Wicked How do bạn in a perfect way descibe Wicked. ( spoiler: bạn can't)

k9hatake posted on Mar 04, 2012 at 04:33AM
Well to start off, my friend had asked me to describe "Wicked" to her. I (to say simply) couldn't put it in words to save myself. That is till the next day came around for I tried to explain it all night and succeded. I walked up to her the next morning and said " Kitty," Because that has been her nickname since 1st grade. " Wicked is to put it simply, life. Wicked is self-loathin, joy, hardships, and rejoicings. It is love, adventure, the begining, and friendship. It is sister-hood, forgiveness, bonds, and relationships. When you whach it, well you arn't whaching it at all. You are living it. You are a citizen of OZ, listening to a story about two friends in the making. You are truly dancing through life, casting spells, defying gravity, becpoming populare, learning at Shiz, learning who you are and who you're ment to be. You see the truth. The truth behind the witches of OZ." She then looked at me and laughed her head of. She replied, " Oh c'mone you got to be kidding Foalan!" (btw Foalan was my nickname I offitially adopted going into 6th grade) The look o her face was the one that seems as if it would never change. I shook my head and tould her she would understand one day. And being who she was, or is she wanted to know then. Right then at that moment. About half a way through middle school of our 7th grade year (which this all took place all through that October, November, December, January, and most of February untill when late February in music we had " Wicked Day") And like I said we had "Wicked Day" in music. Thats when I broke her into peices. She looked at me with big curiouse eyes and asked when it would next be in town. I replied and said " Try waiting two entire years. Maybe even four." At that point... I really had it comming for me.

Wicked No các câu trả lời