Betty xấu xí Các Bức ảnh Of Michael Urie At The Bờ Biển, Bãi Biển Here!

waichingliu81 posted on Oct 10, 2009 at 06:44PM
as much as i felt the urge to post the actual photos, i couldn't do it because they would get removed, but here they are:

link

you can also view them on my blog: link

Betty xấu xí 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua snuggles8959 said…
smile
Hey waichingliu81...
I saw the pics on picapp along w/some of the other cast members filming or on down time..

BTW: I saw the video w/America you had posted & I looked further on the site where it came from (Movie Web) & there were a bunch of short interviews with the rest of the cast about the new season & about the direction of their characters are going.

From what Daniel Eric Gold said about the situation between Matt & Betty...their relationship will be contentious at the start of the season, but as time goes on they will find a way to work together & also deal with the fact that Matt & Betty still have unresolved feelings for each other while seeing each other daily. Even Daniel admitted that Matt is not very nice to Betty at the start of the season. He says that Matt changes his appearance as he will take the job seriously & wants to look good in front of Betty even tho they are not together anymore & he wants her to want him....more put together like Daniel. From that comment I think Matt is not really over her..