windwakerguy430 Kingdom in the Sky RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 07, 2015 at 02:15PM
In the year 543 AD, in the mythical world of Terra, there was once was a dangerous war that occurred due to the strong hatred mankind had towards monsters and other races. The war was said to have lasted for over one hundred years, naming it the Hundred Year War. The entire population of the country was decreased to half, with many dying every day. In the midst of the war, there was one city that still remained at peace. This city was known as Skystead. The people here were friendly to all races, even of monsters. They all lived in harmony, not involved with the war at all. But, the city had many valuable resources, and each race had gotten greedy, wanting to take control of the city and claim it’s resources. The war was soon turned onto Skystead, with each country racing toward the peaceful city before the others could, to take it over and gain the cities resources. Upon seeing this, the gods had grown angry with the people, for their mindless war. With their power, the gods struck the earth with their hands, and lifted the city of Skystead into the sky. The gods kept Skystead above the earth and the clouds, where no one from the earth could see it. Years had past and the war had ended. The countries were still bitter with each other, refusing to help anyone in need. The gods refused to place Skystead back to the earth, as they did not want the peace to be tainted. However, the gods had been holding the city for many long years, and had grown weary of holding it. Finally, they used their combined magic to create a magical device known as the Heart of the Gods, which they placed in the bell tower of the city, giving it the power to float above the earth. Legends say that the Heart of the Gods is so powerful, that it is able to grant one single wish. But, the magic isn’t flawless. The Heart of the Gods could not sustain floating the city, as well as granting the wish all at once. If a wish is to be granted, the city would fall to the earth and destroy the land, and kill millions. However, this is only a legend. Or, at least, people thought it was. In the year 1058 AD, the country is still divided, with the monsters threatening to kill any human that comes to their land, and the humans having the same laws passed. But, with all the hatred sparked, they are all distracted from the real threat. A greedy magician known as Renard plans to find the fabled Kingdom in the Sky, obtain the Heart of the Gods, and become king of Terra. He is aware of the dangers that granting his wish could cause, but still plans on finding the Heart of the Gods, and uses his dangerous magic to corrupt the minds of a once normal village, making them build Heaven’s Tower, a three hundred story tower, to help him reach the Kingdom in the Sky. Now, a group of warriors plan to stop Renard from reaching the kingdom, before his wish destroys the world.

TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RP, YOU MUST EXPLAIN YOUR CHARACTERS...

Name
Race (Human or Monster (Monsters have different races)
Personality
Biography
Occupation (Merchant, villager, traveller, mercenary, assassin, knight, etc.)
Picture (Optional)

INFORMATION FOR THE WORLD OF KINGDOM IN THE SKY

The Country is split into separate regions. The Capital, which is a thriving market city with only humans. The Mountains, which is home to trolls. The Forests, home to many mythical animals. The Countryside, which is a danger to travellers due to bandits and pirates. The Ruins, which is filled with many dangerous undead creatures. The Village, which is inaccessible until the near end of the RP, due to powerful magic. The Islands, which is a long chain of islands home to native humans, which are invaded by mainlanders and it’s people are turned to slaves.

You may be three different classes in this RP. Adventurer, who tries to help the country's problems, as well as stopping the main antagonist, with the help of everyone, including monsters. Accomplice, who, weather a human or monster, aids the main antagonist and helps him with his goals. Or, Civilian, who, weather a human or monster, is not involved with the events at all.

You may join the Adventurer’s party at any given moment. Just know that once you join, you must be willing to help others. No murdering any innocent civilians. That is the goal for the antagonist and his accomplices.

The choices for playable monsters include Witches, who are mostly ugly, mean, and evil. However, there have been signs of their being nice, beautiful, and friendly witches. However, this is only a rare occurrence. Another monster would be Trolls, who live in the woods and eat humans who trespass into their land. Another monster is Ghost Armor, which is walking, living armor that lacks emotions and their only goal is to fight and die. Another monster is Scarecrows, which are living scarecrows who surprise passerby’s and kill them. The last choice for a monster are Shadow Demons, which are black shapeshifting demons who turn into a persons worst fear before killing them. Unlike other choices for monsters, Shadow Demons can not be reasoned with.

RULES

No godmodding. That is the antagonists job
No trying to kill the villain early. He is much too powerful to kill instantly
No killing other characters without the creator’s permission
No instantly solved problems
Try to post regularly
No screwing with the RP’s laws and rules
Most importantly, have fun
last edited on Sep 08, 2015 at 02:55PM

windwakerguy430 1183 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1183

hơn một năm qua Jade_23 said…
Esmeralda: *waits until the cup is loaded, then smiles at Jet* Thank you, human! *releases his wrist and stitches it up with a simple spell. She then stirs the blood in the glass and drinks from it* Ahh! Delicious!
hơn một năm qua alinah_09 said…
Rhea: huh. At this rate you're going to die of bloodloss before we even begin to fight that weirdo. *takes a spoon of her own breakfast* Well it tastes good.
~~~
Atlas: *gets a final bite of the bread he brought with him then goes to take a bath,after a few minutes he gets ready to meet with the others*
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Jet: (Rubs his wrist) Well, I'm going to get the others. We are going to take a shortcut through the nearby ocean on our way to the Golden Empire (Leaves the room)
Rhea: *shrugs then goes take a bath, a few minutes later she's also ready to go*
Atlas: *waiting outside for the others,leaning against the wall while reading another novel*
Gun: (Has his usual jacket on and walks outside) Alright, I'm ready
hơn một năm qua Seanthehedgehog said…
Lucifer: *Ready with Hander, and Gulf*
Gun: Okay, now we just got to wait for the girls
Hander: How long can it take them to get ready? All they have to do is put on clothing, and that's it. It shouldn't take long.
Gulf: Don't be impatient.
Gun: Well, that's women for you
Gulf: *Gets out his root beer, and drinks some* I don't have much left, so if you want any, just say so.
Gun: No thanks, I'm fine
Rhea: *meets his brother and the others*...one left.
Atlas: who?
Rhea:Esmeralda.
Atlas: I guessing she's also another member.
Rhea: Yup. *fixes her katana in place*
Jet: I'm sure she won't take too long
Hander: She better not. You took long enough Rhea.
A purple, sparkly cloud of dust appears in front of the gathering. When it clears, it's no other than Esmeralda herself with annoyed eyes. She appears to be wearing something different other than the soldier suit that was given to her.

Esmeralda: What? I was exploring the motel. Someone was very kind to lend me her clothes. Or, was very dumb to fall for a simple magic trick. *giggles* Oh, we're heading to the beach? Salt water is perfect for my hair. And the sand does wonders to my skin. What are we waiting for?! Let's go!
Gun: Well, good. Everyone, let us get going (Leads them out of the motel)
Gulf: *Mounts onto his horse as Lucifer and Hander mount onto theirs*
Lucifer: Okay, let's go.

They ride their horses behind the group.
Jet: (Follows behind them)
Rhea: *smirks as she vanishes then reappears on the second floor of a building,doing a flip as she jumps from building to building like a natural assassin*
Atlas: *sprints on the streets instead...he looks almost like a blur as he moves without breaking a sweat*
Gulf: Why don't you ride with one of us?
Esmeralda: Poor horses, used as slaves for transportation.. Well, I have my own ways in traveling.. *just like the others, she begins to move forward. But instead, she appears "skiing" in the grass, not needing to move a muscle. She then goes back to humming her tunes, observing the human buildings in wonder*
Gun: (Leads them outside of the city) I don't get why we need to head to the ocean anyway
Jet: (Looks over at Esmeralda, wondering if she really knows why they are going there) It's just for a good reason, brother. Trust me
Hander: They're not slaves you bitch. We take good care of them.
Gulf: We oughta have you as a slave Hander. You don't keep your mouth shut.
Esmeralda: *constricts her eyes in anger* Enough! *pushes her arms forward, and grabs Hander with her magic, dragging him off the horse and into the mud. She then begins to choke him merciless with creepy eyes* You shall never call me such thing! *glances at the horses* Run, my friends! Run before they capture you once more! *turns back at Hander, then cracks her neck horrifically, while her eyes glow red and her fangs grow* You've messed with the wrong witch!

The horses oddly obey the witch and begin to gallop to the opposite direction, disappearing from the group's sight.
Jet: (Separates them both) Now, please stop. We need to fight off that magician. The last thing we need is everyone killing each other
Hander: Tell that to her! She made our horses run off.
Lucifer: You didn't have to make our horses run off too! We didn't do anything.
Gulf: Yeah!
Jet: It doesn't matter now. We just need to head to the ocean. We can't afford to waste any time
Gun: If we have to
Esmeralda: Those horses were poor creatures captured by you two disgusting humans! *flips her hair and walks forward* You have legs, use them before they end up chopped off.
Seanthehedgehog commented…
I'm going to kill your character if she does anything like that again. hơn một năm qua
Jade_23 commented…
No killing characters without the owner's permission. hơn một năm qua
Jet: Okay, let's just try and avoid conversations with each other until we reach the location, all right
Hander: Whatever.
Gulf & Lucifer: *Following the others*
(They all walk in complete silence)
Hander: *Drinking root beer*
Esmeralda: *quietly follows as she observes the landscapes ahead of her*
Jet: We should be reaching the ocean soon (To Esmeralda) I think you know what that means. If you have anything you want to say to this man, you should start thinking of them
Lucifer: I have not been to the ocean in a long time.
Gulf: Why?
Lucifer: I've been busy in other places.
Jet: Well, if I'm correct, the people did say it was not a good place to head to. Said something about a large hermit crab or something. But no one's ever spotted one, so for all we know, it could be a story
Lucifer: *Looks at Gun* You okay? You haven't said much.
Gun: Eh, just thinking. Hey, Jet, if that crab really is real, you think we could eat it
Jet: Is that really the only thing on your mind when it comes to giant killer crabs
Gun: I'm just saying
Gulf: It might go good with our soup.
Hander: It will go good with our soup.
Jet: You guys too? Does anyone else think that eating murderous crabs is a good idea
last edited hơn một năm qua
Gulf: If we can kill it.
Lucifer: I have nothing to say about this at all.
Jet: For all we know, it could just be a fairy tale. Like I said, there wasn't evidence of it
Lucifer: *Nods*
Rhea: *on top and balancing on a pole* Ocean ho!
Atlas: *sighs while crossing his arms* Fail.
Rhea: Oh c'mon!
Jet: Sounds like they found the ocean (Can see it coming up over the horizon) Well, lets go
Lucifer: *To Rhea* It's land ho.
Atlas: Exactly.
Rhea: *rolls eyes*...Well I tried.
Atlas: *continues walking*...You said there was a giant crab here,yeah?
Jet: It's only a rumor. It could just be fake
Hander: How far are we from the ocean?
Jet: It's just ahead of us. Just a few more minutes until we're there