Vampire Academy Who framed Rose

Team-Dimka posted on Jul 20, 2010 at 07:02AM
well i believe Adrians mom, Daniella Ivashkov did

.how she reacted when adrian admitted to spending all night with rose
.the way she talked about her reasons for protecting adrian
.her interaction with the lawyer
.the way she was frantic to clear the only reliable testimony to help divert attention from rose
.she heard roses rant both inside and out of the courtroom (the "i wont be bought off" speech)
.she knew off most of the evidence against rose like when she was kicked out of the death watch
.the lawyers family and adrians family were on the same page on the age decree (making dhampirs guard and at the early age of 16)
.she was so set on having damon be roses lawyer, not allowing rose any possibility of looking elsewhere
.if the lawyer was in on it then of course he wanted to be able to control th esituation of being roses lawyer
.the janitors 'evidence' fits right into her being in on it as well, the fact that exact time out of his ass is just too weird
.we dont know what she specializes in
.daniella was too excepting in adrian and roses relationship even if it was just a 'fling' that wouldnt last long
.also she told rose that when she does end it with adrian not to break his heart to bad, so rose being executed would probably be easier
.dont forget when rose was having dinner with the ivashkovs and Queen tatiana walked in daniella didnt really talk to her
.lastly, daniella married into the ivashkovs so why would she really give a rats ass about the queen

make sense? does to me at least. what do you think? who do you think did it? MAN I HAVE WAY TOO MUCH FREE TIME-lolz
last edited on Jul 20, 2010 at 07:25AM

Vampire Academy 44 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...