windwakerguy430 Kingdom in the Sky RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 07, 2015 at 02:15PM
In the year 543 AD, in the mythical world of Terra, there was once was a dangerous war that occurred due to the strong hatred mankind had towards monsters and other races. The war was said to have lasted for over one hundred years, naming it the Hundred Year War. The entire population of the country was decreased to half, with many dying every day. In the midst of the war, there was one city that still remained at peace. This city was known as Skystead. The people here were friendly to all races, even of monsters. They all lived in harmony, not involved with the war at all. But, the city had many valuable resources, and each race had gotten greedy, wanting to take control of the city and claim it’s resources. The war was soon turned onto Skystead, with each country racing toward the peaceful city before the others could, to take it over and gain the cities resources. Upon seeing this, the gods had grown angry with the people, for their mindless war. With their power, the gods struck the earth with their hands, and lifted the city of Skystead into the sky. The gods kept Skystead above the earth and the clouds, where no one from the earth could see it. Years had past and the war had ended. The countries were still bitter with each other, refusing to help anyone in need. The gods refused to place Skystead back to the earth, as they did not want the peace to be tainted. However, the gods had been holding the city for many long years, and had grown weary of holding it. Finally, they used their combined magic to create a magical device known as the Heart of the Gods, which they placed in the bell tower of the city, giving it the power to float above the earth. Legends say that the Heart of the Gods is so powerful, that it is able to grant one single wish. But, the magic isn’t flawless. The Heart of the Gods could not sustain floating the city, as well as granting the wish all at once. If a wish is to be granted, the city would fall to the earth and destroy the land, and kill millions. However, this is only a legend. Or, at least, people thought it was. In the year 1058 AD, the country is still divided, with the monsters threatening to kill any human that comes to their land, and the humans having the same laws passed. But, with all the hatred sparked, they are all distracted from the real threat. A greedy magician known as Renard plans to find the fabled Kingdom in the Sky, obtain the Heart of the Gods, and become king of Terra. He is aware of the dangers that granting his wish could cause, but still plans on finding the Heart of the Gods, and uses his dangerous magic to corrupt the minds of a once normal village, making them build Heaven’s Tower, a three hundred story tower, to help him reach the Kingdom in the Sky. Now, a group of warriors plan to stop Renard from reaching the kingdom, before his wish destroys the world.

TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RP, YOU MUST EXPLAIN YOUR CHARACTERS...

Name
Race (Human or Monster (Monsters have different races)
Personality
Biography
Occupation (Merchant, villager, traveller, mercenary, assassin, knight, etc.)
Picture (Optional)

INFORMATION FOR THE WORLD OF KINGDOM IN THE SKY

The Country is split into separate regions. The Capital, which is a thriving market city with only humans. The Mountains, which is home to trolls. The Forests, home to many mythical animals. The Countryside, which is a danger to travellers due to bandits and pirates. The Ruins, which is filled with many dangerous undead creatures. The Village, which is inaccessible until the near end of the RP, due to powerful magic. The Islands, which is a long chain of islands home to native humans, which are invaded by mainlanders and it’s people are turned to slaves.

You may be three different classes in this RP. Adventurer, who tries to help the country's problems, as well as stopping the main antagonist, with the help of everyone, including monsters. Accomplice, who, weather a human or monster, aids the main antagonist and helps him with his goals. Or, Civilian, who, weather a human or monster, is not involved with the events at all.

You may join the Adventurer’s party at any given moment. Just know that once you join, you must be willing to help others. No murdering any innocent civilians. That is the goal for the antagonist and his accomplices.

The choices for playable monsters include Witches, who are mostly ugly, mean, and evil. However, there have been signs of their being nice, beautiful, and friendly witches. However, this is only a rare occurrence. Another monster would be Trolls, who live in the woods and eat humans who trespass into their land. Another monster is Ghost Armor, which is walking, living armor that lacks emotions and their only goal is to fight and die. Another monster is Scarecrows, which are living scarecrows who surprise passerby’s and kill them. The last choice for a monster are Shadow Demons, which are black shapeshifting demons who turn into a persons worst fear before killing them. Unlike other choices for monsters, Shadow Demons can not be reasoned with.

RULES

No godmodding. That is the antagonists job
No trying to kill the villain early. He is much too powerful to kill instantly
No killing other characters without the creator’s permission
No instantly solved problems
Try to post regularly
No screwing with the RP’s laws and rules
Most importantly, have fun
last edited on Sep 08, 2015 at 02:55PM

windwakerguy430 1183 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1183

hơn một năm qua Jade_23 said…
Esmeralda: *raises an eyebrow, then sits besides Jet, preparing to cure him* And that is?
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Jet: We want you to join us in stopping Renard, a dangerous magician who plans on destroying the world, and killing millions with his greedy wish
hơn một năm qua Seanthehedgehog said…
Lucifer: *Awaiting Esmeralda's response*
Esmeralda: Hmm.. I get to kill someone? A human? I'm in!
Jet: Yes, just, when we are in a town, try not to behave so violently
hơn một năm qua alinah_09 said…
Rhea: *lets her guard down for a second* Are you guys sure about this?
~~~
Atlas: *was in the next few towns nearby...or a few kilometers at least,where Rhea and the others are. He was walking around the market place looking for anything unusual while he kept his weapon hidden under his cloak* (It pretty damn hot out here but this will have to do if I don't want to be caught...)
Gun: Jet knows what's best. I am sure he will make the right choice, Rhea
Esmeralda: Fantastic! *opens her mouth, revealing her fangs and bites down on her wrist. She smudges her own dark blood around her lips, then leans downward and kisses Jet on the lips. His face turns green for a minute, but when Esmeralda releases him, he turns back to normal and his neck was no longer injured*
Jet: (Blushing harshly after being kissed, and only sits there)
Gun: (Laughs) Guess little bro still isn't used to being kissed by a girl
last edited hơn một năm qua
Esmeralda: What? Saliva and my blood is needed if I ever bite someone. *stands up and fixes her hair, staring at the humans with an apathetic expression* Well? Where to next?
Jet: (Clears his throat, trying to ignore it) Right. We need to head back to the town. But, your choice of clothing is a bit too.... revealing, Esmeralda (Hands her a soldier's suit) You'll need to put these on until we can get to a clothing store, and find clothing that suits you best. You probably aren't used to this, but human villages don't like witches much. It's the only way to keep them from seeing you are one
Rhea: *sighs* If you say so...*puts her sword back in her sheath* We're going back to some town near here,I guess.
Gun: Good. Then lets get going. The sooner we get to town, the sooner we can get some more supplies
Lucifer: You guessed correctly.
Esmeralda: *grabs the suit and observes it closely* Hmm.. Well, at least it's green. *changes into the clothes in a snap of a finger. She then fixes her orange hair.* Weird.. They cover up my beautiful skin.. *cuts up the suit to reveal more of her neck and chest with a stick of thorns* Perfect.. Although, they smell bad. *observes Jet* You do too.
Jet: (Tries to ignore her revealing suit) Well, it's part of the army. It's made to get soldiers used to the smell. When you are at an outpost watching trolls, you need to be prepared for the worst kind of smell, and trolls easily have it
Esmeralda: *raises and eyebrow at Jet* You're not a soldier, are you?
Jet: Well, not exactly. I was trained to be a soldier and must go through all the necessary requirements of a soldier, but I never fought in any major battles or went on any scouting missions. I'm just the army cook
Esmeralda: *giggles* Aw, poor little fellow. *pats Jet's head, then looks at the others with a grin* Lead the way, humans. Remind me how to act.. I have poor memory.
Jet: Right. Lets go (Leads the way)
Gun: I am still gonna keep my eye on Esmeralda. Who knows what she'll do
Jet: Gun, can you at least have some faith in others
Esmeralda: Well, I already know who's my favorite brother.
Gun: Yeah, because kissing him didn't seem to prove everyone's point enough
Jet: It was to cure me, Gun. Nothing more
Esmeralda: *raises an eyebrow with a grin, then unexpectedly kisses Gun near his mouth* Is your jealousy contained now, human?
Rhea: Boys! Let's just keep going,eh? No use fighting.
Gun: Darn it, don't do that. Jesus christ, I really hope you don't do that to every guy you see
Jet: Ever head of a thank you, Gun
Esmeralda: Yeah, listen to the cook. *lifts her head at Rhea* And to the assassin! She has a point!
Jet: Good point, Rhea
Rhea: Yeah,yeah...Now c'mon! We still have a few more kilometers!
Jet: Right (Continues walking)
Lucifer: *Following the others*
Jet: We should be arriving into the city soon
Lucifer: I see it. Looks like it's a few miles ahead of us.
Jet: Yep. Once we're there, we'll buy a room in the motel, and once we are all done with what we need to do in the city, we'll meet back at the motel
Lucifer: Sounds good to me.
Jet: Alright (Sees the town in the horizon) there it is
Lucifer: Feels like I haven't been there in years. I don't know why.
Jet: I know how you feel
Lucifer: I think it's because we've been walking far to get back.
Jet: I guess
Lucifer: I met gun somewhere in that city, by a white fence.
Jet: Really? Didn't expect you two to meet so soon
Lucifer: Yeah, some royal guards were beating him up for no reason. I hate when they do that.
Jet: Well, that's just the royal guards. They have no respect for civilians. They only join in order to live an easy life inside the castle
Lucifer: They suck. They're supposed to protect the people, and instead they beat them up.
Jet: That's what us soldiers are for, risking our lives outside of the city. Those Royal Guards forgot what they trained for. To protect us all from threats
Lucifer: You pretty much summed everything up.
Jet: Pretty much (Arrives into the city) Okay, everyone do what you have to, and we will all meet back at the motel near the gate of the city
Esmeralda: If you say so. *does a car wheel as she travels forward, hiding the magical roots that follow her* Wish me luck, humans! If one defies me, I shall eat their heart! Bye Bye!
Gun: Don't think about harming any civilians, Esmeralda. I don't know how you behave, but I will kill you if you think of anything
Jet: (Sighs) Well, I'm heading to the castle. Surely, I will find out what I can about the king (Heads to the castle)
Gun: Great. I'm heading to the local tavern and getting something to eat (Heads to the tavern)
last edited hơn một năm qua
Lucifer: I'm going to talk to my trainers, and see if they'll help us.