the buildings reaching high into the sky and dwarfing the ones under them. "That's Hai Shang over there. We can get there now in no time!"
"Let's hope so..." Helga mumbled to herself, her ears twitching as she viewed the tall buildings. She stroked Wiezen's hair from where she held him to comfort herself. In a way she was sort of happy knowing that she was accompanied in this journey because she probably would've never made it to Hai Shang with so many delicious distractions. But if she knew all of this would've happened, she would have rather had Wiezen stay back home and her to get the needed item itself instead of having her lover being shot unconscious.
Two gave a nod, taking a few steps forward only to look down for a moment. And that's when the sudden drop away from the carnival into the many trees below made it clear that they were standing on a cliff. To their right, the wide Firebrick Road continued in a curve downhill where people were still continuing on their journey, following the road to the awaiting Hai Shang.

Two joined the crowd, motioning Helga to follow her while she started down steep curve that the road took, now wondering what the Professor was doing at the moment. Or rather how badly she would be scolded for keeping her waiting for as long as she had.
Helga decided to levitate Wiezen for the steep road in case her clumsiness took over and she tripped. Hurting him was the last thing he needed. That said, she was going to scold him when he woke up for having sex with her nymph self when she specifically told him not to. Especially in public. The witch hummed to herself quietly as she followed Two, more thoughts surfacing her mind.
The road was as long one, just as long as the half that had brought them to the carnival to began with. And while they were heading on their way, the road had started to become more and more crowded, making the space that Two and Helga had to travel with Wiezen more restricted. And after what seemed like forever, especially since they had been traveling nonstop, they finally reached Hai Shang after the majority of the day was gone.

The brick road soon transitioned into concrete ground, and soon, they were standing at the entry road of Hai Shang of the Fre Kingdom, still yet to be actually within the city.
Two smiled some, though she was a bit tired from the entire trip. "Well, here we are. Welcome to Hai Shang, the great city of the Fre Kingdom!"
 The road was as long one, just as long as the half that had brought them to the carnival to began wit
*Franziska scratched her head in confusion before she spoke up* Soo... Did he say anything of importance, at least?

*Ophelia kept her stance, not wanting to break it as she spoke to him* The pleasure is mine, prince

*Enricho smiled as Oasis hugged them both, returning the tight hug as well, smiling as he did so* Well, what can we say. We are pretty amazing *He gave a chuckle, which was soon replaced with surprise at Ossiana's words. His eyes widened in shock before he spoke* Another child? Oss, that's wonderful. *He turned to Oasis and spoke with a large grin* Looks like you're a big sister now, Oa

*On the beach of the city, a strange figure lied on the sand, looking up at the sky. It sat up slowly, looking around it's environment* Where... am I? *It grabbed a handful of sand, looking at it like some alien object, before it's eyes moved up to look at the ocean, the waves moving back and forth against the shore*
Sigmano leaned forward, giving a respectful bow of status recognition before he broke his stance. "Now that we are acquainted, I suppose that sparing a day cannot be avoided, for now it is confirmed inevitable. If it is not of trouble, Cordilla, I will await Flynn's return."

~

Oasis stared at her mother's stomach before looking at her directly. She didn't know much of what to say right then and there, and it took her a few seconds to find the words that she wanted to speak. "..How long have you been...you know..carrying?"

Ossiana placed her hand on her stomach, smiling down at it warmly. "I do not know how long exactly, but perhaps close to a month and a half." She answered Oasis, her attention returning to her. "I wanted us all to be together as a family when I revealed it. I believe zhat it may be a boy."

Oasis scratched the back of her head, not yet fully grasping what it all actually meant to her. Her? An older sibling? It was almost something she wouldn't have believed.

"So..will you promise me zhis, Oasis? Zhat you will return to us?" Ossiana asked once again, her voice lingering with little bits of anxiousness.

Oasis's eyes averted for a few seconds until they found hers again. "Yes..I promise that whenever I have a chance to come back, I will."
*Ophelia shook her head* It's no trouble at all, Sigmano. And Ophelia will fair just fine. I had trouble with last names once too *She tried not to smile at the thought*

*Enricho smiled at Oasis words. He reached to his side and pulled out one of his two pistols, the weapons he has used all his life. He held out the gun to Oasis with a smile* I taught you a bit about firearms, but I guess we were more interested in swords and axes. Regardless, I want you to take this. I've used these pistols for so long, and I want you to take one. It should help you on your trip. I know it's not the greatest gift in the world, but for you, I think you may like it, Oa
"Ah, it is a tradition thought to be of respect that has been pass down to people of our status for ages. However, if Ophelia is what you prefer then so it shall be." Sigmano said smoothly with a nod. "I thank you for your time and cooperation, principessa."

~

"E-Enricho!" Ossiana elbowed him in the side lightly when he held out the pistol to Oasis, her glancing over at the soldiers. None of them were looking in their direction, all of them standing still as if they had been frozen there aside from a few shuffles of their feet. But despite this, she could practically feel their attention on them in one way or another.

Oasis looked at the pistol, then to her father before slowly reaching out her hand to take it. She loosened and tightened her hand around it's grip for a moment, her thumb smoothing against the side of it before she looked up at her father. "Thanks, dad. I'll take good care of it for as long as I have it with me."

Ossiana looked between them, a smile coming to her face. She always loved it when both of them interacted like they did. When there were no hard feelings, or arguing. Just...this. "If you can, I would love it, and it would also make me very happy, if you wrote to us, if you could."

"O-of course, mom. I will." Oasis told her, finally smiling some at both of them as she tuck the pistol away safely. "I will."
*Ophelia gave a nod to him* The pleasure is mine, Sigmano. And I thank you again for bringing me this information

*Enrich chuckled as Ossiana jabbed him in the side* Sorry, I thought it was a really nice gesture *He turned to Oasis, giving her a smile* I know you will, Oasis. And I hope that we can hear from you soon. We look forward to hearing about what sorts of things you will do
*Cian poked his head from behind one of the carts to speak to them* Five more minutes, I'm afraid. We'll be departing shortly
*Enricho didn't turn to speak to him. He just kept his eyes on Oasis. He kept his smile, not daring to tear up once again in front of her. He just kept his smile on her as he spoke* You really are grown up. To think, you were just an infant in your little leaf-made bed in the burrow before we had anything done. I look forward to hearing from you, Oa
"Our enemies are common to the both of us, Ophelia. But I would give thanks to the Others for allowing me the opportunity to speak to such a prepossessing, strong-willed donna such as yourself." Sigmano ended up smiling a little, the corners of his mouth twitching upwards. "If it is no trouble, I would like to bathe after such long travels. Sento odore di merda"

~

Ossiana on the other hand, couldn't help but to tear up some while they spoke to their daughter. As a mother, seeing her child grow out of the cradle of her caring arms to go on their own was really something. But as she looked at Oasis as she was now, a smile crept across her lips while Enricho was speaking. The smile of a proud mother.

"Sometimes I think I miss my little leaf bed." Oasis said in response to Enricho's last few words, managing to laugh a little in the moment. "But don't worry. I promise that you guys will hear from me no matter what."

Ossiana made it her business to add, "And him, the big one." She whispered, nodding her head towards Sgt. Barjin with an expression of distaste. "Make sure you get around to kicking his ass, courtesy of the Morgans." When she spoke for that moment, she sounded more like her younger self. And though she said it jokingly, she didn't try to hide the seriousness behind it either.

Oasis raised her eyebrows some in surprise, but grinned. "You can count on it."
*Ophelia turned away, her face a little red at the compliment before she spoke up* O-Of course. The bathroom is just down the hall to the right. I'm sure Franziska won't mind. Flynn might, but Franziska will calm him down... eventually

*Enricho nodded at Ossiana's words* You'll beat that guy soon, I know you will *He smiled to her, before pulling Oasis into another hug, this time, far less tight, more comforting, as he attempted to hide the falling tears from his eyes from her, not wanting to make this departure any harder* Don't do anything your mother and I would do, Oa, okay *He wiped the tars from his eyes before pulling back, a smile on his face as he patted her shoulder*
"Grazie, signora." Sigmano gave a small bow of gratitude as he was allowed inside the house. Strangely enough, even with the thick cloth covering his eyes, he was able to navigate himself as if it wasn't there at all. He followed her directions, going down the and stopping in front of the first door on the right. He unstrapped the holsters on his leg and sat his rifle along with his other equipment just outside the bathroom door before entering, closing the door behind him with a click.

~

"It depends, because from what I've heard, you guys used to do some things that I'm pretty sure would be both strange and reckless." Oasis said jokingly with a small gesture of her hands, glancing to her right and left as two soldiers from made their way towards them. She looked at her parents and smiled. "Well, I guess that's my cue." She couldn't help but to pull them both into another hug, placing a kiss on their cheeks.

"Alright, times up. Back to the wagon. Hurry the hell up, we don't got all day." One of the soldiers said, already impatient and looking as if didn't even want to be there.
But the soldier that had come with him bore bruises on his face, his lip busted and his eye swelled to where it was almost shut. It would take a few seconds to realize that it was the person that had been more polite to Enricho and Ossiana from before. He said nothing, but he gave the his fellow soldier a glare.

Oasis gave a nod, her eyes going to Enricho and Ossiana one last time. "Mom. Dad. You guys take care." She said before she was coasted towards the wagon that she had been in.

Ossiana watched as their daughter left them, the soldiers flanking either side. She felt the urge to go to her and snatch her into her arms and ask her to reconsider and to come home, but she didn't. And as she heard the door of the wagon close and the lock latch, she spoke. "..She is ready."
*Enricho watched as the door shut and locked, before he looked at Ossiana. He gave a nod to her as he spoke* Yeah, I think so
*Cian walked up to the both of them, giving them a polite bow* I hope that your meeting with your daughter was an enjoyable one, Enricho and Ossiana. I'm afraid that we must be on our way. I promise to aid your daughter as best as I can on our journey. I know that we just met, but I am a priest and she is a soldier, and one can always rely on the other
Yeah, I guess they do *Enricho was still trying to keep his calm expression, trying not to break down in a moment of sadness as he spoke to Cian* And thank you for your help. We really do appreciate it
*Cian smiled and gave a polite bow to them* It was the least I could do. You two should be on your way, though. The soldiers get angry when they wait
See? Now that wasn't that bad now was it? XD hơn một năm qua