van Morrison Is For All Những Người Hâm Mộ

crackwhoretia posted on Oct 16, 2017 at 08:29PM
I love Van. I love drugs more. And hate them more too. People shouldn't say look at that bitch. She can't be a fan. When I had stuff I loved my Van records. Long ago. Sweet times.

van Morrison 11 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua placenta_man said…
No, if you're going to turn tricks to buy drugs you don't deserve Van. Leave the lifestyle and clean up. Then come back to Van. Best way.
hơn một năm qua Muckybout007 said…
Don't read too much into names on Fanpop. I don't "muck about" in case you're wondering. I just don;t like Colin.
hơn một năm qua JTRipper1888 said…
Europe is getting too many people. Feels crowded now and with tourists.,,
hơn một năm qua pwetinka_huerta said…
And California just legalized recreational marijuana. How stupid! For some people, marijuana is a powerful drug that can cause psychiatric disorders.
hơn một năm qua Vern_Tootle said…
THC is really potent a can affect the brain. Californians are the stupidest people on the planet.
hơn một năm qua Tab_Hunter said…
Define potent.
hơn một năm qua CreepyJoeBiden said…
Tia needs help. Come to the White House in February. I'll give you a special back door pass.
hơn một năm qua Boydbird040 said…
Shudder.
hơn một năm qua CobotyShah said…
Can we keep politics out of this? Biden is like a walking corpse, but I voted for him.
hơn một năm qua Gassy_Gary said…
Let's stop judging and cancelling people. People are trying to make life impossible in the US. I try to talk to my neighbors but they want to fight. Fight, fight, fight. I just want peace. Biden is terrible but we all knew that? Even my Democratic Party friends say he's terrible. But he's the president and you gotta respect him even while he's trashing the country. That's the system.
hơn một năm qua Normal_Joe said…
I resent Gary's claims. I am the most popular persident ever. 80,000,000 people voted for me and not just blacks. All people of color becuase I understand everyone. Economics I don't understand. Guns. The NRA keeps upp the killing. Send em to Ukraine! Kill two stones with one bird. The last administration was Russia. True story.