windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5601-5650 of 13264

hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: Well.... I haven't given it much thought, really (Looks down nervously)
hơn một năm qua Jade_23 said…
Helga: No worries, there is plenty of time. And I'm sure whatever you wish to be will help impact this world in a good way, no?

She tried her best to distract Rosemary from... Well, everything they've been through and the more things they'd have to confront in the future. She gently caressed her cheek and placed a tender kiss on there.
Rosemary: (Gave Helga a joyful smile) Of course, Helga
hơn một năm qua -Universe_COLA- said…
Bonnus had closed her eyes again, of course more than puzzled by Helga's behavior. But she instead she decided to say nothing of the matter and discard of it as...well, she would work on what to brush it off as. In the meantime, she returned her attention to other matters as she continued to stand. She inhaled for a moment while finding that the other three were venturing closer to them and decided against going to meet them. Instead, she would let them meet them here and now. More importantly, another part of why she was there was to tend to a bit of business from the past. She released a sigh, but nonetheless made herself smile at the more positive aspect of things for now.

~

Macross and Sonni had fell into silence as they continued forward on their journey in their small group of three.

Sonni remained quiet, but unlike Macross, she was also wary of surroundings. She looked around every so often, and even when she didn't, she watched as much as she could through her peripherals. Being that the sun had set didn't make things any better.

On the other hand, Macross was absent minded yet calm and comfortable in the dark of the woods that surrounded them. She wasn't really bothered by anything around them either. Even the rustling of leaves that made themselves noticeable every once and a while was only seen by her as something keeping its distance in order to not be killed by her.
Enricho: (REmained in silence as he followed behind the two, allowing himself to be lost in thought)
Helga gave a genuine smile down at her daughter, then scratched her arm awkwardly as she rested against a tree. She continued to cradle Jacob until he had fallen asleep, kissing his forehead and covering him with a baby blue blanket for warmth. She allowed her triplets to play around as they ate in her sight, involving their mother as they "forced" her to be a customer in the market as they pretended to sell and prepare her food. Nonetheless, as a mother, she giggled and went along their little game of pretend. She loved playing with her children, especially when Wiezen joined them. In Helga's eyes, he always found a way to spice things up and go from a normal customer to a "monster" that would "steal" the lady, which would be Helga, and the triplets were left to save the damsel in distress with their magic.

But now... The witch realized that things weren't the same. And she wondered if they ever were going to be again.
(COLA's on another plane XD)
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Nope, no plane's this time xD hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua The_Real_Dio said…
A tall thin figure stands in the woods just out of sight of everyone staring at Helga and the children, he is wearing a dirty plague doctor suit. The figure cocks his head to the side and lets out a faint sigh as black smoke billows out of his eye holes, he than shudders and takes a step closer to the party trying to be silent but steps on a stick making a loud cracking noise, he then freezes where he stands, still staring at Helga and the children.
 A tall thin figure stands in the woods just out of sight of everyone staring at Helga and the childre
The nymph's ears twitched at the sound of cracking, and her eyes suddenly narrowed as it looked a certain direction. She lowered her hands and stopped her playing with her children, then immediately stood in front of them. Was she seeing things again? Helga remained quiet and just sat there, her green eyes searching through the forest with her magic.
Rosemary: Helga, is something wrong?
The figure begins breathing heavily and shaking in possibly fear knowing something heard him, it wheezes as it exhales and large amounts of black smoke begin bellowing from it's eye holes, sleeves, and below it's robes, in a panic he begins looking about him in jerky motions only causing more of a racket.
Helga: ..Yes... Something is wrong... Rosemary, my dear, stay with your siblings. And if Emma appears, you run as far and as fast as you can, alright?

The witch made a forcefield appear around Rosemary and the others, leaving Jacob behind as well. She got to her feet, dusting off her dress and quickly disappearing into a form of smoke that swiftly moved through the air, following the direction of the figure, and soon, reverting back to her original form. She crouched like a monkey on a branch of a tree, her emerald eyes scattering around the ground and observing the figure. She prepared a ball of magic in case of any danger.
Rosemary: (Gathered her siblings around each other so that she could keep an eye on them, and waited for Helga to return)
the figure's breathing slows and he seems to calm down he straitens up and lets out a long dragged out sigh as smoke pores out of his eye holes, he than suddenly bends his neck in a unnatural way to look straight at Helga.
Helga slightly recoiled a bit, but nonetheless she growled lowly. But she did no attack. Instead, she stopped her growled and hopped off the branch onto the ground, straightening herself as well as she was now facing the figure from a distance.

Helga: Are thou a friend or foe? I do not wish to cause trouble if you don't either. I may be green but my intentions are not wicked. Im a being of light, and I'll gladly show you my true form if you do not wish to cause any damage to my friends or family.
The figure cocks his head at Helga and in a smoky and quiet voice say "F... f... friennnnda" he than pick a flower from the grown and tries to hand it to Helga but the flower dies before he can hand it her causing him to sigh sadly.
Helga lifted an eyebrow at the creature, then lowered her eyes at the dead flower. Still, the witch took the flower from him and held it closely, sprinkling some magic on it to revive it. She looked back at the creature and her frown became somewhat of a smile. This couldn't be one of Emma's acts. It was too easy. She inhaled the scent of the flower, her ears perking a bit.

Helga: ...Why thank you... It's the best thing I've gotten all day today...
The Figure begins breathing excitedly when he sees the flower brought to life and more smoke billows from his mask as he he raises a shaking hand to point at the flower.
Helga tilted her head in mild confusion as she looked back at the flower.

Helga: Yes, it is pretty indeed. I thank thee. Who are you? Or better yet, what are you? Do you travel alone?
The figure looks confused by Helga's question but then seems to figure it out and answers "I... I... I am? I am cr- Crazerd, I am Lich"
Helga suddenly tensed and dropped the flower when she heard what he was.

Helga: A lich?! Begone if you wish to bring mischief to this settlement! Or else I'll kill you once more! And you'll stay dead for good! There is no way a lich would have given me a flower. You're a cold-hearted creature for all I know!
last edited hơn một năm qua
Still keeping her place at the fire, Bonnus's ears were perked, the blade within her umbrella unsheathed very slightly. The glint of the blade flickered vaguely but sharply, however, she didn't make a move of any sort. Instead, she listened in, more than prepared to lash out with a calm ferocity. But something else came to her mind, and she found herself glancing in the direction that Macross and the others were coming from. She furrowed her eyebrows in thought, but then her eyes widened. The ground cracked under her feet with a loud crunch before as she suddenly took off in a sudden lash of speed, leaving the fire flickering uncontrollably for a while until it steadied itself.

~

Sonni began to groan after minutes of boring silence passed. "Can one of you PLEASE say something? Anything? This whole "emerged in silence" thing is almost unbearable and it's getting annoy--" She came to a stop, both and speech and with walking.

This had caused Macross to come to a stop as well. She looked at Sonni for a moment, and then to Enricho before she slowly drew one of the pistols she carried. And then she aimed it at him.

Sonni did the same, pointing the pistol that Macross had given her at Enricho. "You move, I shoot. And let me just say that I'm a pretty good fucking shot with this thing....sort of."

"Enricho, come." Macross said, motioning him to their side, her eyes narrowing. However, there seemed to be nothing there. But there in fact, was. She could feel that putrid...disgusting feeling of air that she couldn't mistaken for anything else. He was there.
Enricho: What the- What the hell is going on?
An outline in the air wavered for a moment in a rippling effect occurred. A then it slowly began to disappear as if it had been a form of camouflage. And the familiar appearance of a masked stranger from some time ago came to surface. "I'll tell ya ly I told ya before. Try it ya fucknugget, and I'll skewer you and your li-ul cunts there." He began to laugh, rotating the blade in his hands through his fingers. "Me gods, and I coulda slit ye throats I could."

"You again...and that fucking accent." Sonni hissed, the aim of her pistol going to the mask man's head. "Aren't you supposed to be fucking dead you prick?"

Macross was silent, looking the stranger over, her finger itching at the trigger of the pistol.

The stranger grinned widely from behind his mask. "Ah guess ya could coll it a breath o' second wind ya pissy li-ul bastard. Still the muddled mouth shite that ya were when ah took a lung. Good times them were." His glance shifted over to Enricho. "And look at whot the biggots dragged with'em. Ah'm surprised ya ain't dead yet. But ah'll change that I will. And if ya tink them li-ul pee shooers are goin' to do ya any good, you might as well roll over on ya backs."
Jade_23 commented…
Ayyy he's back xD hơn một năm qua
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD Lol, tends to happen sometimes hơn một năm qua
Jade_23 commented…
mmmmmhmmmmmm hơn một năm qua
Enricho: Let me tell you something, pal. You just made a stupid mistake
"I think "stupid mistake" is an understatement." Sonni said before she began to shoot at him without second thought.

"Oh, did ah now, lad?" The stranger began to laugh even more, slashing the bullets in half with one swipe of his blade. "Ah didn ave the chance to have meself some fun. Meanin, tearin' out ya insides. But here I am now, witta wee bit more to the eye than before laddie. But ah believe that the bunch of ya are in for more than ya can swalla. Ahmma slaughter ya pigs here, and then it's on to the slut cow and er little shite eaters."

Macross paused for a moment and lowered the pistol. She furrowed her brow. "You sure are confident for a fucking wiesel." She dropped the pistol to the ground. "I'll take a guess and say that a certain someone somehow rose you outta your grave. Sucks for you, I'm going to put you back in it."

"Oh?" The stranger smirked behind his mask. "Ah won't be as generous as ah was before. Ah'm takin' more than an arm, eye, and a lung this time around. Ah'm gonna fuckin' gut ya and hang ya with your intestines."

"If you say so. I've got some steam to blow off, so I'm gonna make this simple enough for you to understand." Macross cracked her knuckles. She turned back to the stranger, kicking the pistol to the side. "So, you want to fight, then fight me. Because I'm going to enjoy every last second of beating your shit into the dirt, buddy."

The stranger paused for a moment. "Ah don' think ya understand ya situation. But ah'll even make it easier for ya." He threw the blades that he had in his hands behind him and they turned into crimson and white birds that dispersed into thin air. "If ya wan't to make ya death that much more painful, then ah'll be happy to break ya bones, snap ya neck in fron of tose two shitehawks there. Come on then, let's ave some fun."

Macross glanced over at Sonni and Enricho. "This asshole is mine. Stay out of this." She said, unstrapping the pistol holsters from around her waist and taking off her bag of items.

"What?! Are you fucking crazy? You're not the only one who wants to get some payback from this dickwad!" Sonni exclaimed.

"You two will probably only get in my way, so like I said, stay out of this. It's much more personal than you think." Macross stretched some. "I got this. Nothin' I can't handle."

"Ohohoho, whether they try to interfere or not, tey're goin' ta lacerated they will. Humans, always biting off more than they can chew." The stranger said. "But if ya wanna play hero, then be me guest ya skankwaffle."

(As Enricho was thrown back, he mask fell off, revealing his face)
Soldier: (Hiding behind the tree, he looked at Enricho) I-it's him. The Hunter... I gotta get back to Blackmore (sneaks back to the town, avoiding making a sound or being detected)
Enricho: (Looks at Macross, without arguing) If it's personal, then it's best you do what you have to do.
Meanwhile, Flynn was sitting across a tree with crossed arms and a somewhat grumpy expression. But then he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when he noticed that both Bonnus and Helga were missing. His attention went to the unattended children in the forcefield, and he decided to join them with a sigh and look out for them while they were gone.
Macross rotated her left shoulder for a moment, flexing the fingers on her hand as she began to walk forward. "You're really starting to get on my nerves. So instead of you running your shit hole, how's about we get down to business." She said calmly, exhaling lightly.

"Ya sure do run yer little trapper." The stranger said while walking forward as well. "Ya're goin' ta regret that lassie." His left foot dug down into the ground before he disappeared. "Because the way ah'm seein' it, ya've already been thrown on the losin' end." He spoke from behind her, his back to hers. He spun around, attacking with his elbow.

Though Macross couldn't move as fast, he didn't have the complete advantage over her. She found that she could still somewhat see him when he moved, her eyes already being adjusted from when she had bore the mark. Her eyes narrowed, instinct pushing her to move just in time to redirect the attack with the hard smack of her hand. Her right leg lifted and she kicked her foot behind her to knock him off balance, but felt the stranger's grip around her ankle. Her the bottom of her left foot twisted against the ground, her body turning sideways. Her foot left the ground, and she yanked her right leg towards her, pulling him with it before driving both feet into his chest.

The stranger's grip loosened and he stumbled back a step or so, watching as Macross quickly flipped herself up from the ground after landing. He chuckled. "Bravo, ya're pre'ee good. I think I want to play around wit ya for a bit." He dusted himself off casually. "Entertain me. Lets see if ya can keep up." He took a few steps forward, going on the offensive again. He threw a low kick using his left leg,, which was parried by the same attack from his opponent. However, he continued with a mid kick, knowing that it to be defended against with a knee. But the he jumped with a quick spin and landed fast lash of a kick into the side of her face with his opposite leg.

Macross stumbled back a few steps, stopping herself from losing balance completely. Glaring slightly, she rubbed her cheek with the back of her hand, quickly recovering her guard. When the stranger attacked again, she found herself leaning back as another kick was thrown at her head, then putting her guard up to parry a few punches before she went on the offense. Ducking down, she kicked the stranger in the shin, knocking him off balance and causing him to fall forward. She pushed herself up, striking at his throat with a stiff punch only for it to be countered.

The stranger landed a blow to Macross's stomach with a forceful thrust of his palm before picking her up completely off the ground by a hand full of hair and tossing her backwards. "Is tha the bess ya can do? Come on, use that mark ya used last time."

Macross coughed slightly, her arm wrapped around her stomach for a second or so. "Just keep talkin' your shit. I'm only gettin' warmed up." She growled, brushing herself off before stancing herself once more.

"Fuck..." Sonni muttered to herself, the thought of jumping in becoming more and more of a option in her mind. She cocked back the hammer to the pistol still in her possession.
Crazerd slowly Disappears when he sees things start to get violent, but his aura still lingers.
Enricho: (Though he was worried in thought, his facial expression remained the same, as if he knew that Macross would be able to best him)
The stranger tipped his head to the side slightly. "Then ya'd betta make it quick, because the next few moves may be fatal."

Macross took in a small breath of air before she went in to attack. But this time, her steps were different. She had already had a thought of switching up her attack pattern. She started with a low kick, then a mid kick, both in which were countered with the same pattern of attack until she swiftly spun into a crouch, her leg extending out to sweep his feet from under him. As soon as he had hit the ground, she had already thrown herself into a sideways spiral and her knee drove into in his chest.

The stranger let out a small grunt, but he was becoming more amused. He grabbed her leg and rolled off to the side, bending it back and making her fall face flat onto the ground before driving his elbow into her back. He rolled off her quickly and was back on his feet in seconds.

Macross got to her feet, her back aching in pain from the strike that it had received. She straightened herself, but as she took a step forward, a burning sting of pain shot through her body and caused her to fall to her knee for a second or so. "Shit..." She exhaled, taking another second to catch her breath and push herself back into standing.

The stranger sneered. "Eh? Ya still warmin' up there lassie?" He taunted with a chuckle, motioning her to come at him again.

Macross rotated her shoulders, but didn't say anything this time, her left eye twitching in irritation as she returned to her stance.
Helga blinked in confusion when Crazered had disappeared. She turned to the direction of the others, her nostrils expanding as she sniffed the danger. She could smell Macross. Sonni. Enricho. And the familiar, unwanted scent. Her eyebrows furrowed and she quickly turned around and ran back into the settlement, sighing in relief when she saw her children were alright. Her eyes met Flynn's, but she didn't say a word. She looked back at the scent of the others and debated whether she should join or stay behind.
Crazerd fallows Helga unseen and unheard.
"Seems like someone's a wee bit crambit." The stranger smirked behind his mask, watching as Macross came to attack him again. When she threw a punch, he side stepped her and caught her wrist in her grasp before pulling her forward and used his free fist to strike her in the side. He shoved her back again, releasing her as she pulled back. He stepped forward with the step that she took back, brushing away another punch that she threw before landing strikes in a fluent combination. He jammed his heel into the area right below her knee, knocking her off balance and taking advantage of her disrupted equilibrium.

Macross tried to keep herself on her feet, struggling to keep up as the sharp pain from her side was joined by the jab of a heel to her shin. She heaved as she felt another blow to her stomach, a heave coming from her lips before a backhanded fist met her face with a force that caused her to turn do a complete 360 as she stumbled back to keep herself standing. She went to put up her guard, barely managing to block a high kick aimed towards her head. But she managed to grab hold of it before he could proceed with his onslaught of domination. The agitation that she felt spiked into anger, and she pulled his body into a swing, throwing him across the air.

The stranger spiraled for a moment, but stopped himself, the bottom of his feet clacking against the trunk of a tree in a crouch. He seemed to stick to it as if it were the ground. "Well well, what izzit that we ave here eh?" He stared at Macross, watching as she breathed heavily.

Macross smirked, wiping the blood that trickled from her lip from the back-handed fist. "I told you...I was just gettin' warm up." She said arrogantly. But she couldn't deny the fact that the bastard seemed to always be one or two steps ahead of her. "What? Ya scared now or somethin'?"

"Don't be ignorant, ah'm not even tryin ta kill ya yet ya clegg. Ah've been kickin' ya bahookie all across the place." The stranger walked down the trunk of the tree and to the ground. He could see by the look she had that she still thought that she actually had a chance against him. He would just have to show her...

Meanwhile, Sonni bit her lip, but kept herself from making a move for the moment. She could see clearly that Macross was definitely having a hard time. She began to have doubt that Macross could actually take him.
Enricho: (Continued to sit back, knowing getting involved would do no good, and just continued to watch with the same expression on his face)
Crazerd watches the battle carefully, well still remaining unseen.
"Yeah we'll see about that." Macross furrowed her brow again, watching him intently in attempt to maybe read his movements. It should have been easier since she could still keep up with him as far as she was concerned. Her feet shifted into place as she prepared herself to attack again. If she could get her hands on the bastard, then she had a chance. She moved forward with careful steps before rushing in at the stranger.

The stranger shifted onto the defensive side of things, evading the punches and kicks that were thrown his way with side steps and quick steps back. He smacked away a few just for amusement, but there were a few that he had to actually guard himself against. She was getting cocky with him. He jumped back a few feet, and as she came at him again, he struck back. In a blitz of speed, he was a foot or so behind her. "Ya're just too slow. A slug could moo faster than you."

Macross turned quickly on her heels, caught off guard by the sudden movement. She wasn't able to keep up with it at all. But as she went to attack, her eyes widened, her body locking up as blood spewed from her lips. What the...?

"Macross!" Sonni began to fire off bullets as she started towards them.

The masked stranger's hands moved through the air and caught each bullet with ease. "Ya heard what she said. Noo interference." A flock of hundreds of blood red and crows began to flutter around the area around him and Macross, tearing through the trees and keeping Sonni at bay. His attention then turned back to Macross. "Ah struck a few of yer vi'al points just then, probably fractured a rib or two." He said nonchalantly.

Macross stood there stuck for a her head beginning to throb, a dizziness falling over, pain striking her body all at once. She could feel herself tipping over into a fall but managed to turn it into a stagger instead. "Y-you....bastard..." She forced to move, lunging forward, her attacks either missed or blocked completely.

"Why don' you jus lie down alrei'ee?" The stranger grinned behind his mask. "Surely ya've figured it out. Ya won' win, and ya're not gettin' away alive lassie dog." He lifted his leg and kicked her square in her face, causing her to stumble back a few steps. "Ya knoo, I fin' this entertainin', beitin yoour bloody face in an all." He placed his hand in his pocket as he walked forward. His left foot kicked her in the face again before going back to the ground as he hopped to his right foot.

"MACROSS!" Sonni went to step forward, but the birds threatened to tear anything apart that attempted to go through.

"I-I SAID STAY OUT OF THIS!" Macross yelled, half conscious as she blocked the right kick, her guard barely holding up before another kick met the left side of her head, causing her to stagger to the right, blood now dripping from the side of her head and the gash on her right cheek. As the stranger spun on his heel, she attempted to hold her guard as roundhouse after roundhouse was sent her way, each one successful breaking her guard and striking her in the face. But she just wouldn't fall.

"Te problem is, some humans jus don' knoo when to trow in the toowel." The masked stranger came to a stop. "And yoo jus don' knoo when to fall." He watched as Macross staggered back and forth, barely able to keep herself standing. But for some reason, she still had that look on her face, as if she still had even the slightest chance of winning. And it was something that agitated him greatly. He held his hand out, his palm facing her before it shot forward, the skin and flesh of his arm stretching out in a continuous stream until hand smacked into her face and his fingers clenched around it. His arm then retracted and brought her to him where he held her in the air. "Whot? Think ya still got some sense of fight in ya? Gonna show me that mark now?" He questioned. There was a short pause before he began to laugh. "Ohohohoo, yoo don' ave it anymoor do ya? A shame reilly."
Crazard reappears and approaches the flock of birds seemingly fascinated by them, he hesitantly rises his hand to he birds and quickly pulls it away because his hand is sliced up, he then stares at his hand as if he is surprised by the fact he still bleeds.
Helga’s ears twitched in complete irritation, the sounds and smells intensifying. She frowned, tears seemingly swelling in her eyes. She turned back to Flynn and spoke softly.

Helga: Flynn… I know I've hurt you… I've been ignorant… Selfish… Annoying… And I'm sorry… I'm so sorry… But now I need you more than ever… You’re my only friend here. I’ve even tried contacting Apollo but I fear he won’t respond due to me being green. Griffins are very conservative when it comes to good and bad…. But I must go try and aid the others… And I can't put my children in danger… I need you to watch over them… And protect them. With all your being. Find Wiezen and taken them to him if I can't do it myself… Please… It's time for me to pay a long awaited debt.

Flynn blinked as the witch placed a kiss on his cheek. And all her children stared at her in confusion when they were given kisses on their foreheads.

Helga: Remember these words, my loves: For this world is filled with many possibilities, and each and every one of you can decide on who you want to be. Even if we are the bad guys in stories. Us Quartzs don't go down without a fight. And we see beauty in everything. I haven't been such a great example, but all of thee will grow up and become extraordinary people. You already are. And mommy and daddy will do everything in their power to protect you all. I love you. And remember… find your anchor. The anchor will reveal the strongest in you.

The witch observed as her children stared at her in perplexity, but they felt sort of odd and sad knowing their mother was departing too. Helga forced a smile, promising to return before she turned the opposite direction and began to sprint. Fast. As in, supernatural fast. She flashed through the forest in a blur, and on her way, she spotted the same mysterious creepy figure with the long hair seated unusually near a tree. She looked back only to see it gone, and now it had reappeared right in front of her. The eerie creature was following her every move. But instead of running, she crawled. The ugly creature crawled on all elongated limbs, her pace not too slow and fast enough to tag behind Helga. The green nymph gulped and tried shaking her thoughts off her head.

Not too long after, there was a quick, small earthquake in the location where Macross and the others were. The ugly crows surrounding the group slowly began to turn themselves into butterflies and bubbles with purple smoke emerging from them. The stranger’s hand that was settled on Macross’s face began to forcefully twist and turn in abnormal ways until it jerked backward, releasing Macross where she fell on a stack of feathers that had magically appeared out of nowhere. The hand that was jerked backwards began to contort in obligation until there was a snap, and his wrist broke. His hand then began to mercilessly shrivel down until there was nothing left but a bleeding arm. A camouflaged figure right behind him revealed itself, and it turned out to be no other witch but Helga herself. She was floating in midair when she suddenly kicked the masked stranger and forced him on the ground where she buried his face onto the dirt. Her twitching eyes fell upon Sonni and Enricho.

Helga: Do not leave your lover and sister in solitude. For when the deed is done you will regret not helping. I’ll try to keep him occupied. Make sure Macross is alright. Oh, and Bonnus is looking for you, Sonni. Let her find you.

Helga raised her shaking arm, elevating her own sword from Enricho’s scabbard. If no one was going to use it, then she’d take it back. Her grip tightened on the large blade and signaled the others to flee.
Enricho: (Before Helga could do anything, Enricho placed his arm in front of her) Helga, this is something that Macross must do. Hunters know that, in situations like this, for honor, they must do this on their own. And you know better than anyone that Macross would never accept assistance from you
Helga: *she quickly tenses when she feels his touch on her, but remains quiet for a few more seconds before she looked back up at him with questioning eyes.* Tell me... Do you want your mistress to die? She can't even stand properly. The code of hunters can be put aside, Enricho... Her life in on the line. She is more important than some hunter honor code, is she not? And I know she doesn't accept my assistance. It'll just be another thing I'll add in my list of debts. Do you trust me? As a friend. As a lover. As a sister?
Enricho: I trust you... But I trust Macross to survive this. If she really wishes for help, I will know. But for now, she wishes to do this on her own
Helga: Very well then. But I shall help her whether she refuses or not. And you will too.
Enricho: Of course I will. But fr now, I will let her continue her fight
Sonni was relieved when Helga had arrived, and the mention of Buro--Bonnus, made her furrow her eyebrows in thought as she went to Macross's side, only to be shoved away forcefully by her, stumbling onto the ground.

"I told you to stay out of this Sonni!" Macross gave a grunt and pushed herself after a few moments after she was sure that her vision had stopped spinning, her breathing worn and jagged. Letting out a pained laugh, she spit to the side. "Everyone...just persists in getting in my fucking way today..." She staggered slightly. "I don't need....your fucking help, witch. So why don't you go back to your pathetic piece of shit life and get out of mine. This is none of your business." She growled to Helga. "I'm so sick of you, stickin your nose up the ass that it doesn't belong in. You are not Enricho's sister....you aren't his fucking friend...and I'll severe your head and feed it to your children if you ever so much as think that he see's you as a lover."

"This witch and her irritating ways. Petty drama." The stranger lifted himself from the ground, his grasp twisting at Helga's ankle. "Oooh and you..." He began to laugh. "So the sow herself arrives." A mixture of white and red began to wiggle from where his arm had gone missing before a branch of the substance burst from it and began to reform his arm quickly. "Ah can' wait until she finally decides to bring upon your greatest misfortune...." He cracked his neck before shoving her aside, a flock of the liquid like crows firing themselves off before inflating and exploding. "But maybe Ah'll get aroun' to that myself. That is, if he doesn't do it first."

"Yeah yeah yeah..." Macross snapped her fingers numerous times to get his attention. "Hey--" She coughed. "Yeah, you. Over here you piece of shit. Pay attention, we ain't done here." She said.

The stranger's attention shifted from Helga before he knocked Enricho back. "Ah'm through playin' games with ya lassie. Ah think tis aboo time that ah lay yoo ta rest. And then tis on to the rest."

"You know, it's a damn shame...you want the witch dead...I want the witch dead. We could've been on the same side of the fence if I wasn't for your shit." She said, managing to keep herself on her feet. "But even if you manage to kill me, it wouldn't be the first time I've been down that route. Hell, if anything, I'd like to see you try." Macross grinned, crimson dripping down her face. "So bring it....cockwaffle." She sneered. She had something clenched within her fist. "I'm gonna tear your fuckin' head off."
Crazard calmly watches everything and looks sadly at Helga
Helga's ears slightly lowered as she received the insults for Macross, but nonetheless, she stood tall and strong. Even with her ankles hurting at the pressure that had been applied to them. She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes for a moment.

Helga: Know what you are fighting for.... Use your anchor... Do it for him... Her... Them...

Her eyes opened, slits narrowing at the stranger. She pushed the stranger a bit back with a wave of magic to give the mercenary some extra time to recuperate. The witch then stood in front of Macross in a defensive way, her finger lifting and at the same time elevating the stranger from the ground. She suddenly through him harshly against a tree and allowed him to flop to the floor before she spoke calmly.

Helga: I'm sure you're not too useless, so I have a question. Before we destory you to pieces, do you know where Alzul must be? Or any way to contact him? I wish to speak to him and ask him if he's alright.
"This..is why nobody LIKES YOU!." Macross turned Helga around. "Get out and STAY out...of my way." She smashed her forehead into Helga's face before removing her from in front of her with a harsh push to the side. "Like someone else said. There is no we. As far as I'm concerned, we're fucking enemies." She turned back to the stranger. "Stop fuckin' around! Grow a damn backbone!" She started moving forward.

"Yes...yes I know exactly where Alzul must be." The stranger spoke, but this time very clearly. There was no accent what so ever behind his words, only mere traces. "Cuttin' the balls of that brat." He lifted from the ground once more. He twisted his wrist, hearing it snap back into place. "But...let's make one thing clear. You're not goin to be destroying anything." He grinned from behind his mask.

Sonni scrambled to her feet quickly and latched onto Macross's arm. "Stop being a asshole and let me help! Or at least let Helga take care of things here!" She said, pulling at her arm. But she then felt the sting of a backhand across her cheek.

"I told you to fuck off and let me handle it! This is my fight, and you sons of a bitches aren't doing anything but getting in my way! So if you want to help then shut you goddamn mouth and stay on the sidelines!" Macross snarled before shoving her back again. She clutched her side and straightened herself up to continue forward.

"That's quite the lust for a fight that you ave there." The masked stranger said in amusement. "If anything, you'd better off with use than with them, your supposed friends.."

"Who says that I was with anyone but myself? And friends? You're pushing your luck with that fuckin' mouth of yours." Macross croaked. "All I see around me are things that are adversaries. Enemies here and there. I've learned to trust no one." She spit to the side again.

The masked stranger crossed his arms. "Then it would wise for you to consider this chance as a offer. After all, yoo were a former mercenary, nae?" He held his arm out to the side and a single crimson crow began to form. After it finished, it screeched loudly. "Perhaps yoo'd be interested in gettin' rid of tose anchors that're slowin ya down."
Helga rubbed her forehead in pain, for a moment looking like a little girl that had bumped into a wall and was clumsy. Instead, she shook her head and ignored Macross again. But when the stranger spoke, her expression darkened and she released a low growl.

Helga: Shut up!!!

She launched herself on him once more, pinning him on the ground and constantly throwing blows around his chest and neck.

Helga: You speak nonsense! And as soon as I break every bone in your hand and feet, you're taking me to see Alzul whether you like it or not!