windwakerguy430 Kingdom in the Sky RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 07, 2015 at 02:15PM
In the year 543 AD, in the mythical world of Terra, there was once was a dangerous war that occurred due to the strong hatred mankind had towards monsters and other races. The war was said to have lasted for over one hundred years, naming it the Hundred Year War. The entire population of the country was decreased to half, with many dying every day. In the midst of the war, there was one city that still remained at peace. This city was known as Skystead. The people here were friendly to all races, even of monsters. They all lived in harmony, not involved with the war at all. But, the city had many valuable resources, and each race had gotten greedy, wanting to take control of the city and claim it’s resources. The war was soon turned onto Skystead, with each country racing toward the peaceful city before the others could, to take it over and gain the cities resources. Upon seeing this, the gods had grown angry with the people, for their mindless war. With their power, the gods struck the earth with their hands, and lifted the city of Skystead into the sky. The gods kept Skystead above the earth and the clouds, where no one from the earth could see it. Years had past and the war had ended. The countries were still bitter with each other, refusing to help anyone in need. The gods refused to place Skystead back to the earth, as they did not want the peace to be tainted. However, the gods had been holding the city for many long years, and had grown weary of holding it. Finally, they used their combined magic to create a magical device known as the Heart of the Gods, which they placed in the bell tower of the city, giving it the power to float above the earth. Legends say that the Heart of the Gods is so powerful, that it is able to grant one single wish. But, the magic isn’t flawless. The Heart of the Gods could not sustain floating the city, as well as granting the wish all at once. If a wish is to be granted, the city would fall to the earth and destroy the land, and kill millions. However, this is only a legend. Or, at least, people thought it was. In the year 1058 AD, the country is still divided, with the monsters threatening to kill any human that comes to their land, and the humans having the same laws passed. But, with all the hatred sparked, they are all distracted from the real threat. A greedy magician known as Renard plans to find the fabled Kingdom in the Sky, obtain the Heart of the Gods, and become king of Terra. He is aware of the dangers that granting his wish could cause, but still plans on finding the Heart of the Gods, and uses his dangerous magic to corrupt the minds of a once normal village, making them build Heaven’s Tower, a three hundred story tower, to help him reach the Kingdom in the Sky. Now, a group of warriors plan to stop Renard from reaching the kingdom, before his wish destroys the world.

TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RP, YOU MUST EXPLAIN YOUR CHARACTERS...

Name
Race (Human or Monster (Monsters have different races)
Personality
Biography
Occupation (Merchant, villager, traveller, mercenary, assassin, knight, etc.)
Picture (Optional)

INFORMATION FOR THE WORLD OF KINGDOM IN THE SKY

The Country is split into separate regions. The Capital, which is a thriving market city with only humans. The Mountains, which is home to trolls. The Forests, home to many mythical animals. The Countryside, which is a danger to travellers due to bandits and pirates. The Ruins, which is filled with many dangerous undead creatures. The Village, which is inaccessible until the near end of the RP, due to powerful magic. The Islands, which is a long chain of islands home to native humans, which are invaded by mainlanders and it’s people are turned to slaves.

You may be three different classes in this RP. Adventurer, who tries to help the country's problems, as well as stopping the main antagonist, with the help of everyone, including monsters. Accomplice, who, weather a human or monster, aids the main antagonist and helps him with his goals. Or, Civilian, who, weather a human or monster, is not involved with the events at all.

You may join the Adventurer’s party at any given moment. Just know that once you join, you must be willing to help others. No murdering any innocent civilians. That is the goal for the antagonist and his accomplices.

The choices for playable monsters include Witches, who are mostly ugly, mean, and evil. However, there have been signs of their being nice, beautiful, and friendly witches. However, this is only a rare occurrence. Another monster would be Trolls, who live in the woods and eat humans who trespass into their land. Another monster is Ghost Armor, which is walking, living armor that lacks emotions and their only goal is to fight and die. Another monster is Scarecrows, which are living scarecrows who surprise passerby’s and kill them. The last choice for a monster are Shadow Demons, which are black shapeshifting demons who turn into a persons worst fear before killing them. Unlike other choices for monsters, Shadow Demons can not be reasoned with.

RULES

No godmodding. That is the antagonists job
No trying to kill the villain early. He is much too powerful to kill instantly
No killing other characters without the creator’s permission
No instantly solved problems
Try to post regularly
No screwing with the RP’s laws and rules
Most importantly, have fun
last edited on Sep 08, 2015 at 02:55PM

windwakerguy430 1183 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 1183

hơn một năm qua Jade_23 said…
Esmeralda: *watches how the guards try to put out the fire, then rolls her eyes* Pathetic.. *she undos her spell, and all the fire she created suddenly burns out. The witch then growls at the humans staring at her, then looks at her "team".* Well? What are we waiting for?!
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Gun: Good. Let's go
Gregory: (Speaks to Esmeralda) Hello, witch. I know that I am not able to ask for your forgiveness, and I don't. But at least let me help you with this quest of yours. It's the least I could do for my horrible mistakes. After that, you may do what you wish
Esmeralda: I am not the leader of this group. You can start out by helping me in fixing Jet's wounds!
Gregory: Of course (Helps her try to heal Jet)
Jet: Esmeralda, I apologize for the rude words that they said about you. I already know they aren't going to apologize themselves
Gun: You should just stay quiet sometimes, Jet. They could have killed you
Jet: Let them. Then they'd be proving my point of the pot calling the kettle black. Monster? What a bunch of crap.
Esmeralda: *twitches her eye, then suddenly turns around and faces Jet* ENOUGH WITH YOUR KINDNESS! IT IS NOT WANTED! DOING SO, YOU ONLY GET HURT SO STOP!
Jet: ....................... Of course. I'm so- (Doesn't say anything)
Esmeralda: ..Good.. *veins beneath her eyes begin to appear as her eyes turn dark for a second* Now let's keep moving.. *exits the room with an angered look as the humans stare at her*
Gregory; (Talking to Esmeralda) Hello, witch. I need to speak with you, even if you do not wish to listen
Esmeralda: *suddenly stops walking, which makes everyone stop from the sudden move* What. Do. You. Want? *turns around and pierces her emerald eyes into Gregory's. Her eyes slowly lower to his neck as she stares at it in desire*
Gregory: There is a tunnel under the city that leads to the countryside. I don't think there is much time left for the man to build the tower. We can take that tunnel and reach the countryside in a matter of hours instead of days
Esmeralda: hmm.. *turns to her group* What do you saviors think?
Gun: Well, if he is able to be of some help, then I say we get there as soon as we can. I think now is the time to stop Renard
hơn một năm qua alinah_09 said…
Rhea: Yeeeeaaaah...well, i still need to get my weapon.
Atlas: Likewise...and another thing, if that man already built that high then that just means that he's not alone, maybe slaves,but i wouldn't wan't them to get hurt. All i'm proposing is that we may have some people who can help.
Gun: Sounds good to me
Gregory: Very well (Hands them all their weapons) I brought back your weapons and supplies from the guards (Hands them to the group)
Rhea: finally...*smirks as the runes on her blade glow* Let's go.
Atlas: *takes his custom made sniper rifle* I'm set...the first ally nearest would probably be my sister,Atalanta--she has a mission not far here. She always has her falcon Rae with her.
Gun: Alright. We'll meet you back at the tunnel then
Esmeralda: *nods* Let's go! *walks off with her mission*
Jet: Esmeralda...... Why were you worried about my safety? You were worried when I was trying to protect you, after what happened. It's a bit odd, since.... You don't like humans
Atlas: Got it. Let's go Rhea. *walks off to another direction then suddenly disappears like a blur,same as Rhea*
Esmeralda: Oh, so you think I don't have feelings?
Jet: No, of course you do. It's just that..... after what I know about your past, you seem to hate humans. And you have stated it before that you hate all humans, besides that one in particular. So, I find it a bit curious that you would help me. We are on the same team, but I doubt that they would have killed me, so I don't think you had much of a reason to save me if your hatred for humans is true
Esmeralda: *bites her lip in annoyance, then abruptly turns around* I LIKE YOU, OKAY?! HAPPY?! *breathes deeply then continues her march with a serious face*
Jet: Oh.......... Thank you, Esmeralda. I feel the same, really. You are a good friend and ally to the group
Gun: (Ahead of the group, he rolls his eyes, but in secrecy)
Meanwhile...

Atlas and Rhea stands outside their location minutes ago to a woods not far away--well, i guess it's far for the average person but their speed made the journey easier. Anyway, Atlas then started observing the forest,closing his eyes as a breeze comes pass...then he started too whistle a specific tune.

[Tune of Undertale Soundtrack "Memory"]

The forest seems to echo the tune from all directions as it is revealed that there are mockingbirds around,he stops whistling as the birds do their thing while Rhea just watched, her face looks impassive but her eyes says something different. Even though she's seen this countless times before,it never fails to impress her...now they just had to wait for a reply. The whistles suddenly comes to a stop as they wait. Atlas motioned for his sister to follow him as they go and sprint to reach the others in time--he knew that their sibling would get the message, it's basically a call for help, and since their were all heading in the same direction, Atalanta most likely finishing her mission, it just makes it easier. They just hoped she has a chance to contact Bolton as well.

(HEY WIND! UNDERTALE! ITS AWESOME! CHECK IT OUT! :D)
last edited hơn một năm qua
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I think I saw Game Grumps play it hơn một năm qua
alinah_09 commented…
ahshgaahdjkagsj! :D hơn một năm qua
alinah_09 commented…
Make a review about it! for all to see! This game needs thêm recognition! hơn một năm qua
Gregory: Okay, here we are (Shows them the tunnel) We just need to wait for the others
Gun: Good (Lies down on the ground and rests)
Esmeralda: We don't have time to waste. *observes the sun with narrowed eyes* The sooner the better.
Jet: Well, once they arrive, we will leave through the tunnel and head towards Heaven's Tower right away
Atlas and Rhea catches up with the others panting a bit.

Rhea: okay...we contacted some of family...they should meet us back at the village...where we're going...
Gun: Good. Then lets get to Heaven's Tower and end this. The sooner the better
Esmeralda: Let us not waste time them. Watch your backs! I still do not trust the people around us!

(Did anyone else see yesterday's episode of The Walking Dead? o.o)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Yeah, it was pretty good hơn một năm qua
Gun: Good thinking Esmeralda. Lets go
hơn một năm qua jordy_dash said…
(Mind if I join? If so I shall post a profile)
Name: Iliel Tharis
Race:Human
Personality: cunning, sly but timid, cynical and brutal at certain times
Biography: (I am drawing a blank here... I'll update this later)
Appearance: Black medium length hair, fringe covering his left eye, eyes are a warm brown, he is overall a very slender person being 6"5, he is always either clothed in (mattering the situation) a black leather chest piece with a cotton hood or a noble mans attire with it being black with red accents and with a silken cape flowing down behind him

I
(Okay. Go right ahead)
(I can start when ever y'all want me to, I'll begin as a civ just to not make me just appear like "I was secretly the missing link lolololol" so just tell me how you want me to begin and I shall do it)
(We should start when Jade and Alinah are ready)
(Kk :) )
(Huh.Guess we're both assassins. xD)

Meanwhile...at the edge of the vast woods,a woman stood on a branch,much like Rhea's frequent spot as a falcon bird flies towards her. A familiar tune suddenly washes over her from the forest,slowly fading...

Atalanta: Guess my siblings are calling for me...unusual,seeing their strength. Well, *hops off the branch* their probably expecting me to get Bolton, let's go Rae.
~~~
Atlas: Right. Although we found some dangerous things,I'm sure we can handle it.
Rhea: Yeah.
Gun: (Keeps walking) I think I can see the end of the tunnel
Gregory: Good. When we reach the end, we should be in the countryside
(no monsters? xD)
(Well, Esmeralda's a witch. Does that count? xD)

Esmeralda: *suddenly pauses and sniffs in the air like a dog, furrowing her eyebrows* Careful.. I smell danger.. *rubs her hands with one another, prepared with magic*
Atlas: Hmmm...*puts his hand on his weapon ready to pull it out in case*
Rhea: *her left hand is holding her sheath while the other holds the handle of her katana*
(Once they reach the end of the tunnel, they spot a large Ghost Armor)
Gun: (Takes out his sword) Careful, these things are dangerous
Ghost Armor: (Blue smoke comes from the helmet as it charges at the group with it's giant longsword)
last edited hơn một năm qua
(oh if youre an assassin ali I shall change to a hunter just so we have a mix, also wind question, since you stated nothing about elves I believe they dont exist, is this correct? Just for story purposes)
(Nope. They don't exist. The monsters that do exist are listed above)
(kk just wanted to know, also whenever you want me to enter just say the word and I shall enter)
(Well, there is a giant monster attacking the group. Perhaps now is a better time than any to join)
Tharis: *fletches arrows underneath a tree, the shadow from the leaves makes him seemlessly invisible, he hums whilst working on the arrows, he is oblivious to the world as he fletches the arrows*
Ghost Armor: (Rushes toward the group, with his sword raised high)
Gun: (Runs at the Ghost Armor, swinging his sword and blocking his strikes)
Tharis:*sees the giant far away, out of curiosity he climbs the tree and witnesses Gun and the Ghost Armour clash swords* hrmph... *eyes begin darting around thr area, he then grins*
Gun: (Keeps fighting with the Ghost Armor, trying to keep from getting crushed from his large sword)