Thế giới ngầm Thế giới ngầm 3 Without Kate Beckinsale

layla_14 posted on Apr 26, 2008 at 03:01PM
I can't believe it how can they make another movie without kate, she was the best one in the movie! selene was my favorite character. OMG! I think the movie is going to suck now that she won't be in it!

Thế giới ngầm 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Blievekataang said…
I so agree, Kate Beckinsale kicked ace in both movies and that just pi$$es me off that she isn't in it!
hơn một năm qua Ratdog said…
But it is a prequel and so it wouldn't fit to have her in it.
hơn một năm qua lucian4ever said…
I'd love to see another movie to show the 'dawn of a new day' after Markus and William have both died. Does this mean that vampires and lycans no longer exist - they are now fully human? But at least I hope they answer a few questions in the 3rd movie...
hơn một năm qua Twilight1226 said…
smile
She's in it but she is just not a major character! If you go the imdb website and click on more characters she is like almost at the bottom of the list.
hơn một năm qua whitelion said…
cool
yeah it's a prequel, i'm sure the movie is going to be great
hơn một năm qua Ratdog said…
angry
I still can't believe it's rated an 18 here in England. There's no way I'll be able to see it now until it comes out on DVD.
hơn một năm qua keighleyrob said…
it will still be good rhona mitra is a kick ass actress
hơn một năm qua Arwen_1995 said…
smile
Yes Rhona is cool and for me it's all ok as long as Lucian is there!Kate made a great performance in Underworld but it's a prequel!I hope if there is another movie she will be in it!
hơn một năm qua Lady_Togo said…
wink
I think that Kate didn't appear there 'cause Michael Sheen (Lucian) starred the movie, Michael & Kate were a couple for seven years also they had a daughter in 1999, in 2003 she left Michael for Len Wiseman (Underworld's director). You can also realise that in Rise of the Lycans Len Wiseman is just the producer, he didn't direct it neither wrote it.
hơn một năm qua moonewitch said…
Underworld 3 is by far, the best of the series. Lucian is the best character and so is Viktor, so why would we need Selene?