windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6101-6150 of 9437

hơn một năm qua cosmic_fusions said…
Tanis's purple eyes now had a noticeable hue of green in them as they stared at Jr. and Hummus. He hid behind his mother's thighs, mumbling some to himself in confusion.

"A grandson?" Her long, purple ears twitched. Her eyes glimmered as she gasped. "You are his lost father, are you not? He has been talking about you nonsto--" She paused, however, when she came to the realization of who was besides him. It was the brother that had banned her husband to these realms and prevented him from escaping to search for his parents. To talk to his friends and siblings in the other world. She went silent for a few seconds, but that did not affect the kindness she displayed to them. "Oh, are thou leaving so soon?" The nymph asked, a frown distorting her beauty

"---Let us be on our way?" Jr.'s brows furrowed. "Father we just got here, I thought we were searching for Helga and Elijah for some family food, are we not?"

"My husband should be in the carnaval, and my mother in law should be at her home, we keep her isolated from the rest. She arrived a few days ago very ill, but the road to recovery has been well." She smiled.

"Noʻu ka hauʻoli." The owner replied to the stranger with his language to make him feel more comfortable.
Zealia emerged behind the man, watching his act of kindness. And when he returned, she giggled some, a short snort followed after. "I always give that man leftovers, hence why he waits around until the end of the day." She informed him. She aided another customer quickly before she returned to the man with a new glass of water and some cheese-adorned crackers. "This is for you. A welcome gift to my city." She nodded, folding a few other clothes as she did so.
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Pretty vague but okay *The Nithloraul went back to her ale, continuing to follow*

*As Layla was prepared to leave, the door behind her opened, Ophelia standing with a rather glum expression* Lady Layla, do... You have a moment?
hơn một năm qua pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Yes, I know Wiezen. I meant on our way to find your brother, for she has said that she is within the carnival no?" Hummus asked until the woman had spoke again. "Again, I thank you for your aid, and I will not let your question go answered, for that would be quite rude of me. Yes, I am the father of the Elijah and his siblings. You spoke of your mother in law, Helga, yes? Where about may we find her as well?"

~

"I thank you, pōmaikaʻi iāʻoe." The young man gave Zealia a smile. But then his expression became one of puzzlement as he thought back to something that she had said. "That man, he said to me that he was poor, dressed in rags he is. He seemed to be very angry when I told him that I had not the gift of money to spare." He took in the smell of the cheese-adorned crackers, letting out a soft breath as he took one of them to eat. "I have ran into only a few handfuls of people who are as kind as so here. May I know your name?"

~

"There are times where it is best to know less. Knowledge is as much a curse as it maybe a gift." Sigmano looked back ahead of them, walking passed the wakening town's folk.
last edited hơn một năm qua
"I wanna go see papa!" The child nudged at the nymph's skirt.

The mother looked down at Tanis and smiled, stroking his hair only to reveal the highlights of orange they had. "Why of course. You can be a good boy and show your uncle and grandpa around. It'll make up for all the trouble you get in." She poked his nose. Her attention then shifted to her other family. "Ah, why of course! Silly me. Here." She broke the rope around her neck that held a key, handing it to Hummus. "If you continue down the line cypress trees you will find a small home at the end of the road. That is where your beautiful wife is. Tanis knows where it is at." She said, unaware of the status of their relationship.

Tanis' eyes crossed where he had been booped. He glanced at the others before a frown settled on his face. But he didn't care, he really wanted to see his dad and show him the shells he collected earlier. He hopped like a kangaroo towards Hummus and Wiezen, his ears lowered some as he approached his uncle. "Am sowwy for kicking yu in da face..." He apologized.

Wiezen Jr. glared down at the child before him, his hand itching to slap him, mostly because he pictured Elijah. He finally sighed. "You'll be forgiven after you take us to Elijah."

Tanis blinked. "Oke.... He doesn't lik yu tho." The little boy shrugged, hopping his way to guide the foreigners. The beautiful nymph waved goodbye before she returned to hanging the clothes to dry.

"Yes, that is how things work here unfortunately." Zealia frowned as she continued to fold and organize new stacks of clothing since most of them were being sold out. Her ears twitched to his next quesiton. "Oh, how silly of I." She turned and gave him a slight bow. "You may refer to me as Zealia." Was all that she said. "Do you have a name I can refer to you as well?" She asked while closing a few cabinets.

Layla had zipped the bag her mother had brought her in the hospital and was already signing a few papers before she was about to leave. But then that is when she bumped into Ophelia. "--woah!" She took a step back, startled. The woman apologized before nodding. "Yes, why yes, of course! Are you okay? What are you doing here?"
Many deities would disagree *Nithloraul said, finally finished with the ale as she tossed it to the ground* But I agree

*Ophelia bit her lip in frustration before she spoke* it's your mother. She's been kidnapped
"Your name...it is quite zealous." The young man said while watching her fold the clothing. Though he didn't say "it sounds" in the beginning, for who would he be to lie to such a woman of grace? He couldn't hear her, but she looked as if she had a pleasant voice. He caught his mind wandering off at the thought until his eyes were brought back to her lips, and he reminded himself to pay attention. "I am Addai-Kame Nu'uanu Ze'al, and I am pleased to meet you." He paused for a moment. "May I help? You seem to be here solely."

~

"Former, wife." Hummus had corrected the woman, though not distastefully. And he thanked her once again when she handed him the key.

When Tanis apologized to Jr., he caught his son glaring at the child, but chose to say nothing. He watched as the child went hopping off, finding himself intrigued again at the sight of his grandson as he followed.
His gaze turned to Jr.. "How often have you visited these lands?" He asked him, watching him closely.

~

Sigmano seemed only slightly irritated when Nithloraul threw the bottle onto the ground, but he didn't comment on it. He was not who she would eventually have to take that up with. "It is good that you do. For even the knowledge you seek can bring what you expect the least. I believe it best to treat it as a child learning to walk." His gaze went across some of the buildings as he searched for a place where they could get a few supplies they would need before they left.
"Twice." Wiezen Jr. kept his answer short at first, but then he expanded on it. "The first when I brought Elijah here. The second was to visit and see how he was doing. Then never again. This was the only option I had for him. I later sent mother here when there was no other option either."

Tanis' long ears twitched some as he hopped, music now filling their surroundings as they approached the inner city again. "ware too first misters???" The child asked, revealing the gap he had between his teeth when he did so.

Zealia blinked. "Thank.... you?" However, she managed to expand a smile, glancing at him when she noticed he had to look at her lips to respond. When he offered to help her, she kindly denied his offer. "You are the customer, I should be helping you." She said, folding the last item of clothing before releasing a sigh and cracking her back. "Where are you staying, Addai-Kame Nu'uanu Ze'al?" Zealia repeated his name with perfect pronunciation. "Do you have a friend here you're staying with?"

Layla furrowed her brows. "Uuhmm... I just saw my mom? Is this a prank or something?"
*The Nithloraul leaned against the wall and commented* I'll wait out here. I fear I'd devour everything if I went in

*Ophelia placed her hands on Layla's shoulder and spoke firmly* I wouldn't joke about such things, Lady Layla
Hummus was silent for a moment, and as Jr. spoke, he listened until he was finished. "So in short, you cast your brother into the fire and left him there to burn?" When he spoke, his words came forth sharp. "By what means was there no option left for him? Did he go about bringing lives to an end and towns to ruins? Did he go about destroying--" He came to a stop, inhaling calmly through his nostrils. "We will all speak together once we find your brother. As I said, these differences must be mended."

He then turned to Tanis. "My apologies young one," He knelt down to the child's height and gave him a smile. "We will go to find your father first. After all, you want to see him, yes? And then perhaps we will all go to visit your grandmother."

~

Addai shook his head. "I am afraid not. I have no peoples that I am familiar with within these lands, and those whom I have only become acquainted with have only been so shortly." He did admire the way that her lips moved when she said his name, and he imagined if she had done so with the perfection that he himself visioned her doing so with. "As for where I remain, I lodge within the wilderness nearest to towns with the wild if I am not allowed inside, or with the strays that have been cast away by stones at the hand of those who once cared for them. It depends on where I may be. I have only the guidance of Pele as my acquaintance as I go."
And though it didn't sound like the best of conditions, he didn't seem at all discouraged or bothered by it as most people would. He had been shamed in many of the towns and even made to leave at times, however the air around him remained one of love and charity towards them.

~

Sigmano gave her a nod of understanding as he went in into the one of the open stores. He returned five minutes later with a few things, deciding on how they were going to store most of it the moment he entered. "Lets go." He said simply to Nithloraul.
*The Nithloraul was already peaking over his shoulder in curiosity like a small child, hoping to get a peak inside the bag as she asked* Oh, what did you get? Was it anything useful?
Tanis was distracted by Hummus's beard as he spoke, and when he was done, he simply tugged on it rather harshly before giggling. "A-Almost as long as Nana's!" He commented before he returned to his hop into the city, sniffing around before following a trace of his father.

Wiezen Jr. exhaled softly, his brows furrowing some as he expected this form of reaction, though he hoped his father would understand. He waited until Tanis was a little bit ahead before he spoke calmly. "When you and mother were not present, he blamed himself. Severely. So much so he resorted to his addiction of truth potions. He was determined to find the both of you. He did in fact, kill any suspects, many of them innocent. He messed with dark magic to get you back. He summoned all sorts of evil in which me and Zealia had to get rid of. And the last straw was him going to Kalte Holle. I wasn't going to let my brother trade his soul for you guys, especially when all of it was a lie. Before he could go into that horrid place, I casted him away here. In hopes he would get better and find the happiness he lacked in our world. And it worked." He stopped in his tracks, almost as if he were holding tears in. "So please, Father, don't tell me I left him in the fire to die when I did my best to save him from himself."

"There's a lot of bad people out there. Out here." Zealia looked up at him. "Out to fool you to get what they want. Even deep within forests lies evil of witches and demons. Please, I would be more than happy to offer you a place to stay for even hotels here are overpriced. I plead you to take my kindness for the best; I can help you get settled in in my lunch break–which will start momentarily. You can decide over a plate of lunch, yes?"

"But... w-what? I don't... I don't understand, I spoke with her mere moments ago. Where could she have gone? And how do you know?" Layla's brows furrowed.
Hummus rubbed at his beard after Tanis had tugged at it, mumbling something to himself for a moment. "That one, I almost felt.." He stood up straight and began to follow the child afterwards again when Jr. had started speaking. And again, he listened until he was finished.

"It worked, you said, yes? And at what cost?" He said, but then it was followed with, "I understand. Yes, I understand more than you will ever come to know."He continued to walk when Jr. had stopped. And then he fell silent, deep within thought as he began to think things over himself. He thought back to something that Cain had said to him.
"How much longer do you all expect to be entitled for someone to watch over you?" His voice was one of disappointment again, but not like Cain had displayed. This form of disappointment was that in which weighed heavy, that of a father. "And still. There is much to be learned."

~

Addai became unsure when Zealia had began to offer him a place to stay opposed to him remaining as he was out within the wild at the borders of town. And what she had said about the forests did make him think, because they were different from the ones of his homeland in certain places. As if he were always being watched, like some of the trees themselves were sick. It was harder for him to channel the voice of the Pele there, Pele being one who was the protecting goddess of their people. Pele, the goddess of their island, the wind, the seas. Here, her voice to him was not much more than a whisper.

He had remembered coming across a witch who he had mistaken to be a shaman. Except that he could immediately tell that there was something that wasn't right about her, for she mingled with things that he was sure wasn't the aid of the spirits of nature. But more of a summoning, magic that he didn't want to be around. Not only that, but he was still sure that she had been trying to persuade him into a pond...that was boiling. And had carrots and diced potatoes and other soup based things within it. She said that it would "cleanse him down to the very bones". And that..he didn't trust at all.
He had come to know of the demons as well. Dark entities they were, full of malice. But luckily, the voice of the wind allowed him safety for all that it was worth.

"I...do not know." He answered finally, looking down to see that the cheesy crackers that he had been eating were gone. He had eaten them all without even realizing it, yet the flavor still lingered heavily within his mouth. He looked back to Zealia. "I suppose I cannot decline such hospitality, especially that in which is so rare in these times. But...is it really a custom here to indulge in the meal of the afternoon so early within the day?" He asked, astounded.

~

Sigmano reached into the bag, and a stick of fluffy pretzel bread was stuffed into Nithloraul's mouth when she was looking over his shoulder. "Hm. If it is able to silence you, then I suppose it is indeed useful," He replied with an actual hint of humor in his voice.
“Yes, yes it is. Especially if you need some energy to continue working. I have found myself rather tired nowadays. I suppose we can call our meal brunch for now. ” She yawned softly. “What do you eat where you’re from? Perhaps I can find a restaurant similar to food you’d enjoy.”

“What did you want me to do, father? What other option did I have? How was I supposed to deal with a stubborn brother you and mother left me?” His ears lowered momentarily.
"Where I am from?" Addai thought for a moment, and then he smiled. "In my homeland, Keikka Onna Ika, when have a complimentary dish that I have not savored since my late childhood days. It is called poke. He'e poke and aku poke are quite a traditional dish. We also have poi, and cha siu bao, lomi-lomi salmon, spinach wrapped fried meats, and malasadas. Kālua is another pleasantry. It means to cook in an underground oven, such as kālua pig, or kālua fish. Fresh fruits are the largest part of our culture, for there are forms of meat that are only to be used on very special occasions. We also love ka mea iʻokiʻia. I believe there is something similar here known as coned snow?"

~

"The three of you were adults, all in which were born into this world together. I expected better from you all, to love and to take care of one another. Not outcast each other and abandon them. You have only come here twice to see your brother. Even the briefest minute would have shown that you truly cared, Wiezen." Hummus said. "But alas, you are not to blame for this. But you are so when it came to doing better for yourself and those around you. However, perhaps I am to blame for holding you to such high standards as the eldest without realizing the consequences of doing so beforehand." He said.
"I reckon only a few that you've named–my mom was a big fan of poke, therefore I had to learn how to make it." She giggled some. "I believe I only have some of the ingredients, and may need to shop for the meat. What meat do you enjoy in your Poke, Sir Addai? Ahh, snow cones are available here, but I might have you try something else for the fun of it."

"I TRIED caring for him and he was as stubborn as a barnacle! Whenever I tried visiting he attempted to kill me! He could easily manipulate my magic and try to return to the other world, and if he did, maybe I wouldn't be alive. I did everything I could to help him!" He said, now a little hurt. "And because of me now he has a wife and a child! If he were back home he would still be sticking needles in his stupid body and summoning stupid demons!" He almost yelled.
*Ophelia bit her lip in frustration. How could she tell Layla that she was taken by things of greater power than mortals. She just inhaled and spoke once more* You remember those giant monsters that attacked a long time ago? It's something like that. They have no intention of harming your mother, but won't get her back until your father has finished his mission. I am.... sorry I have to tell you this Layla

*The Nithloraul moved her head back, ready to respond in a rather rude tone, before she found herself chewing on the food that was put in her mouth, enjoying the taste of it*
"Because of you? Because of YOU, he has a wife and a child?" Hummus stopped now, and turned to Wiezen Jr, his brows furrowed together in fury. His soft spoken and gruff voice became that of burning gravel. "Because it was you EXILED him?! Because it was you DEPRIVED him?! And you speak of it as if you take pride within the knowledge of it!" And then he gradually began to calm as he stared at his son. "You may have gotten him here, yes. And you may have done it to help him. But it was not you who allowed him to heal into the life he has built here." He turned away from Jr. now and continued forward.
"This will not be a time of backpedaling, nor this a day of dispute." He muttered.

~

"Please, Addai would be fine. I am under the roof of your hospitality after all." Addai said when Zealia had added the "sir" in front of his name. He had not yet reached that token of life yet from his perspective, and a humble one he was. "I enjoy the ahi poke, a favorite made by my grandma-ma back home that contains tuna, the brown rice, the avocado, the cucumber, mango, macadamias and scallions. But I am curious the things that are new, and am willing to try what you may have in mind."

~

Sigmano glanced back at her. "Remarkable, is it not? How a simplicity of bread and salt is able to come together so finally and create something new." He stopped for a moment to ask someone where they could find a few horses that were ready for travel, and they were pointed further along into the town to find someone by the name of Shep.
"Th-Then what are we waiting for?! Why are you still here?! We're supposed to be looking for her, not wasting our time!" Layla demanded, already rushing out the doors.

"Tuna, hm?" Zealia scratched her chin some more in thought of the meal before nodding to herself. "Alright." She took a step back and suddenly morphed into four clones, all in which stared at Addai with a blank expression. When some were given orders to shop and others to work, they all went their separate ways, except the owner. The real Zealia began to walk, gesturing with her hand for Addai to follow her in the boutique.

"Is this a better form of communication?" A sweet voice suddenly emerged within Addai's mind with the help of some simple magic.

"Stop making me look like the bad guy here, because I refuse to take that fault when all I've done was for the best of him. I didn't allow him to heal, I helped him heal. And with all the trouble he was getting into in the other world, I knew he would be safe here. After dozens of hunters and monsters after us, I KNEW HE WOULD BE SAFE HERE. AFTER WHAT HE WAS DETERMINED TO DO TO HIMSELF BECAUSE OF YOU TWO, I KNEW HE WOULD BE SAFE HERE!" His irises sharpened. "Why is it that you always take his side in everything?!" Wiezen Jr. suddenly yelled, his ears lowering moments later when he realized what he said. "You said you would never be disappointed in me and when I tell you the reasons I had to do things you stand before me and say it was MY FAULT. You put aaaalll responsibility on me and left them BOTH in my watch as if it is so easy! And I... and I...." He paused. "I couldn't do it... I couldn't do what a parent is supposed to do. I couldn't even do what a brother should. I can't live up to your expectations even if I tried everything in my power to do so." Wiezen Jr. now held a sad aura, his ears droopy. But before he could say anything else, his sadness caught him off guard when suddenly he was punched harshly against the ground and kicked towards a tree.

"Well maybe that's because you're a limp dick of a failure that's also a dumbass for showing his face around me." A deep, raucous voice was heard behind them. Elijah Quartz leaned against an oak tree, holding his son Tanis within his buff arms. "Now get up so I can kick ya stupid face."

(Elijah and his son)
 "Th-Then what are we waiting for?! Why are bạn still here?! We're supposed to be looking for her, not
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
So they had a chinese kangaroo child? XD hơn một năm qua
cosmic_fusions commented…
no mother fucker xD his eyes are just closed and he just likes hopping and has his mother's feet xD hơn một năm qua
YES THEY ARE XD hơn một năm qua
(Tanis, but younger xD and with purple eyes for racist COLA xD)
 (Tanis, but younger xD and with purple eyes for racist COLA xD)
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
It wasn't even racist! XD And the only difference now is that he's korean! hơn một năm qua
!!!!!!!!!! hơn một năm qua
what about elijah xD hơn một năm qua
The more Hummus listened to Jr., the more he began to feel something that he didn't want rising further and further, his face beginning to visibly become a slight shade of red. But he wouldn't speak while Jr. spoke out of both manners and respect for his son, but also respect for himself. But when he heard the new voice enter between them, he already knew from the manner of speaking alone who it belonged to. And yet, it had grown more compared to the last time he had heard it, just as Jr.'s and Zealia's had.

He turned around to the man who now stood before him holding Tanis, his eyes then moving to where Jr. had been kicked, then back to Elijah. "That is not the greeting that I had hoped to have to come to, but rather avoid." He spoke slowly at first, taking in the sight of his second son. "Do you really deem it rightful to have such violence in the presence of your first born child, Elijah Quartz?" Despite these words, a smile graced his face, and what had been growing within him subsided rather quickly as it had before. "It has been quite some time."

~

A look of utter confusion came across Addai's face when he watched Zealia split into more of herself, his eyes going back and forth between them all as they were given orders and then left. Magic? Was the woman a witch? Yet the spirits didn't stir him on push him away from her either.

When Zealia motioned him to follow, he was hesitant at first to follow. And upon hearing her voice for the first time within his head, he became stiff, his feet rooting to the ground for a moment as he looked around, and then back at her. He was sure that her lips hadn't moved, yet the words were directed towards him. "Was..that you?" He asked carefully, a bit skeptical about the situation now. After all, she had already told him that the witches of these lands were evil. Or perhaps she wasn't a witch, but something else.
"Yeeeaahhh, I do. I mean, we were raised in a violent era and we turned out juuust fine, didn't we, Wiezen?" He asked his brother with complete sarcasm. Jr. slowly stood up coughing, the fatal kick enough to make a human die.

"I-I am not h-here to fight..." He growled.

"Hm, then ya better zip your pants and get the fuck out." At this, Tanis giggled some. Elijah's beaming eyes went to his father. "Ahh, so you've made an appearance? For how long?" He asked with a bit of edge to his voice.

"Yes, Addai, that was me. Zealia. Did I forget to mention I'm a hybrid of Therian, witch, and nymph?" She giggled some. "Don't worry, I won't attempt to make stew out of you."
Hummus released a sigh. "For as long as the days take me." He gave a simple answer, walking to Jr. and checking him for any serious injuries before he stood in front of him, turning back to Elijah. "However, your brother will be with me here for a while as well. I'm sure that you are well aware that your mother is here as well. Which is another of the the many reasons that we are here, of course."

He walked up to Elijah calmly. "You appear to have done more than well for yourself, along with giving your mother and I our first grandchild. But tell me, how have you been?"

~

Addai's eyebrows raised, as he only recognized one of the things that she had said that she was in fully: witch. He'd only heard about nymphs due to a few being out within the seas of his islands along with mermaids and mermen, but he didn't know too much about them. And a Therian, he had no idea of what it was in even the slightest. "How...are you doing that? Only Pele is...–you...you a spirit?!"
But then he remembered that that couldn't have been possible, because she was a witch. And a nymph. And a...Therian. And he didn't feel as if he were in the Elsewhere, and he wasn't the only one that could see her either.

But in all, she didn't seem like a bad person, nor did the glow of colors around her show him so either. He stood there baffled for a long moment, only staring at her.
"Y-your voice..it..sounds nice." He said finally. It was the first voice he had actually heard in a from another person since he had lost his hearing in childhood.
*The Nithloraul continued to take small bites out of the stick, enjoying the sensation and the taste* Are horses something else we can eat?

L-Layla, wait! *Ophelia called out as she followed behind her* We can't find her. She was taken by the gods. Even if we search all over the world, we won't find her. Only your father can help her now
"Horses are a way of travel. I suppose if you'd want to eat an ass, that would be in your own works." Sigmano replied. "But as of now, the animal is needed so that we are able to remain undetected."
*The Nithloraul turned her head in more curiosity as she continued to take small bites from the pretzel* Humans eat chickens, cows, pigs, fish and lamb, but draw the line at horses. My, the laws of human nature is just curious to me
"There are different customs to human nature. Customs and cultures. Some may eat the horse, others may not. It is not the fact of drawing the line, but more so what is more common in the lands I believe. There are some that eat people. Others that find the very sight of meat foul. Many that don't mind either. There are many things to take into account."
*The Nithloraul stopped chewing on her meal for a bit as she listened, still with a look of curiosity on her face, before she raised the food back to her mouth* Humans are so odd. Such different personalities all weighted by emotions and feelings. Gods and their truly loyal followers only follow logic and knowledge, making them practically the same.
"The so called "gods" that you speak of are merely egocentric humans with power that they abuse. Similar to that of a tyrannical king. However, most if not all are cheap and sour imitations that confuse their self-proclaimed divinity with being celestial. A mistake they will soon find...obvious."
*The Nithloraul continued to walk behind it, putting her food down a little before she asked* Do you ever think that crazy priest Cian has the right idea? A world ruled by man instead of gods? It sounds like a far superior world
"Why thank you!" Zealia said out loud, however she said it again in his mind.

"I thought it would be easier to communicate like this since I can only guess it's tedious having to read someone's lips. And although I should be fluent with sign language, I sometimes get my Rs and Ss confused." She walked up the spiral staircase that led to a complete different level of her house.

"Ya know, if you weren't wearing that beard of yours or looked like an old man, I would punch the shit out of you. But I don't hit old people. Not all the time." Elijah shrugged, allowing Tanis to ride on his neck now. At his father's question, a thick brow of his raised. "What do you care? I was supposed to go with you to Fre and you suddenly disappear for three years. That doesn't show any sign of caring."

"You know, Elijah, if you would stop being so rude to your fath--"

"Shut the fuck up, Wiezen. No one's talking to you. No one in their right mind would anyways, ya freak." He rolled his eyes some before glancing back at Hummus. "Anyways, you look like you've been doing just dandy so I guess you two leaving did work out for the best for at least one of you."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Forgot Layla XD hơn một năm qua
Hummus was silent for a moment, his cloak rustling until a small hiss came from his inner pockets. He closed his eyes and counted to five in his thoughts until he opened them again and returned his gaze to Elijah. "Your mother accompanied me to Fre that day. Let the past rest as the past, for I assure you that is what I have done myself. And if I did not care, I would not have come this way to be standing before you now. But please, I would advise not to forget who you are speaking to." It was a brief warning coated within a still cheerful voice.

"You are also correct, for I have been doing quite well without the hindrance of the other three. I ask that you put your animosity aside, for today is the day I ask of you all to come together for breakfast. And of course, I would like no more than you and perhaps your family as well to--" He had to come to a stop, smacking the inner pocket of his cloak before retrieving another piece of the foul smelling meet and dropping it within.
And then he picked up where he left off. "I would like you to join us." He stopped briefly, thinking before adding, "And I'll have you know that my facial hair no longer determines my age. I have simply grown old, which is quite enjoyable. For now, at least."

~

"Tedious, yes, but I have learned to adapt to my disadvantage in order to continue to remain happy within the world. I also use the feeling of your breath through the air." Addai said, and then chuckled some as he added, "However, I too have still yet to master the language of the hands myself. Not as much as I would like." He followed her up the spiraling steps, curious as to where they would lead them.

~

"Man can never rule this world. Not alone. Cian's vision is as corrupted as Kristoff's. If man alone ruled this world then they would merely become the newer corruption. They require some form of guidance, but one that is just and pure in nature, yet does not intervene until life teeters into death. That is why after Alexander, we will travel to this world's core."
The core? *The Nithloraul was now more curious than ever before, and couldn't help but ask questions* Boy, how were you able to come up with such a complicated plan?
"yOuR mOThER-- I DON'T CARE, OLD MAN. It's hard to let the past go when your parents disappeared with no explanation whatso-fucking-ever." The green of his eyes were no longer as radiant as his mothers, they were now a more muted tone–same to be applied with his hair. "A father is talking to a father." He answered his last statement of who he was talking to. His eyes briefly shifted to Wiezen's, them narrowing in complete hatred before they went back to Hummus's. "So you're telling me that after three, long, tedious, unbearable fucking years, you've returned to request... breakfast?" A slowly increasing chuckle came forth from him. "What, you're crazy too?" He said, referring to his mother as well.

"Enough." Wiezen Jr. came forth at the remark about their mother. "You will eat breakfast with us, and so will your wife and child."

"Or what? You're gonna ban me to another fucking world?" He said with bitter hatred. "Try it and I might just serve your liver for breakfast." He warned him to back down before his attention turned to his father. "You really need to learn that sugarcoating bullshit with fAmILy bReAkFaSt ain't fixing shit." However, he shrugged. "You want to cook for us? Fine. I won't say no to free food. But under no circumstances does that repent for anything. Tanis likes his eggs scrambled, extra cheese." At this, the little boy gave a nod followed by a chuckle.

When they arrived on top, a new platform was revealed upstairs. There were no longer clothing racks. Instead, a small living space area that led into the spacious kitchen. However, Zealia continued to walk further down the halls to the rooms first to get Addai settled in. Approaching the guest room, which was right besides hers, she opened it with a welcoming smile and revealed the luxurious dormitory with the grand bed and its own bathroom. "I hope this is plenty to fulfill your needs. I sleep in the other room, so if you ever need anything I will be right there to aid."

"What do you mean?! There should be some way we can help! How do you know this?! We're supposed to be helping, that's what we do!" Layla began to panic.
We will *Ophelia said as she kept her hands on Layla's shoulder* We will help her. She won't be harmed as long as I can help it, Layla. But all we can do is finish mine and Flynn's work and take care of it all so that we can get Franziska back. I promise you nothing will happen to her and she will be back soon. Okay?
"I didn't." Sigmano answered. "The ones that sent me back to this forsaken world did after The Others deceived me. And in turn, I am no longer who you think me to be. Not completely. My soul is elsewhere, while my consciousness remains here. Within this body dwells another soul that has lent me both its knowledge and its celestial strength."

~

Hummus refrained from saying anything further than, "I am not attempting to sugar coat anything, nor have I implied as such either. But as you wish, Elijah Quartz. I will respect your wishes." He placed the key he had been given into his hands and simply stepped away from him. "Take us to your mother. You know the way, after all."

More words were burned into the pages of his small book, and he flipped back a few pages, some of them tearing themselves out and turning to dust only to replaced by new ones within the book itself.

~

Addai looked around the second floor to the boutique in awe. Never before had he seen such a structure to a place aside from some of the inns that they had there, though he had never had the chance to go inside one for long enough before he would be thrown out for "disturbing the customers".

When they reached the guest room and she opened the door, he peeked inside, looking around at the luxurious place space that it was, a bit taken aback. He turned to her now nervously, not seeing himself fit for something that looked to be of so much luxury. "Are you...are you sure that you would allow a kūamuamu ili to experience such a thing?"
Google translate sucks xD hơn một năm qua
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Why the hell are bạn using Google transaltor XD It never translates dictionary stuff correctly hơn một năm qua
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Lmfaaaoooo XD hơn một năm qua
Elijah snatched the key away and observed it closely before he hmped. He then glanced at Wiezen who followed behind his father. "Oh, musn't get cold horns now, he's not going to protect you from the amount of pain I will inflict upon you."

"Keep your churlish insults to yourself." Was all the Wiezen said, not caring for him anymore. However, he did pay close attention in case he tried anything as he led the way. "I am sorry." He said to his father about having to deal with all of this. Meanwhile, Tanis jumped of Elijah's head and landed on Hummus's instead to peek on what he was writing.

"H-Hey!" He squeaked, pulling out a very small book from the pockets of his pants. "I ave a buuk too!" He nuzzled himself on his hair, opening it for him to see the colorful figurines in it. "iss mai favurite!"

"You are no kūamuamu ili in my hōʻino eyes." She ironically said telepathically before she finally spoke, pointing at her lips and speaking slowly for him to understand. "I would love nothing more but to aid you. Us Quartzes do not cast away; we welcome with open arms." She helped him carry the bag he had into the room, patting at the bed.

"How can you promise me something if you don't even know where she is or what they are doing to her?!" The human shrieked in her grasp.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
"wicked smudged eyes" XD bạn don't know how hard I'm laughing right now hơn một năm qua
wait it was supposed to say cursed eyes! xD hơn một năm qua
....perhaps xD IT WAS EASY OKAY hơn một năm qua
Sounds like a pain to me *The Nithloraul said, looking at her food but hesitating to take a bite as she spoke in a whisper to herself* I would know
"Ah, but our books are very different." Hummus closed his book, and then opened it again and showed it to Tanis only for there to be blank pages. He flipped through them and stopped at a page at the end before a message to the child burned itself into that said "Hello", and then disappeared before he closed it once more. And then he opened it once more at the same page to reveal that the words were gone.

His attention then went back to Elijah momentarily. "You will not harm your brother nor will he harm you. I will say it only once more that this is not a day for conflict. Especially not with the likes of your mother being a part of this day as well as your sister. If you want to attempt to inflict pain onto something, try your hand with me. I give you my word that I will harm you as little as possible in the presence of your child if it shall come down to that. That is something I do not seek, for I we have come in peace to achieve a day of peace. Not as individuals, but as a family."

~

Addai had to hold back a small laughter when Zealia spoke to him telepathically and made a mistake in the way that she said the words. But he understood what she was trying to say quite well still, for it was a common mistake for people who were learning his native tongue.

He watched her lips as she had started to speak verbally again, and he put his hands together and gave her a small bow of thanks while telling her, "Hoʻomaikaʻi, mahalo." He paused for a moment, and decided to say it more in a language that she was comfortable with since she had done the same for him. "I thank you, my highest gratitude I give to you."

~

"Whether a pain or not, they have granted me freedom from those that have chained me. And whether I seek the to grant you the same is..." Sigmano paused, not really finishing what he was going to say. Instead, he started with something else. "Our journey will not take us long after we find Alexander."
don't point out her flaw xD hơn một năm qua
i just realized its cinco de mayo and i have yet to have rượu tequila, tequila hơn một năm qua
instead i am crying to Coco for the 7892784 time hơn một năm qua
Zealia's ears lowered some and she blushed slightly when she realized the mistake she had committed in the language. However, when he thanked her, she returned the bow. "You are very welcome." She smiled. "Feel free to change or bathe or do whatever you wish in here. If you need anything washed I will gladly help. I shall be in the kitchen dicing some vegetables for our meal." She bowed once more as she took her leave.

"Cranky old man." Was all that Elijah muttered, continuing to lead the way.

Tanis gasped at the sight of the magic with the book, his unsharpened claws clutching his hair so he wouldn't slip off. "Hewo!!!" He said back to the book. "no pictores??" He asked with a frown, looking at his book that had a bunch of pictures.
"No pictures you say?" Hummus asked with a chuckle. "Are you sure of that?" Intricate lines began to burn themselves into the book until an almost perfect picture of them walking as they were now willed itself across both pages of the section of the book that they were in. Oddly enough, however, he himself was not within the picture, and instead it was a sketch of the child on Wiezen Jr.'s head instead of his own. "Aha! Is that a picture I see?"

~

Addai smiled at her. And right before he left, he spoke. "You have a beautiful spirit, Ms. Zealia." He looked around the room for a moment, taking it all in. His good deeds have paid off, for as much kindness he had given and received the opposite back, Pele had led him to someone who was unlike he had ever seen before. Such a good woman of good nature.

He blushed a little, shaking his head to clear while he went about the room, running his hands over the walls and sniffing the air. It smelled of vanilla, which he had no problem with at all. He went to the bed and pressed his hand against it, the softness of it taking him by surprise.
Tanis's eyes sparkled some when a picture engrained itself onto the paper. "woooaaaahhh...." He mumbled some, eyeing the image until he realized something. "Where are yu?" His long ears twitched in curiosity. "Das me!" He pointed at himself. "I am much scawier!" He said at the cute baby that was drawn. "And das yu, Weechen!"

"It's Wiezen." The raven haired man spoke.

"Weechen!"

"Wiezen."

"Weegen?"

"Wiezen."

"Weeeeeeepen?

"WIEZEN."

"Weezen!"

Wiezen Jr. sighed. "I'll take it."

As Addai wandered around the room, he began to notice that even with being in a guest room, there were still a few of Zealia's belongings in there. There were frames of her parents and some pictures of herself in high school with her friends. A lot of them were with her father at different places in the world they had visited. Some of her other belongings were also a few spell books here and there. The soaps there were meant for women since usually most of her guests were her female friends, however, the fragrance would suit men too. The clothes within the closet were a few spare ones of her own, including bunny slippers. And within the drawers although he couldn't use her panties, he could help himself to fuzzy blankets and oversized socks.
I'd hope not *The Nithloraul said finally finished with her pretzel, wiping her mouth as she continued* I imagine convincing him will be hard enough

*Ophelia did her best to remain calm as she continued* your father knows they won't harm her and so do I. Just remain calm. I'll see if I can find someone who can take you in until we find her
"Take me in?!" Layla's brows furrowed. "I am not a child!" She exclaimed, sighing some afterwards. "It doesn't matter where I stay, I can contact some... friends... What matters is finding my mother!"
*Ophelia gave a slight nod of understanding and spoke* We will. Me and your father will. I promise you that
Layla released a worried sigh, her blood pressure rising to a level it shouldn't have, especially after being released from the hospital. She then glanced at Ophelia. "Why are you still here then!?!" She nudged her. "Find her, please!"
*Ophelia gave a nod and turned to the door, before responding* I will find her while I'm with Oswald. You have my word
Addai looked around for a while to get himself used to the surroundings, venturing into the bathroom. He peeked his head through the door first, and as he walked in his first realization was how odd everything looked compared to home. The tub, the shower, the way that things were placed. He went over to the mirror, running his fingers across its surface, but frowning as he saw himself within it, his eyes averting.

He left the bathroom shortly afterwards, only to coming across both the spellbooks and the pictures, looking over them with uncertainty. And with that being the end of his short tour, he sat down on the bed for a moment, crossing his legs. He inhaled deeply through his nostrils, his breathing slowing as he took in his surroundings once more as a whole now.

~

Hummus gave a lighthearted chuckle at Tanis and Wiezen Jr., closing the book. He made sure that he was taking in where they were going and the environment as well, storing the details within his head. He also was keeping up with both the minutes they had been there and the time of day it was when they had left, keeping even the smallest details stored to specifics. There was a lot that the old man kept, his mind itself like a chamber of libraries.

~

"Yes. I do not expect it to at all be a simple task myself. There is no way around the likes of that." Sigmano agreed. When they finally got to where they needed to be and found who he was looking for, he got them one pack horse that they were going to need and a normal saddled horse.
He guided the reigns to one of them into Nithloraul's hand while climbing onto the back of his horse.
*The Nithloraul looked at the leather reigns in her hand, and as she examined it, she immediately put it in her mouth and chewed, before placing it back into her hands* This food is terrible, Sig

*Rosemary leaned against the bed, looking up at the ceiling, the thought of having to eat human flesh again just to get stronger disgusting her* Jeez, what the hell are we gonna do, Eros? I said I won't go back to doing that no matter what. But I also said that I will help Oasis, no matter what. Why do I have to break promises like an idiot!
Zealia for the time being sliced intricate pieces of vegetables she thought would go well with the poke bowl. As she did so, she played some music to keep herself entertained. She cut to the beat, the rhythm following her procedure with ease. She helped herself to dancing a little bit, her hips swaying side to side every time lyrics were present.

"Okay, then go! Find her!" Layla nudged at her. "You're wasting time!"

The group approached a small mushroom house after fifteen minutes of a walk, passing by the cypress trees they were told to. It was very, very small compared to all the other houses they had seen. Based on its size, one could only guess it was one floor as well. It was isolated from the rest of the world, however, was still near water sources and the beauty of nature.

Tanis hopped off Hummus's shoulders, his book in his hands as he hopped up the steps. "NAAAANAAAAA!!!!" The little boy cried out, scratching at the door. Elijah did the favor and unlocked the door without the need of a key, letting the boy run inside at full speed.

"NAAAANAAA!!! My book, my book! Story time!" He yelled on repeat, however, there was no response though it seemed someone had answered him.
 Zealia for the time being sliced intricate pieces of vegetables she thought would go well with the po
Hummus gave a glance over at Jr. briefly before he followed came to a stop at the front of the mushroom house, seeing as to how much smaller it it was compared to a normal cabin. He eventually continued ahead to the door, allowing Jr. and Elijah to go in ahead of him first while he opened his notebook again to make a few more notes.

~

Addai eventually got off of the bed when he remembered that he still had his sandals on, and he found it unsanitary of him doing so and apologized to the bedsheets. He removed his sandals afterwards and placed them near the door before peeking his head out of the room, venturing out a second or two later, wanting to look around a bit more.