windwakerguy430 Kingdom in the Sky RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 07, 2015 at 02:15PM
In the year 543 AD, in the mythical world of Terra, there was once was a dangerous war that occurred due to the strong hatred mankind had towards monsters and other races. The war was said to have lasted for over one hundred years, naming it the Hundred Year War. The entire population of the country was decreased to half, with many dying every day. In the midst of the war, there was one city that still remained at peace. This city was known as Skystead. The people here were friendly to all races, even of monsters. They all lived in harmony, not involved with the war at all. But, the city had many valuable resources, and each race had gotten greedy, wanting to take control of the city and claim it’s resources. The war was soon turned onto Skystead, with each country racing toward the peaceful city before the others could, to take it over and gain the cities resources. Upon seeing this, the gods had grown angry with the people, for their mindless war. With their power, the gods struck the earth with their hands, and lifted the city of Skystead into the sky. The gods kept Skystead above the earth and the clouds, where no one from the earth could see it. Years had past and the war had ended. The countries were still bitter with each other, refusing to help anyone in need. The gods refused to place Skystead back to the earth, as they did not want the peace to be tainted. However, the gods had been holding the city for many long years, and had grown weary of holding it. Finally, they used their combined magic to create a magical device known as the Heart of the Gods, which they placed in the bell tower of the city, giving it the power to float above the earth. Legends say that the Heart of the Gods is so powerful, that it is able to grant one single wish. But, the magic isn’t flawless. The Heart of the Gods could not sustain floating the city, as well as granting the wish all at once. If a wish is to be granted, the city would fall to the earth and destroy the land, and kill millions. However, this is only a legend. Or, at least, people thought it was. In the year 1058 AD, the country is still divided, with the monsters threatening to kill any human that comes to their land, and the humans having the same laws passed. But, with all the hatred sparked, they are all distracted from the real threat. A greedy magician known as Renard plans to find the fabled Kingdom in the Sky, obtain the Heart of the Gods, and become king of Terra. He is aware of the dangers that granting his wish could cause, but still plans on finding the Heart of the Gods, and uses his dangerous magic to corrupt the minds of a once normal village, making them build Heaven’s Tower, a three hundred story tower, to help him reach the Kingdom in the Sky. Now, a group of warriors plan to stop Renard from reaching the kingdom, before his wish destroys the world.

TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RP, YOU MUST EXPLAIN YOUR CHARACTERS...

Name
Race (Human or Monster (Monsters have different races)
Personality
Biography
Occupation (Merchant, villager, traveller, mercenary, assassin, knight, etc.)
Picture (Optional)

INFORMATION FOR THE WORLD OF KINGDOM IN THE SKY

The Country is split into separate regions. The Capital, which is a thriving market city with only humans. The Mountains, which is home to trolls. The Forests, home to many mythical animals. The Countryside, which is a danger to travellers due to bandits and pirates. The Ruins, which is filled with many dangerous undead creatures. The Village, which is inaccessible until the near end of the RP, due to powerful magic. The Islands, which is a long chain of islands home to native humans, which are invaded by mainlanders and it’s people are turned to slaves.

You may be three different classes in this RP. Adventurer, who tries to help the country's problems, as well as stopping the main antagonist, with the help of everyone, including monsters. Accomplice, who, weather a human or monster, aids the main antagonist and helps him with his goals. Or, Civilian, who, weather a human or monster, is not involved with the events at all.

You may join the Adventurer’s party at any given moment. Just know that once you join, you must be willing to help others. No murdering any innocent civilians. That is the goal for the antagonist and his accomplices.

The choices for playable monsters include Witches, who are mostly ugly, mean, and evil. However, there have been signs of their being nice, beautiful, and friendly witches. However, this is only a rare occurrence. Another monster would be Trolls, who live in the woods and eat humans who trespass into their land. Another monster is Ghost Armor, which is walking, living armor that lacks emotions and their only goal is to fight and die. Another monster is Scarecrows, which are living scarecrows who surprise passerby’s and kill them. The last choice for a monster are Shadow Demons, which are black shapeshifting demons who turn into a persons worst fear before killing them. Unlike other choices for monsters, Shadow Demons can not be reasoned with.

RULES

No godmodding. That is the antagonists job
No trying to kill the villain early. He is much too powerful to kill instantly
No killing other characters without the creator’s permission
No instantly solved problems
Try to post regularly
No screwing with the RP’s laws and rules
Most importantly, have fun
last edited on Sep 08, 2015 at 02:55PM

windwakerguy430 1183 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1183

hơn một năm qua Seanthehedgehog said…
A few hours later

Lucifer: *Wakes up* I'll take over for one of you.
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Jet: If you say so (To Rhea) You should probably get some sleep. Lord knows Gun is getting far too much sleep
Lucifer: Want me to wake him up?
Jet: Perhaps, that would be best
Lucifer: *Nods, and goes to Gun*
Gun: (Sleeping)
Lucifer: Gun.
Gun: (Wakes up lazily) What
hơn một năm qua alinah_09 said…
Rhea: *shrugs as she gets her katana's sheath of walks to her tent* Wake us up if anything happens.
~~~
The blond haired man was now running towards the end of town with a medium sized satchel of food,water and gold coins,he is determined to get his sister back. He looks back to the memory of him talking to a lady who was an escapee as she told him about seeing her go the far tower or something...and so that's where he was going now. As he runs,he prepares his gun--he is already close to the tower.

Atlas: *powers up his gun via explosives he created and shoots near the entrance*
Lucifer: We gotta take over for Jet, and Rhea.
(The explosion is blocked by a large force field)
Renard: (Appears behind Atlas) And just who might you be

Gun: Fine
Jet: If anything happens, wake us (He goes into his own tent and goes to sleep)
Lucifer: We will.
Jet: Alright
(I'll wait for the others to post)
That's fine. We got other RP's to do anyway. ;)
(Alright)
Atlas: Doesn't matter. I'm just here for one thing and one thing only....Im here for my sister,where is she?
Renard: For all I know, she is dead. Died when she was in the mountains
Atlas: Mountains? What mountains? ...and she's not dead! She's much more skilled than that.
Renard: Is that so.... Well, then, why don't you go look for her (Uses his teleportation magic on Atlas)
Lucifer: Nothing is happening. I wonder if that guy building the tower knows we're here.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Gun: Don't know. But what I do know is that someone's gotta stop him, and if we don't... I don't know what would happen
Atlas: Not yet...*jumps out of the way as he powers up his gun in full then shoots a powerful beam at Renard*

(Gtg)
Renard: (Places his hand in front of him and deflects the beam) You'll have to do better then that (Starts electrocuting him)
(See you later)
Atlas: *his right eye seeing the electricity dodges quickly* Not quite. *clicks something on his gun as the deflected beam goes towards him like a magnet then when it got close,he let go of the button then shoots another powerful beam to add to it making it go through the line of electricity and through Renards hand as it surges through his body. After that,while he is stunned, he runs pass Renard,giving a quick glance to the tower then continues running beyond the borders of the village,never looking back* that tower looks like bad news...
last edited hơn một năm qua
Renard: (Not showing pain, but still angered) (Damn in, he actually harmed me. Whoever he is, he knows how to fight)
Rhea: *suddenly wakes and sits up in bed* ...I sense something...*peeks out of tent to see Gun and Lucifer* huh...
Gun: (Doesn't notice she is awake, and keeps looking for monsters)
Rhea: probably nothing...*goes back to sleep and was not further disturbed as she slept into the night until morning*
(The Next Morning)
Jet: (Wakes Up) Looks like it's morning. We should head to the main town as soon as possible
Rhea: *wakes up as well as she gets out of her tent* yeah...lets eat first before continuing. We wouldn't want to die of hunger now,would we? *smiles as she stretches*
Jet: Alright (Hands everyone some bread, fish, and water from his bag)
Lucifer: *Eating the fish* Well done. You did great cooking this.
Jet: Well, when you're an army cook, you learn a thing or two
Lucifer: When you're a good army cook. I've seen others skip a few corners to finish early, but their food isn't decent.
Jet: Well, I guess that much is true
Lucifer: *Drinking water, then takes a bite from his bread*
Gun: (Eats in a rude way)
Jet: Can you try not to eat like a wild animal, Gun
Gun: Hey, you try getting stuck on a mountain for hours. You'd be hungry too
Lucifer: I believe you're exaggerating. We got down quickly, probably less than an hour.
Gun: Well, still, I'm pretty hungry (Eats quickly)
Lucifer: *Sighs, taking another bite from his bread*
Jet: Well, we just need to hurry to the city. If we're lucky, the king might be able to listen and send a large enough army to stop this man
Lucifer: I'm ready when everyone else is.
Jet: I'm ready
Gun: So am I
Lucifer: Then we just gotta wait for Rhea.
Jet: Of course (Waits)
hơn một năm qua Jade_23 said…
(Sorry for the late response, been busy lately with work. ;-; Anyways.. What happened? I'm just going to start of with Esmeralda getting ready for the day..)

The nymph appears in the shallow water of the small lake in the forest. Esmeralda brushes her long, orange hair with a sharp rock as she raises her nude leg out of the water, humming a delightful song. She suddenly stops as her eyes dilate. She sniffs in the air like a dog, then encounters a wolf far in the shore barking at her. Esmeralda raises an eyebrow and frowns, rolling her eyes.

Esmeralda: Inhabitants? Again? This is the second time in a week. *sighs* When will these idiotic human beings ever learn? *murmurs a strange spell, then magically turns into a crow and rises in the air from a water, swiftly flying through the sky with her black wings to find these settlers*
(Nothing much. Just the guys heading back to the town)
Jet: Well, come on, Gun. We gotta get ready
Gun: (Sighs) No need to mother me, Jet. I can do fine
Jet: Yes, I know. I just try to look out for you. Lord know that you can protect yourself, but being able to do the cooking and cleaning. I swear, you're like a boar. You can fight, but have awful manners
Gun: I guess that makes you a girl
Jet: D-Don't even joke like that, Gun!
The crow continues to swiftly fly through the air, until it comes upon some chatting below her. Esmeralda lowered her beak, and encountered the four human beings beneath walking and talking beneath the bird. The crow dives down the sky, and lands on a branch of a tree nearby the group, observing them with her dark pupils.

(Wow I almost wrote ponies instead of humans. That's how addictive I am. xD)
Jet: (Sense something wrong)
Gun: What's wrong with you
Jet: I-It's nothing. Just my soldier instincts I think
Esmeralda: *tilts her birdlike head* Hmm.. A soldier? Haha! How wonderful!