Twilighters What team are bạn on?

XxSasyxX posted on Aug 20, 2009 at 03:51AM
I was just wondern what team people are on.So just say who's team you are and why?The best answer i tink will get a prop!

Twilighters 3 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua ashesandwine said…
Team Jasper:D

He's misterious and so friendly!!!!
He has the most amazing past and althought it's hard for him to change he does it for his family, for Alice and for himself!!! If he doesn't go to heaven then I don't know who will:P LOL

Hope this helps:D First one to comment:P
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua iemand said…
big smile
I'm team Jasper too =D

It would be easy to just say, 'cause he's simply the best' haha,
but i think everyone says that about her/his team they're on.

Why am I team Jasper? :

-His story is amazing, Being the youngest major is really great.

-Because he's one of the Cullen family that isn't changed by Carlisle and that makes him a little bit more different. And sometimes being different makes it very much more interesting.

-Because his love for Alice is really strong, he wasn't complete before he met her. His life as a vampire was miserable and he got depressed and all that changed by simply finding the love of your life.

-He is very protective over Alice, even though she doesn't need to be protected. It's very cute.

-Because even though he lived a long time with drinking human blood, he still tries to survive on animal blood now. And it's probably very hard. So he has will power.

-He does good things. He uses his gift to help people calm down, or relax. He doesn't abuse his gift.

-In Eclipse he helps everyone by training them and giving them information about newborns.

-He's not a show off, He does talk but he knows what he can and can't say, He also knows when to keep quiet. A person who keeps talking would be just annoying.

-He's a gentleman (short but true haha)

-For me he's the most interesting character from Twilight, Because he kind of acts mysterious too.
hơn một năm qua Team_Carlisle said…
heart
Team Carlisle
He is just so....(there are no words to explain my love for the sexy doctor)